• Breaking News

    Wednesday, March 17, 2021

    7 Days To Die Wildcard Wednesday

    7 Days To Die Wildcard Wednesday


    Wildcard Wednesday

    Posted: 17 Mar 2021 09:00 AM PDT

    Please use this thread to post anything you might have missed from the schedule below:

    Day Topic
    Sunday Seedy Sunday
    Monday Modded Monday
    Tuesday Tips n Tricks Tuesday
    Thursday Base Tour/Showcase Thursday
    Friday Friend Finder Friday
    Saturday Stream/Let's Play Saturday
    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    "Howdy"

    Posted: 17 Mar 2021 11:15 AM PDT

    Current best (in your opinion) POI to have as a home.

    Posted: 17 Mar 2021 12:29 PM PDT

    Pretty much the title. What, in Y'alls opinion is the best POI to use?

    submitted by /u/RetroGamer1224
    [link] [comments]

    New survivor completes first 7 days. Thoughts and questions...

    Posted: 17 Mar 2021 09:24 AM PDT

    All default settings on A19

    Well, that was fun! Didn't really know what to do with skill points so I just put one in each stat and then got crafting related stuff. Stayed in one spot (I cleared out a 2 story building and made it my home) near the trader you get when you do the noob quests. Hydration was easy enough but food was wonky. Killed an animal and the meat from it barely sustained me. I then realized that sprinting and healing (I'm guessing here) suck the food/thirst meters faster. Walking speed is sooo slow though.

    At any rate, by day 6 I was ready to reboot, but only after surviving the first blood moon. I had gotten a forge built and was experimenting with stuff more but ultimately felt like I understood things enough to tweak settings and 'play for real'. The blood moon was rather timid but it still felt like a mechanic I would enjoy going forward.

    Not too many questions, but something bugging me was seeing Weapon Skills) - I assume this is no longer in game because I couldn't find it anywhere in the UI...but it's also on the Wiki so I'm just confused in general. Is this something in game or removed?

    I read up on the Darkness Falls mod. Sounds like a winner to me. I'm not much for sticking to vanilla, what other mods should I be looking into?

    submitted by /u/X_Static_X
    [link] [comments]

    Vehicles

    Posted: 17 Mar 2021 07:31 PM PDT

    Are there any drivable vehicles on ps4? If so where can you find some?

    submitted by /u/JarisJar
    [link] [comments]

    Zombies Inside Traders?

    Posted: 17 Mar 2021 07:03 PM PDT

    Has anyone tried leaving the gate/doors open when they leave Traders? Does it fill with zombies? Do the traders shoot 'em? Or do they just do the same sh*t and you have to clear the Traders like any POI?

    submitted by /u/LOLeannie
    [link] [comments]

    19.4 Update Map Gen?

    Posted: 17 Mar 2021 06:46 PM PDT

    I am getting back into 7dtd with a buddy. Did they fix map gen in this update or do I still need to run Nitro?

    submitted by /u/HappyyTrees
    [link] [comments]

    Way to find other traders?

    Posted: 17 Mar 2021 06:24 PM PDT

    I'm a noob and I moved away from the quest trader but now I could really use one, is there a way to find out if there's a closer one?

    submitted by /u/Lady_hyena
    [link] [comments]

    Virgin 7DTD Server Starts tonight.

    Posted: 17 Mar 2021 06:11 PM PDT

    I'm starting up my first 7DTD PVE server tonight, titled Neverslumber.

    Server IP is 192.99.233.167 Port 50330 Version 19.4

    Discord Server https://discord.gg/Jqb5CkKaFC

    Neversleep5 is a Nitrogen-generated 4K mostly city map with some pretty cool features. POIs are vanilla.

    MODS installed:

    Donovan's More Perks (6/level-but see XP below), Longer Loot Bags, and More Loot Bags

    JaxTeller718 Zombie Reach

    Riles Vanilla Plus

    Snuffkin Scrap Tools

    Server settings include:

    Warrior Difficulty, 90 minute day cycle 25% XP 150% loot with 5 day respawn Drop Backpack Only 9 enemies NO Airdrops

    submitted by /u/DMReckless
    [link] [comments]

    Traders only giving burried supplies quests

    Posted: 17 Mar 2021 07:25 AM PDT

    Me and a friend started a server a few days ago (v19.4). We started doing quests to get new traders, but every single quest was burried supplies. We thought maybe it was just the trader, so we stuck with it until we got a new trader. they also only had buried supplies too. is this a 19.4 glitch?

    The guy hosting the server tried resetting the quests but to no avail. We're on the morning of day 6 (2hr cycle) so We'd like to avoid starting a new world if possible.

    submitted by /u/Loki_Lugnut
    [link] [comments]

    Is there a mod to revert to old zombie intelligence?

    Posted: 17 Mar 2021 04:27 PM PDT

    I was just wondering if there's a mod that can revert the way zombies attack and think to the old Alpha 16 days. I don't like how all bases are just a way of cheesing the AI and don't find it very realistic that zombies know which block to hit or path to take. Thanks!

    submitted by /u/DontEatBananaBread
    [link] [comments]

    How long have you been playing 7 days to die?

    Posted: 17 Mar 2021 03:48 PM PDT

    Episode/Day 7

    Posted: 17 Mar 2021 01:08 PM PDT

    World gen menu blank (not modded)

    Posted: 17 Mar 2021 12:59 PM PDT

    [Darkness Falls] How do I get a class quest and other things

    Posted: 17 Mar 2021 07:04 AM PDT

    Just started playing Darkness Falls. Interesting mod, but I have a couple questions. I have been to the trader, and the captain and trader both had quest, some fetch and clear zombies and buried supplies. I even did a close by buried supplies quest, but I can't figure out how to get a class quest?

    Also, when breaking a door, it comes back complete as unlocked after you destroy it? Thus making it so Zeds have to break it down twice? Is this correct?

    Is all non crafted food potentially poisonous? I find I get starving and if I eat sham or something I shit my pants and lose all my food bar.

    Otherwise, seeming so far so good :D

    submitted by /u/bad-pickle
    [link] [comments]

    Best Mods besides Darkness Falls?

    Posted: 17 Mar 2021 02:29 AM PDT

    I LOVE Darkness Falls.

    I wanted to dive into a few others. I've tried True Survival and Raven.

    I wanted to try Undead but is it as tough and fun as DF how many days of adventure and draw has it pulled for you?

    Also had my eyes on GNAMOD and War3.

    What's your top favorite overhaul mods for 7 days to die?

    submitted by /u/Samadams9292
    [link] [comments]

    Question regarding dedicated server

    Posted: 17 Mar 2021 02:09 AM PDT

    Hi all, I have a super noob question which I apologise if it has already been answered / asked multiple times.

    I recently purchased a server from GTX so myself and a few friends could play. We've been playing standard settings (Navezgane map, all vanilla settings) for the past week or so but I really want to set up a larger Ran Gen map but I cannot for the life of me work out how.

    Does anyone have any experience with GTX who can show me or explain how I go about this?

    Again, apologies for the sheer ignorance on my part...

    submitted by /u/FraggleRoq
    [link] [comments]

    Darkness Falls Crashing

    Posted: 17 Mar 2021 09:21 AM PDT

    My darkness falls won't launch! It pulls up the mod launcher and the starting menu and all that, but it won't actually initialize the game and enter the world. It just crashes and closes out. Any suggestions?

    submitted by /u/alyydear1
    [link] [comments]

    Blade traps and motion sensors below ground

    Posted: 17 Mar 2021 09:07 AM PDT

    I am playing on a dedicated server with only Darkness Falls mod enabled. Both are the latest available stable versions as of time of posting.

    I have a bunker deep underground, not quite down to the bedrock though.

    When a zombie comes down from the surface, regardless of if it is Bloodmoon or just a regular Zed looking for lunch, they do not trigger any motion sensors. They also can walk through spinning blade traps as if they were not there. When I set my traps to be on all the time... same thing. Zeds from the surface take no damage.

    However, if I spawn in a Zed into my bunker... they will trigger the sensors and die on the traps.

    Is this a known bug? I couldn't find it discussed here. Any suggestions on how to deal with this?

    Thanks kindly for any advice.

    submitted by /u/somesortofclown
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for some lads to play with

    Posted: 17 Mar 2021 08:28 AM PDT

    Got pretty bored of running it solo and I think with a couple of buddies it could be fun but my friends are cheap bastards and won't buy it.

    submitted by /u/Its_Caleb_
    [link] [comments]

    Lightweight overhaul mods

    Posted: 17 Mar 2021 08:22 AM PDT

    Darkness fall, Ravenheasrt, undead Legacy absolutely destroys my 16gb of ram, making the game really choppy because of page file usage.

    Any lightweight overhaul mods for a pleb 16gb ram use.

    The one that plays nicelly is "Classic style hardcore" but there's not a lot of info on this one.

    Any tips is welcome.

    submitted by /u/sneaky_cyka
    [link] [comments]

    Any toughts on CLASSIC STYLE HARDCORE?

    Posted: 17 Mar 2021 02:18 AM PDT

    My PC is not so great to run the mainstream overhaul mods without having a Horrible death, then I found "Classic style hardcore".

    The thing is... There's not a single piece of information about this overhaul, what it does? Other than making the game feel more like classic? Any other changes? How trader works.

    There's not real information about the overhaul, or I'm really dumb and couldn't find it.

    Anyway, any thoughts on this overhaul?

    submitted by /u/sneaky_cyka
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel