• Breaking News

    Tuesday, November 24, 2020

    7 Days To Die Tips n' Tricks Tuesday - November 24, 2020

    7 Days To Die Tips n' Tricks Tuesday - November 24, 2020


    Tips n' Tricks Tuesday - November 24, 2020

    Posted: 24 Nov 2020 09:04 AM PST

    Have a tip you wish someone shared with you when you first started playing? Have you discovered a tried and true method of survival?

    Share your secrets with your fellow survivors and help those just getting started!

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Time to go next door for the field trip

    Posted: 24 Nov 2020 05:36 PM PST

    roadmap.

    Posted: 24 Nov 2020 05:49 AM PST

    Been playing 7d2d since 2013, and am getting exhausted by the lack of a substantive endgame and/or vision for the game. My perception of the dev's plans is basically whatever they post on Twitter, and find their current a20 agenda to be honestly pretty fucking boring (outfits? why?)

    IMO, other than graphics updates, traders, vehicles, and new weapons, the game has been stagnant. granted, addition of this non-stagnant stuff was spread out over multiple years/updates.

    Anyways, are there any new features the devs have planned that will actually make the game more fun to play? At the moment I've only heard about bandits, who are not going to be in a20 despite being originally slated for a19.

    submitted by /u/orbitalbombardment69
    [link] [comments]

    I managed to somehow go back in time; after reinstalling a15.2 after windows defender deleted the game, I loaded to what I thought was horde night. Instead, this.

    Posted: 24 Nov 2020 05:31 PM PST

    Any guides (print or video) that break down all the best to worst skills to buy?

    Posted: 24 Nov 2020 06:27 PM PST

    Patches have clearly changed the game a lot the past year so I was wondering if anyone had a good guide breaking down what was quintessential and what can be skipped

    submitted by /u/Mruffner
    [link] [comments]

    Radiation on 7 darkness falls.

    Posted: 24 Nov 2020 08:38 PM PST

    First time playing the mod and absolutely love it. 10/10 recommend to anyone for whom vanilla has become too easy and monotonous.

    How exactly does the radiation work? Do I instantly die without protection or is it a damage over time effect?

    Which areas require a hazmat suit?

    submitted by /u/alien333
    [link] [comments]

    How to rotate attached "Particle" on block.

    Posted: 24 Nov 2020 10:05 PM PST

    Hi!I can't seem to figure out for the life of me.I managed to attach a "particle" effect to a block, but can't get it to rotate for the life of me...

    This is how I attached the particle effect to a new block.

    <property name="Class" value="Particle" />

    <property name="ParticleName" value="torch_wall" /> <property name="ParticleOffset" value="0.53,0.55,0.45" /> 

    \

    I tried with

    <property name="ParticleRotation" value="0,0,45" />

    But it didn't work.

    Anyone have any ideas?

    submitted by /u/UriTheNomad
    [link] [comments]

    Picture-in-Picture Vanilla Optics Replacer

    Posted: 24 Nov 2020 08:42 PM PST

    Anyone know that awesome mod called "Picture-in-Picture Vanilla Optics Replacer" ? It changes scopes to become more realistic and fun.

    But the recent A19 update broke the mod, since it's unable to get contact with the original author, I tried fix it myself. After some changes I've fix all old weapons and T3sniper but that T2tacticalAR got some problems, one is that the front sight always block the scope view, and the other is that the bullet doesn't match where I am aiming, it always go much higher...

    I am here to seek help from anyone that know how to fix this problem, perhaps zeroing?

    submitted by /u/Ethanchentw
    [link] [comments]

    Is there any Beginning to End console guide?

    Posted: 24 Nov 2020 08:18 PM PST

    Question ^

    submitted by /u/Monkey_Dunky2
    [link] [comments]

    With electricity, we should be able to power or charge jukebox/walkman type items.

    Posted: 24 Nov 2020 08:00 PM PST

    Even in the post-apocalypse there will be down time. Why not play some tunes after you've cleared an area? With some home furnishes people have created, there should be a jukebox from a dive bar. This jukebox could like up to your music library. Driving in the truck, do a repeat of GTA and mix in some stations on a CB. Traitor Joel will have various stations spouting nonsense or messages from other eventual NPCs. You can play mix tapes (again from your music library). Walking around you can be playing a walkman.

    Much like heat, sound will also attract screamers. I think this will be a more entertaining way of creating a screamer horde than running a bunch of furnaces. Imagine fighting a horde with the base playing Fuckin' Hostile by Pantera with gyrocopters buzzing by blasting Flight of the Valkyries.

    By the time you have powered items, you should be feeling pretty well secured and will want to relax.

    submitted by /u/deadline_zombie
    [link] [comments]

    How to fix Cliff looking graphics issue?

    Posted: 24 Nov 2020 06:20 PM PST

    I'm getting a weird graphics bug where it looks like a cliff face is pretty much everywhere and it goes away when i approach it, but since it all comes back once i relog, not sure if i go far and come back if it comes back as well.

    my pc specs are:

    Processor - i5-6402P cpu @ 2.80GHz

    RAM - 8GB

    GPU - Radeon RX 480

    I played on Navesgane on dedicated server none of these issues, and RWG singleplayer no issues, but on a RWG dedicated server im having them, kinda doubt its just the map, but will start a new world later to test, if any solutions here dont work

    Currently playing on A19.2 stable

    submitted by /u/Moonpig13
    [link] [comments]

    Best overhaul mod for singleplayer game?

    Posted: 24 Nov 2020 10:33 AM PST

    I don't have friends so I'm going to play this alone.

    What are the best overhaul mods for singleplayer games? I guess I'm looking for a zomboid-like experience. Thanks!

    EDIT: sry. flaired wrong.

    submitted by /u/jujubesknees
    [link] [comments]

    My first (semi)Cinematic 7D2D Video

    Posted: 24 Nov 2020 05:27 PM PST

    How do I make Bandits/zombies more frequent in a mod?

    Posted: 24 Nov 2020 02:59 PM PST

    Hello,

    I'm playing War of the Walkers mod. Is there some settings I can play with in XML files where I can make Bandits and/or certain zombies spawn more frequently? I play this mod online with my friends, so I want this change to affect everyone (shared).

    submitted by /u/looperino_memes
    [link] [comments]

    Trouble finding lead deposits.

    Posted: 24 Nov 2020 11:05 AM PST

    Hey everyone, could somebody give me a tip or trick on finding lead deposits? Been having alot of trouble on finding any whatsoever. Thanks in advance.

    submitted by /u/Vindicator2910
    [link] [comments]

    PSA : Dont quit during horde night.

    Posted: 24 Nov 2020 02:46 PM PST

    Its probably a known thing but I guess its worth telling for any new comers.

    If you quit during blood moon night, the blood moon seems to be reset when you reload. I just forgot about that, and went on a mission after clearing blood moon while it was still night.

    The mission building had the building lod bug, its ok the game is in EA, and nothing a quick save & reload wouldnt fix. Except I forgot about blood moon and when I reloaded I was instantly surrounded in close-combat with nowhere to run. Didnt go well for me.

    End of a 0 death run :|

    submitted by /u/Ewba
    [link] [comments]

    7 days to die mod launcher 2020

    Posted: 24 Nov 2020 08:07 AM PST

    Killed Chicken with FIST! Insane Difficulty and tips for new players

    Posted: 24 Nov 2020 10:49 AM PST

    Playthrough Suggestions

    Posted: 24 Nov 2020 09:55 AM PST

    Hey guys,

    I'm thinking about starting a playthrough of 7 Days to Die, and I wanted to know some really good playthrough ideas. I wanted to do something different then a normal stuff you know maybe something a little bit more exciting then the normal vanilla experience. Thanks for any recommendations.

    submitted by /u/TechyHotDogWater
    [link] [comments]

    7 Days to Die | Entropic Legacy | EP 20 | Rogue Like | Alpha 19 .2

    Posted: 24 Nov 2020 05:56 AM PST

    Disconnecting issues

    Posted: 24 Nov 2020 08:33 AM PST

    I'm currently playing on xbox but cannot join any games at all from the join game menu or any invites. My nat type is open and have it port forward. Any advice would be appreciated as I'm new to this and want to play with mates.

    submitted by /u/BRU74LL3G3ND
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel