• Breaking News

    Saturday, January 30, 2021

    7 Days To Die lil heart attack

    7 Days To Die lil heart attack


    lil heart attack

    Posted: 30 Jan 2021 03:55 PM PST

    Auger go brrrr

    Posted: 30 Jan 2021 08:04 AM PST

    Auger go brrrr

    My attempt at making a funny, thought more people here might like it. I hope memes are allowed?

    (Reddit pls, why would my oc be spam ;_;)

    https://preview.redd.it/bgwy5nz7the61.png?width=1600&format=png&auto=webp&s=1577a7ab2f25e2cee3009e4d71a4274c0c0cbc51

    submitted by /u/mwaning
    [link] [comments]

    Elusive beaker

    Posted: 30 Jan 2021 04:53 AM PST

    I, for the life of me, cannot find the freaking beaker. Usually I have 7 of them by now. I started a new game a couple days ago, and have yet to find them. I've searched multiple chem stashes, chem benches, random trash bags, and still cannot find them. I even went through a Pop'n'Pills store. Trainers haven't had them either.

    It's day 28, and I've been through 5 horde nights, coming up on 6 on day 30. Any ideas on where I can find one? Wrenching cars for gas is getting old, especially since I have an auger now and want to just do an oil shale run so I can have all the gas I want. Molotovs aren't exactly cheap to make. :|

    UPDATE EDIT: Finally got one today. Trader Jen helped a brother out. Now to craft some sweet sweet gasoline.

    submitted by /u/Oorgnid
    [link] [comments]

    Had a world 40+ days old power went out. Turn pc back on and the world is gone and deleted from the title screen.

    Posted: 30 Jan 2021 09:20 AM PST

    Is there anyway to go in my library and see if the file is completely gone

    This has also happened once before but in a world with friends. The power went out and when I came back the world wasn't deleted but all my game data in that world was lost.

    submitted by /u/Turokhalo
    [link] [comments]

    Just Mining His Own Business

    Posted: 30 Jan 2021 10:06 PM PST

    https://clips.twitch.tv/MildConcernedBeeWutFace

    Noob friend runs headlong into a POI after destroying his bedroll.

    submitted by /u/Sinia42
    [link] [comments]

    The Oldies Semi-vanilla PC 7d2d PVP/PVE server (noob friendly, no griefing)

    Posted: 30 Jan 2021 10:02 PM PST

    The Oldies Semi-vanilla 7d2d PVP/PVE server

    Ever wonder if you could survive the zombie apocalypse?

    Scavenge, loot, collect resources, survive.Join our community of gamers, kill some zombies and hang out with some cool people.

    Inexperienced player welcome

    Streamers welcome

    Discord voice chat is encouraged

    Designated PVP area

    Active admin

    No Griefing, no PVP outside designated area

    7 day horde night

    Day length: 120 min

    World size: 10240

    Current mods:

    2x Skill Points per level

    A19 Hud Plus

    Hit Bar-Health Bar

    PHD Bigger Backpack

    Join our discord and say hi

    https://discord.gg/P5XjKMG

    submitted by /u/nariser
    [link] [comments]

    Debug menu commands

    Posted: 30 Jan 2021 09:21 PM PST

    Does anyone know where I can find a list of all the DM commands for 7dtd? Me and my friends are always making new ways to play the game and it would save a huge amount of time.

    submitted by /u/spicyassbitch
    [link] [comments]

    Vehicles not triggering pressure plates?

    Posted: 30 Jan 2021 08:52 PM PST

    Anyone have a work around for vehicles that don't trigger pressure plates? I have a whole setup, works fine on foot but no vehicle will trigger the event. Anyone have any ideas?

    submitted by /u/Shadowwolf1262
    [link] [comments]

    So how to get more then 25fps

    Posted: 30 Jan 2021 02:34 PM PST

    nvidia geforce 1080 ti graphic card,

    16 gb of ram,

    AMD FX(tm)-8350 eight-core processor 4.00 GHz.

    2 drives. my C drive which has 150gb and my D drive that has 1tb

    I tried alot of different settings on 7dtd and the most i manage to get is 33 fps. I talked to some people and found out that i should be getting alot more fps.

    Before you ask, my pc is cleaned, everything is updated, i uninstalled alot of games to free up space so that isnt an issue. I have 4 brand new ramsticks.

    Like what should i do, because 2 fps on a horde night compared to the 30fps i originally get when i first got this pc. I want to have more then 2 sooo yea... what should i do?

    submitted by /u/Hellainia
    [link] [comments]

    Just starting does anyone have a picture of the up to date navezgane map? (For version 1.0.18.0)

    Posted: 30 Jan 2021 07:33 PM PST

    Noob friendly PVE server (A19)

    Posted: 30 Jan 2021 02:32 AM PST

    Anyone new to 7 days to die? Well I've got a great starting point for new or returning players. WALKERS PVE SURVIVAL is a new dedicated server that has 200% XP, 200% loot abundance, daily airdrops, zombies always walk, and loot respawns every 5 days. If you're interested in joining then PM your discord username to me and once you join the discord group you will be given the password.

    submitted by /u/Grollerh98
    [link] [comments]

    Darkness falls servers

    Posted: 30 Jan 2021 09:04 AM PST

    Is there any new df servers? Want to play online with people but can't seem to find a group lol

    submitted by /u/CptTenma17
    [link] [comments]

    Blood moons not happened?

    Posted: 30 Jan 2021 02:55 PM PST

    Been playing with my friends and we love fighting the blood moon hordes at max zombie spawning and warrior difficultly. I set the blood moons to be every 7 days with a 2 day range so it could happen anywhere from day 5 to day 9.

    The first horde came on day 8 and was a blast. It was very fun and we almost lost our base. But for some reason it's day 19 now and the second blood moon still hasn't happened. Has anyone else had this problem? Also I tried changing the blood moons to every 6 days with a 1 day range because they weren't occurring (I did this on day 19). When you change this, does it restart the blood moon timer?

    Lastly is there a console command I can use to force the day 14 horde to spawn? Will they continue to happen normally after this?

    Edit: Title typo. *happening

    submitted by /u/Space_Cheese223
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for Players [PC] UK/EU timezones

    Posted: 30 Jan 2021 06:40 PM PST

    Hi all!

    I want to start a new play through soon and was wondering if anyone would like to join? I say UK EU timezone so that we can experience the game together and progress at mostly the same rate, but anyone who can play UK evening time is welcome!

    I host my own server, with a custom map (plenty of POIs / traders), plus some mods to enhance the game a bit, but nothing game changing.

    Let me know if you're interested and I'll setup a discord server to discuss settings preferences / playtimes / etc.

    Cheers!

    submitted by /u/epicl00t
    [link] [comments]

    A19 Base Help?

    Posted: 30 Jan 2021 12:42 PM PST

    Hey everyone, so, I played 7dtd to around day 180 solo back in, idk, maybe 2016 (Iron Reinforced Club was the go-to, for reference), and, I'm now playing with a small group of friends and am reaching day 40, level 60ish, and am wondering how bases/bunkers are now built, currently I am using a small, 5ish high base with railings around it, and the way to the bunker portion is a ramp, 2 wide, leading to a 6 block long "funnel" catwalk, with holes on each sides that a robotic sledge forces the zombies into, barbed wire/iron spikes on the catwalk, and shotgun turrets at the end pointing to the ramp. I want to build an actual base at this point (the bunker is used for 32x nightmare speed blood moons, and is not an actual base at the moment, so any help, screenshots, tips, etc would be appreciated on the newer ways to funnel and/or properly trap a base

    submitted by /u/FeralBadgers
    [link] [comments]

    For noobs joining multiplayer for the first time, what are some good, basic ground rules when entering a game?

    Posted: 30 Jan 2021 06:32 PM PST

    Where are the desert skyscrapers?

    Posted: 30 Jan 2021 05:24 PM PST

    I'm on PS4 but I'm sure it's the same as pc

    submitted by /u/modomonstud
    [link] [comments]

    Could someone gift this plz?

    Posted: 30 Jan 2021 08:46 PM PST

    My friend really wants me to get it so we can play together. My mom doesn't want me to spend anymore of my money. Could someone off reddit help me and my friend? Thanks!

    submitted by /u/Velocity_15
    [link] [comments]

    New to PVP questions about LCB.

    Posted: 30 Jan 2021 07:53 AM PST

    I've been playing the game off and on for five years but always in single player. I recently joined a dedicated server and was curious how the land claim box functions? I've never had to use it before and would always start my games by ditching it. How can I effectively use it and any other tips would be appreciated. Thanks.

    submitted by /u/DantheCrossStitchMan
    [link] [comments]

    Before buying

    Posted: 30 Jan 2021 01:21 PM PST

    Hello everyone, I would like to buy the game but I have a small problem the problem seems to be 8gb ram i have its the only thing that seem to make problems I have GEFORCE GTX 2060 Amd Radeon and Ryzen 5 4000 series would it be enough to run it on good grafic

    submitted by /u/69LilDick69
    [link] [comments]

    Mods

    Posted: 30 Jan 2021 03:54 AM PST

    Played a lot of this game with a friend, looking for the next challenge. Would like to try out some mods to change it up some. (Never nodded before but looks to be the way forward) Could somebody recommend some mods that work well with each other and reasonably safe to use, -won't break my game.

    Looking for new zombies and different angles or ways to play the game.

    Thanks in advance👍

    submitted by /u/funk1875
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for blocks mod

    Posted: 30 Jan 2021 08:44 AM PST

    Has anyone seen a mod that alters block values based upon the block size? For example, half blocks having half the hit points as a full one, but costing half the resources?

    submitted by /u/Kylrean
    [link] [comments]

    LFG- vanilla or darkness falls

    Posted: 29 Jan 2021 11:11 PM PST

    My gf and I have currently started playing together on darkness falls and it's been fun so far figuring out the everything about the mod. As challenging as they made it, I love how they changed the class/perk system. But as fun as it is, I really want to play it 7dtd with more people and none of our friends have an interest in it. If anyone is interested in being friends and playing together PM or just comment your discord and I'll add when I can.

    We can play either vanilla or darkness falls, doesn't matter as long as I can play with a group. It would be cool to find a dedicated server that isn't too far in on days, but 1 of us hosting is fine too. We're on EST and only have around 300 hours in the game so we're still pretty new. Hope to play with some of you :)

    We also have started playing league again so if you're interested in that, that would be nice too!! But the majority of our time is spent on 7dtd

    submitted by /u/KakkoiiK
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel