• Breaking News

    Thursday, January 28, 2021

    7 Days To Die I dont understand why people like pvp

    7 Days To Die I dont understand why people like pvp


    I dont understand why people like pvp

    Posted: 28 Jan 2021 10:33 AM PST

    of some of the people that have talked to me about pvp, i just dont get the game economics of why you would want to play pvp.

    Like, what is the justification for drop all on death? you would have no resources with which to attempt to get them back. wouldnt that result in less pvp overall due to inaccessibility of weapons and the consequences to doing pvp.

    The whole creative above ground or repurposing concept of bases disappears because its more important to hide and not make an impression.

    how can new players attempt to even play considering a base and gear are priority. It takes forever to dig with a shovel and if you build away from places now you have ineffective transportation going and other logistic issues when you gotta worry about people stalking you.

    maybe I have been exposed to a mediocre setting for this, but what are some good rulesets and justification for the rules. I understand I may just not be a pvp player , but for now I aim to understand.

    submitted by /u/H2Bsnax
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone Still Play On Xbox One?

    Posted: 28 Jan 2021 12:21 PM PST

    Wondering if anyone still plays on the Xbox. Saw there were still people playing on the PlayStation but haven't come across anyone still on Xbox. Let me know and maybe we can link up sometime as I just got brought onto this game by my friends who played it years ago and we're all on Xbox. Cheers!

    submitted by /u/Ferg56
    [link] [comments]

    [PC] Looking for a group to play with, anyone interested!

    Posted: 28 Jan 2021 06:30 PM PST

    Hey there! I've been wanting to get back into the game but I have always found it a bit dull when playing alone. Unfortunately, I don't have any friends interested in playing. I'm an absolute base-bitch through and through so I'm ideally looking for people that like to explore, I'll play with anyone though!

    submitted by /u/NGC_3314
    [link] [comments]

    Best Zombie Survival Game Ever?

    Posted: 28 Jan 2021 01:05 AM PST

    Just got back into it after a long break. With over 300 hours I still can't get enough. If there is a better game (in your opinion) then PLEASE tell me about it, because this one was just made so well.

    submitted by /u/CrashMadness
    [link] [comments]

    Darkness Falls Compatible Mods

    Posted: 28 Jan 2021 04:51 PM PST

    Hi All,

    Looking for mods that are compatible with darkness falls, I see Sorcery as the only one listed on their official website. Anyone know of any others from their experience which also work or at least dont cause the server to crash or stop functioning altogether. Any insight is much appreciated!

    Grim

    submitted by /u/Historical_Drawer682
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for people to play with

    Posted: 28 Jan 2021 01:16 PM PST

    I have both PC and PS4 versions of the game, really want to get back into the game but have no friends that are interested in playing.

    submitted by /u/Grollerh98
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for a few qol and gameplay enhancement mods for an existing save

    Posted: 28 Jan 2021 09:09 AM PST

    Hey guys,

    I've got a game going with a friend using combo pack on a nitrogen generated map.

    What are some mods that can be added to our play through?

    Quality of life, like bigger backbacks?

    Or any gameplay mods.

    Any insight is super appreciated.

    submitted by /u/xXIISK47IIXx
    [link] [comments]

    Need to feed

    Posted: 28 Jan 2021 02:38 PM PST

    Just downloaded game on ps4. Psn is Cammronn96 if anyone would like to play. I have a microphone

    submitted by /u/Donh96
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for a PS4 RP server?

    Posted: 28 Jan 2021 11:05 AM PST

    Does anyone have any suggestions or are interested in starting one?

    submitted by /u/SandraForeal
    [link] [comments]

    DF + Sorcery

    Posted: 28 Jan 2021 03:43 PM PST

    Anyone know of or use a larger backpack mod that is compatible with Darkness Falls and Sorcery?

    submitted by /u/bcnagel
    [link] [comments]

    Newb question

    Posted: 28 Jan 2021 11:35 AM PST

    I am trying to figure out how to smelt and use the forge and stuff. I don't understand how I am making Brass out of thin air. I put in 4 radiators to smelt but once it was done with the 4 radiators, it kept going even though I had nothing in my inventory and nothing in the smelting boxes. Its like the forge was just creating free brass, or the more likely thing that is happening is I am missing something and its using something without me knowing....? Thanks.

    submitted by /u/Primed88
    [link] [comments]

    Any update on when 7 days will get a full release?

    Posted: 28 Jan 2021 02:19 PM PST

    Are you getting bored of vanilla? Is it abit too easy?? Can you survive Hades Playground??

    Posted: 28 Jan 2021 06:46 AM PST

    After reaching Tier 5 quests, is there any way to continue opening up new traders?

    Posted: 28 Jan 2021 04:27 AM PST

    So after completing a tier of quests I get a special quest to open up a new trader. Do these special quests ever pop up again after reaching Tier 5 quests? Is there any way to open up a Trader in a really far away city?

    submitted by /u/frankduxvandamme
    [link] [comments]

    Which weapon mods for knuckles.

    Posted: 28 Jan 2021 01:58 PM PST

    I decided to try out steel knuckles for the first time. What mods do you suggest? It feels like there is a lack of mods for steel knuckles. I have rad remover and weighted head at the moment.

    submitted by /u/Steelspy
    [link] [comments]

    Pc performance 1060 6gb ryzen 1600 16gb ram

    Posted: 28 Jan 2021 01:29 PM PST

    My performance often drops no matter the settings anything i can do about this? Or is the game just janky

    submitted by /u/iwanttodiebutdrugs
    [link] [comments]

    has the xbox / PS4 version caught up with PC yet?

    Posted: 28 Jan 2021 12:43 PM PST

    I remember the console versions lagged way behind the PC version.

    submitted by /u/SerifGrey
    [link] [comments]

    Kardinal Zyn's Church of GabeN

    Posted: 27 Jan 2021 11:45 PM PST

    How to paste a saved prefab?

    Posted: 28 Jan 2021 11:46 AM PST

    I copied a base that i build on my server (took a long time) But it was built in the wrong spot. But the prefab menu has been removed. How can i paste this prefab?

    I tried installing mods to allow me to either paste it differently or re-enable the prefab menu but neither worked.

    submitted by /u/Ripstix-NL
    [link] [comments]

    play together

    Posted: 28 Jan 2021 02:38 PM PST

    i just got back into the game. i'm a 29 yo female. let me know if anyone wants to link up and play :) i've got a mic

    submitted by /u/AioliVisible
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for something to do

    Posted: 28 Jan 2021 03:49 AM PST

    So I'm on day 126 (1 hour real time is 24 in game) and Iv done pretty well, Iv made a huge underground bunker that's pretty much impenetrable, tons of weapons and ammo, lots of materials, nail gun, chainsaw and stuff and I really enjoy playing the game but I feel like Iv done everything? I want to play the game some more but there's not really much to do and I feel like if I start a new save Iv just wasted 126 hours. It's like Iv got to this point where I can more than comfortably survive and it's like what now? Anyone got any ideas of stuff to do?

    submitted by /u/yournansabricky
    [link] [comments]

    Is it possible to play without Intelligence? (Solo)

    Posted: 28 Jan 2021 02:02 AM PST

    I'm not the best at this game nor know too much but it doesn't seem viable to play without Intelligence m it helps you with building and defenses. Which is really what you need for protecting your base. And it also helps with trading which is what you'd need if you don't take strength and/or perception

    submitted by /u/Islarf
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel