• Breaking News

    Friday, March 26, 2021

    7 Days To Die Friend Finder Friday

    7 Days To Die Friend Finder Friday


    Friend Finder Friday

    Posted: 26 Mar 2021 09:00 AM PDT

    Are you tired of surviving alone? Ever wish you had a friend help you through horde nights? Have you ever been so lonely you spawned and placed a zombie corpse in your base to keep you company(You know who you are!)?

    If so, you've come to the right place. By posting here you can find friends to play and survive with! Remember, you don't need to be faster than the zombies just faster than your friends ;)

    Please leave your Steam/XB1/PSN name, what time zone you're in and works best for you, and (If you're on PC) any mods you may be using.

    You could also join the Official 7DTD Discord and post in whichever (PC,Xbox, Playstation) LFG channel you're looking to find people to play with!

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    I was today years old when I found this trick about missions out

    Posted: 26 Mar 2021 04:38 AM PDT

    I found out, after playing for years on all systems that when you go to a poi for a trader, you can go in and loot and kill everything before activating the mission. Then go out, activate the mission and everything has repopped. Dead zombies are back, containers have been restocked, and all harvested materials have been replaced.

    submitted by /u/brokensaint82
    [link] [comments]

    Be careful when you log off in relation to hoard night!

    Posted: 26 Mar 2021 09:34 AM PDT

    So me and the bf finished our hoard night and logged off. We logged back in almost a week later and even though the hoard night had officially ended we got a whole new hoard wave!! It was quite shocking lol so be careful if you log off right after the hoard is over.

    It could be a good way to grind xp tho so this little bug could be used to your advantage but if you don't want a second hoard night make sure you wait until well into day 8 to log off.

    submitted by /u/Corathecow
    [link] [comments]

    I have a Ram issue when playing my ram is like 15GB out of 16GB I am hosting a two player game with a friend, and I have a 8Kx8xK nitrogen map, I’ll post specs below. Anyone know why?

    Posted: 26 Mar 2021 04:45 PM PDT

    CPU: Ryzen 5 2600....... RAM: 8GBx2 3200mhz Corsair Vengeance Pro........ Motherboard: ASUS Prime B450M-A....... GPU: Gigabyte RTX 3070 Gaming OC........ Game is on. Samsung QVO SSD 1TB......

    submitted by /u/Qz1XBL
    [link] [comments]

    Can I run 7dtd with a GeForce GTX 1650

    Posted: 26 Mar 2021 10:36 PM PDT

    Current Seeds?

    Posted: 26 Mar 2021 09:19 AM PDT

    Hi all,

    I'm looking for some good PC seeds, ideally for a larger map. Everything I find online is super old and doesn't seem to generate correctly anymore.

    This is for a coop pve experience, the more cities the better. Anyone know any good ones?

    submitted by /u/kaifkapi
    [link] [comments]

    Hand mesh files

    Posted: 26 Mar 2021 04:15 PM PDT

    Does anyone know of a way to edit, add or remove in-hand mesh files for when you're holding an item in the game? Does anyone have a tool that lets me extract them or something?

    submitted by /u/AngryMiner5704
    [link] [comments]

    Charter reset

    Posted: 26 Mar 2021 05:12 PM PDT

    Me and my fire da have been playing together in the same world for awhile now today when I log on my character is in the middle of nowhere level 1 no stuff all the loot is back in the base what happens can I get my stuff back? Horde night is tomorrow

    submitted by /u/LakeMonster243
    [link] [comments]

    How to reset character or to change my level back to 1 ?

    Posted: 26 Mar 2021 03:22 AM PDT

    I have a private server where my friends and I play. I accidentally give myself xp and made my level up to level 300 is there a way to reset or make my level back to 63?

    submitted by /u/leeRCbreeze
    [link] [comments]

    Isn't Everything Better Underground?

    Posted: 26 Mar 2021 09:34 AM PDT

    Crafting question

    Posted: 26 Mar 2021 12:32 PM PDT

    Do you not get experience if you craft something in a work bench?

    submitted by /u/AsneakyKitten
    [link] [comments]

    Extreme Lag Nitrogen Alpha 19.4

    Posted: 26 Mar 2021 11:23 AM PDT

    Hello,

    I have been trying everything to get nitrogen not to lag on my recent game play. My current set up is

    GPU ryzen 5 1600 Gigabyte B450 sapphire pulse 4GB G.skill ripjaws 16 GB

    Basically the game works decent enough but the lag has been extreme as of late. If I play vanilla,no lag and the game runs extremely well. I switched my game settings to what this website suggested https://saltyzombies.com/7-days-to-die-fps-fix/ . And it at least made it a little bit playable. But, I was hoping someone had some suggestions. Thank you guys!

    submitted by /u/highplainsdrifter90
    [link] [comments]

    Need help with cheat mode

    Posted: 26 Mar 2021 09:56 AM PDT

    I started a private game and turned on cheat mode but I don't have the creative menu, can someone help me?

    submitted by /u/mylifeissomuchcancer
    [link] [comments]

    Bugs with 19.4 ?

    Posted: 25 Mar 2021 10:48 PM PDT

    I started a new server for 19.4 just to see the hawaiian zombie and been goofing around on there. Noticed that there seems to be serious delays when Wrenching on cars. The cars have always had like 3 tiers of life and they seem to freeze when finishing the second tier and the car would degrade to it's lowest tier. The cars don't change and I start wrenching the road or dirt beneath.

    Got annoyed by that and stopped wrenching for awhile but now I'm upgrading walls from cobblestone to concrete and the same thing's happening. I hit the upgraded cobblestone and it now has the properties of tier 1 concrete but still looks like cobblestone.

    So for the cars it seems to be a loading error since it acts like there's nothing there. With blocks it seems to just be a visual glitch. But all these bugs are starting to ruin the immersion for me. I really loved 19.3 since I bought the game during this period. However Ive since watched tons of YT guys playing different iterations of the game back to like alpha 4.0.

    Is it normal for all these glitches to happen between updates?

    submitted by /u/kidruhil
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel