• Breaking News

    Saturday, March 13, 2021

    7 Days To Die Stream/Let's Play Saturday

    7 Days To Die Stream/Let's Play Saturday


    Stream/Let's Play Saturday

    Posted: 13 Mar 2021 09:00 AM PST

    Looking to share your 7 Days to Die gameplay videos with everyone or for an audience when you go live?

    Post here with a link to your Youtube/Twitch Channel or whichever video/playlist you're looking to share!

    You could also join the Official 7DTD Discord and post in #streams-and-videos!

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    How I reacted when the dog was not friendly

    Posted: 13 Mar 2021 02:45 PM PST

    Are blades no good in 7 days to die Alpha 19?

    Posted: 13 Mar 2021 08:27 PM PST

    I'm thinking of doing a perception/agility build (first time playing), and everywhere im reading online is just clubs and sledgehammers? No mention of blades, so are they just that bad?

    Really Im concerned about late game if my machete will kill z's quick or not.

    submitted by /u/GhostManPRO
    [link] [comments]

    Hopefully you guys find this helpful!

    Posted: 13 Mar 2021 08:14 AM PST

    I have a server and want to get some extra people on the server.

    Posted: 13 Mar 2021 03:07 PM PST

    I just want to see if anyone would be interested in joining a world I created. To find my server, it should be called "daleklord" at peer to peer

    submitted by /u/daleklord77
    [link] [comments]

    PvP Scenario Idea: Time limited asymmetric team vs team

    Posted: 13 Mar 2021 06:16 PM PST

    So I've been playing with my wife and some friends for a while, and we've yet to dabble with PvP but I think I have an idea that could get them into it.

    Asymmetric team scenario, time limited to what we can play in one sitting.

    One team starts with tons of building materials, a vehicle, tools, foos. Everything you need to start a base and go foraging for materials to fortify it.

    The other team starts with weapons, armor and dyes and stealth mods, basic rations, and a fully explored map. Thing Ranger air dropped in.

    Both teams start at, say, level 50 or 75 or 100. Enough for skill points to be out into a specialty that helps their team.

    The whole scenario would last about 2-6 hours, and one to theee in-game days, with the last night beinga Super blood Moon, with boosted block and player damage.

    The idea is to be last team standing, or if both teams have at least one survivor at the end of the blood Moon you call it a tie.

    Thoughts? I could set this up on a server, but I might try to make a mod for this as my first crack at modding 7DtD.

    submitted by /u/Riebart
    [link] [comments]

    Okay then...

    Posted: 13 Mar 2021 04:55 PM PST

    Okay then...

    Spent a week using this place as storage for everything I found in the nearby city. I had just cleared one of the last buildings and as I was driving back this just...starts happening in front of me. This is the first time a building has collapsed on me, I had so much cool loot stored in there.

    https://preview.redd.it/o0s9p6zn6wm61.jpg?width=1487&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=669483aadb476974b3e2742ffbcce7da4a7033e3

    submitted by /u/subterranerin
    [link] [comments]

    Any Mod for Team Spawns

    Posted: 13 Mar 2021 08:19 AM PST

    My friends and I are looking to start a pvp server and create teams. I've looked online to see if there were any mods to create team spawn locations around the map. I know how to modify the spawn locations, but want to change the logic behind how it spawns a new player. It would be awesome if there could be groups of spawn locations the were relatively close to each other so a random team could be created by spawning in the same location. The team would have to naturally find each other.

    I've been looking through the code and am not able to find anything dealing with the initial player spawn. Any guidance is welcome. I'll be setting up the mod on my server for our new playthrough tonight. If you know of any other spawn mods, let me know.

    submitted by /u/jonnyjak
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone have any estimate of how long till the game goes from gold?

    Posted: 13 Mar 2021 10:06 AM PST

    Turret not working

    Posted: 13 Mar 2021 08:29 AM PST

    My friends and I just set up an SMG Turret on day 12 and it's not shooting at anything. It has power, has ammo, and it's set to shoot at zombies. He even set it up to fire at himself and still nothing. Any ideas on why this is happening?

    submitted by /u/PAINMAKER402
    [link] [comments]

    Trouble setting up a Darkness Falls server

    Posted: 13 Mar 2021 12:33 AM PST

    As the title says, some friends and I are trying to setup a dedicated DF server but where can we find the dedicated DF maps? What specific folder are they in? (Sorry if this seems basic but I have searched for the past 30 minutes and cant seem to find the answer)

    submitted by /u/AJsama3
    [link] [comments]

    What is a suggested base location?

    Posted: 13 Mar 2021 12:06 AM PST

    New A19.4 Server launching today

    Posted: 12 Mar 2021 11:20 PM PST

    Looking for casual people to join!

    submitted by /u/DoctorBest85
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel