• Breaking News

    Wednesday, November 4, 2020

    7 Days To Die Wildcard Wednesday - November 04, 2020

    7 Days To Die Wildcard Wednesday - November 04, 2020


    Wildcard Wednesday - November 04, 2020

    Posted: 04 Nov 2020 09:05 AM PST

    Please use this thread to post anything you might have missed from the schedule below

    Day Topic
    Sunday Seedy Sunday
    Monday Modded Monday
    Tuesday Tips n' Tricks Tuesday
    Wednesday Wildcard Wednesday
    Thursday Base Tour/Showcase Thursday
    Friday Friend Finder Friday
    Saturday Streams/Let's Play Saturday
    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Maybe I have a problem. Maybe I just enjoy the game.

    Posted: 04 Nov 2020 01:52 PM PST

    This popped up in my suggested videos feed today lol, how far we have come

    Posted: 04 Nov 2020 09:25 AM PST

    Dogs.

    Posted: 04 Nov 2020 10:41 AM PST

    Oh my god.

    submitted by /u/rtlinsley
    [link] [comments]

    Iron For Bullets

    Posted: 04 Nov 2020 01:02 PM PST

    Pure vanilla play. To whoever needs to hear this, this is how I turn iron into bullets. Every 3 days each trader (I currently have 3) will buy 3 full stacks of any given item. Ammo turrets cost 3 iron per ammo, so a stack of iron gives you 2 stacks of turret ammo. Every 3 days I can sell 9 stacks stacks of ammo for about 18,000 dukes which melted down in the forge can give you about 3,000 bullet casings per 3 days. 6,000 bullets free per horde night for minimal work. I hope this helped someone!

    submitted by /u/majdisawesome
    [link] [comments]

    Farming quests be like, "Okay, ready to activate the quest marker now"

    Posted: 04 Nov 2020 05:08 PM PST

    Armor critical resistance???

    Posted: 04 Nov 2020 08:57 PM PST

    1.) what does it do? Protect against debuffs like breaks and fatigue?

    2.) why is a higher crit resistance highlighted in red? Is that a coding bug or is it actually worse?

    submitted by /u/LaughDarkLoud
    [link] [comments]

    newby tip from a newby: Hold it.

    Posted: 04 Nov 2020 12:42 PM PST

    Holding a button in different situations brings up different radial menus which can be helpful.

    Need to pick up a workstation? If you have a landclaim block nearby you can hold E to bring up a menu that'll let you. Just make sure you empty them out of all utensils / materials or they'll be lost.

    Hold E on a vehicle to bring up a menu for storage, refueling, etc.

    Hole E on a safe to pick locks.

    Hole R with a ranged weapon equiped to change ammo types.

    If you have both Night Vision Goggles and a helmet flashlight mod on you can hold F to select which one to toggle on/off. This is especially important with the NVGs because if you're using those, you'll wanna make sure your helmet flashlight mod is turned off or it washes out your vision and reduces your stealth capabilities.

    basically, if you can hit a button to do a thing, try holding the butotn in the same situation or other situations and it'll give you a menu that might be helpful.

    submitted by /u/SteamMonkey
    [link] [comments]

    Big Sad

    Posted: 04 Nov 2020 03:21 PM PST

    Game crashed while I was driving my mini bike full of loot and all my gas (6-7000). Restart the game and my mini bikes gone and I'm 3km from my base.... fuck

    submitted by /u/Thats_GhostFace
    [link] [comments]

    Is there any way to turn down food consumption in 19.2?

    Posted: 04 Nov 2020 10:01 AM PST

    I'm well into the game and have a very nice potato/corn/mushroom farm going on for a steady supply of Meat Stew and Steak and Potatoes but the rate that my hunger goes down is ridiculous imo. I really enjoy the rest of the game but my food will be full and then my daughter and I will go out to explore and I'll be hungry again before we even get to where were trying to explore at.

    FWIW- I already have 4 levels of the perk that reduces your thirst and hunger during strenuous activities like mining (I can't remember what it's called).

    Someone told me to find the fooddrain listed in one of the files in the games folder and change it but I couldn't find it

    submitted by /u/alexshurly
    [link] [comments]

    What to do in this game in terms of multiplayer?

    Posted: 04 Nov 2020 10:07 PM PST

    Hey all, I have played mountains of time in single player yet have become a tad bored with it. What kind of multiplayer should I do? I don't really have friends to play it with so that's not an option lol. Any suggestions?

    submitted by /u/omuffins2101
    [link] [comments]

    (A19.2 PC) Bone Knife Question/Discussion

    Posted: 04 Nov 2020 01:06 PM PST

    If you share a quest between party mates/teammates does it split the reward?

    Posted: 04 Nov 2020 04:38 PM PST

    Say that quest is worth 8000 exp and 300 dukes. we invite me and one other person. Would we just both get 8000 exp and 300 dukes or 4000 and 150 each??

    And does it decrease the quality of the item reward you get from completion?

    submitted by /u/Lordstormtide
    [link] [comments]

    Has Anyone Used This POI As A Base?

    Posted: 04 Nov 2020 01:31 PM PST

    PSA: Pumpkin pie cheesecake gives 5% boost to bartering

    Posted: 04 Nov 2020 06:27 PM PST

    for all you traders out there who are looking to maximize efficiency

    submitted by /u/plsenjy
    [link] [comments]

    Bed bugs! In 7days

    Posted: 04 Nov 2020 05:45 PM PST

    Hey so I'm a admin on a dedicated 7days server and we are running experimental version and we keep having ppl spawning on other peoples beds sometimes in underground bases and they can't get out. But it seems they always spawn on/by someone's bed ... So do any of you know why this is happening?

    submitted by /u/Gruesome3675
    [link] [comments]

    Game crashed and now my save doesn't show up

    Posted: 04 Nov 2020 03:42 PM PST

    The game just froze and I had to restart my PC. When I turned the game on again my save didn't show up, though it still is in the save folder. What can I do?

    submitted by /u/sonkosaurus16
    [link] [comments]

    Electric Fences broken? NullReferenceException

    Posted: 04 Nov 2020 03:20 PM PST

    I have a dedicated server with several friends on it. We've set up a hallway with electric fences stretching across it. It appears to be causing some kind of error that spams the console over and over again.

    NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object at ElectricWireController.DamageSelf (System.Single damage) [0x000dc] in <8966b1f384fe4ecab81b938f521bef70>:0 at ElectricWireController.touched (UnityEngine.Collider collider) [0x0019f] in <8966b1f384fe4ecab81b938f521bef70>:0 at ElectricWireController.Update () [0x000b4] in <8966b1f384fe4ecab81b938f521bef70>:0 

    No mods at all, pure vanilla, a19, latest update, fresh installs for everyone.

    submitted by /u/omnirusted
    [link] [comments]

    What difficulty should I play darkness falls on?

    Posted: 04 Nov 2020 03:07 PM PST

    I'm pretty new to the game but I want to play darkness falls what difficulty should I play on?

    submitted by /u/Wythearb1ter
    [link] [comments]

    Activating the "Clear Zombies" job on a POI often causes it to permanently glitch

    Posted: 04 Nov 2020 03:04 PM PST

    First off, sorry if this is old and I'm just late to the party... I did some searching and didn't come up with anything that seemed related.

    Anyway, the issue occurs when you activate a "Clear Zombies" job at a POI. When you press 'E' the game resets everything in the POI to an unopened state so it can ensure there's actually something to kill / find inside. Unfortunately, it appears that the state set by the activation is not always the original state of the POI in the map, leading to glitches and inconsistencies. For example, I accepted a clear zombies job at the boathouse on the central lake in Navezgane and when I started the job with 'E', the action literally deleted about 100 blocks of water from the lake in front of the POI, leaving a clear rectangular gap where you could see right down to the ground. On another POI, activating the quest deleted all of the grass and trees, leaving just the house.

    I'm not really sure if this applies to the Fetch quests as well, but since I'm trying to enjoy some zombie apocalypse immersion, I've given up on all but the buried supplies jobs as I don't want to have to restart my games to fix broken POIs so they don't look terrible / glitched.

    What I'm curious about after describing this is if this is something I'd be able to work around or if there's some sort of fix for this so that I can take some of the kill jobs without having to worry about leaving glitched structures all over the map. If not, then I'll just stay away from those jobs, but it would be nice.

    Thanks

    submitted by /u/Spaced-Invader
    [link] [comments]

    Ummmm....

    Posted: 04 Nov 2020 03:03 PM PST

    darkness falls and nitrogen

    Posted: 04 Nov 2020 02:25 PM PST

    I have been playing darkness falls and quite enjoying it except the maps are kind of bare, alot of open space. I like more city areas, so how well does darkness falls work with nitrogen maps?

    submitted by /u/jest28000
    [link] [comments]

    is it possible to have refrigerator storage or paint ?

    Posted: 04 Nov 2020 01:26 PM PST

    i would like to add a storage refrigerator in my base purely for aesthetic and storage purposes, is this possible without mods?

    submitted by /u/Mac2284
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel