• Breaking News

    Monday, February 8, 2021

    7 Days To Die This game is so much fun with friends!

    7 Days To Die This game is so much fun with friends!


    This game is so much fun with friends!

    Posted: 08 Feb 2021 03:15 PM PST

    Can I get an amen!

    Posted: 08 Feb 2021 06:20 AM PST

    THIS GAME IS AMAZING!!!!!

    submitted by /u/pedosRscum
    [link] [comments]

    Twerk that ass

    Posted: 08 Feb 2021 09:00 AM PST

    Another way to die!!!

    Posted: 08 Feb 2021 01:23 PM PST

    Hello Survivers!! I have create a new challenge in the world of the undead. I made a maze!!! This is my first maze ever. I put about 15 hours into and wanted it to be a small test one. Not sure how hard I made it but looking for some Survivers to give it a try. I made this in the darkness falls modded version so you will need the darkness falls mod to join. Let me know if anyone is interested in checking it out.

    submitted by /u/MrWick904
    [link] [comments]

    1st base defense ends horribly

    Posted: 08 Feb 2021 09:52 AM PST

    So newbie team of 2. Day 21 blood moon. Just wrapped up our first wooden base & decided not to hide this time around. Made a maze like structure where we could stab through things. We thought we had it planned out but boy was we wrong when they skipped the open doors & maze defense positions. We made sure to keep the "heat" down I thought. They came from every single direction & we didn't stand a chance keeping our walls from being torn down. Bc they came through from the back we escaped through the front on our bikes only to get a mile away when we noticed our broken bones crunched through our skins & we had to go by foot or risk collapsing on bike... separated we found something spiting on us blinding our fluried swings at those we could not see... we fell victim to their endless onslaught within an hour of the blood moon rising... Eaten as we hobbled for our guns...

    submitted by /u/Hunteil
    [link] [comments]

    The birds

    Posted: 08 Feb 2021 08:52 PM PST

    After a break I came back to 7d2d and noticed that the zombie vultures move faster during the bloodmoon. This isn't really a problem, but it seems now if they touch the 4x4 truck it causes the truck to come to a halt, making an escape impossible. Not sure if I remember any other enemies causing the truck to stop, actually I recall running them over and not experiencing the truck stopping. Anyone know if this is a glitch, or the way the game was intended? Thanks.

    submitted by /u/bestia455
    [link] [comments]

    Two man server with my wife. Which two trees (or so) should each of us specialize in?

    Posted: 08 Feb 2021 08:42 PM PST

    What would be the most efficient way for us to play? Which talent trees should we each focus on to give us a well built base and team?

    submitted by /u/XBgyManX
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for that sweetness

    Posted: 08 Feb 2021 09:42 PM PST

    Okay, so basically after being back for a month, the game has kind of lost its touch. To the point now where cranking difficulty and making zombies run fast af isn't scary. Shortening the frequency of blood moons is challenging, but becomes a little exhausting when you have like a day or two to replenish the bombardment of the previous one. Once you have the vehicles and t6 tools/weapons, it just seems....done. I really don't need to look for better gear, and looting buildings at that point is just for, zombies I guess.

    I guess that's the same for all survival sandboxes. Anyways, mods aren't something I explored or even payed attention to. I hear all this chatter about darkness falls, but when I look at the SS of it, it doesn't appeal to me. Is it fun, challenging, and have a purpose? Or is it kind of just the same thing with some added spice. Quests are repetitive and old in vanilla.

    I thought about playing on a server, but that just isn't my thing. I've done that in the past and rarely did I ever get to do horde nights. I've tried some peer to peer but its either not hard enough to where I lose interest, they're weirdos, or have to wait for them to log on. Which, i don't mind, but it's not like I'm 16 again.

    Anyone else been here and found something? I thought about playing Valheim or something else, but just doesn't interest me.

    submitted by /u/Oorgnid
    [link] [comments]

    Darkness Falls toolbar overlap with stats (19.3)

    Posted: 08 Feb 2021 09:05 PM PST

    Darkness Falls toolbar overlap with stats (19.3)

    I just installed 19.3 after taking a few months off, and am trying Darkness Falls for something fresh. On 1920x1080 resolution, the toolbar is overlapping with the stats. Has anyone else run into this or have ideas on how to fix this?

    EDIT: Just figured it out. I had Lam HUD mod installed from before installing Darkness falls. Deleting that folder from my mods folder fixed the issue.

    https://preview.redd.it/rxynn18wwdg61.png?width=1920&format=png&auto=webp&s=efe3d563b5ba5b1c91ab1de1de9446f32ce842e7

    submitted by /u/henboffman
    [link] [comments]

    Bunkers A19 Navezgane??

    Posted: 08 Feb 2021 07:29 PM PST

    Do bunkers still exist in the game? My party and I have not play since A15. If they do, where is one on the Navezgane map. Also we're playing on PC with the Darkness Fall mod.

    submitted by /u/Daken-Natsu
    [link] [comments]

    Rotten flesh

    Posted: 08 Feb 2021 06:49 PM PST

    Alright fellas, what's the best way to get abundance of rotten flesh

    submitted by /u/Historical_Half_9189
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for gamers

    Posted: 08 Feb 2021 04:51 AM PST

    Hiya there.

    I recently started playing again but I don't have friends who play anymore. Would anyone like to take this noob into their arms and play 7 days with?

    I'm open to anyone I just wanna have friends to play with again since I thoroughly enjoy playing this game and could play for hours and hours!

    So just give me a message or something! Let's be friends and kill some zombies!

    Steam name is Pawwsible

    submitted by /u/pawwwwsible
    [link] [comments]

    Jail door mod help

    Posted: 08 Feb 2021 06:06 PM PST

    Jail door mod help

    I need help. i want to make these jail bars and jail doors to be 7500hp, like steel, i tried to find in the value in the archive, but coudnt find. i download this mod right here → https://7daystodiemods.com/craft-jail-door-bars/ . i would like to know if there's a way to modify this value and where is the value to modify. thaks for the attention

    https://preview.redd.it/m74jm8in0dg61.png?width=1366&format=png&auto=webp&s=f3dc97272980bd755551fce53e041d9f7c49287b

    submitted by /u/CoalaCoalense
    [link] [comments]

    Can't find Sniper Vol 6

    Posted: 08 Feb 2021 01:57 PM PST

    I'm on day 52, I found every other book except this one. Is this book the only way you can craft AP ammo, or can you put points into a skill to achieve the same? Using the latest experimental build A19.4 (b3). Map was created with Nitrogen and CompoPack ver 47.

    submitted by /u/MeesterGone
    [link] [comments]

    Vehicle Duplication connected to Loot Drop percentage?

    Posted: 08 Feb 2021 03:42 PM PST

    With the new year we started a new server for our 7 Days core group. In our previous server which was 19.2 we had a huge problem with vehicle duplication and vehicles teleporting all over the map between places we'd been looting/missions and our home base.

    Our new server on build 19.3 was pretty stable with the vehicle dupe thing until we upped the loot drop percentage from 100% to 150%. Suddenly I have 2 motorcycles and 3 trucks. I die on a mission and my truck teleports back to base (where my bedroll is thankfully) but is empty of all the loot I stashed there during my pre-clear.

    WTF.

    I did some preliminary Googling of the topic and can't find much other than it was a known issue. Does anyone else have any insight as to the cause?

    Thanks!

    Vix

    submitted by /u/fiducia42
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone down to play? (MST)

    Posted: 08 Feb 2021 02:13 PM PST

    Looking for someone to play on my world. It's highly modded (no overhaul mods) and very punishing. If you like difficult and don't mind downloading a few mods I'll be on whenever

    submitted by /u/Breakingbrad_95
    [link] [comments]

    Favorite Turret?

    Posted: 08 Feb 2021 05:21 AM PST

    Vote below or comment below why you don't like them at all.

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/ChefIswick
    [link] [comments]

    Help PC - Server disconnect when window loses focus.

    Posted: 08 Feb 2021 12:46 PM PST

    I am running 7 Days to Die on PC, Alpha 19.3(b6). I am running the game in 1920x1080 windowed mode. I will be disconnected from ANY server I am connected to when I alt-tab out of the main window to another window. This is recreate-able 100% of the time.

    Any thoughts or ideas?

    submitted by /u/codewolf
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone wanting to form a build team?

    Posted: 08 Feb 2021 05:00 AM PST

    I been trying to form one on a server im on, but no luck because people arn't really keen on building. Anyone wanna join in?

    submitted by /u/Hellainia
    [link] [comments]

    Does anyone else find this enjoyable?

    Posted: 08 Feb 2021 05:57 AM PST

    So i have 3 auto smg and junkie back ups turrets around my base. Sometimes I will be talking with my friend and the turret goes off for about 3 seconds they stop they are very effective don't have to deal with my screamer problems anymore (i have 4 forges and cement mixers).

    submitted by /u/ChefIswick
    [link] [comments]

    Darkness falls not working

    Posted: 08 Feb 2021 11:48 AM PST

    Hey, me and my friend installed DF from mod launcher my friends game seem to be working ok. But when i try to join him I get error saying that something failed to load someone help pls. I have output logs but idk how to put them in because I'm not reddit user.

    submitted by /u/MrEbolaWasTaken
    [link] [comments]

    Need help managing hunger.

    Posted: 08 Feb 2021 11:46 AM PST

    Hey everyone,

    I'm playing a solo game of 7DTD on a pregen02 map. It's my first time playing through the game. I'm level 22, it's Day 38 or so (I've died on every Horde night) and I've got a bicycle, Crafting bench and Forge (took me long enough).

    Aside from Horde Night, I'm managing zombies and survival pretty well, but one thing I'm struggling with is hunger. I always seem to hungry after a day or so and I can't manage to kill/Loot/buy enough food to keep me going.

    I can run through my skills if it matters, but I'm basically looking for an easy way to not have to deal with the constant Stamina debuff from "Starving" status.

    Also, can you die from starvation or do you just face a % Max Stamina reduction?

    submitted by /u/Barnatog77
    [link] [comments]

    Zombie tour group? Learning game still

    Posted: 08 Feb 2021 09:39 AM PST

    Newbie team of 2 at 24 days in. Got two bicycles & we went for a ride. We went to a few places & noticed music kicking up & found a gang of zombies just walking by a poi for some reason... This normal? It happened twice with different zombie types. Thought they were coming for us but each time it's like they were marching by & left us... Granted we ran out side & took them out after agro'ing them back.

    submitted by /u/Hunteil
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel