• Breaking News

    Wednesday, March 24, 2021

    7 Days To Die Rick and Joel try out official Twitch integration @ 9pm CST

    7 Days To Die Rick and Joel try out official Twitch integration @ 9pm CST


    Rick and Joel try out official Twitch integration @ 9pm CST

    Posted: 24 Mar 2021 11:52 AM PDT

    The stream should be in ~7 hours from posting.

    https://www.twitch.tv/fubar_prime

    As always, if you're interested in A20 information and content we may see for it check out the dev diary below:
    https://community.7daystodie.com/topic/22366-alpha-20-dev-diary/

    submitted by /u/Delta7x
    [link] [comments]

    Wildcard Wednesday

    Posted: 24 Mar 2021 09:00 AM PDT

    Please use this thread to post anything you might have missed from the schedule below:

    Day Topic
    Sunday Seedy Sunday
    Monday Modded Monday
    Tuesday Tips n Tricks Tuesday
    Thursday Base Tour/Showcase Thursday
    Friday Friend Finder Friday
    Saturday Stream/Let's Play Saturday
    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    100% Zombie Proof Trader Base

    Posted: 24 Mar 2021 01:55 PM PDT

    New Players am i right

    Posted: 24 Mar 2021 02:32 PM PDT

    Heatmap trick - Auger

    Posted: 24 Mar 2021 09:06 PM PDT

    Hello, Im on my first real playthrough on day 61 game stage 140, and I found that with the auger clicking once raises heat by 1 and i spammed a bunch of burning barrels and it didn't raise the heat much, so just spam click the auger a few hundred times and you've got yourself a massive horde

    This is probably well known though, super super fun though!

    submitted by /u/WiseOldWeaboo
    [link] [comments]

    so my friend wanted to know how much damage it did...

    Posted: 24 Mar 2021 10:16 PM PDT

    1=3

    Posted: 24 Mar 2021 10:48 AM PDT

    Good horde bases? (I last built one in A15)

    Posted: 24 Mar 2021 07:13 AM PDT

    Hey, it's me, the guy who recently got the game on PC and had to relearn everything I knew from console. So, here's the deal. I got some great beginner advice for this new version of 7 days. I'm doing great, armed to my teeth, dug up shit loads of cement and concrete mix from POIs, I have enough boiled meat to attract zombies from anywhere in the map(if they didn't remove the meat stinks feature) and I've got 3 traders available to me, one of which is offering tier 3 quests. Also, a bicycle, which is kinda cool.

    That being said, I'm tired of living in a ratchety old house I found on day 5 and decided to store all my shit in. Also tired of hiding on the roof of a working stiff's every horde night. I want to build my main base.

    So, how effective will my A15 base be? To be fair, I don't play to cheese the AI, just to have a nice little base of operations that I can spend night 7 in, in a pinch. Repairs and shit are the regular duty of a man like me.

    In A15, I took up residence with a buddy in a house on the kind of arid but not quite desert biome near Parishtown. We reinforced her, remodeled her, then we built a great wall all around, which we upgraded all the way up to concrete. Behind the wall is a shit load of spikes, and in front of it too. Each corner has a mobile spotlight and a guard tower with cat walks connecting everything. We spend night 7s there but we play on baby mode with no running zombies, so it's much easier to dispatch them.

    That being said, I wanted to build basically the same thing but add some turrets and blade traps, and maybe even a fancy moat, where I have to manually open a bridge to leave the base, and when the bridge is closed, there's just a pit with spikes and blade traps and turrets at the bottom. Maybe even a second or third layer of walls so that the zombies don't immediately fall in the pit and dig holes under me so that my whole thing collapses, you know? How effective will this be?

    submitted by /u/ligmaenigma
    [link] [comments]

    Dumb question time - how do I level up my crafting skills?

    Posted: 24 Mar 2021 11:54 AM PDT

    I just bought this game for PC. Previously, I've only played it on console, so I'm way behind on the things that have been updated.

    One such thing is leveling up crafting. It used to be that the more times you crafted a tool, the stronger each new tool would be. That seems to not be how it works anymore. I've made like 6 stone axes so far and they've all been level 1. And I wait until each axe breaks, of course, before I make the next one.

    Can someone explain how this works now? Thanks.

    submitted by /u/mycatiswatchingyou
    [link] [comments]

    Active 7 Days community. Come join!

    Posted: 24 Mar 2021 03:30 PM PDT

    Hello and welcome!

    We run a multiple game discord server where I host two separate 7 Days To Die servers. One is vanilla unmodded and with more forgiving settings. Extra XP and Loot, among other things. The other is a modded hardcore survival server. It only has a few "quality of life" improvement mods like 3 perk points per level and a UI overhaul. It's more risk, more reward style.

    On top of these two servers we also host and play many other games, including Among Us, Phasmophobia, Minecraft, Valheim, and many more. We host weekly party games like Scribbl.io, Jackbox, and cards against humanity.

    So come join the insanity that is Suspects! https://discord.gg/GeW37FU7

    submitted by /u/jhorton014
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for one or two people to start a game with.

    Posted: 24 Mar 2021 01:11 PM PDT

    On PC west coast. Been doing my own world for a while and looking to start something new with one or two others. Shoot me a DM if you're interested. I've been playing for a few months and feel like I'm decent enough at the game.

    submitted by /u/dolphinrobinwilliams
    [link] [comments]

    Error spamming in game

    Posted: 24 Mar 2021 12:53 PM PDT

    Whenever I get into a town in my world (a19.4, modded) and I get closer to buildings, the console spams me with "object reference not set to an instance of an object", and make the game unplayable. Is this a reinstall scenario? Corrupt files?

    Edit: fixed; removed unrecognized/invalid mod files

    submitted by /u/illegalsarcasm
    [link] [comments]

    Best Server Rental That Allows Your Own Mods?

    Posted: 24 Mar 2021 12:45 PM PDT

    Looking for the best quality server rental that allows your choice of mods, thanks!

    submitted by /u/Buggereveryday
    [link] [comments]

    Land Claim Block Questions for Alpha 19

    Posted: 24 Mar 2021 07:48 AM PDT

    So a bunch of friends and I just got into the game and are having a lot of fun. But last session we were on day 7 and one of the group dropped a land claim block, and it created a huge shitstorm for us because we couldn't build and couldn't figure out how to get rid of the thing! We ended up spending most of the day whacking it with axes and now we're unprepared for our first blood moon. :/

    After that experience I felt that this can't be the way LCBs are intended to work. So I have two questions:

    1. Is there a way for the person who placed it to quickly remove it?
    2. Is there a way to make it so the block doesn't affect friends/allies and prevent them from building?

    I'm also open to any other tips concerning the use of these blocks. I'm getting mixed info from online sources due to the changing alphas, but the gist seems to be that they increase the health(durability) of nearby structures. Do they do anything else that's worth knowing in A19?

    Cheers and thanks for any help!

    submitted by /u/ProximaDust
    [link] [comments]

    Land Claim Modification Question

    Posted: 24 Mar 2021 09:46 AM PDT

    Is there a console command, setting, or mod that anyone knows of that would apply the durability setting of a land claim block to zombies as well? I know there is a setting to lower their damage to blocks overall, but I'd rather just have one nice safe zone, and everywhere else can be as dangerous as usual. Thanks for any assistance.

    submitted by /u/Tobiasg16
    [link] [comments]

    War3Zuk Hosted server - Local (Nuts and awesome ) vs Hosted ( sparse zombie spawns)

    Posted: 24 Mar 2021 12:25 PM PDT

    Hi, although I'm used to modding things on my local PC doing it on a hosted server seems to be a bit more confusing. I installed War3zuk on my local and the amount of zombies all over is nuts which is awesome. Its made the game feel way more dangerous. However, friend who has a hosted server wanted to install the War3Zuk mod as well. I walked him through putting it on his local PC and I installed it on the server. (hosted by HostHavoc) I got it up and running and all the new zombies and designs are there as well as the quests but zombies seem so sparse.

    The map is RWG, I've upped the zombie count form 60 to 70. I didn't change the enemy difficulty to Feral or anything. Locally this all just worked but on the server its quite confusing and I haven't been able to find info on the war3zuk Git or Nexus mods page. I've been trying to figure this out for the last 3 days and decided to reach out.

    Can anyone offer advice?

    Thank you very much!

    submitted by /u/grumpers68
    [link] [comments]

    Console command help

    Posted: 24 Mar 2021 08:01 AM PDT

    Trying to heal or give myself a splint but it's not working. Can I get some help for my dumbass please?

    submitted by /u/AsneakyKitten
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel