• Breaking News

    Thursday, March 25, 2021

    7 Days To Die Base Tour/Showcase Thursday

    7 Days To Die Base Tour/Showcase Thursday


    Base Tour/Showcase Thursday

    Posted: 25 Mar 2021 09:00 AM PDT

    Want to show off your base or a build you're particularly proud of? Want to show off what helped you make it through horde night?

    Take a video or some screenshots and post them here to share with your fellow survivors!

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    this zombie is my last braincell in the middle of a lecture

    Posted: 25 Mar 2021 11:44 AM PDT

    Is this game super sweaty like other online survival games?

    Posted: 24 Mar 2021 11:42 PM PDT

    I'm thinking about buying this game, but I don't want to get another game with an insanely high skill gap. Is there a high pvp skill gap that are in other survival games like rust?

    submitted by /u/yungwully
    [link] [comments]

    How to remove/change a Book perk Recipe by Modding the Progression file (Help needed)

    Posted: 25 Mar 2021 06:26 PM PDT

    Sooo...

    I wanted to make Cloth from Plantfiber more expensive because it got a lot of use (the Cloth) due to another Mod and 20 Plantfibre were quite (too) Cheap for that.

    So far so good, i modded the Recipe for the resourceCloth successfully but the original 20 Fiber Recipe from the Book Wasteland Trasures Vol. 6 stayed so now i wanted to remove this by putting the more expensive one in its place or just removing the original one but didnt have any success with that yes thus me asking here.

    Thanks in advance for any Help

    submitted by /u/TheDalob
    [link] [comments]

    Time to gather resources

    Posted: 25 Mar 2021 02:24 PM PDT

    Hello,

    I'm thinking about buying 7 days todie.

    I've played the forest before, but did not like the time it took to gather resources for small buildings/structures.

    Can someone tell me if 7 days to die has a similar resourcing system? Or is this game fast paced regarding the collection of resources?

    Thanks in advance!

    submitted by /u/Goudvis93
    [link] [comments]

    PVE Newbie to Moderate Friendly Server Starts Now

    Posted: 25 Mar 2021 09:53 PM PDT

    PVE Newbie to Moderate Friendly Server Starts Now

    Introducing City of The Zed for 7 Days to Die

    Server: COTD(PVE)Friendly Modded Server IP 154.16.169.143:26906 Dedicated 24/7 Hosted Server

    This server will start accepting new players today/now 03/26/2021.

    Discord: https://discord.gg/Jqb5CkKaFC

    While it does have extra Zeds (and Animals), this server should be friendly for new and moderately experienced players. It has a considerable number of Mods and custom POIs from the Compo Pack as well as some tougher Zeds from Server-Side Zombies so experience will not be Vanilla but also will not be Darkness Falls level dangerous. Players looking for PVP or hardcore mode probably should look elsewhere. Please note this is a 50% XP/5 Perks per Level Server so the player level and gamestage will not increase rapidly and you have some extra choices to make when you do level.

    Settings: PVE Only, Difficulty 3, 100% Player/ 50% Zed/200% Blood Moon Zed Block Damage, 50% XP, 90 minute Days, 18 hour daylight, 10 Day Blood Moon Cycle, 90 max Zeds 45 max animals, Jog Day Zeds, Run Night Zeds, Nightmare Feral Zed Speed, Sprint Bloodmoon Zed Speed, 100% Loot, 10 Day Loot Respawn, Drop Backpack Only on Death, 5 Day Airdrops with Marker, 500 m Party Share XP, Server Side Zombies (with spawning rates turned way down on early game stages)

    Server Mods: Servertools, 3 Forge Inputs, 5 Perks per Level, Allocs Server Fixes, More Animals, More & Longer Loot Bags, More Biome Zombies, Add 2 Mod Slots, Variant Backpack System, Starter Item Quest, More Cooked Foods, Expanded Workstations, Wandering Hordes

    Player & Server Mods: Gopher's More Cooked Foods and Bdubbyah's All In one Vehicles mods which must be installed on player side as well as server.

    https://7daystodiemods.com/more-cooked-foods

    https://7daystodiemods.com/bdubyahs-vehicles-all-in-one

    Players get a starting pack of items via a quest letter. You need to open read and accept the quest and the items are deposited in your inventory.

    The map is 8K Nitro-generated with Compo Pack and Vanilla POIs, a big city and its outlying villages, shacks, etc. Lots of interesting places to loot. You also get lots of loot from killing Zeds and have extra resource types from harvesting and hunting. Roads are mostly flat, wide, and in good shape for the Apocalypse.

    📷

    This is my second server, the first one doing fairly well but missing access to servertools and some other fixes, bells, and whistles because of the hosting site. This one has Dmustanger's Servertools and Alloc's Server Fixes.

    With Servertools, players get access to slash commands in the global chat. I have enabled the Admin Chat/List, Bank, Chat Log, Day7, Friend Teleport, Gimme, Lobby, and Wallet features for Players to use. Use on Gimme is restricted to 1/hour and Lobby 1/5 minutes. The lobby is a decently safe place near the middle of the map and makes a good place for people to meet and quest together from. It also features player vending machines. If you want, you can take one from the crate and set it up with goods other players might want or need. Enter a code and you can recollect your items and/or collect your cash.

    City of the Zed Map Preview Image

    submitted by /u/DMReckless
    [link] [comments]

    7 Days to Die - Base Destruction

    Posted: 25 Mar 2021 09:52 PM PDT

    New and wanna know more! 20(f) if it matters

    Posted: 25 Mar 2021 08:04 PM PDT

    I had the game for a while and just play console( I know I hope y ot didnt die from the cringe) and I wanted to look around and talk to some people about 7dtd. And I also wanted to find a victim to rant to about my beef with the junk turrets.

    submitted by /u/666LucifersLover666
    [link] [comments]

    Building blocks don't show shadow version, so you cant tell witch direction block is facing, when building

    Posted: 25 Mar 2021 01:37 AM PDT

    Looking for people

    Posted: 25 Mar 2021 05:05 PM PDT

    Just want some people to play with just got the game like a week ago so still fairly new. Anyone can join new or old players. Send me a friends request or dm me. My PSN is MidnightPhoenx

    submitted by /u/Haha_Funniey
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone know if they plan on updating graphics, like an overhaul?

    Posted: 25 Mar 2021 03:59 PM PDT

    I was just wondering if they were working on a graphical overhaul for textures and things like terrain. I play on PS4 but I am talking about pc version as I see a lot of videos and it almost looks the same as it has for many years, it looks a little better in areas, shading, textures, but not super different. Just curious, still going to be the first game I play when/if I get a gaming pc

    submitted by /u/YibbityFlibbity
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone trying to play?

    Posted: 25 Mar 2021 02:32 PM PDT

    Hey guys anyone wanna start a new world with me? Just started playing yesterday and already addicted lol looking for some people to play with

    submitted by /u/Connect-Associate-56
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone down for PvE world

    Posted: 25 Mar 2021 09:51 AM PDT

    I have a world that is on day 26 or so, and I know thats a bit late to join a new world but, I'm looking for people that would want a bit of a challenge but not to much. I already have a total of 4 people on this world but one of them rarely joins. I'm the one who usually does the most (not trying to be mean when saying that) but it would be nice to meet new people to play this game with. The max it is set at is 16 people, I am on from 12:30 PM to 12:00 AM.

    My Discord is Skullking-TFB#4699

    My Steam is Skullking-TFB

    submitted by /u/JoshCurtary
    [link] [comments]

    Kill any Animal Quest

    Posted: 25 Mar 2021 01:55 AM PDT

    Hi, i just started Darkness Falls Mod and now I have to do the 6/6 Hunter Quest:

    Kill any Zombie - 5 / This is no problem at all

    Kill any animal - 5 / snakes, birds and dogs don't count as "any" animal?

    When it says "any animal" shouldnt zombie dogs/birds or snakes count?

    Or am I missing something?

    I checked the wiki and on google but cant find any info on this.

    Edit: Since the few replies are goin towards "do this" and "do that". I have a problem with the phrasing in the Quest. Not with completing it. dince I know they are not counting. But it is phrased "any animal" so every animal should count zdogs, zbears, bees, snakes, wolves (that many say are dogs WTF), Dire wolfs, etc. ANY ANIMAL.

    submitted by /u/Mars1984Upilami
    [link] [comments]

    PvP

    Posted: 25 Mar 2021 11:27 AM PDT

    Is there any PvP servers with no zombies on

    submitted by /u/Agitated_Mulberry907
    [link] [comments]

    Always load into server with a black screen but with a HUD?

    Posted: 25 Mar 2021 11:23 AM PDT

    The first time I join a friend or a server I always get a screen bug where it just shows the menu background with the in-game HUD, forcing me to log out and back in again where it's fine the second time around?

    submitted by /u/JonoKermin
    [link] [comments]

    I wonder what happened to those A20 dev talk series on YT we were supposed to be seeing

    Posted: 25 Mar 2021 11:04 AM PDT

    Back in October of 2020, we we told we would be getting regular updates on A20 with dev talk YT videos. We got two then nothing more. It's been four months since the last one.

    A19 stable was released in June of 2020. I'm betting we don't see A20 until sometime after June of 2021.

    submitted by /u/timmodude
    [link] [comments]

    Easy Horde Base Ideas, that can be upgraded to survive late game hordes?

    Posted: 24 Mar 2021 11:12 PM PDT

    Hi everyone,

    As the title suggests I am in the market for easy horde base ideas (in terms of resources and time to construct them), which can be upgraded later to be able to survive endgame horde nights.

    After nearly 2,000 hours in this game I decided to finally try a "hatch base" and it did not go well on my testing world lol.

    Then I designed a killing corridor not using stairs so the zed are forced to jump up to the top which slowed them down massively. I used the cheese trick with the wedge tips to create holes in the walkway which zed see as a straight shot to me. This really well when I tried it in this instance. BUT, What is stopping them from simply dogpiling on a single 1/2 block which is hiding one of the wedge tips, then using that to walk on the 1/2 blocks to get to me? Haha. In my area where I am standing, I did not have iron bars or a roof on top of me protecting me, Perhaps that was the major flaw?

    Before I went to my testing world, I tried this exact same setup, but 1) without the roof or iron bars above me and 2) the 1/2 blocks covered the entire path to the "stairs" So naturally, the zombies beat on one of the 1/2 blocks, and then proceeded to use the broken block as a step to get onto another 1/2 block on top and run to me, and overrun me.

    So... Unless I am just dumber than the cobblestone and concrete I built it out of, was the lack of a roof of concrete or iron bars, my achilles heel when they manage to break that 1/2 block? In my testing world, the front 1/2 blocks were placed about 4 tiles behind the stairs, so they received very little damage and my cheese base, KC was a success.

    I tried to follow Jawoodle's 8 month old video about the killing corridor exactly to a t, but apparently I missed a crucial step or two lol.

    submitted by /u/DomingotheHyacinth
    [link] [comments]

    Darkness falls bunker base?

    Posted: 25 Mar 2021 05:22 AM PDT

    Has anyone tried living in one of the Darkness Falls bunkers after you have cleared it out? Can it be used as an indestructible horde night base?

    submitted by /u/MysteriousCar7390
    [link] [comments]

    Map help, steam big picture mode

    Posted: 25 Mar 2021 03:36 AM PDT

    I was wondering if anyone can point me in the right direction here. Every time I try to mark a waypoint on my map, it refuses and I get a message that says I am unable to use that feature unless the game is opened in steam big picture mode. Now, I open my game through steam or directly from my home screen shortcut about equally the same amount depending on what I was already doing and this happens either way. Can someone please tell me what steams big picture mode is and how I can open it?

    submitted by /u/Soulcerer1987
    [link] [comments]

    Bikers spawning on me?

    Posted: 25 Mar 2021 03:16 AM PDT

    Hi there, im on a private server with some friends and I keep getting large groups of radiated bikers spawning on me, making it super hard to play. Theres no screemers around and they tipicaly spawn with in 5 blocks from me, anyone else getting this / know how to stop it?

    submitted by /u/Solares030
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel