• Breaking News

    Saturday, January 23, 2021

    7 Days To Die Oh no...

    7 Days To Die Oh no...


    Oh no...

    Posted: 23 Jan 2021 09:07 AM PST

    Mining Techniques

    Posted: 23 Jan 2021 03:24 PM PST

    Looking for other mining strategies anyone has.

    I have an auger, plus the full Art of Mining volume (chance to one shot ore). Rock Buster + Coffee.

    I feel like sweeping over ore and getting one hit (hoping to proc the instant harvest) then move over to another block (hoping to proc instant harvest) has been a good strategy.

    My thought process is giving each block the best chance to instant harvest, worst case I move over a block that is low enough that a regular hit would destroy it anyways.

    Am I just creating more work for myself? Is this efficient?

    submitted by /u/Sifa_Craft
    [link] [comments]

    Question about the more skill points per level

    Posted: 23 Jan 2021 09:07 PM PST

    So my character is level 50 now. I installed 4 points per level, I leveled up to 51 and got 4 points. My question is, if I use a mind wipe to get all my points back, is it going to 4 more time the points or do I need to start a new character to get all of those potential level points?

    submitted by /u/super_duper2020
    [link] [comments]

    What gamestage do demolishers show up?

    Posted: 23 Jan 2021 08:44 PM PST

    I'm on my first playthru and I keep reading about these guys. I know that my iron bar maze won't work anymore once they show up, but I love it so much.

    submitted by /u/malkonnen
    [link] [comments]

    Server freezes when shooting guns.

    Posted: 23 Jan 2021 07:53 PM PST

    Friends and I are playing this wonderful game, day 27, and we've been having this stupid issue where if anyone shoots then the whole server freezes for a second or so. It happens with any gun and any type of ammo being shot from any player. The freeze seems to be happening to the whole chunk, and so if a friend shoots and we are in different chunks I don't get the freeze. Wtf?

    submitted by /u/IcyBid7594
    [link] [comments]

    Amd 6000 series cards?

    Posted: 23 Jan 2021 07:49 PM PST

    Anyone who plays this game have any of the new amd cards. May be able to buy one threw the newegg lottery. Hows it run. Any issues you have at all i would love to hear.

    submitted by /u/Intelligent_Fun9037
    [link] [comments]

    Friend's game crashes randomly?

    Posted: 23 Jan 2021 03:49 PM PST

    Me and my friend have been trying to play, but his game randomly crashes for little to no reason at all. His computer is more powerful than mine. I took a look at his games log files, but didn't see anything stand out. I was using a backpack mod that he didn't have installed, however when I played on another friends game I didn't have the mod and he did, and it worked just fine.

    Link to the log file: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1pPtbSmZ37WCM_J6eBIcneWTfGANh2rRC/view?usp=sharing

    submitted by /u/Teaboy301
    [link] [comments]

    A19.4 save game compatible with a current 19.3 game?

    Posted: 23 Jan 2021 11:14 AM PST

    Can we update the our server and still play without issues?

    submitted by /u/Fishgamescamp
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for people PC

    Posted: 23 Jan 2021 06:36 PM PST

    I'm starting up a sorcery mod on 7d2d anyone want to join I'm 22 years old central time need people to build up with me I just swap from console not to long ago I prefer newer people to the game but experienced is fine as well private msg to join up!

    submitted by /u/Arcti-RustXB1
    [link] [comments]

    I’m new to pc (just switched from console) and was wondering if there was any way to rank up your skills by doing things in that category?

    Posted: 23 Jan 2021 10:35 AM PST

    For example, if I wanted to upgrade my tool level for my stone axe, on console I could just craft a bunch of them and each one I crafted would make the item level go up one from say level 23 to 24 and so on. But it's my understanding that on pc you can only use skill points to upgrade that and other tool levels only go up to something like level 6, however on console it went all the way ip to like 900.

    TLDR: can I rank up my skills or do I have to buy them?

    submitted by /u/Aspenbatz
    [link] [comments]

    Apparently, bears on warrior are no joke.

    Posted: 23 Jan 2021 11:25 AM PST

    Ravenhearst vs Darkness Falls vs Legacy

    Posted: 23 Jan 2021 09:26 AM PST

    I'm looking to commit to one of the above. I've only played Vanilla so far and am wondering who has tried these mods?

    Haven't found much comparisons since Legacy came out.

    I'm hoping for an expanded sense of progression and things to do more than just a difficulty bump.

    Thanks in advance...

    After posting I found this interesting thread, although it doesnt seem like most people have experience with more than one of the mods

    submitted by /u/CasualEaterz
    [link] [comments]

    I'm returning after about a year away and on a new laptop

    Posted: 23 Jan 2021 12:53 PM PST

    Game looks a LOT better than it did before. Was there a major graphical overhaul, or is my laptop that much better? For what it's worth, world creation was MUUUUCH slower this time, 18 mins 40 sec for a default size (8192 x 8192, or whatever was automatically in the size field).

    submitted by /u/Captain_Hampockets
    [link] [comments]

    Are there any XML hacks to change the damage done by hitting a zombie with a vehicle?

    Posted: 23 Jan 2021 11:34 AM PST

    Seed generation question

    Posted: 23 Jan 2021 03:13 PM PST

    Me and my friends started playing bout a week ago and decidedly to start a new game on a RGW. Trying to get the world "Billion Dollar Club" and am confused on how to do it. Do I need to just type it in the seed number slot or just the game name? Also if it matters what size as well. Thanks.

    submitted by /u/HauntingDemon
    [link] [comments]

    How the hell do horde nights work??

    Posted: 23 Jan 2021 05:03 AM PST

    [I AM ON ALPHA 15]

    I get that it happens every 7 days. That's very basic. But how does the difficulty work? I read somewhere that the horde night has 7 cycles and after the 7th cycle it goes back to the first cycle which is the easiest type of horde night. Meaning that day 7 is the easiest horde night and day 49 is the hardest whereas day 56 is like day 7.
    But then again I read elsewhere that it all depends on how many times you've died, what level you are and what "gamestage" you're on. I play on PS4 which means I can't check any files and I don't have a console to mess with or type in any commands. Which one is it? If it is about gamestage and player level then how does it work and how can I calculate the difficulty of the horde night?

    I personally want it to be the 7 cycle thing. It sounds a lot more simple and it has a nicer feeling to it. I tried googling this but I spent around 30 minutes reading different sources and opinion of different people. Plus when I google I usually get answers for alpha 17-19 but I play on alpha 15. Dunno if it makes any difference.

    Thank you for reading.

    submitted by /u/Alternative-Tea8727
    [link] [comments]

    No zombies blood moon.

    Posted: 23 Jan 2021 02:21 PM PST

    I dunno if this is common knowledge but I thought I'd share.

    I spent until day 28 digging from my starting base house to below a mountain. The mountain height is about 130 elevation. I created a room 24x24 and dug a 5x1 hole from the top to the bottom. I hoped zombies would fall down but nothing.

    Honestly if I woke up to a zombie apocalypse and every 7 days red light permeated everything. I'd probably want to get as far below ground and fortified as I possibly could.

    submitted by /u/GirlOutWest
    [link] [comments]

    New way to change FOV?

    Posted: 23 Jan 2021 01:04 PM PST

    So I've been using the console command "sg OptionsFieldOfViewNew 120" to change my FOV since alpha 18 came out. But today I got a 40.4 MB patch that changed the font and a few other things and it seems that this console command no longer works to change the FOV. Is there a new way of changing FOV for alpha 18.3?

    submitted by /u/BossManElf
    [link] [comments]

    Help I can’t delete alpha 18 seeds

    Posted: 23 Jan 2021 12:51 PM PST

    They're not showing up in the world folder

    submitted by /u/Othawk
    [link] [comments]

    Loss of items

    Posted: 23 Jan 2021 12:42 PM PST

    I'm playing on Xbox with my friend split screen and one day we got on and all of her items in her backpack were gone, she still had her tool belt items but her backpack was completely gone

    submitted by /u/KayJayV_2
    [link] [comments]

    Random gen crash on world start

    Posted: 23 Jan 2021 10:22 AM PST

    When I go to start a random gen world it crashes every time anyone got any solutions On pc

    submitted by /u/gracyjr
    [link] [comments]

    Clay

    Posted: 23 Jan 2021 10:20 AM PST

    Hello, I'm new to this game. I want to make forged iron. You need clay to make it. But I can only find clay soil, not clay. Can anyone help me?

    submitted by /u/Trash4Nite
    [link] [comments]

    Can you move a players inventory and skills etc?

    Posted: 23 Jan 2021 10:19 AM PST

    We are currently with BisectHosting on an 8k map but debating moving to gportal and a 12k map but is there a way to move player inventory from one server to another?

    I see how to do it on a singleplayer game (any search for moving players to a new world show single player instructions) but can not find player files on the server

    submitted by /u/mrgreaper
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel