• Breaking News

    Thursday, January 7, 2021

    7 Days To Die this is kinda fun to watch :)

    7 Days To Die this is kinda fun to watch :)


    this is kinda fun to watch :)

    Posted: 07 Jan 2021 06:42 PM PST

    New player, what's up with the crucible?

    Posted: 07 Jan 2021 12:47 PM PST

    I'm on my second play through now and both times this thing has been incredibly elusive and seriously holds me back on progress. Both times I've had decent sized bases and just tons of resources but I can't move my tech forward because of this one thing. Traders never seem to have it and it is at the end of the Advanced Engineering trait.

    Why does the Advanced Engineering give you things to make in earlier tiers that require Forged Steel if you can't make Forged Steel until you get the last tier? Isn't that backwards?

    Am I missing something and it should be easier to get?

    submitted by /u/fivefivefives
    [link] [comments]

    Light Armor vs Heavy Armor?

    Posted: 07 Jan 2021 12:39 PM PST

    Which do you prefer, light or heavy armor?

    And when you are doing heavg duty mining or chopping wood, do you take off your armor for better stamina?

    As I understand it, the top tier light armor offers equal protection to a set of iron armor. Thats pretty good.

    submitted by /u/Fishgamescamp
    [link] [comments]

    What is everyone's loadout?

    Posted: 07 Jan 2021 12:30 PM PST

    What are your must bring items before heading out? Which ones do you have on the hotbar?

    Mine is stone axe, iron or steel axe pick and shovel, money, wood frames, food, water, meds, ammo, gun, auger, motorcycle, gasoline.

    Do you guys drop stone axe after you get better stuff? Do you guys drop certain equipment after getting an auger?

    submitted by /u/Fishgamescamp
    [link] [comments]

    Nitrogen help. No traders and lots of POIs are sunk into the ground or a few blocks up.

    Posted: 07 Jan 2021 05:17 AM PST

    I'm trying to get Nitrogen to work. I'm on the latest a19 stable patch with no other mods installed and using the A19 vanilla prefab list with Nitrogen. I've generated a world with 1 trader per city and town and traders close to towns. I did the starter quest and it says no trader. I've check three city's and double check my map preview. The places it says a trader should be in pink there is nothing, no poi, just an empty lot.

    The second problem I'm having is some POIs are generating like 4 blocks above the terrain with a flat cliff to get into them or sunk into the ground 6-8 blocks. This isn't a huge problem since I can just build a ramp in/out, but it does just look weird.

    submitted by /u/Sorry_Sleeping
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for other people to play with

    Posted: 07 Jan 2021 07:46 AM PST

    Whatsup y'all. I'm looking for some people to play this game with. I'm currently on day 17. I'm on a good seed with a few towns not too far from my base as well as a city. I can help you get started and you can live at my base or you can join my server and we can be enemies. PM me your steam username if you're interested.

    submitted by /u/trillmatic1
    [link] [comments]

    Best Settings for a group of Newbies?

    Posted: 07 Jan 2021 08:01 PM PST

    My friends have all gotten 7 Days to Die because of the Holiday Sale on Steam. My question for y'all is what settings we should have when we play. It's gonna be a vanilla play through for fun. Out of the 4 of us I'm the only one with experience since I've been playing since Alpha 16. However I'm really new to Alpha 19 so this is new for all of us.

    Edit: I also wanted to mention that although we wanna play for fun. We want it to be challenging in a difficult,yet fun way. Not impossible and super grindy as well if that's possible.

    submitted by /u/xXSoggyTostitosXx
    [link] [comments]

    Iron bars replacement

    Posted: 07 Jan 2021 08:40 AM PST

    What's stronger than iron bars that you can shoot through? I'm on night 48 and we just did a horde night and it feels like iron bars won't be enough soon.

    My friend and i are both new players so some advice would be appreciated.My horde base is very simply its just a kill corridor without any traps yet( those will be made this week).

    The usual strategy has been grenades , mines and lots of bullets but with the increase in zombies and those radioactive ones that jump super high it has become harder and harder.

    submitted by /u/ImmortalTurnip
    [link] [comments]

    What happens if I decrease the Blood Moon frequency on an existing world?

    Posted: 07 Jan 2021 11:51 AM PST

    Would it work properly or would it be bugged? I have a solid horde base and don't have anything to do between horde nights. Thanks!

    submitted by /u/PinkMitsubishi
    [link] [comments]

    I need 2-3 people for a fresh new world.

    Posted: 07 Jan 2021 12:31 PM PST

    My Discord is: Enterprise "Grey Ghost"#3526

    submitted by /u/ShermanFirefly12
    [link] [comments]

    When you get send to the next trader, andnitsnfar away, do you bring all your stuff?

    Posted: 07 Jan 2021 07:16 AM PST

    So I decided to use the trader and quest this playthrough. I have 4 chests, a campfire, a workbench and a forge, etc. The trader sent me to the next trader 2.5km away. I've been doing a few quests for the new guy when I realized my inventory is full again, causing me to make another couple of chests campfire etc. I'm wondering if you guys just make extra forges and workbenches at the new spot or just use the original ones? Cause then you'd have to carry back all the random crap you looted, which fills up several chests.

    submitted by /u/Fishgamescamp
    [link] [comments]

    Terrible FPS with RTX 2070 Super

    Posted: 07 Jan 2021 11:09 AM PST

    I'm running this game on a 10th Gen Core i7, 16 GB Ram and RTX 2070 Super.

    I'm floating around 50 fps on even medium settings.

    Whats going on? This should easily be running at high - ultra at 60fps+.

    Can anyone suggest anything?

    submitted by /u/Lennon2016
    [link] [comments]

    Random, but... do torches cause FPS drops?

    Posted: 07 Jan 2021 08:16 PM PST

    I've been having issues inside my base (an occupied prison) with FPS dropping into single digits (usually 75, max for my monitor, out in the world). I only have two forges, one fire, one cement mixer, one chemistry station, and one workbench in there (albeit close to each other). I can't think of anything else that would cause such a horrendous frame rate.

    submitted by /u/SouthernMarylander
    [link] [comments]

    Looking to startup a new game or join a server with people.

    Posted: 07 Jan 2021 02:23 PM PST

    Hey guys I'm a pretty new player and I'm looking for some chill people to play with. I don't care if we start a new world or I join yours I'm up for either. 18+

    submitted by /u/iknowwhatyoudid1234
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone want to help me with my world I moved from PS4 to pc and I need help with my new world

    Posted: 07 Jan 2021 06:01 PM PST

    My steam is seyless8855

    submitted by /u/christian8899
    [link] [comments]

    Massive control input lag, anyone have any form of fix for this?

    Posted: 07 Jan 2021 04:47 PM PST

    Just updated to A19 and decided to get back into the game, first thing I noticed is an insane amount of input lag- almost an entire half second between when I move my mouse and when the character actually looks around.

    It's weird because input lag was almost nonexistent in A18, and even when I drop everything to minimum it hasn't changed at all. I'm playing vanilla and validating files did nothing. Isn't my mouse, either, since I tried another one.

    submitted by /u/Pedantic_Philistine
    [link] [comments]

    Who wants to play?

    Posted: 07 Jan 2021 04:38 PM PST

    Looking to play with someone or a group. I'm in the eastern time zone and can usually play around 8pm onward. MasterianG on steam or leave a comment here. I'm willing to try any kind of game for the most part.

    submitted by /u/masteriang
    [link] [comments]

    are there any big community servers to join?

    Posted: 07 Jan 2021 04:28 PM PST

    i posted this yesterday but it was waaay late so ill try again.
    are there any big group servers to play with a bunch of people? ive been playing for a couple of hours and i like the game i just feel like it would be more fun if i could play with other people rather than solo.

    submitted by /u/Strong_Appearance259
    [link] [comments]

    Migrating Game Saves to Linux Server

    Posted: 07 Jan 2021 08:12 AM PST

    I've managed to set up and run a dedicated server which works fine, however I am having a nightmare transferring over game saves to it so we can continue. This server is running in a docker (so on linux)
    I've followed many guides but it's now stuck on, "Server is still initializing, please try again in a minute". I have waited a large number of minutes, multiple times but still no luck. I understand (I might be wrong) that this is for when a new world is being generated, but that shouldn't be the case here as we should be using PREGEN02.

    I've imported all the data correctly (I think) and edited the serverconfig.xml, GameWorld (PREGEN02) and GameName (The name of the saves).
    Following guides I have made sure that the ownership etc of the folders is all correct so it shouldn't be a permissions issue.

    If anyone has any suggestions at all about what to try next I'd be very grateful, I'm starting to go mad trying to sort it out!

    I can post whichever logs etc you think might help.

    submitted by /u/v1500
    [link] [comments]

    7 Days to Die | Entropic Legacy | EP 34 | Rogue Like | Alpha 19 .3

    Posted: 07 Jan 2021 03:35 PM PST

    Playing single player game or play solo on public server?

    Posted: 07 Jan 2021 03:09 PM PST

    ivè only played solo on public servers. what are the up/down sides of this? i have seen posts that people get better fps on public servers (probably because server side handles some work). Playing with other people on sever has is benefits, like trading and getting things they sold to trader, and also the social part of chat.

    Edit: big downside i noticed is horde lag on bm when on public server.

    what do you prefer and why?

    submitted by /u/Captein_Boswollocks
    [link] [comments]

    The devs should update the zombie animations

    Posted: 07 Jan 2021 02:47 PM PST

    The devs should update the zombie animations, especially when they fall down and lay on the floor and rise up again.

    They should be squirming or something like that, because atm they look like cardboard cutouts when the lay on the floor...

    They should also add better rag doll physics

    submitted by /u/StarvinMarvinLMAO
    [link] [comments]

    Tweaking POI's positions and quantities.

    Posted: 07 Jan 2021 01:17 PM PST

    Hi All,

    I have recently started using Nitrogen to create rgw and I really want to use the highways, but they are fragmented.

    In an attempt to solve i tweaked the world prefab file to add more 'highway' poi's and remove any gaps between. Which worked! But...

    It seems that the game is only happy generating a certain amount of prefabs at any one time. This means that where the highways intersect the W/E Highway is taking priority and the N/S despawns. (it respawns when moving away). - Intersection is over water too. And i know how much this game loves water.

    My question is, is there a way to bypass this limit? (assuming that I am right in that there is a limit). Any other suggestions would be great! :)

    submitted by /u/znipez
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel