• Breaking News

    Wednesday, December 16, 2020

    7 Days To Die Wildcard Wednesday - December 16, 2020

    7 Days To Die Wildcard Wednesday - December 16, 2020


    Wildcard Wednesday - December 16, 2020

    Posted: 16 Dec 2020 09:04 AM PST

    Please use this thread to post anything you might have missed from the schedule below

    Day Topic
    Sunday Seedy Sunday
    Monday Modded Monday
    Tuesday Tips n' Tricks Tuesday
    Wednesday Wildcard Wednesday
    Thursday Base Tour/Showcase Thursday
    Friday Friend Finder Friday
    Saturday Streams/Let's Play Saturday
    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Weapon parts are useless?

    Posted: 16 Dec 2020 11:41 AM PST

    I was wondering if anyone else thinks the same way about weapon parts. It might be the way I play but I never get to use them. I play on nomad difficulty, loot respawn in 15 days, 200% exp gain. (I know it might be too much, but even when I played on 100% I never needed to use them) I think the main problem is that you can not create tier 6 items, you can only find them. I think if it were reversed I would see more use for them. Other than creating turrets I think weapon parts are useless, and are only good to get money. What do you think?

    submitted by /u/Ehune
    [link] [comments]

    Is It Normal To Have A Pseudo Blood Moon Every Night, Gamestage 200+?

    Posted: 16 Dec 2020 06:00 PM PST

    I am currently at gamestage 238, and I have been doing PoI tier 5 quests throughout the days and nights, and on nights I notice that the zombies keep spawning. I tried to fend them off, and survive, then eventually hide, but they just kept coming and kept coming, sometimes spawning right in front of my face! There is nothing quite like seeing dogs and bears plop out of the sky as you are reloading. I was circling the building, trying to stay within range of the quest, and each corner I took would have more and more zombies. It was never ending, just like a blood moon.

    After running out of ammo and patience, I enabled debugmode and did a killall. I noticed they respawned immediately after, continually, and forever. I spammed killall and each time I would get more zombies. Killall, more zombies. Killall again. More zombies. Killall once again: more zombies.

    Is this normal? Are night times at points of interest supposed to be like a blood moon?

    submitted by /u/7days2dieTW02934257
    [link] [comments]

    Movement mod?

    Posted: 16 Dec 2020 12:06 PM PST

    Has anyone come across a mod to increase movement speed on roads?

    I'm looking for something similar to trails +5%, streets +10%, & town to town roads +15%. The buff quantity doesn't have to be exact but that's what roads are for.

    submitted by /u/bobDbuilder177
    [link] [comments]

    Help needed(Trader)

    Posted: 16 Dec 2020 08:02 PM PST

    My trader doesn't appear in my server with scavenger difficulty and no enemy spawn. Is it me or is it the server? I'm new by the way so I will appreciate any comments.

    submitted by /u/nikhol00
    [link] [comments]

    Similar games

    Posted: 16 Dec 2020 07:26 PM PST

    Are there any other games similar to 7D2D that have a good premise around building a base? Preferably available on PS4. Thank you!

    submitted by /u/weinerschnitz94
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for someone to play with! (PC)

    Posted: 16 Dec 2020 06:15 PM PST

    18+ preferred! US WEST timezone
    I have about 90 hours in this game but my skills are equal to someone with less than 10 hours xD. Just looking to have a good time in PVE. No ideas how dedicated servers work so..will have to figure that out.

    submitted by /u/halim115
    [link] [comments]

    Generator?

    Posted: 16 Dec 2020 05:00 AM PST

    I got a generator and now I'm not sure how to run wires to make my electric stuff work. I have gas in it and I have motors in it. Kinda lost with how to use it

    submitted by /u/soapyshelia
    [link] [comments]

    Discord Bots

    Posted: 16 Dec 2020 05:27 PM PST

    Anyone still using Discord bots? Wondering which ones are still working. Looking for any assortment of chat, join/leave messages, etc.

    submitted by /u/KillahPwnz
    [link] [comments]

    Haven't played in a long time, thinking of starting again. Some questions

    Posted: 16 Dec 2020 08:33 AM PST

    Me and my friend want to play on a PvP server. We used to love playing a bit guarilla style with hidden bases. Had a great one inside the elevator of one of the big towers. But if I understand it right, this is no longer viable because POI's can reset anytime by people doing trader quests? Is this correct?

    Also, we obviously have to find a good server to play on. Where do you guys find your servers?

    submitted by /u/Wervelwind
    [link] [comments]

    Any good server based lets plays?

    Posted: 16 Dec 2020 01:21 PM PST

    Hello Survivors!

    I have just finished watching VERTiiGO's 7 days lets play and though it was really cool having many people in one server where they could set up their own bases and / or form alliences etc...

    Is there anybody else that does these types of lets plays? where they play on a filled server?

    thanks in advance ;)

    submitted by /u/SebbyWebbyDooda
    [link] [comments]

    PS4

    Posted: 16 Dec 2020 04:55 PM PST

    Someone Wana join my world day 67 ?

    submitted by /u/shane-maldini
    [link] [comments]

    7days to die survivalist difficulty

    Posted: 16 Dec 2020 03:50 PM PST

    I play on survivalist diff rn, loot spawn disabled, no air drops, 64 zombies on blood moon, everything else default. I play on random generated worle where green forest biome is a bit scarce.

    First few days, it was a challenge. But when i got my first proper firearm (bought double barrel shotty and AK from trader) and crafted a bicycle, game became relatively easy. Im now day 23, barely crafted any ammo, let one mine lead.. pump shotgun i've crafted is so op and ammo efficent. Sitting at lv 48 already (built base and horde base on my own).

    What are your settings and recommendations for bigger challenge? Also are there any mods that provide bigger challenge? Anyway, planning to try out insane diff next time with maybe less loot % and so on.

    submitted by /u/zany94
    [link] [comments]

    Fresh 7 days install

    Posted: 16 Dec 2020 03:42 PM PST

    So I installed Darkness Falls, tried to uninstall through steam and by deleting the folder and rechecking the files through steam, both end up bringing back the Darkness Falls files. I'm trying to get a completely clean install of 7 days. Can anyone help?

    Seems like a cloud storage issue but I can't find any information about it. I recall resetting Counter-Strike: Source for this same reason, but can't remember how.

    submitted by /u/TheSolarTurtle
    [link] [comments]

    Looking to Build a 7dtd Community Via Steam!

    Posted: 16 Dec 2020 09:30 AM PST

    Hey everyone! I'm Apollo, (21/m), and I'd love to make some friends through this game. I'm not on reddit or the game as much as I'd like to be due to work and I have a kid on the way, but I try to get on as much as I can, it's really the only game I'm playing for the time being. I have a small group of friends and family (males and females) who I play with, but mostly just my 19 y/o brother, Elijah, plays with me. I have a really good computer and wifi, so I can host easily, so I'm looking more for people to join my game when they see me on. I'm a little too busy to have set and times that I play, but I'm on Pacific Time and my days off are generally sat, sun, and tues, with some variance. If anyone is interested in friendship through this game, please add me on steam and/or discord. We can voice chat while playing if you desire, but if you're shy then feel free to join with no chat/voice!

    I generally play on easier setting cuz i'm more recreational than hardcore, so if you have any questions about what settings I use, ask me via here, steam, or discord. I'm more responsive on discord or steam.

    Discord: JerrytheChrist#7635

    Steam: JerrytheChrist, saintscarlet666, or 882475041

    https://s.team/p/fgnn-mbdc/wmwkndjd

    All are the same account, I just know finding people's accounts can be difficult, so you should be able to find mine through one of those. Let me know of any issues!

    Rules? - Everything is pretty lax. I'll pretty much only kick you off if you're destroying stuff that people build without permission or are causing issues within the group. Other than that, gameplay is open. Just don't be a troll.

    submitted by /u/JerrytheChrist
    [link] [comments]

    Ravenhearst official map 5 - No traders

    Posted: 16 Dec 2020 12:52 PM PST

    It's my first time playing this overhaul, I'm enjoying the increased difficulty, but I've just gotten to the 'Journey to a settlement' quest, top right of the screen is telling me that there's 'No Trader. Is this normal?

    Chances are I've messed up the installation, but this is the only issue I've noticed. Not that I know what the mod is meant to have as I went in blind.

    Any info would be much appreciated!

    submitted by /u/TwatHoarder
    [link] [comments]

    Darkness Falls

    Posted: 16 Dec 2020 08:14 AM PST

    Looked in the FAQ and the search box here but couldn't find an answer to this:

    So I found skill books that unlocked the forge and forged steel bar crafting and was creating forged steel. Then I finished the laborer class quests and now my forged steel crafting has become locked..

    I guess I'll have to start a fresh map

    submitted by /u/youknowiactafool
    [link] [comments]

    Why Can't I Downvote Things?

    Posted: 16 Dec 2020 08:15 PM PST

    Also is there a mod that makes traps give xp?

    submitted by /u/undeadlord26
    [link] [comments]

    A question regarding A20 outfits

    Posted: 15 Dec 2020 11:55 PM PST

    I saw that for A29 they would be replacing the 10 outfit slots by 4 slots that you fill with armour sets (you can find this in A20 Dev diary).

    I would like to ask if somebody knows whether this means all the outfits we have so far (I'm talking things like t-shirts, wife beaters, skirts, leather duster etc) will be removed? And therefore: what will be in POIs with clothes shops and all?

    Thank you

    submitted by /u/Dead_Factor
    [link] [comments]

    Dead Planet 7DTD YouTube Series

    Posted: 16 Dec 2020 03:23 AM PST

    Hey guys if you're looking for some new content to follow check out my Dead Planet series on YouTube, I think my style would be considered a mix of Capp00 and Glock9. Thanks to those who choose to check it out!!! https://youtube.com/playlist?list=PLzlDNfs8SvlPID9FeN1bJ_ouJq5HrVlc2

    submitted by /u/Rivet_Gaming
    [link] [comments]

    Streaming some of that sweet, zombie goodness!

    Posted: 16 Dec 2020 03:35 AM PST

    Stream time! That's right, I'm not dead, but the people in the game we are playing tonight are! Join me as we jump back into some 7Days for some relaxed, skull-crushing fun.

    https://www.twitch.tv/needmoar

    submitted by /u/zzedh
    [link] [comments]

    Ulfgangur Delivers a Big Surprise | 7dtd series | The Dawn of Kaos | Ep3

    Posted: 16 Dec 2020 03:31 AM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel