• Breaking News

    Wednesday, January 20, 2021

    7 Days To Die Idea - Wealth map

    7 Days To Die Idea - Wealth map


    Idea - Wealth map

    Posted: 20 Jan 2021 09:14 AM PST

    I just had a thought for an improvement to the game. What if the developers implemented a wealth map similar to the heat map.

    My base is full of storage crates. I really don't want for anything.

    Maybe it would balance the game a little bit if having all these riches attracted the wrong sort of attention. Whether it be zombies, bandits, or whatever.

    submitted by /u/Steelspy
    [link] [comments]

    Our Blood Moon Base

    Posted: 20 Jan 2021 04:04 PM PST

    Question about Hunters Journal Vol 7

    Posted: 20 Jan 2021 08:37 PM PST

    So I just got hunters journal vol 7, and I noticed it said damage against humans, so I was wondering if that means zombies, or just other players. And... actually yeah thats it

    submitted by /u/skull_corn
    [link] [comments]

    Need Help Identifying XML Attributes of Zombies

    Posted: 20 Jan 2021 08:28 PM PST

    I am creating a custom mod for my friend and I to play that has more "realistic" crafting and zombie attributes, where it's harder to build up concrete and such in large amounts, but zombies do very little damage against concrete and steel while doing much more base damage against players.

    I've succeeded in adjusting all of the player crafting side and zombie entity and block damage values, but I want to adjust zombies to soak up much more damage unless you get a headshot. I'm just not sure where to do this... What is the nature of the following attributes?

    <property name="DismemberMultiplierHead" value="1"/>

    <property name="DismemberMultiplierArms" value="1"/>

    <property name="DismemberMultiplierLegs" value="1"/>

    <property name="LegsExplosionDamageMultiplier" value="1"/>

    <property name="ArmsExplosionDamageMultiplier" value="1"/>

    <property name="HeadExplosionDamageMultiplier" value="1"/>

    <property name="ChestExplosionDamageMultiplier" value="1"/>

    Is this where I would increase overall zombie damage sponge ability?

    <passive\_effect name="HealthMax" operation="base\_set" value="150"/>

    <passive\_effect name="HealthMax" operation="perc\_set" value="1"/>

    How would I increase the infection rate when taking melee damage from zombies?

    I appreciate any guidance you can provide.

    submitted by /u/SouthernMarylander
    [link] [comments]

    Horde base and normal base

    Posted: 20 Jan 2021 03:27 PM PST

    Do most people have two bases one to live and have a mime and all your stuff at and one for horde night?

    submitted by /u/axzinger73
    [link] [comments]

    Your goals when you start the game

    Posted: 20 Jan 2021 04:26 AM PST

    I have restart the game and on my opinion the first i dig for is get the bicycle ASAP. Speed is important if you dont have luck with looting. Mostly i get empty can and bottles at the beginning. Now day 3 bicycle is ready.Map is regen 3. What is your preferences from start? Which direction you take from start?

    submitted by /u/Drachus_Maximus
    [link] [comments]

    Game progression

    Posted: 20 Jan 2021 07:05 PM PST

    I have been playing on a game that my friend is hosting therefore I can not play when he is not on, if I host my own will I lose everything I have in his game?

    submitted by /u/shepper_95
    [link] [comments]

    Any server API I can use to run on my website?

    Posted: 20 Jan 2021 05:34 PM PST

    Google searches isn't bringing up very much for me in terms of straight answers.

    Long story short I run a dedicated server on a hosting company, I run my website on a separate hosting company. I was hoping there was a way (possibly API) where I can run the whitelist add command from my website once one of my mods accepts an application.

    It's a little tiresome to have to accept the application, boot in game, add to whitelist, head to discord, give them the correct role. Just trying to cut out some of the work for them

    submitted by /u/kielly32
    [link] [comments]

    Does the Crosshair Accuracy Still Apply to ADS?

    Posted: 20 Jan 2021 03:36 PM PST

    Noticed my shots still hit where I aim even though there's still a crosshair when I ADS, so I'm curious if the Crosshair even has a point when you are ADS?

    submitted by /u/DGBDeadly
    [link] [comments]

    Optimal Single Player Settings

    Posted: 20 Jan 2021 02:57 PM PST

    Let's face it, the game was balanced around multiplayer, since with how slow it is (supposedly) to earn new crafting recipes and what not, you're expected to specialize. that said, does anyone know the best game settings for playing single player?

    submitted by /u/Diablokin551
    [link] [comments]

    Somewhat new to the game. What is the motivation to explore other areas of the map far away from your bed/base/original trader?

    Posted: 20 Jan 2021 12:19 PM PST

    Are there unique items to be found far away?

    submitted by /u/frankduxvandamme
    [link] [comments]

    Is it possible to "download" a player hosted map before joining the game?

    Posted: 20 Jan 2021 12:05 PM PST

    I've done a lot of research here and I can't find an answer to my specific situation.

    A friend and I currently have a player hosted map (I'm not hosting). We would like others to join us on our conquest, but would like to "pre-load" the map for the additional players so it doesn't take them 20 minutes just to download the map info the first time they join. To be clear we aren't trying to change the host, or host it on a dedicated server. We are just trying to get the additional players in the game without the clock progressing while they download the files.

    submitted by /u/Soransis
    [link] [comments]

    Darkness Falls

    Posted: 20 Jan 2021 01:10 PM PST

    Anyone had the problem of not being able to use a class book once you craft it? When I did, it told me "you cannot accept this quest at this time." Other than that, great mod I highly recommend! It's very difficult, but the new POIs alone makes it worth it, let alone all the other additions.

    submitted by /u/D1ddyKon9
    [link] [comments]

    Dedicate server overheat and bird settings?

    Posted: 20 Jan 2021 10:27 AM PST

    Coming to the game from PS4 and wow it's like a new game on the pc.

    We have a dedicated server for our little group but we keep over heating constantly (getting beyond survival and into annoying) and the new bird zombies are causing issues for one of my mates.

    So on a pc dedicated server can we:

    1) remove the bird zombies (or make them WAY rarer) 2) extend the thermal protection you get pre level 6 or make it so it's less of an issue?

    Bonus question.... How do you know what mods are server side only and do not need to be on the client?

    submitted by /u/mrgreaper
    [link] [comments]

    can I add mods mid-game? is it safe?

    Posted: 20 Jan 2021 07:22 AM PST

    Help. Part of my base collpses..I don't klnow why

    Posted: 20 Jan 2021 11:40 AM PST

    Help. Part of my base collpses..I don't klnow why

    Hi, can anyone tell me what is happening here? A19... I even had pillars installed there for extra support?.. all re-inforced concrete. When I leave my base and come back after a mission parts of the wall collapses like u see in pic. The base is constructed the same on both sides.. and the other side has never fallen apart. When I redo it and it all dries and I am doing things nearby lke mining it will be fine.. leave for a mission come back it falls apart. Makes no sense. I am not using rebar, this is upgraded wood to re-inforced cement. There are supposed to be stairs that go down to a ledge i even left those as wood and it still collapsed along with the wall.

    https://preview.redd.it/kdd8zr9uojc61.png?width=1428&format=png&auto=webp&s=2cfb4ed5bf7ac7cd968fedbc4bc3408b410606b7

    https://preview.redd.it/97lls49ivjc61.png?width=1500&format=png&auto=webp&s=5430c1062674712fc8afb47817c94bc8a540b699

    submitted by /u/Flukester69
    [link] [comments]

    Screamer Solutions for a peaceful mine!

    Posted: 20 Jan 2021 11:19 AM PST

    Have been testing few solutions for dealing with screamers.
    Screamer Solutions Vid here.

    Whats your best way to deal with screamers...?

    submitted by /u/Ivilraypugh
    [link] [comments]

    Darkness Falls 3.3A - 7d2d A19.2 (b4) - IndexOutOfRangeException

    Posted: 20 Jan 2021 11:15 AM PST

    Hi all,

    I am playing Darkness Falls for some time now, and always when I'm near the Military Bunker I get the Console error "IndexOutOfRangeException: Index was outside the bounds of the array."

    Is there any way of fixing this? Or the just make the console not pop out every time?

    Because I'm able to play but have to close the console like every second... and it stops as soon as I'm far from this POI.

    submitted by /u/rene-conceicao
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for newish people PC

    Posted: 20 Jan 2021 11:12 AM PST

    I'm personally not that experienced in the game I have played the xbox one version a lot but just recently got into pc and been playing undead legacy mod for a little while now but I'm looking for some players that will be active and eager to play but also not so experienced that there going to be telling everyone what to do this group will be trying out different mods and just enjoying the time private message me if your interested!

    submitted by /u/Arcti-RustXB1
    [link] [comments]

    Whats the quickest way to break down your own steel structure and salvage the materials?

    Posted: 20 Jan 2021 07:26 AM PST

    Treasure Map Drop Rate

    Posted: 20 Jan 2021 02:43 PM PST

    I'm curious if anyone knows the drop rate for treasure maps from zombies, and wherever else they can be found. Thanks

    submitted by /u/7WaysToBuy
    [link] [comments]

    Not sure if bug or not (tldr at bottom)

    Posted: 20 Jan 2021 01:55 PM PST

    I started a new save with some settings changed such as 300% XP and 150% loot abundance with 90 minute days instead of 60. The save was basically so I could get a bunch of resources to "test" my build for our actual save.

    So the base I started is a 9x9 layout with 3 floors total, 1 as the base level 1 top level and 1 underground. The inside is actually only 7x7 because of extra walls for defense and such.

    I was on my second horde night 14 days in and everything was going fine, when things started dying down around 2:30 or so. No more zombies were spawning however the music was still going and I could here what sounded like zombies still. I jumped down and did a lap around the base only to find no zombies or anything of the sort (thought maybe I had a crawler or something).

    Since I didn't see any zombies I started to load up on the horde of loot bags that the zombies dropped. It was way more than I could fit in my inventory so I decided to go to the bottom floor under our base, that's where the storage is considering it's underground and safe from zombies. Oh boy was I wrong about that one.

    I open the hatch and climb down the ladder to drop off all the loot only to find 2 zombies down there that destroyed 6 out of the 7 storage crates. All the guns and melee weapons I had, along with the ammo, the food and farming stuff, even my materials crate with 150 or so forged steel. No clue how the zombies got down there other than the game gave me a big fuck you.

    I mean there wasnt a breach in the walls or anything and the whole thing was made of Tier 2 concrete. There was also a couple bedrolls down there and a land claim block. Anyone ever have anything like that happen to them? I've heard of zombies spawning within your base if its too big but a 9x9 area isn't that much at all.

    TL;DR Had 2 zombies randomly spawn in the bottom level of my base during a horde night and lost all my storage and most of my gear.

    submitted by /u/Flinbirt
    [link] [comments]

    Question on speed of progression

    Posted: 20 Jan 2021 05:09 AM PST

    So it's day 6 of my solo playthough

    I've been mostly avoiding making a base due to the blood moons , which I want to deal with away from any compound of mine , so I've been looting a lot of houses and a rather large town In this time with 40 minute days I've managed to reach level 46 and max my weapon smithing and scavenging+ quality joe

    So my question arises , is this good enough progression or am I too slow to survive the blood moon?

    submitted by /u/thomecki
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel