• Breaking News

    Monday, February 1, 2021

    7 Days To Die Everytime I ride my minibike through the wasteland.

    7 Days To Die Everytime I ride my minibike through the wasteland.


    Everytime I ride my minibike through the wasteland.

    Posted: 01 Feb 2021 10:54 AM PST

    No Honey From Tree Stumps?

    Posted: 01 Feb 2021 08:11 AM PST

    I got infected. I'm on 19.3 with the compo pack. No other mods. I have gone through 10 tree stumps with level 3 stone ax and no honey. I thought the drop rate was 40%. My infection is now 37% as I haven't been able to find any honey. No anti-biotics from missions and no pill shops around. Is this a bug or just bad luck?

    EDIT: Just really bad RNG. I finally got a tree stump to drop some honey in my perma death game. I'm still doomed though. Need to prepare better next time and get the honey before I go into some of these POI's.

    The Compo pack is pretty fun if you have just played vanilla. Need to be careful though. A tier I quest in a compo poi and have a ton of Zeds.

    submitted by /u/ScruffyWhiskers
    [link] [comments]

    Better reward for horde night?

    Posted: 01 Feb 2021 04:15 PM PST

    The devs mentioned a while ago how they planned to add something so people couldn't just go straight into loot rooms kinda like a key so with that in mind why not have a key holding zombie during horde night? Once killed you get the key to unlock a high tier poi maybe like a big bunker and such? This would work out with the story mode in my opinion. Another option they could do do instead is add the new armors they plan on adding to horde night drop exclusives?

    submitted by /u/Sir_Icup
    [link] [comments]

    What do you most want added to this game?

    Posted: 01 Feb 2021 05:45 PM PST

    For me I just want 2 things

    1. More special infected. The zombies simply aren't strong enough in my opinion. This game lacks optimization so giant groups of zombies just aren't possible yet. So more special zombies would help the balance in my opinion. Of course these would be tied to gamestage, so if you aren't good at fighting zombies then you probably wouldn't encounter them all that much at all. (Also there should be an option to turn off special zombies in general. I love them but I understand that some people come to this game for a vanilla zombie experience.) We could have things like the giant zombie that was planned. Chargers like from L4D2. Zombies that can heal others around them. Stuff like that.

    2. More optimization and bug fixes. I have dozens of ideas for this game, but none of them can replace the importance of a smooth and efficient game. Admittedly I'm not good a coding so really I don't know jack shit about optimization. But I do know that this game runs way worse than it should.

    submitted by /u/Space_Cheese223
    [link] [comments]

    kinda interesting dodge

    Posted: 01 Feb 2021 01:41 PM PST

    How to create a new character

    Posted: 01 Feb 2021 04:53 PM PST

    Every time I start a new game it goes right into the game and won't let me create a character like the first time. Anyone know how to create a new character?

    submitted by /u/k-murder
    [link] [comments]

    Agility is the most fun play ever.

    Posted: 01 Feb 2021 09:53 PM PST

    After years of the incredible ez bonk from strength and the "must have" harvest perks.... this is stupidly good.

    Not sure when bone knifes got a bit of stagger to them but holy fuck! Hunting knife is a beast and furry of blows adds to a stupidly fast attack while adding dps.

    First lvls just push to agility 3 and 2 points in deep cuts. Absolutely not the regular ez game I was use to. your looking for 1v1 fights and to get that primitive sneaky bow to soften up small groups.

    The fun is running, or hiding, or just shank a zombie a few times then turn your back and chop a tree and watch the xp finally fall.

    Went for parkour over stamina and wow. Feels like kajit will find someone else to trade wares with. At max I think you can jump 3x and fall from stupid heights.

    Horde night... put a point into demo and hold up or build a simple pit. I dont find much joy in building since the zombies are weird now. so pipe bombs and molotov in a bolster poi is great.

    Take looting and bartering perk when you can but early game is tough for the ninja... later you're a monster. Get good at knifes, bows can be bought but sneak perks cannot.

    Thinking going full commando with perception more fully added. Sniper/assassin/gentleman.

    submitted by /u/superbanana3000
    [link] [comments]

    Darkness Falls Trader Guards

    Posted: 01 Feb 2021 09:37 PM PST

    So I screwed up and destroyed a block that caused a chain of blocks to collapse underneath some trader guards. I'm not opposed to "cheating" with console to bring them back, but anyone know how to do that?

    submitted by /u/diabloman80
    [link] [comments]

    Populated PvP Server

    Posted: 01 Feb 2021 08:15 PM PST

    Is there any popular pvp survival because all I see is 1-4 players on the server

    submitted by /u/nicox66
    [link] [comments]

    Question

    Posted: 01 Feb 2021 07:03 PM PST

    Does the penetrator perk only work with ap rounds?

    submitted by /u/floor_ninja
    [link] [comments]

    New Player standing up a dedicated server for like minded individuals

    Posted: 01 Feb 2021 09:48 AM PST

    Not super new (37hrs played)

    Just setting it up now with GTX Gaming, Doing 150% Loot 200% Xp, thinking a 6-8 day horde range with 16 zombies per player. PvE mainly, but left it set to killing strangers for now to see how that plays out lol. Password protected so you'd have some balls joining it to kill ppl! Thinking of starting tonight or tomorrow, any interest on here for a fresh start? I'm Slayer3010#1718 or discord hit me up here or there to get invited.

    Looking to play evenings EST, typically I'm on anywhere between 9 PM and 12 AM. If we get enough people to play at the same time I'm all about changing the rules to better suit our little community!

    submitted by /u/Slayer3010
    [link] [comments]

    Auger knocks me down randomly

    Posted: 01 Feb 2021 09:58 AM PST

    Recently we added a few mods to our server the main one being HD Tools from Warzuk, the weirdest part is the HD auger knocks me on my ass when hitting hard objects sucks as stone, lead, shale, Etc. Now because I had all the parts for the HD auger I never tried the regular auger to see if the same thing happened. However on my other server I play this specific thing does not happen to me.. ever. The Auger doesn't knock me down after a certain point either it's completely random, sometimes it's the first hit on a rock sometimes I'll get 15 seconds of straight digging. Has anyone ever had the same issue?

    submitted by /u/RPMss
    [link] [comments]

    Penetrator Perk

    Posted: 01 Feb 2021 08:45 AM PST

    For some reason it seems as though I can't search this Subreddit and my Google search results have been confusing. Does any aspect of the Penetrator Perk work in A19?

    I'm relatively new to the game and trying to learn the pros and cons of the different weapons. The Sniper Rifle seems weak (as far as utility) due to it being hard to target running zombies that zig-zag randomly. Then when I do hit them, sometimes even a headshot isn't enough to 1-shot them. I currently have 10/10 perception and 5/5 Deadeye and was wondering if dropping points in Penetrator would help this at all? There seems to be lots of discussion on the web about Penetrator being broken and I'm new enough that some of the game mechanics are still confusing to me. Any feedback is appreciated.

    For reference sake I'm playing unmodded A19 on PC. I play using a X-Box gamepad.

    submitted by /u/Jgj7700
    [link] [comments]

    New to PC

    Posted: 01 Feb 2021 11:09 AM PST

    Just got 7 days for the computer, been playing on console for a while. I just started playing a new game on insane difficulty. What's a good way to get a adequate amount of food and water early game.

    submitted by /u/Historical_Half_9189
    [link] [comments]

    Quick question: Do Zombies attack turrets?

    Posted: 01 Feb 2021 09:21 AM PST

    Vehicle problems

    Posted: 01 Feb 2021 05:46 AM PST

    Does anyone know how to fix the quality of the video on a vehicle for example when I'm driving anything the quality just goes to the lowest for a minute then go's off and on??

    submitted by /u/vilesquid4789
    [link] [comments]

    Me preparing to head into town on my mini bike. (Also, IRL, this man has committed murder.)

    Posted: 01 Feb 2021 12:17 PM PST

    WTF? Drone in my basement?!

    Posted: 01 Feb 2021 11:57 AM PST

    WTF? Drone in my basement?!

    So... yeah... I'm sitting in my underground workshop when out of no where I hear this AI voice that says "How may I assist you?". I look around and see this little guy. No one else on the server... no admin... It just apparated out of the ether. And it persists after log offs and restarts. The server is zombiebait, Alpha 19.3.

    https://preview.redd.it/z9glgsrv8xe61.jpg?width=2560&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=e106abb9c6cdb143c96c8d72837f6465863312f8

    submitted by /u/architect82191
    [link] [comments]

    FPS drop when multiple zombies spawn.

    Posted: 01 Feb 2021 07:07 AM PST

    I'm thinking I may have a fix for this but I want to ask on here before I actually build it. When screamers spawn in zombies I usually go from 60 FPS down to 30. I don't mind playing at 30 FPS but the sudden drop and then constant fluctuations until all the zombies have been killed kind of breaks immersion. So I'm wondering should I cap my FPS at 30? Or maybe build a whole concrete room that's huge to cover my base and zombie maze so that when they are in the kill zone it simulates that I'm inside a building and it's not trying to render the outside world (trees, plants, rocks, etc.) would this help? If it's stupid then so be it lol. Just a thought. I have no idea how the game renders and everything or even if I built a big wall if it still elrenders these things even though I can't see them.

    submitted by /u/Forty_neiner65
    [link] [comments]

    Can't get above 60 FPS on lowest settings at 1080P

    Posted: 01 Feb 2021 02:02 AM PST

    I know that there are a bunch of settings that are best disabled to improve performance in this game for the video options, but none of them seem to do anything for me. The only way I can touch 60FPS is to play at 1080P with the lowest possible settings. I can also see that my GPU usage never goes above 50% in task manager and Afterburner.

    System Specs:

    • ThreadRipper 3060X
    • 64GB DDR4 @ 3600MHz (yes, DOCP is enabled in BIOS)
    • RTX 3090
    • Corsair PCIE 4.0 2TB SSD

    I know that this game is not terribly well optimized, but I figure that I should be able to at least get 60FPS at Ultra on 1080P with the reflections, sunshafts, etc. disabled? I have also see other people manage to get at least 90FPS with the same settings on less powerful GPUs, so I'm at a complete loss here. I've also verified the integrity of the install through steam, so I'm not sure what else to do.

    Any help is greatly appreciated, I really like this game, but this is frustrating as all hell.

    Edit: I can get above 60FPS on low settings, but only by looking at the ground. I have verified that both GSync and VSync are disabled.

    Thanks to /u/abaddono1 for pointing out that scheduler thrashing/cache-invalidation might be the problem. By setting the core affinity in Task Manager to schedule the game on CCD0/CCX0 and CCX1/Cores 0-5, my framerate improved dramatically, and I can now play the game at 4K with the settings cranked. I will report this issue to the devs, as I wouldn't be surprised if people with people with other high-core count CPUs run into the same issue.

    submitted by /u/misomalu
    [link] [comments]

    Streaming in Hades Playground!

    Posted: 01 Feb 2021 01:27 PM PST

    Join Mr. mtncookie in his first stream on the playground!

    mtncookie - Twitch

    submitted by /u/FighterAce124
    [link] [comments]

    Community w/ Saturday Events

    Posted: 01 Feb 2021 01:15 PM PST

    Join Dire Moon Gaming on Discord for a growing community of survivors. We have a private 7 Days to Die server with a few simple mods, a POI-heavy map, and lots of chill people just having fun. Primarily PvE, but with PvP private battle options. Starter Pack for new players below Level 10. Horde nights, Base Raid events (capture the flag), and CQC Rumble events every Saturday evening. All who follow rules are welcome.

    submitted by /u/slickster43
    [link] [comments]

    "The penetrator" perk

    Posted: 01 Feb 2021 12:58 PM PST

    So does the armor penetration from "the penetrator" perk work against zombies and if so which zombies?

    submitted by /u/Elegant_Reach
    [link] [comments]

    Graphical glitch

    Posted: 01 Feb 2021 03:16 AM PST

    Sometimes when I get to pois or a trader there's a weird random texture that's covering doors or other blocks in the poi. Places like the parking garage looks like it's covered completely in blocks and I can't see inside at all. Is anyone else having this issue and is there a fix it to?

    submitted by /u/Papa_Chode
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel