• Breaking News

    Saturday, December 26, 2020

    7 Days To Die Let's Play Saturday - December 26, 2020

    7 Days To Die Let's Play Saturday - December 26, 2020


    Let's Play Saturday - December 26, 2020

    Posted: 26 Dec 2020 09:04 AM PST

    Looking to share you're gameplay videos with everyone or for an audience when you go live?

    Post here with a link to your Youtube/Twitch Channel or whichever video/playlist you're looking to share!

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Seed Question

    Posted: 26 Dec 2020 04:44 PM PST

    Hi, I'm new to 7 days.

    Every time I generate a new seed it's the same island with a forest in the middle and the other biomes along the 4 coasts. I've tried 10 or so different random seeds. What am I doing wrong? How can I get a seed with only 1 type of biome? Or two, or a majority of snow for example?

    submitted by /u/mackfeesh
    [link] [comments]

    M60 build question

    Posted: 26 Dec 2020 05:15 AM PST

    I found a M60 schematic and read it. But can only make level 1. What do I need to do to make level 4/5 ones?

    submitted by /u/enginerdz
    [link] [comments]

    am loving the game but why the hell does everything need duct tape to craft???

    Posted: 26 Dec 2020 05:20 PM PST

    i swear everything ive wanted to craft needs 2- 4 duct tape seems a little much imo

    submitted by /u/TheVoidLettuce
    [link] [comments]

    Base design issues

    Posted: 26 Dec 2020 09:02 AM PST

    So I have a decent amount of knowledge in 7 days to die, but just general, I am having issues with building decent base designs, as all I have done so far is make a wide trench filled with spikes and just spikes surrounding the entire base.

    It's seem ineffective as for horde nights I mostly need to stay aware of the zombies as my traps don't do all the job as one zombie can go pretty far in if it isn't shot down. I've used crappy turrets but I can only keep 2 at once in single player active, I've seen blade traps etc but I don't know how to put them in correctly and utilise them to their full extent.

    Can somebody let me know what am I doing wrong and how to put together a good base, and also: where do I generate power from?

    submitted by /u/HotTrashed
    [link] [comments]

    im looking for some friends to play

    Posted: 26 Dec 2020 05:05 PM PST

    looking 4 people to play im new btw and is p2p a thing?

    submitted by /u/SuperficialNightWolf
    [link] [comments]

    What are some good advanced settings to play with?

    Posted: 26 Dec 2020 06:51 PM PST

    My friend and I have been playing through on the default map and default settings, but we have quickly found that the game becomes way too easy after a while, and we often end up being bored until horde night. What are some good settings to change to make the general gameplay more exciting? Often times by day 7 we have a good enough food situation, more meds than we ever need because critical injuries are a rarity and zombies are hardly ever seen, and we get into a lull of not doing much because we cant find anything to do, and the combat can be a bit boring because there is often 0 risk or panic.

    submitted by /u/Kitzumew
    [link] [comments]

    Infection

    Posted: 26 Dec 2020 08:37 PM PST

    Umm guys, I'm a new player and I got an infection. I did some research and found out that I need jar of honey, herbal antibiotics, or antibiotic to cure it. As a new player starting out, i don't have any of these items. Any idea where I could find these items? There is another option for me to just die but I don't want to deal with the penalty. Any suggestions?

    submitted by /u/-anonymous7
    [link] [comments]

    Game crashed on multiplayer, and I cannot rejoin the game until the host resets.

    Posted: 26 Dec 2020 08:31 PM PST

    Basically the title, it will sort of freeze up to where I can move around, but do nothing, then lose connection. When I go to rejoin my boyfriend, it won't display his game. We are friends on the game, and inviting me doesn't help. I've tried restarting the game myself, but his game still doesn't appear. The only fix we've found so far is for him to reboot his game, then it will appear for me. All my drivers and such are up to date. Wondering if anyone has experienced this and if there's any less frustrating fix? I don't care about having to reboot personally but I hate having to ask him to stop what he's doing and reboot.

    submitted by /u/PeachiDani
    [link] [comments]

    Ghost Blocks and Structural Integrity

    Posted: 26 Dec 2020 09:50 PM PST

    Hello,

    My friends and I are encountering issues with ghost blocks and SI seen this video. Any advise on how to fix this?

    https://youtu.be/Sl4zHPGhdfk

    Thank You

    -Ivan

    submitted by /u/Ivan_Cornelius
    [link] [comments]

    How do you place a candle on PS4?

    Posted: 26 Dec 2020 09:26 PM PST

    My character holds it, and then I push L2 but nothing happens.

    submitted by /u/fatassclass
    [link] [comments]

    House reset?

    Posted: 26 Dec 2020 01:20 PM PST

    I have a set-up inside a prebuilt house, and the trader gave me a mission there. Will it remove everything I placed inside?

    submitted by /u/antomcxxx
    [link] [comments]

    Tips

    Posted: 26 Dec 2020 08:36 PM PST

    Hey new to the game, me and my friend just bought the game because we were looking for a good survival game and 7days is perfect any tips for us we are on day 6 and don't know what to expect about the horde on the 7th day thankyou

    submitted by /u/al-mcwhiggin-is-bae
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for a group [PC]

    Posted: 26 Dec 2020 09:55 AM PST

    I have played this game since it first came out, bought it day 1 I think. It has gotten better and better along the way. I now play with my girlfriend constantly. I'm 33 and have had a hard time finding friends to play. I'm in US Eastern time and play mostly weekends but I'm off work until the 4th so we will be playing a lot.

    I'm hoping to get 2 more people into our games. We dont play it on high difficulty but I enjoy the experience of more people playing. Anyone interested in playing?

    submitted by /u/thelonelychem
    [link] [comments]

    Console multiplayer question

    Posted: 26 Dec 2020 04:22 AM PST

    Apologies if this has been asked before...

    So, I primarily play on PC, but we decided to play a family game over console. Can you play split screen in console and connect over console (Xbox) with others and play multiplayer?

    submitted by /u/K_saudade
    [link] [comments]

    Red Dots on directional bar on top for Zombies?

    Posted: 26 Dec 2020 02:26 PM PST

    Once in awhile I'll get red dots on the top of my bar where Zombies are. Most of the time it's when I am inside buildings.

    What made this happen? How can I make it so its permanent and didn't go away?

    submitted by /u/enginerdz
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel