• Breaking News

    Sunday, January 17, 2021

    7 Days To Die GF sent me this whilst i was at work. She is sad, but i couldn’t help laughing.

    7 Days To Die GF sent me this whilst i was at work. She is sad, but i couldn’t help laughing.


    GF sent me this whilst i was at work. She is sad, but i couldn’t help laughing.

    Posted: 16 Jan 2021 11:27 PM PST

    (Darkness Falls) Fruit Trees

    Posted: 17 Jan 2021 08:21 PM PST

    I've got some fruit trees that I believe are fully grown. Is there something I need to do to just harvest the fruit and leave the tree to grow more, or do I have to destroy the trees each time?

    submitted by /u/w3r3dud3
    [link] [comments]

    Is it more dangerous to set up your first base in a building on the edge of a town?

    Posted: 17 Jan 2021 07:20 PM PST

    I haven't played in about two years, and I started a new game today. Started next to a town and found a house on the edge with a promising brick and iron bar fence all the way around. I'm thinking about setting up inside and continuing to loot the town, but will there be more zombies attacking my base if I do this? Thanks!

    *Compared to setting up in a lone building out of town or building my own structure

    submitted by /u/AbeLincolnsFreckles
    [link] [comments]

    How to know if detected?

    Posted: 17 Jan 2021 06:19 PM PST

    When I played on Xbox when zombies knew where you were and were coming for you the game told you. Now on pc I'm sitting early game not wanting to alert any zombies because I'm not wanting to fight unneeded enemies. But it doesn't show you whether or not they know where you are and are coming for you. So I don't want to go outside and work on my base for fear of alerting them. But I also don't want to go and check to see if they're attacking my walls for fear of if they didn't know where I was then when go check they detect me at that point? If that makes sense.

    submitted by /u/Forty_neiner65
    [link] [comments]

    Question: Bow Recipe costs 4 parts but friends recipe says 8. Wtf?

    Posted: 17 Jan 2021 04:34 PM PST

    As in the title, my friend has all the investment into bows and the like, but his recipe costs 8 bow parts. Is that because his is higher quality or a bug?

    submitted by /u/Will331
    [link] [comments]

    Can turrets shoot through railings?

    Posted: 17 Jan 2021 08:47 PM PST

    Setting up a base, and don't actually know the answer to this! Wood and iron. Thanks in advance! Junk and semi auto turrets. Found out the hard way semi auto turrets do not fire AP rounds....

    submitted by /u/x0diak
    [link] [comments]

    Question about hosting private server

    Posted: 17 Jan 2021 04:41 PM PST

    Hey all, so I realized quickly that my friend and I can only play on the host server whenever the host is on. It seems the best way around this is just to have a dedicated server. I've found a few sites that advertise hosting for 7 days servers but wanted to see if:

    1) Anyone had any recommendations for a good provider to use for this?

    2) Is there a way to transfer our current world and characters to this new dedicated server or would we have to start from scratch?

    Any input appreciated!

    submitted by /u/Cardboardlion
    [link] [comments]

    Darkness Falls

    Posted: 17 Jan 2021 09:27 PM PST

    So I got a wolf pup, but my turrets hate it. And it follows me even if I tell it to stay or 'guard'

    Is this a known issue?

    submitted by /u/_MeanMug
    [link] [comments]

    Treasure Map Limit?

    Posted: 17 Jan 2021 09:10 PM PST

    Is there a maximum amount of treasure maps? I'm playing on PS4

    submitted by /u/7WaysToBuy
    [link] [comments]

    Explosive crossbow bolts/arrows (A19.3)

    Posted: 17 Jan 2021 01:12 PM PST

    Do explosive crossbow bolts/arrows ramp damage with the Archery or Demolitions Expert skilltree? Also, which set of books affect them?

    submitted by /u/Lord_Ghastly
    [link] [comments]

    End of Stream Exception: Attempted to read past end the end of the stream

    Posted: 17 Jan 2021 04:16 PM PST

    Does anyone know how to fix this? It only occurs when i try and load a certain world.

    submitted by /u/cmonbackmrkelly
    [link] [comments]

    Can you make a server on console?

    Posted: 17 Jan 2021 07:16 PM PST

    Me and 4 of my friends want to play together, but whenever we try, one of us can't join because the game is full. Can you make a server on console so we can all play together privately?

    submitted by /u/Mahalati-Al-Bin
    [link] [comments]

    LFG Darkness Falls Newbies Welcome (NA)

    Posted: 17 Jan 2021 06:28 AM PST

    Looking for a couple people for a modded darkness falls playthrough! Can help install the mod and teach the basics. Will be using discord for voice! Comment your discord tag if you are interested

    submitted by /u/subzero4948
    [link] [comments]

    Explosives FTW on horde night

    Posted: 17 Jan 2021 03:06 PM PST

    I built a pit-style base modeled on the one in Nerdlette's video here. It's mainly cement, but there is some upgraded steel along the walls at the level that takes most of the beating. I'm currently level 98 and play on a multiplayer Darkness Falls server which includes unique mob bosses. I have science/explosives maxxed out and for horde night used Molotov cocktails, pipe bombs, contact grenades, and exploding crossbow bolts-- plus about 8 frag rockets just to see how they would do.

    It was a very different experience, but also very fun. I'd bet I used 1/10 the amount of gunpowder I normally have to farm for horde night.

    If anyone that primarily uses explosives has any tips, I am all ears.

    submitted by /u/twofingersjack
    [link] [comments]

    Im a newcomer (rather i played a few years ago but coming back now). How do you not get scared?

    Posted: 16 Jan 2021 11:16 PM PST

    Yes yes, i know that you think "there is nothing scary about this game", but i cant stand anything horror. The thing that gets me in this game - trying to raid POIs. I can watch youtubers like JaWoodle do it, but i just cant do it myself. When i hear a zombie waking up i just bolt to the entrance to fight them outside. I live the idea of this game, but, as i said before, i dont like anything horror. But strangely, i can play project zomboid just fine, even though its more of a survival game.

    submitted by /u/Reddotgaming760
    [link] [comments]

    How come when I try to open the console menu or the spawn menu or open godmode nothing happens

    Posted: 17 Jan 2021 09:17 AM PST

    I even have cheat mode on but I don't know what to do

    submitted by /u/ButteryBiscuits673
    [link] [comments]

    7d2d mod launcher wont let me invite friends please HELP

    Posted: 17 Jan 2021 12:58 PM PST

    okay so, i downloaded the mod launcher for 7d2d and i cant figure out how to invite friends to my game and the mod is darkness falls, every time i try to click the button that says invite friends it makes a sound but nothing appears on my screen if anyone knows please help me.

    submitted by /u/Living-Nature-2991
    [link] [comments]

    Lost character? Need help

    Posted: 17 Jan 2021 11:47 AM PST

    So I have my own server , my character is lvl 62, game stage 139, day 85 . Earlier I tried to join a public server with a new character , played for a bit and then I quit. When I tried to log in to my own server , I still had the lvl 1 character , even though I went through the options to change to my previous one , before I get in . Am I doing something wrong ? Am I missing something? Is it a permanent mistake ? Any help will be much appreciated .

    submitted by /u/-Fuerza-
    [link] [comments]

    Graphics mod

    Posted: 17 Jan 2021 04:49 AM PST

    I recall there was a graphics overhaul mod somewhere on the web for A18 but I think it is outdated now that A19 is out? Is there any alternative out there? Because frankly, the game graphics and lightning system is garbage and what the other mod team did with the other overhaul mod was excellent work and I'd really love to improve the look of the game for me.

    submitted by /u/Waste_Essay
    [link] [comments]

    Strange ding sound when using shovel.

    Posted: 17 Jan 2021 02:16 AM PST

    My friends and me started playing and it worked fine for some time but now when my friend tries to use a shovel it works really slowly and it makes a strange ding sound whenever he hits the ground. Shovels work fine for me (the host).

    submitted by /u/SergeantKeks
    [link] [comments]

    Is the game really this dark 90 percent of the time or is it just Console?

    Posted: 17 Jan 2021 04:17 AM PST

    I bought the game 3 days ago and every-time i spawn in, i start gathering and crafting and the game is great. About an hour in, everything is super dark.. even at high noon no matter what biome im in. Seems like a cool game if i could see anything 😂. so far this might be the most "made for pc lets get money from console players" game ive come across. Its probably a little heavy for PS4 --froze on me 3 times already.

    Im patient and love survival games (the forest for 9 bucks has been a real treat) but this has been a huge headache. Its almost unplayable. Thanks for any input friends (other than get a pc.. i have a gaming pc sometimes i just wanna console with my console bros🤪)

    As long as im on my soapbox i might as well add the mechanics are pretty sketchy--at just about any sensitivity setting. Again any input would be great. Id like to enter a building during the day without having 8 torches and 6 candles.

    submitted by /u/MeVredit
    [link] [comments]

    Awful performance out of nowhere

    Posted: 17 Jan 2021 12:31 AM PST

    Yesterday I was playing the game as usual, today I launched the game and the performance is awful- 1 frame every 1-2 seconds

    I didn't change anything, just closed the game and shut down the pc and today it's it's unplayable. It's using 100% CPU all the time- yesterday it was at around 80% usually

    Anyone knows a fix?

    submitted by /u/user975A3G
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel