• Breaking News

    Monday, January 18, 2021

    7 Days To Die Not just Minecraft

    7 Days To Die Not just Minecraft


    Not just Minecraft

    Posted: 18 Jan 2021 06:26 PM PST

    Would tower defense/maze funneling techniques be useful for horde night?

    Posted: 18 Jan 2021 08:30 AM PST

    Me and a friend were attempting to build a zombie maze, however another friend of hers said that it wouldn't work. I know that zombies try to find the easiest way to you, so if the path you laid out is too complicated, they will just try to bust down a wall or something. So a huge maze is out of the picture if that's true. So I'd rather go for a smaller one. I want to try it out regardless just to see, but maybe some peeps on here have some advice so that I don't go overboard and waste a bunch of time on this.

    Here's my thoughts:

    • Maze is 7x7
    • Inner maze walls are 4 blocks high
    • Top of inner maze walls have railings so you can shoot from the top down.
    • End of maze is a ladder that leads to the top
    • Clear path for zombies to get through the maze and to the ladder
    • Some obstacles for the zombie such as a few spike traps or barbed wire, but not on every block on the path
    • Top section will either be 6 or 7 blocks high, same as outer walls.
    • Mid section (on block 5 or 6) will have 1 turret in each inside corner facing the center. One of which focusing solely on the ladder going to the top floor.
    • One or two turrets on top level as backup in case they make it to the roof

    This isn't meant to be practical or the best horde base, just seeing if this will be possible at all, find the good and bad from it, and then turn it into something practical from there.

    submitted by /u/Decaposaurus
    [link] [comments]

    I thought you guys would enjoy this clip as much as we had fun playing in it.

    Posted: 18 Jan 2021 07:36 PM PST

    Balanced perk overhaul mod.

    Posted: 18 Jan 2021 07:43 PM PST

    A couple of friends and I are starting a new, modded play through. Was looking to see any recommendations for perk overhaul mods that are balanced and not overpowered.

    submitted by /u/iused2bjesus
    [link] [comments]

    Just started playing

    Posted: 18 Jan 2021 03:44 PM PST

    Hey guys, as the title says I just started playing 7 days to Die. I like both survival and PVE stuff, not the biggest fan of pvp in these types of games. Anyone have any tips or tricks for a noob starting out on this game?

    submitted by /u/jmanv1998
    [link] [comments]

    How to add more points per level gportal server

    Posted: 18 Jan 2021 06:49 PM PST

    Anyone have know how to do this. I need a step by step guide. Super noob here

    submitted by /u/super_duper2020
    [link] [comments]

    Loading UI stuck

    Posted: 18 Jan 2021 02:44 PM PST

    So I installed some mods and when I try to open my world the game stucks on Loading UI even tho I can hear the enviroment and everything in the background. Console shows no errors. Please help

    submitted by /u/LuckJustAMeme
    [link] [comments]

    Best shotgun setups?

    Posted: 17 Jan 2021 11:02 PM PST

    I'm newer to the game and running a shotgun build. I currently have a level 5 autoshot gun. I'm wonder what the best parts are to run on it? What if I get a second one and run one for longer range and wone for clearing houses,

    EDIT: You people are amazing! Thank you for all the great responses!

    submitted by /u/Trogmar
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for players to join our sever.

    Posted: 18 Jan 2021 04:16 PM PST

    A group of us just started a new world and we are looking for more people to play with. We are around day 8, there is increased xp and loot. There is 4 of us who are very active and another 4 who play on and off. We are looking for chill people who are over 18. Leave a comment or PM me if you're interested.

    submitted by /u/iknowwhatyoudid1234
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for a player to join my game.

    Posted: 18 Jan 2021 08:12 PM PST

    As the title says. Looking for 1 - 2 people to join me in my adventures. Currently on day 22. Game stage like 110 or so. OG map. Some stats about my current game.

    Difficulty: Warrior. Blood moon: 4 days. Loot respawn: 50 days. Air drop: 7 days. Day time zombie speed: Jog. Night time: Run. Blood moon: Sprint. Feral: Nightmare. Bloodmoon Zombie Count: 64. Exp: 300%. Loot: 175% I think, may be 150%. Zombie block damage is increased during bloodmoon.

    There are minor settings, but I think these are the major ones. I play on the east coast. I play for about 1-2 hours most days. Look forward to it. :D

    submitted by /u/Oorgnid
    [link] [comments]

    Best auto turret mods setup?

    Posted: 18 Jan 2021 09:55 AM PST

    Inspired by best shotgun setup post.

    Recently found my first auto turret, installed a drum mag.

    I dont have a lot of saved up mods, just a lot of unlocked recipes, dont want to craft the wrong thing and not sure of what all mods they accept.

    submitted by /u/T-N-A-T-B-G-OFFICIAL
    [link] [comments]

    Number of traders

    Posted: 18 Jan 2021 11:20 AM PST

    Me and a few friends recently started a randomly generated world, and I was wondering if there is a random number of traders on each generated world or are there always 5 traders like there are in the Navezgane map?

    submitted by /u/airwin94
    [link] [comments]

    ROLEPLAY server "Survival RP-PVP"

    Posted: 18 Jan 2021 01:08 PM PST

    We have a new dedicated RP-PVP server! Server launched 4th of January!

    • Active & friendly community
    • Great RP stories
    • Starter pack
    • Decoration kit
    • Reasonable rules (PVP needs RP beforehand, no random shooting)
    • Difficulty level 3 - to encourage people to team up
    • RandomGen map 6k
    • Players allowed to claim smaller POIs
    • Events
    • We have both EU and US players
    • Server is located in Germany

    Come join us! Discord: https://discord.gg/ffA4fgqGKe

    Connection info:

    Server IP: 116.202.240.95

    Port: 26930

    submitted by /u/CaterinaSu
    [link] [comments]

    7DaytoDie Entropic Legacy | Ep38 | RogueLike | Gameplay Series | Alpha 19.3 - A Build Play Explore Series. A crafting, zombie horde, survival game. Burnt Biome Only, Allowed to only Spend points in Fortitude. No Traders, No Air Drops, No Loot Respawn. #adventure #letsplay #survival

    Posted: 18 Jan 2021 03:31 PM PST

    Terrain Reset Glitch

    Posted: 18 Jan 2021 06:14 AM PST

    Anyone got an idea what triggers this? It just.. keeps happening on a private server, it's a daily occurrence. We aren't building near POIs, we aren't using any mods that affect terrain. We put down sleeping bags and claim blocks. And.. it keeps happening. Over and over and over again.

    submitted by /u/Claygolem79
    [link] [comments]

    Good starter mods

    Posted: 18 Jan 2021 11:00 AM PST

    I have heard of darkness falls but it seems way too complex to start with. What are other good mods?

    submitted by /u/damitaa16
    [link] [comments]

    How Stable is Player Hosted 7D2D Multiplayer?

    Posted: 18 Jan 2021 02:28 PM PST

    Hey Survivors,

    My friends and I are wanting to start up a multiplayer session of 7D2D and I'm curious how stable player hosted multiplayer is these days. I haven't played in a couple of years now, but I remember a while back encountering a decent number of errors when my friends tried to connect to my multiplayer world.

    Has player hosted multiplayer gotten better? Or should I still just rent a server?

    submitted by /u/Foe2020
    [link] [comments]

    Is PS4 on A 16?

    Posted: 18 Jan 2021 05:41 PM PST

    I'm asking this heavyset I want to know if leveling up weapons by spam crafting is still a thing.

    Also, any general tips for survival and base defense?

    submitted by /u/BjuiiBomb
    [link] [comments]

    Found an xp exploit

    Posted: 18 Jan 2021 01:30 PM PST

    While mining I noticed that crafting stacks of resources gives you a couple thousand xp each. The problem here is that you can open the stacks and recraft them, with no additional cost. Gaining a lot of free xp .

    After some testing I found out that I get (on 200% xp) around 400 xp per second doing this. Which is less than I get mining or upgrading rebar frames, but it is still something.

    submitted by /u/MRPmerces
    [link] [comments]

    Setting up a server and need some advice on mods / settings

    Posted: 18 Jan 2021 07:21 AM PST

    I have just rented a server and while I wait for it to be activated I am looking at mods. The server is for a small group of friends and we are a casual gaming group who do not always have a ton of hours free.

    First question: How do you put mods on a server? I see instructions on how to add them to a client but not server side.
    Second question: Do mods like SMX need to be installed on the server or is that client side?
    Third question: Any "must have" mods ? (subjective i know but will be helpful to me, currently looking at the PHD ones)
    Fourth question: any advice on server settings I should change to make the game more fun less arghhh while not making it zzzz ?(tech terms)
    and finally any advice?

    submitted by /u/mrgreaper
    [link] [comments]

    Tier 2 quests not there? (Darkness Falls)

    Posted: 18 Jan 2021 11:58 AM PST

    Hi guys,

    My friends and I started a Darkness Falls server and are loving it. We finished the tier 1 quests and completed the trade caravan (I think that is what it is called) quest where you talk to another trader it designates. We then went back to the usual trader we used for all tier 1 quests, thinking we would get tier 2 now. However, when we talk to her now, and ask about quests, it is blank. Are we doing something wrong?

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/scubasteve85424
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel