• Breaking News

    Friday, January 22, 2021

    7 Days To Die I think the game wanted me dead. Don't ask me how I survived..

    7 Days To Die I think the game wanted me dead. Don't ask me how I survived..


    I think the game wanted me dead. Don't ask me how I survived..

    Posted: 22 Jan 2021 08:29 PM PST

    Does Super Corn even exist..?

    Posted: 22 Jan 2021 10:40 AM PST

    Been trying for months to get this damn thing and the NPC's at the trader never give me the quest to reset the house that has the corn in it..

    Any advice? what am I doing wrong..?

    submitted by /u/Endreaver
    [link] [comments]

    Been playing for a while. 3,587 Hours

    Posted: 22 Jan 2021 10:53 AM PST

    7DaytoDie Entropic Legacy | Ep39 | RogueLike | Gameplay Series | Alpha 19.3 - A Build Play Explore Series. A crafting, zombie horde, survival game. Burnt Biome Only, Allowed to only Spend points in Fortitude. No Traders, No Air Drops, No Loot Respawn. #adventure #letsplay #survival

    Posted: 22 Jan 2021 08:02 PM PST

    New build types?

    Posted: 22 Jan 2021 06:46 PM PST

    Every time I play I end up going clubs or sledge and shotguns because it lets me dump all my skills into strength so I can also mine. I find I end up tanking my way through all the POI's. Wanting to try something else out. Any ideas how I can mix up my specs a bit for a different sort of play through?

    submitted by /u/Nimvob
    [link] [comments]

    Is the loot still level locked?

    Posted: 22 Jan 2021 04:31 PM PST

    Will I be finding shitty items in safes because my level is too low or did they change that?

    submitted by /u/ReluctantCucky
    [link] [comments]

    If I add recipes to the configs.xml file and host a multiplayer game for friends, will they have the recipes too?

    Posted: 22 Jan 2021 09:24 PM PST

    I mainly wanted to add in a way to craft Mega Crush, but if I do it on my side, will it be available for anyone playing on the server I'm hosting?

    Or do I have to get my friends to copy over my edited configs file for it to work?

    submitted by /u/Sorry_Sleeping
    [link] [comments]

    ROLEPLAY server weekend event: Darkness Falls

    Posted: 22 Jan 2021 01:10 AM PST

    ROLEPLAY server weekend event: Darkness Falls

    Hey survivors!

    During this weekend we have a special event Darkness Falls on our ROLEPLAY server "Survival RP-PVP". A mystical weather change has taken place. Possibly an eclipse? Thick clouds of smoke and dust from a remote volcanic eruption? Who knows - with no TV and internet, it is difficult to know what´s happening in the world.

    During the weekend:

    • Only 3 hours of daylight per day (in-game)
    • The undead are energized by the cloud of darkness and seem to be more vicious
    • Special horde events

    Come join the party :)

    Discord link: https://discord.gg/aV5gKx2evD

    • Active & friendly community
    • Experienced admins
    • Reasonable, roleplay friendly rules (conflict RP/PVP is allowed and encouraged as so far as it makessense story-wise. No Kill-on-sight)
    • Starter pack
    • Decoration kit
    • Perks for established communities/groups
    • Difficulty level 3 - to encourage people to team up
    • RandomGen map 6k
    • Bloodmoon every 14 days
    • Players allowed to claim smaller POIs
    • Events
    • We have both EU and US players

    **Connection info:*\*

    Server IP: 116.202.240.95Port: 26930

    https://preview.redd.it/mgklmitfpuc61.png?width=468&format=png&auto=webp&s=56d95c2c124d239b78f0f94d61a7fae1569b00bf

    submitted by /u/CaterinaSu
    [link] [comments]

    Starting up a sorcery mod need people

    Posted: 22 Jan 2021 09:59 PM PST

    I'm about to start up a sorcery mod for 7d2d PC just for people to work together and build up and I can use people I'm kinda new to pc but played a lot of the Xbox version so Ik basics but I have been playing pc for a couple of weeks now I'm 22 years old and I'm on central time I'm usually on everyday hit me up with a private msg if you'd like to join I prefer newer people but experienced people work fine as well

    submitted by /u/Arcti-RustXB1
    [link] [comments]

    Game Crash resetting base.

    Posted: 22 Jan 2021 09:56 PM PST

    I still play on my Xbox and am used to the game crashing. It's whatever. But recently I've been having the game crash and then the base that I've built in a random gen trailer park halfway reset to where half of it looked like I never touched it and the other half was mine. The half that reset was also the half that had all my chests. So I lost all my stuff and had to start over. I have a private game going But my friend who plays on my server with me and also built a base in the same trailer park has never lost his stuff. The game just crashed and I lost everything this time. Except a walkway on half the top of the trailer. Has this happened to anyone before? Hours of mining resources wasted. Thousands of duke tokens lost.

    submitted by /u/distractedchaos
    [link] [comments]

    is there a mod to let multiple people access something at once?

    Posted: 22 Jan 2021 12:52 PM PST

    me and my friends are playing a game on a server. Is there some way to make it so multiple people can open a crate at once?

    submitted by /u/_Spanish_Inquistion
    [link] [comments]

    Need help with SMX mod

    Posted: 22 Jan 2021 07:28 PM PST

    I downloaded the SMX sirillion mod last night because a saw a streamer with it and thought it looked awesome. However, my clock is now stuck at 00:00. I'm still cycling through days though, but it's a little annoying. Any advice?

    submitted by /u/Bobsbestgame
    [link] [comments]

    Coming back to 7dtd

    Posted: 22 Jan 2021 06:37 PM PST

    I've been out for probably 3 years now and am looking at jumping back in. I always enjoyed ValMod back in the day on the small-mid sized servers (usually max at around 10-15 players at peak times, small community and like to build near each other). Anyone have advice on a server to check out? It's like I've never even played before when I look at the server names and info...

    submitted by /u/unknohn
    [link] [comments]

    Index outside bounds of array error

    Posted: 22 Jan 2021 11:20 AM PST

    Hi, im having problems with my 7DTD map. I haven't started playing it yet because i just generated a map using Nitrogen, but i wanted to look around the map first to see if everything was working correctly. So im moving around the map fine and everything, so i pulled up CM so i could get a weapon and fight a zombie to make sure everything is smoothly but when i tried to use it i get these index errors. So i deleted the file and made a new one, flew around the map looted chests put the blunderbuss in my toolbelt try to take it out and i get the same error. (i tired the machete a second time and it worked but first time i pulled it out didnt)

    Im also using these mods along with Nitrogen, FPSHUD Master, Bdubs vehicles, donovan-aio, and snufkin custom zombies. I just don't know what is causing the errors and would really appreciate the help so i could start playing. Thanks!

    submitted by /u/Officialnuz
    [link] [comments]

    New Darkness Falls PvEvP server

    Posted: 22 Jan 2021 01:04 PM PST

    Hi!

    We are a small gang of players that recently started to play on new stable dedicated DF server based in EU.

    Server is maintained by helpful, friendly and experienced admins and has both EU and US/Canada players.

    We run a DF2 large map and settings are as follow;

    PvP is enabled (strangers only, mostly for RP usage), no KOS rule.

    60 days loot respawn (map is big enough for everyone)

    Horde nights ever 7th day.

    No airdrops (saved for special events)

    Difficulty is Adventurer at this moment (can increase if needed, it's hard enough already ^^)

    Server is password protected so only dedicated players that looking for a place they can call home are welcome.

    No server resets are planned as of now. As of writing, the server is at day 50. (started on 18.01.21)

    Server welcomes all players, new and veterans. We are all new to this mod, so helping each other are encouraged.

    Feel free to ask any question and on how to join by adding Breakurself

    #5297 or Zer096#8274 on discord for additional information.

    Happy hunting!

    submitted by /u/BreakUrSelf
    [link] [comments]

    Can someone explain the map seeding on ps4. I tried Dexterra, typed in name but the map I found online the biomes didn’t match up with the actual map it loaded. Does it not work on console? ?Tired of getting random gen maps that like putting mines in wasteland and 90% of the map is wasteland

    Posted: 22 Jan 2021 04:25 PM PST

    Ps4 Map Seeding help

    submitted by /u/Dale-_-Doback
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for info on perks/skill grinding and other general info for console version

    Posted: 22 Jan 2021 03:47 PM PST

    Been trying to look around for info on the game for building and tactics and such but keep finding stuff for console commands or general info for pc. Any help is welcome

    Looking for links or points in the right direction

    Thanks in advance

    submitted by /u/Merlance13
    [link] [comments]

    Is it possible to "mod" a dynamically changing view distance?

    Posted: 22 Jan 2021 03:19 PM PST

    Just curious if anyone has attempted or played with this idea. Im considering if its possible to write a mod that on blood moons your view distance drops so you can render more zombies.

    submitted by /u/RedditClout
    [link] [comments]

    PS4 -> PC tips?

    Posted: 22 Jan 2021 11:53 AM PST

    Hi everyone

    I've had this game on PS4 for a long time now and recently discovered I bought it on PC a while ago, so I got a controller and fired it up.

    Turns out, it's completely different. Imagine my complete and utter horror at finding out zombies are actually a little bit terrifying, and actually spawn inside buildings. Or those big bird buggers. And I just keep getting rekt.

    Basically, is there anything else important to know? A lot of the guides I've seen online are kind of outdated. PS4 has pretty much never had an update, so almost nothing in the PC version exists in the PS4 version, but I still can't get the "oh, it'll be safe in here because I already killed the zombies outside" and other such falsehoods that I have brought with my from playing PS4.

    submitted by /u/bvllamy
    [link] [comments]

    Mouse not working

    Posted: 22 Jan 2021 08:42 AM PST

    Hey i just started playing and my mouse doesn't work in game plus I can't even change the sensitivity in menu. Any way to fix that?

    submitted by /u/Deepankarsingh
    [link] [comments]

    Where can I find an auger? Where can I find a cement mixer? Where is the crucible?

    Posted: 22 Jan 2021 05:48 AM PST

    These are the threr things that I have never been able to find. Please help.

    submitted by /u/nikhol00
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel