• Breaking News

    Monday, December 21, 2020

    7 Days To Die Modded Monday - December 21, 2020

    7 Days To Die Modded Monday - December 21, 2020


    Modded Monday - December 21, 2020

    Posted: 21 Dec 2020 09:04 AM PST

    Looking for advice or help on where to start with modding for 7 Days to Die? Are you having trouble finding a particular mod, or opinions of what mod to play next?

    Post below with what you're having trouble with or what you're looking for!

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Bug with camera getting stuck out of nowhere. (Alpha 19.2 b4) Anything like this happens to anyone else?

    Posted: 21 Dec 2020 07:27 AM PST

    I was chopping a tree and i got a lvl 28 iron shovel from it. Is this normal lmao

    Posted: 21 Dec 2020 02:30 PM PST

    On PC, we can't change signs or writable boxes when using an Xbox controller due to the error "You must be in Steam Big Picture Mode to use the onscreen keyboard"

    Posted: 21 Dec 2020 06:26 AM PST

    My gf and I play on PC, and she uses a controller. I can make changes to text just fine, but whenever she tries to, the game tells her that she can't use the onscreen keyboard unless she's in Steam Big Picture Mode. It also happens when she tries to use the in-game chat.

    Using that mode is not an option for her, and she *does* have a normal USB keyboard that she can use. Does anybody know of a way to get around that error so she can just type using her keyboard that doesn't involve her switching away from her preferred control scheme?

    I'm coming up empty on google searches for this particular message.

    submitted by /u/Taegost
    [link] [comments]

    Darkness Falls, Undead Legacy, Ravencraft, Or Other Overhaul Mod (for 2 People)?

    Posted: 21 Dec 2020 09:00 PM PST

    I'm looking into a mod that I can play with my friend, to change things up a bit and make 7d2d feel more "new", or to just up the challenge. I have 700 hrs in the game and my friend has 1,300+.

    I've played Ravencraft about 2 years ago, and had a ton of fun, but honestly don't remember much about it, or what was different from the main game, other than it was more challenging and had a lot more specialization (in that it felt like you needed to play with multiple friends with different classes to get the full experience).

    I'm now trying to find a good mod for my friend and I to play, so difficulty for 2 players only is relevant. But, I've heard good things about Darkness Falls, Undead Legacy, and Ravencraft (and have played the last mod a bit myself).

    Do you guys have any overhaul mods you particularly like? Why? Why did you not like or choose the other mods? And are there any mods I'm missing?

    Appreciate your input!

    TL;DR: The title covers it I guess.

    submitted by /u/Sadiew1990
    [link] [comments]

    7 Days To Die - Head-shot Corridor Tower Base

    Posted: 21 Dec 2020 12:06 PM PST

    Triangle-shaped building block ?

    Posted: 21 Dec 2020 03:50 AM PST

    So I used to play with a friend and the guy gave me about 300 wooden blocks that have triangle shape.

    Now I play SP and can't find the thing anywhere. I've tried to look in Workbench, Forge, ....

    Does this require additional mod files ?

    submitted by /u/FujiToday
    [link] [comments]

    Please help!

    Posted: 21 Dec 2020 06:05 AM PST

    Hey y'all, I'm about to lose my shit. Only been playing for about a week, I love it!BUT I have one problem that's been making me want to take a cheese grater to the dome. I can't craft nor find guns anywhere in my crafting section even though I have both the schematics and supplies, I purchased the 9mm skill and I when I search "9mm" in my crafting section literally nothing comes up. I play on Xbox one, I am on level 21, I have a workbench, forge and from watching YouTube videos on how to craft guns I have purchased all of the skills needed. I'm so annoyed if anyone could help me figure this out I'll be seriously grateful!

    submitted by /u/thebeanbear
    [link] [comments]

    How to COMPLETELY, 100% remove the game from my PC.

    Posted: 21 Dec 2020 11:11 PM PST

    TL;DR - Game started to crash mins into load. Never could completely uninstall the game because when I reinstalled to hopefully fix the issue, my previous game saves where still there. New Win10 install fixed issue, but don't want to go through all that if this happens again. Help?

    ——

    So I have a 16" MacBook Pro on which I play 7DTD via Bootcamp on Windows 10. I was having a lot of fun the last several months but then one day out of no where the game started crashing on me a few mins after load.

    I tried completely uninstalling the game via steam and looking for other methods and ways of removing all files from my Win10 partition, but I'm obviously missing something because when I reinstalled, my saved games where still there. I thought maybe my saved game became corrupted. NBD, just a new game, right? NO! Same issue persisted.

    I removed the partition and forgot about it for a bit. But I wanted to play again. So I bought and external SSD and am using that as my Win10 install to play the game off of. So far so good. But I still bothers me that at any moment my game and hours of play time can just a go to waste.

    I don't want to have to reinstall Win10 and configure it to how I like it and then install all my games again because of this. Anyone know what I'm missing here?

    submitted by /u/iEdwinT
    [link] [comments]

    The POI that has a Huge Pig

    Posted: 21 Dec 2020 10:22 PM PST

    So I used to play with a guy on Navezgane map. He said he found a thing called "Super Corn" inside a lab that has a huge pig. He got to the place through a quest.

    Now I'm playing SP on PREGEN01 map and have been grinding quests at Trader Jen non-stop from tier I to tier V but haven't crossed such place.

    Does anyone know if PREGEN01 map have that POI ? In my opinion, the game should have more obscure POIs. So far the only interesting POI I've come across is the old_spanish_house.

    submitted by /u/FujiToday
    [link] [comments]

    Recommended mods?

    Posted: 21 Dec 2020 10:12 PM PST

    Just started playing with some mods on A19.2. I was wondering what everyone recommends for mods to try? I really am concerned with more decorations, animal farming, and more armor/weapons variety. I'm open to any suggestions though!

    submitted by /u/Abduco
    [link] [comments]

    Is there a get infected on any hit mod out there?

    Posted: 21 Dec 2020 05:46 PM PST

    I am looking for a mod that causes infection/increases infection any time you take do mage from a zombie 100% guaranteed.

    Having an increased rate of infection is a bonus.

    I would like to make a playthrough where antibiotics are super valuable.

    Anyone know of anything kill that?

    submitted by /u/ICStarzICstarz
    [link] [comments]

    A19.3 doesn't show up for me in Steam, beta's. Anyone else having this issue?

    Posted: 21 Dec 2020 08:13 PM PST

    Same as title.

    submitted by /u/SHINAKUMADUDE
    [link] [comments]

    7 Days to Die | Entropic Legacy | EP 29 | Rogue Like | Alpha 19 .3

    Posted: 21 Dec 2020 08:06 PM PST

    PS4/5 Server

    Posted: 21 Dec 2020 07:35 PM PST

    Yooo I'm trying to start a Server and play. Kind of new so any new/veterans want to play let me know

    submitted by /u/Spaceprodigy
    [link] [comments]

    7 Days to Die Server Hosting

    Posted: 21 Dec 2020 06:51 PM PST

    I have been attempting to host a 7dtd dedicated server for the past 2 weeks with no luck.

    I am using Proxmox with a windows 10 VM and running everything through steamcmd. Ive gotten the server up and running with no luck on connecting to the server outside my local network.

    I am new to Proxmox so any help is appreciated

    submitted by /u/jakelake88
    [link] [comments]

    Best way for two friend to play together in our own gameworld?

    Posted: 21 Dec 2020 03:52 AM PST

    We just want to play together in a world by ourselfes with no other player.

    submitted by /u/Hyperpapa
    [link] [comments]

    Save game on dedicated server

    Posted: 21 Dec 2020 03:20 AM PST

    I know this has been asked a million times on here but for the new version of 7d2d I'm genuinely confused on how I move a save game to a dedicated server I've tried to move the app data save I'm the game and it didn't work I tried through the steam save it didn't work so I decided to come here as a last resort thanks.

    submitted by /u/Maahand
    [link] [comments]

    Issue. Please Help

    Posted: 21 Dec 2020 12:11 PM PST

    Hey.

    I got the new Ryzen 7 5800X for about 2 Weeks. There is nothing wrong with it, but I have the Problem that my Game crashes every time I starts it. Did someone got the same Issue? And when someone have any Ideas pleas tell me. I already uninstalled the game completely from my Pc twice and checkt if there are some files left. Nothing Helpt. I have the right Software and Hardware allready installed and changed to check if they are damaged. Nothing.

    Allready thx for the Help.

    submitted by /u/Lelokopter
    [link] [comments]

    Steam not updating

    Posted: 21 Dec 2020 03:50 PM PST

    So I saw the new alpha stable is out but i cant find the update on steam at all

    submitted by /u/KenwarZ
    [link] [comments]

    Do the servers not work anymore on Ps?

    Posted: 21 Dec 2020 03:44 PM PST

    Tried to invite friends and join them and just nothing happens

    submitted by /u/ObiiTobi
    [link] [comments]

    Any tips?

    Posted: 21 Dec 2020 03:34 PM PST

    I've played this game on PC in the past, but now I'm just coming back to it with a few friends (3) and we don't really know what we are doing aside from most of the basics. Any tips on crafting and levels or anything?

    submitted by /u/troysters71
    [link] [comments]

    Is this game worth it on xbox?

    Posted: 21 Dec 2020 07:12 PM PST

    Is this game worth playing on Xbox and does it have split-screen?

    submitted by /u/Godofblood0101
    [link] [comments]

    Could someone here by chance tell me how to fix these texture glitches that keep happening?

    Posted: 21 Dec 2020 02:13 PM PST

    I always get these weird texture bugs where it just adds or changes textures to be square black/dark grey blocks. I can walk through them, but it presents problems because I can't see through them, so it makes me fall through holes that I should otherwise be able to see, and it's also just annoying.

    Anyone know how to get rid of them? Thank you!

    submitted by /u/ChuckleNut445
    [link] [comments]

    Set player made door stability support to false to prevent AI exploitable building

    Posted: 21 Dec 2020 05:29 PM PST

    thanks for nothing devs

    submitted by /u/Globularist
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel