• Breaking News

    Sunday, December 27, 2020

    7 Days To Die Seedy Sunday - December 27, 2020

    7 Days To Die Seedy Sunday - December 27, 2020


    Seedy Sunday - December 27, 2020

    Posted: 27 Dec 2020 09:04 AM PST

    Have you found or are looking for a good or interesting seed to use?

    If you're sharing a seed please use something similar to this format for others to easily find what they might be looking for

    Game version (A15/16/17/etc):

    Map size:

    Seed:

    Map Coordinates:

    Features/POI's to look out for:

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Sub Appreciation

    Posted: 27 Dec 2020 10:40 AM PST

    I just wanted to say "Thank you" to the members of this sub. By and large, y'all are a cut above. I'm a little frustrated with the extreme toxicity of another sub I frequent. So I felt it was worth expressing by gratitude to the members here.

    submitted by /u/Steelspy
    [link] [comments]

    Fav place to loot?

    Posted: 27 Dec 2020 01:15 PM PST

    Playing the new alpha with the wife, now that we got our base stable with a decent start of ammo and medical supplies what's the best place you love to loot? I really want an auger.

    submitted by /u/DatOneBeena916
    [link] [comments]

    Should i make my own base or inhabit a house and if so what kind of house

    Posted: 27 Dec 2020 05:34 PM PST

    Im still quite new to the game and ive been having trouble getting good bases so advice would be nice

    submitted by /u/Glass_Disaster8884
    [link] [comments]

    Haven’t played in a few years. Since A14 or 15. What have I missed?

    Posted: 27 Dec 2020 08:26 PM PST

    Can Zombies Spawn Inside Land Claims?

    Posted: 27 Dec 2020 02:15 AM PST

    This turd of a radiated turd zombie spawned on the 2nd floor and was stuck inside of my base on a 64 zombie day 42 horde AND RUINED MY INTERIOR DESIGN. I had to fix the foundation! Not to mention the dude went through 2 walls of reinforced concrete and almost dug his way to freedoom

    Ive only played 42 days total in this game so I'm super new still but I was under the impression your land claim blocked all spawns. Was this just a glitch and if so is this glitch common enough I should be worried?

    submitted by /u/Lord__Artoriass
    [link] [comments]

    Making gunfire to wake up sleepers

    Posted: 27 Dec 2020 08:06 AM PST

    I would appreciate some guidance on noise/SleeperNoiseWakeThreshold values (e.g. how 9-12 range corresponds to 52-200 noise of a gunshot?), or maybe there's a mod that already does this?

    Context:

    I think that zombocalypse is a quiet place, and it should remain such for a very good reason. I'm toying with this idea that guns are loud and the player should think twice before firing their first shot. Especially in a dungeon full of sleeping zombies.

    I want a round fired to have a good chance to wake up sleepers within 20-30 meters. So, if a player is cornered by 2-3 zombies in a basement, they face the choice: shoot these three quick and deal with the rest of the house joining a party, or bite the bullet and melee their way through.

    Ideally, gunfire would have a chance, not a guarantee. So some sleepers keep collecting dust in those wardrobes to make a nice surprise later.

    Looks like this can be achieved by modifying SoundDataNode/Noise/@noise of sounds.xml for all guns and explosions and tweaking SleeperNoiseWakeThreshold values in entityclasses.xml, but I'm a bit confused with what those values should be so sleeper keep their current level of sensitivity to melee noise and my attempts to raise noise values to some ridiculous levels were not successful. Ideas or references?

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/yko
    [link] [comments]

    Need help cant register friend as ally

    Posted: 27 Dec 2020 09:39 PM PST

    So, in my game me and my friend were allies up until the land claim block decayed, then when I placed a new one, he can't edit the building, as well as the game not registering that we are allies, on my social page, while it does show on his. Anybody know how to fix this?

    submitted by /u/X_Cryptik
    [link] [comments]

    Are there cities?

    Posted: 27 Dec 2020 09:31 PM PST

    As a new player, I was wondering if there is cities in navezgane? I've been running into tiny villages but never those city like building. I've seen it in YouTube but those were the old version. Does the new version have them?

    submitted by /u/-anonymous7
    [link] [comments]

    6Kmap vs 16Kmap

    Posted: 27 Dec 2020 05:27 PM PST

    I notice that when i run a 6K map on dedicated server I get a lot of players joining the world as oppose to 16K map.

    Why is this? Is it because most players computer are unable to play a 16K?

    submitted by /u/bawlskicker
    [link] [comments]

    7d2d undead legacy mod

    Posted: 27 Dec 2020 03:55 PM PST

    hey guys...am looking for some good active public servers for undead legacy mod..... i know there is one out there run by a community called shadow of destiny but can not find any info on them. if any1 knows would be very grateful but if not and any1 knows of any active servers am also more than happy to take that info as well..thanks

    submitted by /u/Extruda
    [link] [comments]

    Trader buried chests respawn loot?

    Posted: 27 Dec 2020 09:53 PM PST

    I'm returning to 7D2D after about a year and am playing multiplayer Darkness Falls 3.3. It appears that the chests from the trader's buried supplies quests respawn loot. Either that or I can open chests that other players dug up but did not loot-- which seems unlikely.

    Is this a known bug?

    The chests on the treasure map quests break and disappear after being looted, but the trader quest chests remain.

    submitted by /u/twofingersjack
    [link] [comments]

    Finally got a PC that can run seven days to die and I have a question I can’t figure out how to turn the iron bars on their side like I was able to on xbox 1 I can spin them around but I can’t turn on sideways was that feature removed or is it a different Control?

    Posted: 27 Dec 2020 10:11 AM PST

    New game

    Posted: 27 Dec 2020 05:29 PM PST

    Anyone want to start a new game together? Im in the US.

    submitted by /u/svito20
    [link] [comments]

    What’s the best or most popular pregen map to play on 1 2 or 3 ?

    Posted: 27 Dec 2020 01:22 PM PST

    Does anyone know if nitrogen app works with darkness falls?

    Posted: 27 Dec 2020 05:05 PM PST

    Im hoping to actually create a server with better specifications that what the Random seed generation of the game allows. Someone suggested Nitrogen but I didnt want to waste my time if it doesnt work with DF. If it does, does not or you have another suggestion, please let me know

    submitted by /u/Mruffner
    [link] [comments]

    [Modding] Night time noise replacement for version A19.3

    Posted: 27 Dec 2020 08:15 AM PST

    Please make a backup copy of affected 7DTD files before installing this mod.

    Purpose: replaces the six randomly triggered night time audio effects described in this Reddit post with the sound of crickets.

    Instructions:

    1. Download this file from Google Drive [resources_19.3_modified.assets, 380 MB]
    2. Make a backup copy of your original game file at \7 Days To Die\7DaysToDie_Data\resources.assets (I renamed my original game file to resouces_19.3_original.assets)
    3. Place the downloaded file in ..\7 Days To Die\7DaysToDie_Data\
    4. Rename the downloaded file to resources.assets (make a copy first if you want)

    This mod will work as intended for 7 Days to Die version Alpha 19.3(b6). I haven't tested this file with any other versions of the game.

    For version 7DTD version A19.2, check here.

    Please note that when a new version of 7DTD releases, this modified file will likely be replaced during the update process, or the file will simply no longer work. The safest course of action would be to restore your original game files before updating 7DTD.

    This mod will conflict with any mod that specifically references any of the six replaced audio effects. If another mod asks the game to play the replaced audio effects, the game will instead play the sound of crickets.

    This mod will also conflict with any other mod that modifies the resources.assets file. This could include total overhaul mods such as Warzuk or Darkness Falls (but I don't know for sure).

    Happy gaming, everyone!

    submitted by /u/GreensReadItOnReddit
    [link] [comments]

    Multiplayer

    Posted: 27 Dec 2020 08:25 PM PST

    Does multiplayer not work anymore? Me and my friend want to play on Xbox one but it keeps saying failed to connect to server

    submitted by /u/DeathStrider333
    [link] [comments]

    Question about suspected cheater

    Posted: 27 Dec 2020 06:46 AM PST

    Me and my team were raiding a base when some people come and decided to 3rd party us, fair enough right? Except one of them we couldnt kill at all. I put 4 AP rounds in the guys head with max perks and lvl 5 rifle with best mods and it did nothing at all, I also spent about a clip and a half from upper body shots with lvl 6 ak and it did nothing at all. We were both pretty evenly matched with pvp perks and our overall level. The admin got on to ghost the guy and he said he shot him in the leg and he took damage from it he also insisted the server bot would catch someone using god mode and ban then. One single guy was able to kill 3 of us several times without dying, on this server you keep your toolbelt so we have a bed right near where he is at so when we died we would respawn near by and try again yet it seems like we couldnt damage him at all. He wouldnt have even been able to heal quick enough to not die from 3 of us gunning him down. Is it possible he used some type of cheat to limit damage being done to him? Thanks in advance

    submitted by /u/Underdirectfire
    [link] [comments]

    Any ways to stop trees from growing all the way?

    Posted: 27 Dec 2020 02:54 PM PST

    I'm trying to get a tiny 300 hp tree outside my house/base that was accidently cut down. I've tried placing a block above it and damaging the tree, and it grows anyways deleting the block.

    Is there any way without commands to keep a tree at any growth stages other than the max 1200ho giant tree if you plant it?

    submitted by /u/Sorry_Sleeping
    [link] [comments]

    Looking to add people to our group

    Posted: 27 Dec 2020 06:08 PM PST

    Hi there, I've hosted a 10 slot private server on the pc and I'm looking to add more people to add a bit more activity in the group if you are interested just let me know down below, my only preference is that you are 18 or older, you don't need to have experience just need to be somewhat active. This is a vanilla server and we are past 100 days (we will be doing more playthroughs, modded, vanilla, etc).

    submitted by /u/JusticeBiglin
    [link] [comments]

    How do I increase fps to steady 60? Specs: i9 processor, rtx 2070

    Posted: 27 Dec 2020 05:34 PM PST

    Hi, most of the time the game is ok at 60-61 fps, but during the day it often drops to as low as 40. Not really sure why, any help would be very appreciated :)

    submitted by /u/apogno
    [link] [comments]

    I don't understand schematics

    Posted: 27 Dec 2020 05:22 PM PST

    I just started the game and found a pump action shotgun schematic, I tried to use to learn it but it disappears from my inventory and doesn't show in my crafting.

    What do?

    submitted by /u/Snurtysnurts
    [link] [comments]

    Does this game’s name have any relation to the David Bowie song with a similar lyric?

    Posted: 27 Dec 2020 04:50 PM PST

    I don't play this game I just wanted to know because my friend plays.

    submitted by /u/zachsmiscstuff
    [link] [comments]

    I'm looking a group to play with, european timezone

    Posted: 27 Dec 2020 04:21 PM PST

    Hi, I'm looking for some people to play together with, preferably with some kind of schedule so it gets done regularly. I've played a good bit solo on 3x XP and think I understand the basics, but the game seems so much more fun with a group.

    I'm not at all interested in PvP to the point that it will make me stop playing if I'm forced into it, so I'm only interested in a PvE group.

    I'm in Sweden (so CET timezone), i got a microphone and I got pretty much all evenings free.

    submitted by /u/Cohacq
    [link] [comments]

    Just started 7 days to die with my friend

    Posted: 27 Dec 2020 10:19 AM PST

    Can you give us tips

    submitted by /u/Successful_Role2449
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel