• Breaking News

    Wednesday, January 6, 2021

    7 Days To Die A second horde appears when you close the game after beating the first.

    7 Days To Die A second horde appears when you close the game after beating the first.


    A second horde appears when you close the game after beating the first.

    Posted: 06 Jan 2021 07:12 AM PST

    Week three horde was beat, logged off around midnight in game after going back to my base, when I logged back in last night a second horde appeared and caught me at my base with very little ammo, etc. Almost lost my forge, chests, mixers, etc.

    submitted by /u/Burnham113
    [link] [comments]

    If you neglected questing, and are already a high level, is it worth the effort to go back and do all the level 1 quests until you're caught up?

    Posted: 06 Jan 2021 03:45 PM PST

    Will we lose our Alpha 19 progress if we ever get to Alpha 20?

    Posted: 06 Jan 2021 08:48 PM PST

    As stated, when we update from A19 to A20 does all our progression get wiped? Like will our current save be corrupted once the new update comes in? I'm on the PC and i was wondering for any of the veteran players that have moved between alpha stages were your save files corrupted or unable to be played as well? Is there a work around to this?

    Thanks for all the help!

    submitted by /u/NyxDDG
    [link] [comments]

    [PvE WHITELIST COMMUNITY] - In need of moderators, experienced or not. REBOOT

    Posted: 06 Jan 2021 08:46 PM PST

    As the title suggest, I'm in need of moderators before server release. I have players waiting on my mark to join and they're getting impatient. Because I can't be glued to my PC 24 hours a day I need a couple of moderators who may be around while I'm not.

    Server Features:

    • Custom built PHP dashboard to handle reports, applications, announcements and offline messaging. (adding a massive amount of features like marketplace, business registrations, land plot selling/buying, friends system, etc)
    • Well researched world gen seed for optimal gameplay
    • 32 player slots on a dedicated, reputable host
    • Alloc's Server Fixes with Map (custom .com domain)
    • Vanilla server with minor addons to help with moderation (player commands, chat colors, ect - nothing to effect gameplay)
    • Going to allow players to build behind the walls of a "safe haven" to help protect against hordes. Players will work together as a team to keep the base maintenance well kept and keep each other alive.
    • Once coded in the dashboard, players will be able to apply for jobs within a safe haven (safe havens will be separated by WARD once more than one safe haven needs to be built to accommodate server growth)

    I'm excited to get this thing rebooted and get up and running again. Once I can allow players into the server I'll be advertising full blast anywhere and everywhere

    If you're interested in applying, please see https://teximity.com/join-the-team.php

    submitted by /u/kielly32
    [link] [comments]

    Help setting up a server with darkness falls.

    Posted: 06 Jan 2021 09:54 PM PST

    The darkness falls original maps are only in the 18.x version of DF, how do I install the 18.x server no Linux?

    I tried installing via "$HOME/steamcmd/steamcmd.sh +login anonymous +force_install_dir $HOME/7d2d +app_update 294420 +quit" but that only installs the latest version.

    Does anyone know how to install previous versions?

    submitted by /u/Lucifer1903
    [link] [comments]

    any rp servers?

    Posted: 06 Jan 2021 11:31 AM PST

    i've been playing 7DTD a lot in the last year and i was wondering if there are any rp servers around? 7DTD seems like it'd be a blast to have rp adventures in, especially goofy ones what with the character 'creation' and all.

    i figured i'd put out a new post looking just in case the servers i did see listed 2019-2020 are no longer running. plus it'd get a more updated sense of the community's interest in rp inside the game

    submitted by /u/ritsusuckuma
    [link] [comments]

    7 Days to Die | Entropic Legacy | EP 33| Rogue Like | Alpha 19 .3

    Posted: 06 Jan 2021 07:48 PM PST

    Every other time I repair stone axe it disappears and I have to craft a new one

    Posted: 06 Jan 2021 07:20 PM PST

    Anyone else? Yes I double check that I'm not scrapping it.

    submitted by /u/FridaMercury
    [link] [comments]

    (PC) need help with A19 nitrogen world generator

    Posted: 06 Jan 2021 07:07 PM PST

    So I recently wanted to try out nitrogen world generation but it stops at radiation map. I can't seem to find a work around either as they don't exist on the steam forums.

    submitted by /u/BigE1263
    [link] [comments]

    Co-op Partner world not loading after some time. What's the problem?

    Posted: 06 Jan 2021 12:19 PM PST

    Hey guys, I'm trying to play with a friend on 2 different consoles over the internet. The problem is, after like 10-15 minutes, his character stops moving on my screen and his world stops to load and he can't loot containers anymore. Does anyone know what the problem ist exactly? We really want to play.

    Thanks in advance!

    submitted by /u/pr1m96
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for a mod

    Posted: 06 Jan 2021 06:06 PM PST

    Recently I was looking at mods for the game. The thing is I was wondering any of you guys whether there's a mod out on the internet that lets me sleep in my bedroll?

    submitted by /u/BATMANTheLord
    [link] [comments]

    Weirdest thing happened to me.

    Posted: 06 Jan 2021 05:59 PM PST

    I was in my base i just finished. A 7 by 10. Ya i know an odd way to build it. Just as i was placing the land claim. A fucking huge ass glowing zombie spawned inside my base and murdered me.

    Didn't even have time to take my shotgun out. Just dead as a doorbell. Once i respawn back in my bed the damn thing is gone😕

    Has this ever happen to anyone else?

    submitted by /u/alf4805
    [link] [comments]

    Can someone explain the 7dtd pc item level system to me?

    Posted: 06 Jan 2021 02:00 PM PST

    So I've played on console for years now, waiting for an update, I remember when the game was updating too and I got so excited for electricity update which is next up I believe, but anyways. I see all the item on pc have range same coloring for levels but 6=purple when on console I believe 500+ is purple. Can someone explain how the item levels work and why they changed it?

    submitted by /u/YibbityFlibbity
    [link] [comments]

    Horde not coming?

    Posted: 06 Jan 2021 11:34 AM PST

    Near the end of day six i prepared some traps at my base and dug a pretty deep hole underground to be ready for the horde but it was all for nothing because when day 7 came there was no horde at all. I literally waited through the entire day but still no horde. Did anybody else get this?

    submitted by /u/Glass_Disaster8884
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone have problems with finding any gun but blunder?

    Posted: 06 Jan 2021 07:47 AM PST

    I have gone into 7 days on the a19 patch and the only gun I've ever found was a blunder. Day 20 and still just blunders. Tried with XP loot at 300% even with my looting all the way up and never found a single gun on any of my games. Anyone else have this issue? It really sucks when you have so much ammo and no guns for them. I don't know if it is a bug or is being fixed but man It sucks.

    submitted by /u/Kookadile
    [link] [comments]

    Bloodmoon Zombie Horde disappears?

    Posted: 06 Jan 2021 03:19 AM PST

    Hey People,

    I was playing 7dtd 1.5 years ago and came back in patch A19. I like the changes they have made alot. There is just one thing that bothers me and I don't know if it's just a setting. Previously if we died during bloodmoon the Horde would be still there and demolish everything. Now when we die the zombiehorde just disappears. I don't like that kind of mechanic but I can't find where to turn this setting on or off. Is it hidden in the game difficulty? Its like bloodmoon night is over the same second we are killed both at the same time.

    Thanks for your help!

    submitted by /u/Icy-Letterhead4698
    [link] [comments]

    Server Restart Notification?

    Posted: 06 Jan 2021 01:45 PM PST

    Is anyone on a server that has the ability to send server restart notifications (or other in-game announcements) to a Discord channel?

    submitted by /u/twofingersjack
    [link] [comments]

    Self Hosted Server FPS

    Posted: 06 Jan 2021 08:48 AM PST

    I've just started a self-hosted server for my friends and me on a dedicated machine, and whilst I am getting great FPS, they are getting barely above 10. My internet speeds are 70+ up and 20+ down, and everyone's ping is between 10-15. CPU and RAM are barely being touched (8 thread intel i7 and 32GB RAM on server machine).
    Anyone have any ideas on how to boost theirs FPS? Something I'm doing wrong?

    Thanks

    submitted by /u/v1500
    [link] [comments]

    Creepy af

    Posted: 05 Jan 2021 11:57 PM PST

    Just walk back in my base from an adventure and there was a mannequin just chillin in there. Ever happen to anyone else? I'm kinda creeped out lol

    submitted by /u/Damillionaire
    [link] [comments]

    New player here. Do the traps you build give you experience for the things they kill?

    Posted: 06 Jan 2021 04:42 AM PST

    I've built a few spike traps but I dont think I'm getting EXP from the zombies dying on them. Does this change with a perk later or anything?

    submitted by /u/bbbbush
    [link] [comments]

    Heat Map Removal?

    Posted: 05 Jan 2021 10:58 PM PST

    Hello, my friend and I are trying to build and underground base and have gotten decently far. Now we can't work on it because every time we go in and start a screamer spawns every 30 seconds and makes a digging horde. Is there a way to disable the heat map, digging, or screamers?

    submitted by /u/DesmondLost8
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel