• Breaking News

    Thursday, January 21, 2021

    7 Days To Die Survived 84hrs (Real Time) To Die Like This...

    7 Days To Die Survived 84hrs (Real Time) To Die Like This...


    Survived 84hrs (Real Time) To Die Like This...

    Posted: 21 Jan 2021 10:48 AM PST

    Hey all,

    So I'm pretty new, on my first world. I've gotten up to almost day 80 now, and the game finally got me...

    I'd just made my first motorcycle. I immediately saw, that this thing eats gas (for no fuckin' reason, vehicles seem broken, more on that after). So I see I need oil shale to make more gas to try it out some. So I see that needs a chemistry station, so I make one, then head out on my bicycle to find some oil shale.

    I eventually wind up in the desert, and find a rock of it. I whack it, get some oil shale.
    Cool, found out how to make gas.

    I break the rock down totally, says more below. Cool.

    I start whackin' away at the ground, chip out a hole. I'm say, 4-5 blocks down (y'all call everything blocks right?). I make some wood frame things and put ladders on em so I can get out, then go back down start whackin' away again.

    Gets to be around 17:00ish, I think it's time to leave for the night back to where I store my crap. I start climbin' out, and as I'm coming up, I see 4-5 wolves coming right at me, all with glowing red eyes.

    I drop back down into my hole, get my knuckles on. I try to hit 0 which is the slot I keep my beer on, but the wolves are now coming right into the pit I've dug. I switch back to knuckles, and start throwin haymakers.

    The two wolves at the top that I can see, I punch their heads right off. Sweet.

    Then I instantly die. WTF.

    I respawn at home (which is pretty damn far away, a hardware store near a bridge beside Diersville).

    I sit there all night in my tighty-whities, being kinda pissed off, like wtf killed me??

    Day comes, I crawl out, take my other bicycle and pedal my ass back to the hole. It was closed over, which was kinda weird, like I'd never been there (but knew it was the spot as I'd made a map marker). So I punch the top of the ground, and the hole instantly reappears, with 3 more freakin' red-eyed wolves IN the pit. The bastards must've somehow gotten underneath me, while I was punchin' out the ones I could see at the top, and somehow they killed me. I never saw them come underneath me, the top of the hole was small. Just the two I punched out at the top.

    Well, I lose it. I punch them fuckers right out, they were piled on top of each other, and couldn't even turn around, kinda bounding on top of each other looking glitchy and shit, they don't hit me or attack me once.

    So I think I got killed to game 'cheese'. Whatever. All for a stupid motorcycle which sucks...

    OK! Now onto these vehicles... what the actual fuck.

    They're terrible. The regular bicycle, goes faster than my damn motorcycle? What the hell is this.

    The motorcycle only goes faster, if I hold down shift, but that eats gas so fast, about 1% of the fuel per 1/1.5seconds. Yet, if I drive it without holding shift, the bicycle, a freakin' bicycle goes faster, holding shift.

    What kinda jank-ass shit is this?

    Note: I figured out, you can infinitely hold shift on the bicycle if you drink a coffee first, and have at least 1 point in the Cardio perk. - That's what enables me to hold shift forever on the bicycle. Your stamina will not drop at all while the coffee buff lasts, which with my eating perk or whatever, is about 6 minutes. If I hold shift on the motorcycle, a gas powered vehicle, I run out of gas well under 6 minutes, and the thing literally doesn't go faster without shift. It feels about 'as fast' as my bicycle with it's regular speed, so what the frig is up with vehicles? Why are they so slow? This makes using them, for the cost of gas vs. cost of nothing on the bicycle a total joke. There's gotta be some dev oversight here? Or a bug? Please tell me there's something wrong that's known lol, they couldn't have... wouldn't have... purposefully made them like this... right?

    Thanks for reading,

    submitted by /u/gr00grams
    [link] [comments]

    MOD - Alaszka's Consumables Rebalance

    Posted: 21 Jan 2021 05:12 PM PST

    I want to present yourselves the Alaszka's Food Rebalance, my first mod made to public.

    This mod aims to rebalance how food, drugs and drinks work on the game, creating purpose for some long forgotten items on the consumables list. This is the release of the first module, that adjust recipes. To access the list of all the changes made, there is a changelog.xml file inside the folder.

    I would greatly appreciate suggestion. Happy surviving!

    Link to Drive:

    https://drive.google.com/file/d/1WVHbnX3mvfxZsXshjhdphPrb9NVYM0Yd/view?usp=sharing

    submitted by /u/lostReincarnation
    [link] [comments]

    what triggers the exploding zombies "boomers"

    Posted: 21 Jan 2021 06:27 PM PST

    If you shoot them in the body the exsposives get triggerd. But what about all the other things that cause harm to them. Turrets, electrical posts, dart traps, blade traps, spike traps, pipe bombs, molotovs ect. do they all trigger them if they take damage to the torso?

    submitted by /u/Captein_Boswollocks
    [link] [comments]

    Saving loot from Demolishers

    Posted: 21 Jan 2021 09:13 AM PST

    Only got to the stage yesterday where Demolishers started spawning and they destroyed a good chunk of our base and some of our wooden chests. Are the gun safes strong enough to withstand demolishers exploding or should we just not keep our loot so close to where we are trying to defend a blood moon?

    submitted by /u/airwin94
    [link] [comments]

    Board of vanilla?? Want a challenge??

    Posted: 21 Jan 2021 11:24 PM PST

    We are looking for experienced players who find vanilla just too easy.. you will need to bring your A game to survive and test those skills to the max. GMR Hades Playground server is full of zombies, ghosts, giants and beasts you have not seen before... It's a heavily modded server for the player with many extras to win but also over 60 custom zombies to kick your arse and test your horde base skills... best bit is you only need to download the map!! Sound like you? Then come join us Discord

    submitted by /u/GMRHadesPlayground
    [link] [comments]

    [PC Server] {7 Days to Die} Imperial Gaming presents Dead of Night Roleplay - Season 3 will LAUNCH 01/22 - [RP PVPVE][100%loot/Drop All/Random Blood Moon/Whitelist Only][UK 8k Map]

    Posted: 20 Jan 2021 10:56 PM PST

    [RP PVPVE][100% Loot/Drop Everything on Death/Random Blood Moon] Imperial Gaming presents Dead of Night - 7 Days to Die RP Experience

    Come join us for the third season of a new kind of 7 Days to Die server! This Friday, January 22, 2021, we are launching Dead of Night Season 3! Intense role-playing PVE and Limited PVP with a community twist! With active EU and NA admins, custom mods, a new infection, an established law system, and so much more! The RP possibilities are nearly endless.

    Don't miss your chance to join the rest of our community on one of the most promising 7D2D servers! Our staff is a core group of individuals with tremendous amounts of RP and 7D2D experience. Will the region fall to groups of criminals and bandits? Will you band together with other players to establish a colony or choose to be a lone wolf? Just what will the economy look like? Answer these questions, and so many more, as the season unfolds!

    ---

    We're a new server that encourages our members to submit feedback and ideas/suggestions for ways that we can make your playing experience more enjoyable! Please note, we are not a strict play to win PvE or PvP server. We are an RP server, first and foremost. Creativity is a must. Our concept is to experience what it would be like to survive a zombie apocalypse. What would you do, how would you make it one day at a time?

    ---

    Discord:

    https://discord.gg/QsUmxzR

    ---

    Website:

    http://imperial-gaming.net

    submitted by /u/happytimesthursday
    [link] [comments]

    Need help ASAP - Glitched archery level?

    Posted: 21 Jan 2021 11:40 AM PST

    The game says I have decreased archery skill because of a status effect, despite not having any. It persists 100% of my playtime, and reduces the quality of my bows heavily. Is it a bug?

    submitted by /u/TheGrowingSeed
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for people to play with Pc

    Posted: 21 Jan 2021 09:05 PM PST

    About to start a world up and looking for people to join I'm deciding if I want to do regular or modded and if im doing the mod it would be the sorcery mod I'm 22 years old central time hoping to find people that are newer to the game but experience is fine as well I recently moved to pc so I'm figuring everything out as well private message to join!

    submitted by /u/Arcti-RustXB1
    [link] [comments]

    Farming mod for alpha 19

    Posted: 21 Jan 2021 11:49 AM PST

    Love the game, been playing since release but recently got REALLY Into it... lol

    Looking for a farming mod that works with alpha 19 to raise livestock or at least egg farming?

    Any help is appreciated

    submitted by /u/RedhotbeanoSupremo
    [link] [comments]

    Simple base design.

    Posted: 21 Jan 2021 08:18 PM PST

    I'm using the same simple base design I did years ago for Xbox. Just concrete blocks as floors. Then a layer of concrete blocks on the outside edge of the floors. Then the 3rd level is concrete blocks at the corners and iron rails to shoot through. Then another full layer of concrete on top followed by a concrete ceiling. I'm on day 20 and it seems to be holding up well. How long will this last? Should I add on? Settings are all on normal. No modifiers.

    submitted by /u/Forty_neiner65
    [link] [comments]

    Am I the Only One Who Wants the Console Game to Stay as is?

    Posted: 21 Jan 2021 07:55 PM PST

    I've seen gameplay videos of the up to date version and I don't like it. The leveling system especially. Plus I'm going to be heartbroken if I lose my current world that I've been playing for almost a year now.

    submitted by /u/R0llsroyc3
    [link] [comments]

    Help with dedicated server

    Posted: 21 Jan 2021 06:27 PM PST

    So I set up a dedicated server for me and my friends to use and I have ran into two major problems.

    1: One friend cant join. It either says the connection timed out immediately when trying to join, or it sits on a screen that says its trying to verify steam authentication. This only happens to one person and everyone else if fine.

    2: The terrain changes as we move around. Mountains vanish as you walk forward to revel totally different terrain.

    I have been down the google rabbit hole with both these issues and cant figure out a fix for either. At this point, if no one here can provide a solution this will be scrapped.

    submitted by /u/ZeroXephon
    [link] [comments]

    Loot/Craft list

    Posted: 21 Jan 2021 01:59 AM PST

    Has anyone made a loot/crafting list that they would be willing to share, showing the material reqs. I'm trying to play solo and get nervous spending time in the menu writing stuff down as i keep expecting a Z attack Thanks to anyone that can help

    submitted by /u/Umbramors
    [link] [comments]

    How much ram do Nitrado and Gportal servers have?

    Posted: 21 Jan 2021 01:55 PM PST

    We have an 8 man Bisecthosting server and it only has 4gb ram, even with just an 8k map we are getting freezes (theres only 5 of us) so were looking at other hosts. The sites only list slots though.

    submitted by /u/mrgreaper
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for PC 7 days to die players!

    Posted: 21 Jan 2021 04:32 PM PST

    Hey all,

    A couple friends and I are trying to get a community of gamers together of dedicated 7 days to die players! Experienced and inexperienced welcome!

    There is one unmodded (PVE) server live right now in our discord with modded ones to come in the future right now we are just trying to build a player base of people with similar common interests, Whacking zombies and surviving. (PVP is something we have discussed and are open to having a server dedicated to that kind of playstyle if enough people are interested!)

    Since this is a community all our members help fund the server(s) by pitching at a minimum of 5$ CAD a month through our Patreon for the servers!! This allows us to build a recurring fund for the server that's already live as well as to create new ones and build a empire of dedicated servers all with different dynamics!

    If this interests anyone and you would like to be part of our small community feel free to shoot me a message and we can chat!! Looking for PC players new or experienced! Lets build some forts and Whack some zombies together!

    https://discord.gg/RmdxvzgDZg

    submitted by /u/Mantorack
    [link] [comments]

    Early day loot

    Posted: 21 Jan 2021 04:04 PM PST

    Whats the earliest that someone tends to start getting concrete blocks and all things like an auger and nailgun as in my latest run ive been on its only day 10 and i have already gotten a lvl 3 auger 2 nailguns 2 peices of hazmat suit motor cycle and my base is full concrete

    Is it just me or does that seem way to fast or is that simply normal

    submitted by /u/bonecrusher3691
    [link] [comments]

    War3zuk 7dtd 24/7 server interest?

    Posted: 21 Jan 2021 03:39 PM PST

    ok I'm thinking about starting up war3zuk overhaul server 24/7 and wanting to see if any interest in playing this mod. I'm now hosting a darkness falls overhaul and the players wish to stay on that map. this will be a private server with password, PVE and a safe environment to play. As the server is 24/7, you play when you want. let me know the interest level here and I'll be only allowing a small contingent of players only.

    submitted by /u/imgood575
    [link] [comments]

    How are they charging £30 for a game thats abandoned on console?

    Posted: 21 Jan 2021 07:56 AM PST

    Played this a while ago and convinced some friends to give it a try, thinking the guy would be like £5 at most.

    Nope £30.

    For a game thats been abandoned on console lmao.

    submitted by /u/Basic-Satisfaction62
    [link] [comments]

    Possible for dedicated server to be on 24/7 and game time be like real time?

    Posted: 21 Jan 2021 11:40 AM PST

    Basically the title. I can set the day light time to be (60 x 24) so each day in game is 24 hrs of real life time. However, the server shuts down when no players are in game, so is it possible to have the server on to run the clock even when no one is on?

    It'd be cool to have the blood moon on the same day and time every week.

    submitted by /u/blueradish_galore
    [link] [comments]

    Still on 7 days to die ps4 version. Anybody else out there tired of playing alone and want to join my server with my wife and I? LMK and send me your gamer tag so I can invite!

    Posted: 21 Jan 2021 02:51 PM PST

    Nitrogen question

    Posted: 20 Jan 2021 11:30 PM PST

    I've never used Nitrogen before but it sounds good for making decent, reasonably populated maps. Sick of the amount of empty space in the random gens and Navezgane is getting old. So my question is, if I download nitrogen to create a map, do the rest of my group also need to download it for it to work, or will they just be able to join my world as normal?

    submitted by /u/Nimvob
    [link] [comments]

    Steamworks could not initialize gameserver - Linux

    Posted: 21 Jan 2021 12:41 PM PST

    I've run servers on this machine before, but this is a fresh install for 19.4 b3, under a new user account. No matter how long i wait, When people try to connect it gives an error of "Still initializing", which makes sense if the game server cannot initialize.

    Doing some research I made sure that my startup script has export LD_LIBRARY_PATH=. and that <property name="ServerDisabledNetworkProtocols" value=""/> has been set to remove "SteamNetworking" from it's list.

    My ports should be routed fine, as i've used this server to host 7dtd software before, and i can get the error message when connecting externally.

    I will follow this post with a server log in a separate post. My server start script is the stock one, with the server path set as a hard link, and the actual launch line setup to run in screen.

    Edit: Forgot about the character limit on reddit, to be honest. Server Log: https://pastebin.com/Vft4CRcp

    Edit 2: It seems that launching in screen is causing the server to fail to initialize, Does anyone have any suggestions? Startup script: https://pastebin.com/tTVTXik5

    submitted by /u/Moucerr
    [link] [comments]

    Help installing mods on to 7 days to die Nitrado server

    Posted: 21 Jan 2021 12:24 PM PST

    I have ran Nitrado servers in the past for Ark, however I have never used mods before. I have installed mods on my client side games and gotten them to work, however every time I try to install into Nitrado the server will not launch. I am using Filezilla and the FTP log in to access the files. I have the 3 folders and config extracted from the zip and then I move them over to the 7 days to die folder.

    I am trying to install darkness falls to play with some friends and any help would be appreciated!

    submitted by /u/Mk1996
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel