• Breaking News

    Friday, March 12, 2021

    7 Days To Die Friend Finder Friday

    7 Days To Die Friend Finder Friday


    Friend Finder Friday

    Posted: 12 Mar 2021 09:00 AM PST

    Are you tired of surviving alone? Ever wish you had a friend help you through horde nights? Have you ever been so lonely you spawned and placed a zombie corpse in your base to keep you company(You know who you are!)?

    If so, you've come to the right place. By posting here you can find friends to play and survive with! Remember, you don't need to be faster than the zombies just faster than your friends ;)

    Please leave your Steam/XB1/PSN name, what time zone you're in and works best for you, and (If you're on PC) any mods you may be using.

    You could also join the Official 7DTD Discord and post in whichever (PC,Xbox, Playstation) LFG channel you're looking to find people to play with!

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    This Is Why You ALWAYS Make Sure Your Gun Is Loaded/Reloaded

    Posted: 12 Mar 2021 09:08 PM PST

    Nitrogen world generator, wasteland and desert as one biome ?

    Posted: 12 Mar 2021 04:39 PM PST

    Hi!

    I'm playing around with Nitrogen world generator and it's pretty cool, I really like how it generates snowy mountains and it's real fast VS the game's random gen.

    The only problem is that I don't really like the random "spots" of wasteland and desert.

    Can it render those biomes as just one region ? I haven't seen an option to do that.

    submitted by /u/speaking_of_witch
    [link] [comments]

    Us it normal to have all ores in one mine?

    Posted: 12 Mar 2021 09:17 AM PST

    Hey, i just started playing 7dtd (had the game for some time but never played).

    This week i started up and im up to day 9 (im playing on horde every 10 days because im just figuring things out for now) and decided to mine a bit. Underneath my base were vines for iron, lead, niter and coal. Is this normal?

    submitted by /u/ANormalDegeneRatEIam
    [link] [comments]

    Steam won't update to 19.4...

    Posted: 12 Mar 2021 05:23 PM PST

    any ideas why? All my friends games automatically updated, and mine can't even find out that there is an update it should have.

    Suggestions?

    submitted by /u/Bithlord
    [link] [comments]

    Pallets farming

    Posted: 12 Mar 2021 06:15 PM PST

    Wanted to know if there was any skill that allows me to collect more from pallets (like the cobblestone and concrete mix ones). It doesn't seem that anything does, but want to double check with the community in case I'm wrong.

    submitted by /u/AltoniusAmakiir
    [link] [comments]

    Is the Blood Draw Kit still a thing in 19.4?

    Posted: 12 Mar 2021 05:40 PM PST

    One website says its been removed, another one says its still in the game, I can't find it anywhere.

    Is it still in the game as lootable item?

    submitted by /u/Saint-Mayhem
    [link] [comments]

    Does anyone know if there are any other vehicles in the ps4 version other than the minibike? If so which other ones were added to ps4 and where would I find plans for it?

    Posted: 12 Mar 2021 02:49 PM PST

    Hey I'm wondering if there are any other vehicles on ps4 that I can make other than the minibike and if any other vehicles have been added what ones have been added and where would I find the plans for them?

    submitted by /u/GamerGirlCentral
    [link] [comments]

    Xbox Controller Support - MacBook Pro

    Posted: 12 Mar 2021 07:28 PM PST

    hello! i picked up 7 days again and have been playing with my friends this past week. i can't stand mouse and keyboard and decided to try to hook up my xbox one controller. it works fine on big picture mode but it doesn't work at all in 7 days and i am not sure what is wrong? i was searching through old posts but couldn't find any info.

    im using a wired controller on a macbook pro (please don't roast me lol)

    thanks!

    submitted by /u/codaloo
    [link] [comments]

    Are all alpha 19 sub-versions backwards compatible?

    Posted: 12 Mar 2021 10:42 AM PST

    I have a save from alpha 19.2 b4 that I have sunk a bunch of time into and keeping it as my main until a20.

    If I update to the latest version (Alpha 19.4 b7) and load my save what is the potential for bugs, glitches, save corruption etc.?

    I would like to get the benefits of patches and bug fixes from the newer version but without starting over just yet.

    I have had prior experience in a18 of loading an older save and all the trees became one-hit destroyable and I am trying to avoid corruption artifacts like that. Any info on that by the way?

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/Pygmy_Elephant
    [link] [comments]

    Games Like 7 Days that have more of a focus on farming?

    Posted: 12 Mar 2021 12:40 PM PST

    there probably isnt a game like that out but i love 7DtD's level system and perks and all that, but i also love farming, any of ya'll know of games like that out there? (other than MC and terraria lol)

    submitted by /u/L0uDboi
    [link] [comments]

    Darkness Falls Class quest disappeared

    Posted: 12 Mar 2021 11:13 AM PST

    Hello. My quest for Scavenger 3/6 or 4/6 suddenly went missing (as if deleted) and I am not able to complete the line of class quest. I tried turning on cheat mode to restart the entire line but I am unable to use the blank class item. Is there a command like "givequest" that I can use to give that quest? Anyone else encountered this?

    Thanks in advance.

    submitted by /u/dareangel123
    [link] [comments]

    Asphalt blocks aren't black??

    Posted: 12 Mar 2021 01:58 PM PST

    I took over a POI in my single player. The driveway was sand and I wanted to "pave" it to increase the strength of the block as well as change the color. So I dug it up and replaced it with asphalt blocks. To my surprise it placed in the same color as the sand. The hit points were a lot greater than the sand, but the color didn't change. Is this a bug? or did I do something?

    submitted by /u/expanddong-69420
    [link] [comments]

    Console keeps opening up for no reason even without pressing keys

    Posted: 12 Mar 2021 01:19 PM PST

    Is this game ever gonna get finished?

    Posted: 12 Mar 2021 07:39 PM PST

    I played the game, made a dirt bike, and it fell through the floor. Idk whats up with the game has alot of potential but its in a really rough shape and has been for years.

    submitted by /u/usernamelarry
    [link] [comments]

    Lucky looter.

    Posted: 12 Mar 2021 06:32 AM PST

    Hi! I have 5/5 skill points on my lucky looter, however number 5 says its disabled by status effect, anyone know why and how I can fix it? Thanks in advance.

    submitted by /u/MellySprout1
    [link] [comments]

    anyone know how to install darkness fall? please?

    Posted: 12 Mar 2021 01:18 AM PST

    anyone know how to install darkness fall? please?

    the game is working, but i cant play.

    i really need help, try erase all file and install 7 days to die, and download darkness fall. but still cant

    submitted by /u/kimchidawi02
    [link] [comments]

    While plaing Alpha 19.4, I couldn't find the recipe for Flagstone/Iron Plates and poles anywhere. And what happened to all the recipes in the Table Saw ?

    Posted: 12 Mar 2021 02:47 AM PST

    Fixing inverted eye adaptation?

    Posted: 12 Mar 2021 12:34 AM PST

    Title. Inside gets darker, should be the oposite, Any way to correct this?, Or disable it?

    Thanks in advance.

    submitted by /u/sneaky_cyka
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel