• Breaking News

    Friday, January 8, 2021

    7 Days To Die We made a bar in the apocalypse so our survivors can relax

    7 Days To Die We made a bar in the apocalypse so our survivors can relax


    We made a bar in the apocalypse so our survivors can relax

    Posted: 08 Jan 2021 05:15 AM PST

    I'm sure this has been done.. But here is our rendition of the Kwik-E-Mart :P

    Posted: 08 Jan 2021 10:56 AM PST

    Best POI

    Posted: 08 Jan 2021 07:50 PM PST

    Playing the game along time with friends and have found that the best POI to set up to defend in the long term from hordes is the Army Barracks. I was wondering if anyone else has some suggestions as to good easily defendable pois to build upon.

    submitted by /u/vernam32
    [link] [comments]

    Need help, please. On 16.4 on pc

    Posted: 08 Jan 2021 10:18 PM PST

    Hello.

    Anyone know how to fix a skill point problem?. When i level up it goes -6 millions, then next level up it goes +5 millions, does this over and over. I cant use a single point even if it is the plus.

    On undead legacy 16.4

    Thank you for any help.

    submitted by /u/Messydarkhealer
    [link] [comments]

    Is it worth your time to loot garbage piles later in the game? Are there loot differences between small trash piles and large dumpsters?

    Posted: 08 Jan 2021 12:57 PM PST

    Enabled A19 prefab import on dedicated server OR how to?

    Posted: 08 Jan 2021 10:27 PM PST

    From what I've been reading, it seems that devs decided to disable the K prefab menu on servers now? I'm beating my head off a wall and screaming. It shouldn't be this hard to do something so simple. What ever happened to the WorldEdit/Wand mod I used back in 2018?

    Anyone have any f'kin idea how to import prefabs I created into my current dedicated server world? I don't want to start with a new map because I already got players having done stuff on this map AND I'm going to want to import more prefabs in the future.

    Why is this, out of all things, rocket science?

    submitted by /u/kielly32
    [link] [comments]

    Lookin for a friend

    Posted: 08 Jan 2021 10:01 PM PST

    Looking for someone or multiple people to play 7dtd with, my friends don't enjoy playing that often and most of my friends on steam don't have the game my steam name is PumpkinEater6918 if you wanna play

    submitted by /u/PumpkinEater123456
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone wanna play 7 days to die?

    Posted: 08 Jan 2021 09:29 PM PST

    I just wanna play 7 days to die co-op. I'd prefer a forward and smart thinking individual or just a newbie I dont really care tbh though. Just tell me your discord user and we can play. Also i'd prefer people in the US because of internet reasons

    submitted by /u/OofM4n
    [link] [comments]

    Weird terrain bug

    Posted: 08 Jan 2021 09:24 PM PST

    Weird terrain bug

    I keep having this terrain bug on my server? I'm generating the world on my actual machine and transferring the map over to my server. Some weird shit happens every time I do it. Anyone know how to fix this?

    https://preview.redd.it/yogzz4y2s8a61.jpg?width=2560&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=0cfb51bc03139f8c5b12bc2a4ea6a19610e08232

    https://preview.redd.it/e6dab0y2s8a61.jpg?width=2560&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=e40cd01774cb7750a11248114a605a070893b2ec

    submitted by /u/zstorm4
    [link] [comments]

    Electric help

    Posted: 08 Jan 2021 07:41 PM PST

    Why can you only connect one circuit into a powered garage door? I have a motion sensor for when I walk into the door, it'll open. But I need to open it on the other side of the bridge, and I cant open it with a hidden level, because you can only connect a single wire into the door at one time, the new one'll cancel out the previous one.

    submitted by /u/Spitzer_14
    [link] [comments]

    What are your top 5 POI's which have easy to reach end-of-dungeon loot?

    Posted: 08 Jan 2021 12:41 PM PST

    For example waterworks. Dig down by the tree to reach several labeled crates, high end chests and locked chest, with piles of meds and ammo.

    Any other POI like this? Maybe reachable by jumping up wood frames to reach the upper levels?

    submitted by /u/Fishgamescamp
    [link] [comments]

    Should I buy the game on PS5

    Posted: 08 Jan 2021 01:00 PM PST

    Title... should I buy the game on PS5 knowing it could get updated in the future/rereleased?

    Even just to enjoy the game for what it is right now with the hope that it gets updated?

    submitted by /u/GhillieReaper
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone want to join my world I’m looking for someone to play with on ps4?

    Posted: 08 Jan 2021 04:06 PM PST

    My PSN is gendac games

    submitted by /u/christian8899
    [link] [comments]

    7DaytoDie Entropic Legacy | Ep35 | RogueLike | Gameplay Series | Alpha 19.3 - A Build Play Explore Series. A crafting, zombie horde, survival game. Burnt Biome Only, Allowed to only Spend points in Fortitude. No Traders, No Air Drops, No Loot Respawn. #adventure #letsplay #survival

    Posted: 08 Jan 2021 02:59 PM PST

    Tactical Rile - Damage Bonus perk?

    Posted: 08 Jan 2021 02:36 PM PST

    Does anyone know what perk/skill pertains to the Tactical Rifle ? Is it Deadeye (which affect single shot rifles) even though the Tact rifle fires 3 round bursts? Or is it the Fortitude attribute (which governs Machineguns) ?

    submitted by /u/BBQ_Ninja
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for players

    Posted: 08 Jan 2021 01:17 PM PST

    Hey I just bought this game, any UK/EU based players willing to show me the ropes a bit?

    submitted by /u/ulstermanabroad
    [link] [comments]

    Can anyone play this properly on Linux?

    Posted: 08 Jan 2021 09:27 AM PST

    Hi fellow survivors

    As much as I love this game, it is driving me crazy with the latest update; I can get an average of about 20-30fps with everything on the lowest settings and vsync on. With vsync off, it can jump up to about 70fps but it is mostly around 50 and drops to 5 in some circumstances. Also it takes about 20 minutes to create a new random world.

    The last few releases have been about the same or sometimes worse. Can anyone recommend anything I can do to improve the performance and also can anyone recommend a good singleplayer seed with plenty of forest and water?

    I have tried running the game with Proton but it's just as bad. In fact, it took 38 minutes to generate a new world but the framerate was more or less the same.

    My specs FYi:

    OS: openSUSE Tumbleweed

    KERNEL: 5.10.4-1-default

    CPU: AMD FX-6100 Six-Core

    GPU: Radeon RX 560GPU

    DRIVER: 4.6 Mesa 20.2.4

    RAM: 24 GB

    submitted by /u/SquarePeg79
    [link] [comments]

    LF Eu Players

    Posted: 08 Jan 2021 12:04 PM PST

    Yo im 24 year old guy from sweden with lots of humor. Im playing now with 2 guys from canada but would be nice if there where some Eu players aswell.

    are u mature have humor now the basic of the game hmu then :)

    my discord is Extra Timberlord#8111

    submitted by /u/Extratimberlord
    [link] [comments]

    Idea for a POI

    Posted: 08 Jan 2021 02:50 AM PST

    Hi all, so I've been thinking of an idea for a new POI, granted I am no coder but it would be awesome if the FunPimps could design a squatter camp POI similar to what they look like here in South Africa. So super cramped spaces with loads of zombies but like it's filled with tonnes of resources like sheet metal, small farm areas, chickens, wire tools, generators, brass, melee weapons, scrap polymers and maybe some high tier weapons and ammo.

    submitted by /u/deftonesgirl
    [link] [comments]

    Installing Mods Please Help

    Posted: 08 Jan 2021 10:49 AM PST

    So I'm trying to install mods on a normal server for me, and my friends. We had a world, but we just lost it cause for some vehicle mods I have to install them server side. Most of the mods were working with just me installing them client side, but when I tried to install the vehicle mods I received an "indexoutofrange" error so I'm fresh installing. Any help would be appreciated on how to add mods that are required "server side" for a non dedicated/nitrado server.

    Edit: I'm new to all of this stuff. I've only had a pc for a couple months. So please take it easy with the super technical explanations. Thank you all in advance.

    submitted by /u/AmmatuInc
    [link] [comments]

    What to do with an RWG valley?

    Posted: 08 Jan 2021 10:36 AM PST

    There are a couple massive valleys (not wide, but super deep) in my current RWG game that I've thought about using for mining a bunch of clay. Other than maybe building some bridges for fun, I don't know what to do.

    submitted by /u/Jazz_Musician
    [link] [comments]

    Window boards in xml files

    Posted: 08 Jan 2021 09:38 AM PST

    Does anyone know where to find the window boards in the config files I can't fine them and I want to add them so I can craft them.

    submitted by /u/hunter0680
    [link] [comments]

    Noise reduction in PvP?

    Posted: 08 Jan 2021 09:29 AM PST

    I am playing on a PvP and am wondering if the heavy armor and light armor 'noise' ratios are PvP relevant, as well as the noise reduction mods. As in, will these affect how loud/quiet I am to other players proximity in pvp? or is this only related to zombies/mob units hearing me?

    submitted by /u/droptopus
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel