• Breaking News

    Saturday, January 16, 2021

    7 Days To Die Teaching gramps how to play 😄 shame consoles not getting an update

    7 Days To Die Teaching gramps how to play �� shame consoles not getting an update


    Teaching gramps how to play �� shame consoles not getting an update

    Posted: 16 Jan 2021 07:25 AM PST

    I have the gift of flipping houses into even uglier houses.

    Posted: 16 Jan 2021 06:40 PM PST

    Ladder corridor

    Posted: 16 Jan 2021 01:02 AM PST

    So...I was kinda thinking. Using the perception with penetrate and demolitions, what happens if I build an underground base and use a ladder to access it. The zombies will all go down the ladder, forming a chokehold for my sniper rifle.

    Add in a couple electric fences and I should be able to fight for a bit in there....

    What do you guys think? Am I digging my own tomb ?

    submitted by /u/PainRack
    [link] [comments]

    Trying to generate map with Nitrogen, but getting mostly empty cities

    Posted: 16 Jan 2021 09:48 PM PST

    I downloaded Nitrogen and Compopack 47. When I run Nitrogen with the 47 prefabs list, the cities come out mostly empty, with a bunch of road grids just spread out and 1 prefab here and there. I don't know if I'm doing something wrong or what. Anyone know a solution, or is this normal? I've never used Nitrogen before.

    https://imgur.com/zoRLNJ3

    submitted by /u/Lateraliss
    [link] [comments]

    Help surviving?

    Posted: 16 Jan 2021 09:43 PM PST

    Last time I played 7 days was when it first came out on Xbox. So I switched to pc and everyone said the pc version is better. While I do agree it's a better game. It's really a whole different game than what I remember. I'm on day 5 right now and I'm barely surviving. I don't want to drop difficulty. More of a trial by fire approach. But I'm more just wanting tips for early game. I'm always hungry. Cant seem to find a grill or pot for food. I keep getting injured and I can't seem to be full with water or food enough to keep my stamina up to do anything. Just overall getting my ass kicked and looking for pointers.

    submitted by /u/Forty_neiner65
    [link] [comments]

    7 Days to Die | Entropic Legacy | EP 38 [Preview] | #shorts

    Posted: 16 Jan 2021 09:04 PM PST

    Question about mods

    Posted: 16 Jan 2021 11:12 AM PST

    I just started playing the game about a month ago and feel like i have pretty good grasp of things and was looking to start adding mods into my solo gameplay. I have a save that i play with a couple friends and i know they wont download any mods, so my question is if i install mods for my solo game will it effect the save i have with my friends. (Im the one that host the game/server when we play so thats why im worried.)

    If it matters some of the mods im looking to download are backpack mods, UI/HUD mods, and maybe try out Darkness Falls or one of the overhaul mods

    submitted by /u/Flinbirt
    [link] [comments]

    Low Ping

    Posted: 16 Jan 2021 07:55 PM PST

    I play with a friend from NY and the server we play on his ping is always 1 or 0, we were both curious if he had the servers located nearby (most logical guess we could think of) but we couldn't find anything on Google to confirm it.

    Is that sort of info redacted from Google to prevent companies being targeted or possibly the server isn't as close to him as we originally thought?

    Also is there a way for me (from the uk) to achieve a better ping on US servers?

    submitted by /u/RealTrouserSnake
    [link] [comments]

    Good skills in early game?

    Posted: 16 Jan 2021 12:54 PM PST

    I have a good 150 hours in the game, and have usually done pretty good, but I get the feeling I'm not making the right choice when it comes to early game skills. What I usually do is get these skills with the 4 starting points and the level 2 point (5 in total):

    1 point in sexual tyrannosaurus, 1 point in master chef, 1 point in miner 69'er, 1 point in living off the land and 1 point in the brawler (or whatever melee I feel like).

    These feel good for survival, but I get the feeling its a waste early on and I should go for something else. Any thoughts?

    submitted by /u/Teaboy301
    [link] [comments]

    For those regularly flying home late at night... a simple tip to mark your final approach flight path.

    Posted: 16 Jan 2021 07:50 AM PST

    Just a short clip on how to easily locate your runways at night.

    I'm always out looting late and flying home in darkness, but have found a simple solution to aid in the base locating and final approach to my runway.

    Can easily see them from a distance and then as I approach, use them to adjust to correct height to regularly hit the runway accurately.
    Short Video Here

    And of course helps in the day time too.

    These can also be used to mark poi's, untapped ores or mines or even Hansel and Gretel paths you want to easily see later.

    submitted by /u/Ivilraypugh
    [link] [comments]

    Strength build questions.

    Posted: 16 Jan 2021 12:38 PM PST

    I'm currently building a strength build that revises around shotguns, sledge hammers and mining/deconstruction. First off is there a reason to use anything but the auto shotgun? Other then the weapon level is there a difference in range or anything? Second are sledgehammers used for anything other then killing things? Last would be are then any skills in the other skill trees that would be worth investing in? I play with a group that basicly has the major points in all other trees covered so I basicly just need thing to make my shotgun/hammer wielding miner tank better.

    submitted by /u/Trogmar
    [link] [comments]

    Does Batter Up apply to fists?

    Posted: 16 Jan 2021 02:24 PM PST

    I've always been confused on this, but does batter up perks apply to fists? One book says that there is a higher chance of knockdown with a power attack, but is that only with bats and clubs or is it with every weapon?

    submitted by /u/Brodo-Fraggins
    [link] [comments]

    LFG: Does any one want to play? PS4

    Posted: 16 Jan 2021 09:56 AM PST

    I'm just dont want to play by myself. Could use some help, I survived my first week for context, there are plenty of first aid and antibiotics, forge, general supplies, X2 iron helm schematics, have the workbench unlocked, reliable water source not far and near town. Thanks.

    submitted by /u/MightyPainGaming
    [link] [comments]

    Will a18 mods, like a weapons pack, work in a19?

    Posted: 16 Jan 2021 01:12 PM PST

    Found a mod pack that is made for a18 that has some nice weapons contained in it. However, I'm currently on a19 and don't want to corrupt anything if I were to install it. Have you all had any luck with a18 mods working in a19 if it's something more simple like a weapon pack? (rather than like darkness falls and more complicated overhauls like that)

    submitted by /u/T-I-T-T-E-E-Z
    [link] [comments]

    Reveal map?

    Posted: 16 Jan 2021 07:18 AM PST

    Is there a way or command to reveal map or it has to be explored by the player?

    submitted by /u/WoolyToxicity
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for certain command on Xbox

    Posted: 16 Jan 2021 10:47 AM PST

    Hey guys so I've played a lot of 7 days on my pc and my favorite part of it is pressing U and intimidating that menu you can just give yourself whatever. I recently downloaded the game on my Xbox one and I'm wondering what would I press to get that same menu?

    submitted by /u/Lostchildxo
    [link] [comments]

    Logic Gates with Motion Sensors

    Posted: 16 Jan 2021 02:14 AM PST

    Hi, I was building an underground bunker door with 4 powered garage doors yesterday and couldn't get the two motion sensor setup to work, any idea if they patched it or something? I hooked one motion sensor up with power then hooked up the next motion sensor to it and then hooked up a relay which is connected to the garage doors, any idea why this doesn't work?

    submitted by /u/dominikridley
    [link] [comments]

    7 days to die "how to make an elevator" (part-2)

    Posted: 16 Jan 2021 05:48 AM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel