• Breaking News

    Tuesday, January 19, 2021

    7 Days To Die The worst thing about this game is the outdated guides and wikis.

    7 Days To Die The worst thing about this game is the outdated guides and wikis.


    The worst thing about this game is the outdated guides and wikis.

    Posted: 19 Jan 2021 04:40 PM PST

    I'm new to the game. Like all the other survival crafting titles, you really need to do some outside reading to fully understand the mechanics and gameplay.

    The sad part of 7dtd is that almost all of the online materials are for older versions and don't match the current version at all.

    Besides a channel called SavensWorld I found no help on YouTube. The official wiki isn't even accurate.

    submitted by /u/Highw4ySt4r
    [link] [comments]

    It might not be a triple A game but I love it like one! First 1000h on a game on Steam!

    Posted: 19 Jan 2021 03:22 AM PST

    Shotgun Messiah Factory should have many rooms filled with loot, instead of one level scaling chest on top

    Posted: 19 Jan 2021 04:34 AM PST

    There is no reason other than XP to go thru the whole dungeon while you can just pole to the top, and I get that this is also the reason why there is no special reward just a normal level scaling one. But if there were a lot of level scaling chests and stuff everywhere then you would have to actually clear it. So you get level appropriate loot, just a lot of it.

    submitted by /u/suckmydick123451
    [link] [comments]

    Shotgun Auto Turret - how to move?

    Posted: 19 Jan 2021 10:06 PM PST

    How do you pick up the shotgun auto turret after placing it? It won't let me. Held down E multiple times to interact but won't let me move it. Thanks.

    submitted by /u/iPrime27
    [link] [comments]

    Is this game worth it in 2021?

    Posted: 19 Jan 2021 09:00 PM PST

    Hi so I've been thinking of getting 7DTD and I played it a long time ago on xbox. Is it worth getting the game and are there like discord servers that have people playing the game?

    submitted by /u/Helioshire
    [link] [comments]

    For a more exciting game, change drop on death to “delete all”

    Posted: 19 Jan 2021 04:43 PM PST

    You will actually be afraid of dying, because everything you have on you will be gone forever

    submitted by /u/TheRealMeatMan
    [link] [comments]

    Any new comers out there looking to join a few friends?

    Posted: 19 Jan 2021 09:29 PM PST

    A friend and I are on day 21 right now in our game. I'm brand new to the game, and he is new to the current build (he hadn't played for a while). We try to play a few hours a night on weekdays, maybe 5-8pm PST, and as much as we can on weekends atm. We would welcome more hands to build/loot/kill. If this sounds interesting to you let me know and we can chat.

    submitted by /u/Soransis
    [link] [comments]

    How's horde/zombie ai now?

    Posted: 19 Jan 2021 10:31 PM PST

    I played quite a while ago (17ish), and I'm wondering if they ever got rid or fixed horde's straight bee-lining in the most efficient ways through your mining network or under your base to the weakest point to break in. Is that still a thing? It honestly made late game very unfun.

    submitted by /u/vlegionv
    [link] [comments]

    Newish player looking to play with someone.

    Posted: 19 Jan 2021 09:10 PM PST

    I have played about 50 hrs. Not really that good but love the game. Looking to play with some one or some people to have some fun together. Send me a message.

    Cheers

    submitted by /u/ConversationFun2019
    [link] [comments]

    how can i play on alphas before alpha 10.4?

    Posted: 19 Jan 2021 08:36 PM PST

    I was thinking of doing a series on my YouTube channel where I go through all the alphas and I have not been able to find anything on the internet about this if any one could help/ tell me where to go or what to do that would be much appreciated thank you <3

    submitted by /u/showerpissosu
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for Newish people

    Posted: 19 Jan 2021 07:26 PM PST

    I'm personally not that experienced in the game I have played the xbox one version a lot but just recently got into pc and been playing undead legacy mod for a little while now but I'm looking for some players that will be active and eager to play but also not so experienced that there going to be telling everyone what to do this group will be trying out different mods and just enjoying the time private message me if your interested!

    submitted by /u/Arcti-RustXB1
    [link] [comments]

    FPS Drops After Playing For A While?

    Posted: 19 Jan 2021 07:25 PM PST

    I'm currently running on A 19.3(b6)

    Specs:

    Ryzen 5600x
    GTX 1660 Super
    16GB DDR4 3200MHz
    SSD

    I've been noticing that I'll start the game and I'll get around 60 FPS while running on Ultra settings. However, after playing a while (sometimes it's a couple hours, sometimes it's 30 min) the FPS will drop by 50% or more and stay at that lower frame rate. Sometimes waiting it out and it will jump back up but most of the time I just end up closing out of the application and restarting which sometimes works and sometimes doesn't.

    Anyone else experiencing anything similar? Is it just me?

    submitted by /u/Mitchewr
    [link] [comments]

    How do I Get an Anvil?

    Posted: 19 Jan 2021 07:24 PM PST

    I see that you can find a schematic, but is is not also possible to unlock through the skill tree? If not then what is the best way to find the schematic.

    submitted by /u/jordanthomp81
    [link] [comments]

    Darkness Falls Possible Bug

    Posted: 19 Jan 2021 06:56 PM PST

    Check this out

    Does anyone know if this is a bug or intentional? If it's intentional then I suppose the difference in damage dealt and projectile velocity is made up for by the extra 3 mod slots?

    Just seems fishy that a titanium crossbow 30 tiers lower is more powerful lol. Even with all 7 mods my level 71 crossbow does 46 damage while the level 41 crossbow hits nearly for 100.

    submitted by /u/youknowiactafool
    [link] [comments]

    A Simple Rant

    Posted: 19 Jan 2021 06:44 PM PST

    Dear 7DTD,

    Why wont you let me go?

    I have tons of other games i can play. I barely completed GOT.

    I havent even touched my FF7, RE3 and Cyberpunk.

    But you're still so addictive, i'm generating new ideas on my next 7 games, when i'm still far from exhausting my 2nd playthrough

    Sincerely,

    a fan

    submitted by /u/ajueje
    [link] [comments]

    Electrical fence post range.

    Posted: 19 Jan 2021 06:14 PM PST

    im building a base, but i dont have electrician unlocked yet, so i can not test it. How far apart can electrical fence posts be apart and still work?

    submitted by /u/Captein_Boswollocks
    [link] [comments]

    Can no longer join friends game

    Posted: 19 Jan 2021 04:43 PM PST

    So me and a few friends have been playing for a few days. Then all of a sudden i lost connection. Upon trying to rejoin i found out i can no longer do that. I find it weird it worked flawlessly before and now it just doesnt.

    The msg displayed after a few minutes of joining is "Server ended the connection to the client"

    Right now my friend is setting up a dedicated server ill let you know how it pans out.

    We play on pc btw

    submitted by /u/_Kyrus16
    [link] [comments]

    Is it normal to get the crucible before the first horde?

    Posted: 19 Jan 2021 04:33 PM PST

    Every time I play I always get crucibles when looting/trader is selling them. My friends say I'm a god of luck buy I don't know how high that threshold is

    submitted by /u/ButteryBiscuits673
    [link] [comments]

    Winter stuff question

    Posted: 19 Jan 2021 06:54 AM PST

    So the Santa hats and candy cane clubs...how long are they gonna be in the game for? Introduced our son to the game and he wants all the winter stuff. Just wanna make sure it's not gonna be gone like....tomorrow or something.

    submitted by /u/ani671
    [link] [comments]

    Are achievements still available if you've used cheats?

    Posted: 19 Jan 2021 01:40 PM PST

    I've only been playing the game again for maybe 2 weeks but the game is regularly causing my entire pc to freeze and I've no idea why. Today I reset my pc and copied over the 7daystodie appdata folder and am still having the same issues but for a while I couldn't open my solo world. I found a fix where my world is intact but I am back at level 1 and have no items on my person and will have to cheat to get back to where I was, will I be able to continue earning achievements in this world after I have used cheats to get my stuff back?

    submitted by /u/airwin94
    [link] [comments]

    Dual wielding

    Posted: 19 Jan 2021 01:01 PM PST

    Just a thought I had, but why couldn't there be a book or part of a skill tree that allows you to dual wield one hand melee weapons like clubs or machetes and possibly even get into firearms if you progress the skills enough?

    submitted by /u/TacoTornadoes
    [link] [comments]

    Invisible Screamer Knees?

    Posted: 19 Jan 2021 12:57 PM PST

    Anybody know what causes screamers to spawn in with only two tiny floating chunks of their legs loading in? Got murdered by a pair of them when they spawned in and I couldn't find them till I noticed what looked like just their knees. Once I got them to wander into my spikes and heard their legs explode they became invisible and got a good 7 or 8 screams off between them before the spikes must have finished them.

    submitted by /u/Nbm1124
    [link] [comments]

    State of the game on Xbox one

    Posted: 19 Jan 2021 04:39 PM PST

    Played the game at launch but have been away for a long time , is the game getting updated at all ? Cheers

    submitted by /u/joshieb55
    [link] [comments]

    Trouble transferring save

    Posted: 19 Jan 2021 12:44 PM PST

    Hey, my friends and I were playing a game together and needed to have someone else host it. We went through the steps of transferring the world files over, but when we loaded up the world it reset everything back like a fresh world. Does anyone have any idea of how to fix this?

    submitted by /u/GodOfChaosMaverick
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel