• Breaking News

    Wednesday, February 3, 2021

    7 Days To Die The Fishhook Horde Base (A19)

    7 Days To Die The Fishhook Horde Base (A19)


    The Fishhook Horde Base (A19)

    Posted: 03 Feb 2021 04:06 PM PST

    Here is the horde base design I've been perfecting since A18. Let me know what you think.

    Follow this link 7 Days to Die (A19) Fishhook Base for a detailed view of the base at each stage.

    submitted by /u/chiaheed
    [link] [comments]

    I've never played before what should I know?

    Posted: 03 Feb 2021 02:37 PM PST

    No no don't eat me there xD

    Posted: 03 Feb 2021 04:36 PM PST

    Quests in Multiplayer Reward Share feat. Daring Adventurer

    Posted: 03 Feb 2021 01:22 PM PST

    Couple of questions regarding Questing and Multiplayer. All of them assuming a quest has been accepted by one, shared with and accepted by everybody in the group:

    1. Does a trader quest need to be turned in? If so, who can do so?
    2. How do reward choices work in Multiplayer? Will everyone get the same reward? If so, who gets to choose?
    3. Are Coins awarded to each person or only one?
    4. How does Daring Adventurer affect the above?
    submitted by /u/DistinctBam
    [link] [comments]

    Bedrock base still viable in alpha 19.3?

    Posted: 03 Feb 2021 10:02 AM PST

    Saw it on a youtubr vifeo a week or two ago, wide hole to bedrock that zombies fall down and you are on platforms at bottom just high enough to avoid blast radius. I cant find the video anymore, would the AI still make them jump down? Also the platforms attached to the ceiling and the room is somehow big enough to avoidthe zombies attacking thr walls.

    submitted by /u/c-oo-ke
    [link] [comments]

    7Days server visibility issues

    Posted: 03 Feb 2021 11:50 AM PST

    I have a server on my computer.
    My friends cant see it on the server lists until I join the game.

    My computer is DMZ on the router.
    Server executable file is on the firewall.
    Anything else from steam works fine.

    I've tested the server XML wihtout disabled protocols with steam networking disabled, with LiteNetLib disabled and the issue persist.

    If I dont log in, my friends can't see it.

    submitted by /u/PedroSaenz
    [link] [comments]

    Respawn / death screen bug - Alpha 19.3 (b6)

    Posted: 03 Feb 2021 11:13 AM PST

    Hi,

    I've run 7 days to die as both a local game, and a remote server, and me and my friend keep running into this same bug after we die. We're forced to manually delete our characters and start fresh to play again.

    Every time we relaunch the game / reconnect, the player death animation is replayed and we get stuck on this screen:

    https://imgur.com/a/6y2sgM7

    The whole game has to be exited to get out of this view. Pressing esc does nothing, I've tried every key on the keyboard.

    Is anyone else having these issues? Is there a more stable build we can play?

    submitted by /u/dmetcalfe92
    [link] [comments]

    reaching 1000 game stage

    Posted: 03 Feb 2021 07:52 PM PST

    I want to unlock this achievement with the shortest amount of play time possible. What would be the best settings to get the most xp? I'm playing on the most recent version on pc. Thanks!

    submitted by /u/ilailailaila
    [link] [comments]

    What block to place between dirt and a frame

    Posted: 03 Feb 2021 05:20 PM PST

    Is there a block that can be put between dirt and frames, so there isn't that gap? Or anything that can be done to get rid of it?

    Advice appreciated

    submitted by /u/Tajna_engryfejs
    [link] [comments]

    7 days to die fps drops (more days=lower fps)

    Posted: 03 Feb 2021 09:41 AM PST

    Hello, I have a question, do you really not having problems with fps? I like can't play this game because of the fps drops, when i start my game it is absolutely ok, but when the days start to grow up, its getting worse everyday, probably because the world is loading more and more content and ram is growing up too, i don't think I have weak pc, my pc is average and I can actually play almost everything on that, i know that 7 dtd is voxel game and I know what does that mean, but if I couldn't even get to day 30 it's unplayable, from the beginning I have around 70-140 fps, but around day 14 I play for like 40 fps and that is unplayable, my friend has lot moře weaker pc than me and he is seriously having the same fps as me, so that is why I think that server causes the lags, from the beginning simple restart stop the dropping fps and it was ok again, but around that day 14 it stopped working and I was about 40 fps, I couldn't reach more, the server is mine btw and i don't want to play multiplayer, I want to play with my 1 friend, that's all. Do you have any solution for that or how do you play 7dtd without lags? Btw in the alpha 18.4 i think i got into Day 30 without almost any fps drops, i got drops only when we had bloodmoon, but I had also worse pc, now It's alpha 19.3 and the fps drops are unbelieveable.

    My PC specs: CPU: Intel Core I5-8600K GPU: Rtx 2070 super (8GB ram GDDR6) RAM: 16GB DDR4

    submitted by /u/Significant-Badger72
    [link] [comments]

    Disabling global chat on dedicated server

    Posted: 03 Feb 2021 12:56 PM PST

    Title, is it possible?

    submitted by /u/neowinberal
    [link] [comments]

    Got some questions about 7dtd console

    Posted: 03 Feb 2021 09:19 PM PST

    Is a toilet pistol a sign God is watching over you? (I had to lol)

    Is it cool if I repurpose the underground bunker POI as a base? It worked on the first horde night

    Is it that the devs will update console once I goes gold? If not I'm fine with Alpha 15 it has some jank but I've seen jankier

    Should I go for the airdrops everyday?

    Will there ever be a time where it's better to run around during horde night?

    Does forged irons have a chance to drop from containers after horde night 1?

    That's all for now I already know how trading works and how crafting works

    submitted by /u/Pridefull_Furry
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone know any good map seeds for alpha 19 ?

    Posted: 03 Feb 2021 04:54 PM PST

    House bases

    Posted: 03 Feb 2021 08:11 PM PST

    do you think you can live in a pre existing house in late game? if so how long?

    submitted by /u/ChefIswick
    [link] [comments]

    Iron bars

    Posted: 03 Feb 2021 07:19 PM PST

    So, I am attempting to build a cage on top of my base to fit off zombies and protect from vultures. I am running into a problem where whenever I start a new direction on a corner the bottom will not allow a bar to be placed. It will above the bottom hole, but basically I end up with a single hole at the bottom of each corner. Is there a solution to this problem? Thank you

    submitted by /u/SuffocateCarebears
    [link] [comments]

    Does A Sledge Do More Damage To Any Specific Blocks? Can The Blessed Metal Mod Drop Legit?

    Posted: 03 Feb 2021 08:27 AM PST

    As per title;

    Does the sledgehammer do anything significant to any block types that is not better done with an axe/pick/shovel?

    (ignoring the chainsaw/auger as ofc those outperform everything).

    Additionally, can the Blessed Metal mod for items drop or be bought legitimately in the game? Or is that a mod from the creative mode only?

    Thanks,

    submitted by /u/gr00grams
    [link] [comments]

    Question about mods

    Posted: 03 Feb 2021 04:56 PM PST

    My friends and I have a save going, we're about 45 or so days in with motorcycles and a 4x4 plus we all have steel tools and stuff. We were looking to add some QoL mods like 3 slot forge and bigger backpack but I wasn't sure if you can add mods to a save or would we have to start completely over. I'm the host of the server btw and I have solo games with mods already but I started the solo saves with the mods at the start

    submitted by /u/Flinbirt
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for players Mon-Thurs 8:00-10:00PM MST

    Posted: 03 Feb 2021 08:31 AM PST

    I am hosting a casual semi PVE semi PVP weekly server. Vanilla A19, PVE up until blood moon then free4all. After Thursday will reset the server for a fresh start every Monday. If you are interested please dm me. Thank you, and Happy Surviving!

    submitted by /u/Puguasu1
    [link] [comments]

    Computer Handling?

    Posted: 03 Feb 2021 01:53 PM PST

    I know this may seem like a weird question but I was wondering how well my computer would handle the game. The only comparison I have is that it can handle heavily modded minecraft worlds. Does anyone know if my computer can handle modded mc that it can handle 7dtd?

    submitted by /u/1810331
    [link] [comments]

    [Opinion] A few takes on A19.

    Posted: 03 Feb 2021 12:08 PM PST

    I'm not deadset on my views- I am willing to accept ideas and reasons for why a nerf was done in some areas, so please do not take this as purely a rant or a bashing against the devs. I merely want to voice my opinions, and am more than willing to change those with new information. :)

    l feel like that taking away early game guns and then not adding the pipe weapons in as well as a compromise was not the smartest move. They need to add them next update or at least make it so there is the chance of finding low quality, like level 1 or 2 guns early on. OR maybe more wooden bows/iron crossbows, so that at least you aren't stuck with the primitive bows. Another idea is maybe make the polymer string upgrade more easy to find/easier to make. I don't understand why the bow's two unique upgrades (string and rest) require forged steel. By the time a player is going to be making or finding steel consistently they likely already have stopped using a bow, and these two mods would be very useful for a bow early on. I am not sure if it's the accuracy of the primitive bow but I swear I feel like my arrows phase through enemies.

    Back in vanilla I remember it taking ages to find any sort of firearm beyond a blundie, and having a near crate full of the things. As I saw someone put it in a steam forum: "Shotgun Messiah and Working Stiff should be named to Blunderbuss Messiah and Working Stone". An idea I had from multiple mods I've played is scrap iron tools- at least better than stone but not as good as forged iron tools, and they can be a good stopgap for between early game and the gamestage when the stone tools stop appearing.

    And now I've heard about A20 possibly trying to make things more difficult to survive in the other biomes beyond forest, and my biggest question is why, and how? The desert already is kind of hard to live in without a leather duster or poncho, and I still don't get the Smoothie's nerf to make it apply to... cold weather. Logically, to me, this makes 0 sense- a smoothie implies a cold liquid of sorts, not a warming one. If it was a nerf, I don't see why it needed to be; to my knowledge you never really got those till later on due to the needs for crafting it. The winter biome already is plenty challenging- bears, mountain lions, dire wolves? Perhaps they could make it even colder, but beyond that I'm not sure how they could make it harder other than making zombies/animals spawn more. Maybe wolfpacks or something.

    The wasteland unfortunately I cannot say I have had much experience in during A19 barring one attempt to make a base there early on, and then learning that wights will spawn there night 1 as well as freaking zombie cops. I will admit that is our fault for trying to make a base there, but that was... a bit much, though again it is the wasteland biome.

    • To summarize:
      • If they aren't going to add the pipe guns in with A20 (I assume they will but this is if they don't), they need to add some sort of offset to help balance things out so you aren't stuck with blunderbusses on horde night, be it through wooden bows showing more often or maybe making it so they don't need bow parts to make, or adding in crossbows early one as well. Maybe to make a crossbow you don't need the parts but can use a primitive bow instead.
      • Tools should be given something of an inbetween for stone and iron, perhaps scrap iron so as to increase the loot pools so one isn't finding stone tools at level 20 as often as you do.
      • The Winter Biome is already hard enough in my opinion early on due to the overabundance of wild animals that can easily chunk your health if they get close, and I don't see how they can make it harder beyond new features of some sort. The desert could be made harder but please give us back Yucca Juice smoothies for dealing with the heat, or even better: make yucca juice like coffee in that it only gives you a small buff, maybe 5 points. The wasteland seems to be hard enough, though I will fully say I don't have enough experience there due to my generated worlds tending to not have any/not having found one yet.

    Rant/hot takes over. Feel free to correct me if I got any information wrong as I am not playing vanilla much anymore due to boredom and losing the group of friends I was playing it with (jobs and school making it so we never are all available).

    submitted by /u/GELID_ICE
    [link] [comments]

    UK weekend players?

    Posted: 03 Feb 2021 11:43 AM PST

    Hello hello!

    been playing this game since the dawn of time (it feels!)

    I always play it a few months, build a epic base, get bored then come back a few months later and see what has changed (1200 hours so far)

    well me and the mrs and 2 other buddies are gonna buy a server and have some fun on Saturdays.

    more the merrier!

    ciao

    submitted by /u/ConsequenceExisting6
    [link] [comments]

    Radioactive zombies

    Posted: 03 Feb 2021 07:04 AM PST

    So, at what horde do radioactive zombies come, I'm at day 26 and I'm really confused

    submitted by /u/dudembooos
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel