• Breaking News

    Monday, December 7, 2020

    7 Days To Die Modded Monday - December 07, 2020

    7 Days To Die Modded Monday - December 07, 2020


    Modded Monday - December 07, 2020

    Posted: 07 Dec 2020 09:04 AM PST

    Looking for advice or help on where to start with modding for 7 Days to Die? Are you having trouble finding a particular mod, or opinions of what mod to play next?

    Post below with what you're having trouble with or what you're looking for!

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Ok fun pimps hands free torches????

    Posted: 07 Dec 2020 01:34 PM PST

    Scared the life out of me

    Posted: 07 Dec 2020 02:38 AM PST

    Best sources for iron?

    Posted: 07 Dec 2020 03:56 PM PST

    More specifically without an auger. Any advice?

    submitted by /u/cjb0034
    [link] [comments]

    7D2D Darkness Falls snares n nodes

    Posted: 07 Dec 2020 04:53 PM PST

    Playing this fun mod. How do snares work? We have lots out, some don't work at all. Do they work just once? How do I find ores like iron? In vanilla A19 I can find the relevant nodes in each biome but I can't see any nodes sitting around

    submitted by /u/futerminator
    [link] [comments]

    Horde base jitters

    Posted: 07 Dec 2020 03:39 PM PST

    I've been using the same horde base for a long time now. I've personalized the base and made tweaks here and there. I've tried building my own design and have yet to develop a design of my own that I like. I just finished a new horde base. It's someone else's design, and I fully expect it to work as advertised. All the same, I'm a little anxious and looking forward to the Blood Moon to test this design.

    submitted by /u/Steelspy
    [link] [comments]

    Earth respawn

    Posted: 07 Dec 2020 12:52 PM PST

    What is stopping people from mining out the entire navezgane map? If it possible for old maps with a ton of active players to strip mine the entire map? Does earth respawn?

    submitted by /u/ihuntinwabits
    [link] [comments]

    War3zuk Flamethrower

    Posted: 07 Dec 2020 09:45 AM PST

    Hey all, I've asked this in a couple other places with no love. Hoping I can get an answer here. I can't seem to figure out how to craft the Flame Fuel for the flamethrower. I see the recipe. Just don't know which friggin bench? Please help people of reddit, youre my only hope.

    submitted by /u/irishred16
    [link] [comments]

    Zombie pet?

    Posted: 07 Dec 2020 02:56 PM PST

    My buddies want to have a zombie pet but if we put one in a cage it'll just break out, is there a way of doing this to keep a pet? They want one of the stripper zombies lol.

    submitted by /u/DirtyKeller
    [link] [comments]

    Brand New NitroGen PVE Survival Server

    Posted: 07 Dec 2020 06:23 PM PST

    Server Name: Atistios PVE NitroGen Survival

    Hey all,

    Posted an ad for this server early today. Which ended up being on the site for 30 minutes until I figured out the server wasn't working properly. Server ended up needing to be taken down because I couldn't get the POI pack I used to work for all clients.

    Anyways servers back up now so I decided to advertise it again.

    I really enjoy playing this game, but playing by myself makes the world feel so empty and just unliving. I'd rather play on a server with other people who are also just surviving ya know? Anyways servers live now and if you're interested in joining the server name is at the top. Thanks!

    Server info:

    90 minute days 150% XP 150% Loot Daily Air Drop PVE Only NitroGen World 20 Player Cap (Likely to increase if people join) 8K Map

    submitted by /u/BuffBlitz_NerfGlaz
    [link] [comments]

    Do you want to use mods in your game? Do you know what mods to use? Are you overwhelmed with the amount of mods to choose? In my 7 Days To Die Mods weekly series, I help you find mods that can really spice up your game. Check out the latest episode now!

    Posted: 07 Dec 2020 01:41 PM PST

    What happens when I'm offline?

    Posted: 07 Dec 2020 10:30 AM PST

    Hi,

    I just started the game, and am wondering what happens when I play online, but I go offline?

    Like if there is a blood moon when I'm offline, will my base just get destroyed? Or will the horde only appear when I log on?

    Its important for me to know this to agree with my friend on playing online or offline.

    submitted by /u/creetN
    [link] [comments]

    Can I turn off specific types of zombie?

    Posted: 07 Dec 2020 08:25 AM PST

    My buddy and I have a save we've been playing for a while and recently demolishers started spawning. I was wondering if there was any way to just turn off one type of zombie? We enjoy the game and want to play it a lot more over Christmas break but these explosive zombies are completely ruining it for us. I've been told that you can turn off all zombies but that's really not what we're trying to do, we just want to not have to deal with demolishers. Any help would be much appreciated.

    P.S: We are aware that we could just make a killbox or become expert snipers or run away and this that or the other thing, we just really don't want to change the way that we are playing for one zombie type.

    submitted by /u/Murphino
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for new friends to play with

    Posted: 07 Dec 2020 12:31 AM PST

    Hello! First off I'm sorry if this isn't the right place ( I'm on mobile and rarely post on Reddit) Secondly as the title says I'm looking too meet some new friendly people to play with :) I've only been playing for about maybe a year and a half. I've been playing again a lot recently usually with one friend or by myself. It can get a bit boring so I thought playing with more people would help. Feel free to message me :) Oh and I only speak English and play on PC!

    submitted by /u/EqualAsleep619
    [link] [comments]

    Camera broken?

    Posted: 07 Dec 2020 06:25 AM PST

    Howdy folks,

    I've just started having this weird bug or something occur with my camera view. Anytime I use a gun, my camera view gets locked to either the horizontal axis, or not being able to move at all. I don't know what could be causing this. I also found that it can occur when just using normal melee, but not nearly as frequently. I've also found that moving in certain directions rotates the camera around, so when the camera gets stuck and you start moving you're suddenly looking at things side ways, or upside down if you have to jump. Any help would be appreciated

    submitted by /u/A_Brick_House
    [link] [comments]

    Is there a special tier reward for completing a bunch of tier V quests?

    Posted: 06 Dec 2020 11:56 PM PST

    Hi there!

    I've got a question regarding the tiered rewards from a trader. So... As far as I know, you get a bonus and the opportunity for the next level of quests after doing some of the lower tiers. I just wanted to ask, if it's "worth" running several tier V jobs, because of a "final" reward? Or isn't there any waiting for me in the end? I already did some tier V quests in hopes of that, but I am not sure if I have to take on more of them, cause maybe what I cleared just wasn't enough.

    Thanks in advance and sorry if I made some mistakes. I am not a native speaker.

    Oh and a merry zombie apocalypse to all of you!

    submitted by /u/Breathing_Shadow
    [link] [comments]

    Use button not working

    Posted: 07 Dec 2020 01:48 AM PST

    So I'm having this problem on my mate's server where i can play the game,fight and move like normal,but when i want to open backpacks,campfires,secured storage chests, loot boxes etc,NOTHING happens(other players in this server do not have this problem),if i try to open a locked storage crate from another player which is unaccessible for me and i press the E button, i get the sound that it's jammed,so that's very weird. Thanks!

    submitted by /u/dissonantdisco
    [link] [comments]

    Halp

    Posted: 07 Dec 2020 12:50 AM PST

    So I'm on day 80... I just hit a land mine in my mini bike and my backpack disappeared? Its not showing up on the map or my compass... There goes literal dozens of hours of work.

    submitted by /u/MrTcCats
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel