• Breaking News

    Tuesday, December 15, 2020

    7 Days To Die Tips n' Tricks Tuesday - December 15, 2020

    7 Days To Die Tips n' Tricks Tuesday - December 15, 2020


    Tips n' Tricks Tuesday - December 15, 2020

    Posted: 15 Dec 2020 09:04 AM PST

    Have a tip you wish someone shared with you when you first started playing? Have you discovered a tried and true method of survival?

    Share your secrets with your fellow survivors and help those just getting started!

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Well played Devs. Well Played.

    Posted: 15 Dec 2020 06:23 PM PST

    {PC, Vanilla, Random World}

    Playing a few minutes ago. Sweeping a Crack-a-Book. Cleared the parking lot. Went around the back, sides, no problem. Hit the roof. First thing I see is a vulture across the roof, not triggered yet. Careful aim with Mr.44 and the Lil' fucker goes flying. Warm and fuzzy feeling. Sweep the rest of the roof. Two HVAC nests with goodies and a couple of zombies in each. Couple of zombies in the central skylight. Looks like an elevator or stairwell shed on one end. Save that for last.

    So I clear the roof, mix of crossbow revolver. Spears on a few. No problem. Getting out of the scrub levels now. Got better perks, better gear. Roof is clear so I check out the shed.

    See a door, but I check the roof for goodies. Couple garbage bags, a nest and glassblock skylights. Huh. That's new. Pickaxe the skylights and circle around.

    Inside, a corpse on the floor. Not a zombie. Circle. Bed. Grill. Stacks of books. A grill. Bookshelves. Weapons and food crates. Nice haul. A zombie dog waiting by the door. Snipe with the crossbow. One shot. No problem.

    Then it hits me. The dead guy. The setup. This poor bastard sets up in a safe spot. He's got tons of books. His bed is under the skylight. He's got a grill, food, weapons. He's got his dog.

    And he's dead and the dog is a zombie.

    Damn. Think I'm done playing for tonight.

    submitted by /u/IrungamesOldtimer
    [link] [comments]

    Have the devs said anything about the animations in A20?

    Posted: 15 Dec 2020 09:56 AM PST

    I haven't been following anything 7 days since the release of a19.

    One of the biggest problems 7 days currently has is the awful animations and its blending, I know the animations were slightly improved in a19 but I believe that was only for reloads and 3rd person animations ( don't know if its in there yet ).

    but its clear the actual animations are really bad and outdated especially the animation blending being next to none.

    submitted by /u/SebbyWebbyDooda
    [link] [comments]

    Community battle royal?

    Posted: 15 Dec 2020 12:04 PM PST

    Although I am fairly new to the game I have already started to wonder if this sub wanted to host a vanilla battle royal. Like a set time / day that everyone loads into a dedicated server and goes nuts for the claim to fame (maybe with a community flair for the winner). We could adjust the map size based on participants? If there was enough interest i would be willing to work on the back end of this.

    The only thing is that I don't think I would be able to host the server as my computer is not so great.

    I was trying to find this in older posts but couldn't see anything from recent times.

    submitted by /u/Tenecki_Terrible
    [link] [comments]

    Inconsistent concrete dry time?

    Posted: 15 Dec 2020 07:22 AM PST

    What's the deal with the dry times when building with concrete? Some blocks dry within minutes while others take multiple in-game days to dry. Is it random or what? I've actually had blocks sit for in-game weeks and finally dry after like 23 days.

    submitted by /u/DickPenisMan1
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for a 2 player game.

    Posted: 15 Dec 2020 04:40 PM PST

    I bought this game last weekend after a friend suggested it, I've been super eager to play it but I've been waiting for him. It seems like though he always has other stuff to do or is playing different games. He's not an asshole or anything hes actually really cool but the wait is getting boring and I've been waiting to play. If you're down you would have to create the world/server whatever you call it.

    submitted by /u/modomonstud
    [link] [comments]

    New to PC version been a couple years since i played

    Posted: 15 Dec 2020 02:32 PM PST

    Was wondering if I should wait to build my base next to a level 2 trader or higher so I have access to better quests and loot. Was thinking of just putting my gear in chests near the level 1 trader then moving it all when I finally get set up at the higher level trader. Thoughts?

    submitted by /u/WageSlave39
    [link] [comments]

    7 Days to Die PVP

    Posted: 15 Dec 2020 05:05 PM PST

    RANDOM FPS DROPS

    Posted: 15 Dec 2020 04:09 PM PST

    So i picked up the game after the Steam sales and i'm loving it so far (55 hours in).

    I play singleplayer, no mods for now, i've done a first match in Navez just to try and get familiar with the game mechanics and the game was fairly smooth.

    Now in my second game, i'm very succesfull so far, once i've tried to mess around with the graphic options for trying to optimize the game to maintain 60fps with the best graphic quality possible, i got
    these random HUGE fps drops (from 55-60fps i go to 10-30fps for more or less 5 seconds).

    I've tried everything, to resetting the graphics to the lowest, to trying dynamic resolution,etc. no change. These drops aren't affected by location i think (i'm not in a big city. I've near a lake and a trader, my base is mainly underground)

    I play on laptop, gtx 1050 4gb vram and i7 8750h. I know nothing special, but before the game was running smooth 60 fps with medium settings (without reflections and shadows), now even on the lowest i got these fps drops.

    It's something normal given the alpha state? Someone know a solution?

    submitted by /u/Siddharta95
    [link] [comments]

    Devs you need to fix this

    Posted: 15 Dec 2020 07:49 PM PST

    Devs you need to fix this

    So I'm trying to connect to a server and while the map is being downloaded at 60% I got kicked out.

    When I try to connect again this is what I got:

    https://preview.redd.it/9c01k0ay0h561.png?width=1920&format=png&auto=webp&s=58bd1a267c84aa75cac7d886edd57f30a93be997

    submitted by /u/FujiToday
    [link] [comments]

    Why do all the food and drinks look the same?

    Posted: 15 Dec 2020 03:18 PM PST

    I remember a long time ago every food and drink item would use its own model but now it looks like a piece of bread and the same water jar.

    submitted by /u/FryLock69
    [link] [comments]

    will ps4 ever be updated?

    Posted: 15 Dec 2020 06:39 PM PST

    i was wondering if consle 7daystodie will ever be updated? i like the current version its on but ill realised it hasnt changed in a year and im pretty curious why?

    submitted by /u/alt292828282
    [link] [comments]

    A19 quests and POIs

    Posted: 15 Dec 2020 02:19 PM PST

    Is it possible for a quest to spawn in a POI that you're currently standing in? I've been avoiding quests because I set up in a POI. If not I can just initiate quests in my home base.

    submitted by /u/waythrow13579
    [link] [comments]

    How to make small server

    Posted: 15 Dec 2020 02:06 PM PST

    Me and my 2 friends want to make a server for the 3 of us. Any free ways to do it? Thanks in advance

    submitted by /u/imaginehappyness
    [link] [comments]

    Low GPU usage and Low FPS

    Posted: 15 Dec 2020 01:22 PM PST

    I am running the game on max settings at 1080p with an RTX 3070 and am only getting like 30% usage on my GPU and my frames are like 40-50. Running a 2700x and 16gb of 3200mhz ram also. Any ideas?

    submitted by /u/dneals
    [link] [comments]

    Harvesting zombies

    Posted: 15 Dec 2020 02:22 AM PST

    Hi! Does anybody know how to harvest a zombie that you've killed like how you would with animals? or if you can? My friend and I try to harvest together, but it despawns before we can even complete the 1000 damage needed.
    Thank you!

    submitted by /u/miccamoo
    [link] [comments]

    Trigger Plates and Tripwires with Dart Traps

    Posted: 15 Dec 2020 11:52 AM PST

    I've read before that trigger plates and tripwires seem to have issues with dart traps. Is this still a problem in 19.3? Are there ways around this or is the motion sensor the only way to reliably trigger them? I'd like to be somewhat efficient with them and not have to use a switch multiple times per horde night.

    submitted by /u/iampc93
    [link] [comments]

    Console transparency

    Posted: 15 Dec 2020 01:15 AM PST

    So i play with some friends in a world i created (no server), and i administrate the world. i plan to occasionally do some stuff like mini events for us to make it more interesting. my question is, if i type into my console stuff like teleport or cm or dm, does it show for my friends in their console? and if it does, is the console popping up like in some other occassions when stuff like errors happen?

    submitted by /u/Icecreamcruncher
    [link] [comments]

    looking for one more person

    Posted: 15 Dec 2020 07:23 AM PST

    Starting a private small server for 10 people this coming Thursday, you can be new or a veteran to the game (as I've only got 20 hours) my only preference is you are 18+ (pc server)

    Edit: Spot taken, sorry!

    submitted by /u/JusticeBiglin
    [link] [comments]

    What is in your EDC loadout?

    Posted: 15 Dec 2020 06:16 AM PST

    Hi Reddit!

    I'm a fairly new player, having got addicted to Glock9's content on YouTube. I was wondering what you carry on a regular day out in the game - in your pack and vehicle if you have one.

    I spend too much time working out what to take with me 😁

    submitted by /u/enn_jayy
    [link] [comments]

    Rest In Piece (Video By Reach Gaming) I DO NOT OWN IT!

    Posted: 15 Dec 2020 10:44 AM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel