• Breaking News

    Saturday, March 6, 2021

    7 Days To Die There are worse fates for a zombie than simple death...

    7 Days To Die There are worse fates for a zombie than simple death...


    There are worse fates for a zombie than simple death...

    Posted: 06 Mar 2021 12:12 PM PST

    Frustrating graphic glitch - looking for help

    Posted: 06 Mar 2021 07:31 PM PST

    Frustrating graphic glitch - looking for help

    Hello,

    I am experiencing a weird but very frustrating graphic glitch. It appears I have some sort of invisible aura around my character running around, a line a couple of meters infront of my character, which randomly removes items on the ground as i approach them. Has anybody else encountered this glitch? I've attached a photo of the ground when I see an item and the invisible aura that appears as I approach the item cutting it in half. Here's a photo of my graphic setting: https://imgur.com/AnQ8jBF

    https://preview.redd.it/c0bf83s10jl61.png?width=1920&format=png&auto=webp&s=1ba49619e6d68912e0fcd5b02cf4da343363cb29

    https://preview.redd.it/9wkvb3110jl61.png?width=1920&format=png&auto=webp&s=064d95a82c0899a95795e7ed5977878bd248e098

    Thankful for any help!

    submitted by /u/superznova
    [link] [comments]

    I'm ready! Come get some!

    Posted: 06 Mar 2021 02:53 AM PST

    How am I supposed to loot buildings in darkness falls?

    Posted: 06 Mar 2021 10:25 PM PST

    My friend and I are on day 34 and every single poi, even the smallest ones are filled with 50+ zombies. Sneaking doesn't work because they seem to wake up no matter what, and as soon as we start shooting then screamers ALWAYS show up, spawn more zombies and screamers that spawn more screamers etc and suddenly it's worse than a horde night. At almost any place we try to loot. Solo looting is almost impossible but one of us has to try because horde base still needs some work.

    So what are we doing wrong? We have shotguns, coilpistols, automatic rifles, magnums, p225 pistols, rocket launchers, smg-5s etc and still can't keep up with the amount of zombies at every poi (and the screamers that show up). We looted an entire city in the burning forest and by the time we were done the entire city was in ruins because of the fights that happened.

    submitted by /u/Leeviska
    [link] [comments]

    Mouse / Camera Errors in Popular Mods?

    Posted: 06 Mar 2021 09:58 PM PST

    Has anyone else encountered what feels like camera weirdness in Darkness Falls, Ravenhearst, 7 other mods?

    The way to reproduce it is to press TAB, move the mouse around, then exit the backpack/inventory. The instant you move the mouse, the camera snaps to what seems like a random view. I don't get it on my machine, but I've been able to reliably reproduce on two different boxes my wife plays.

    What seems to be occurring is that the mouse movements while in the inventory are "cached" and then applied all at once (as one big delta) the first time you move the mouse back in first-person camera mode.

    Is there a known fix to this, as it makes those two mods unplayable for my wife.

    submitted by /u/No_Durian4755
    [link] [comments]

    Horde night everynight

    Posted: 06 Mar 2021 09:38 PM PST

    I'm doing a horde night every night challenge and I'm struggling to keep my base from being overrun, even on the first ten days. So I'm looking for ideas on how to survive better.

    submitted by /u/death_warrior76
    [link] [comments]

    Most Probably a Newb Question

    Posted: 06 Mar 2021 05:44 PM PST

    *Solved*I just started playing and have to resources to make a forge. I have advanced engineering lvl 1.

    I can't make the forge, what am I doing wrong.

    submitted by /u/StraitTea
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for a partner for coop

    Posted: 06 Mar 2021 08:09 PM PST

    I wanna play a coop game. Hit me up if you're down.

    submitted by /u/Benstrosity
    [link] [comments]

    You help someone open a Gunsafe, and this is how they repay you...

    Posted: 06 Mar 2021 06:13 PM PST

    7 Days To Die - Steam Locomotive - Паровоз

    Posted: 06 Mar 2021 01:20 AM PST

    Darkness falls research lab wont open

    Posted: 06 Mar 2021 09:06 AM PST

    As the title says, I am playing the darkness falls mod and can't get into the research lab. I have the blue keycard and have looked up tutorials on how to get in. I followed the steps exactly and it just wont unlock the door. Can someone please help?

    submitted by /u/WuTouchdmyweenie
    [link] [comments]

    Undead Legacy thoughts?

    Posted: 06 Mar 2021 04:31 PM PST

    I was wondering if anyone had any opinions on the mod undead legacy?

    It was suggested to me and kind of stood out as everyone else suggested DF. I've given it a bit of a go but now I'm looking into trying something different.

    It sounds good on paper, was just wondering if it's worth putting my time in to?

    Cheers

    submitted by /u/Chippywinger
    [link] [comments]

    crazy modded stream where chat controls the game with mischief maker!

    Posted: 06 Mar 2021 04:24 PM PST

    Taza's Stone Axe

    Posted: 06 Mar 2021 03:10 PM PST

    I found it...but what does it do? I found it rather late game, So I doubt I'll use it unless its something impressive. How does it compare to a regular stone axe? Does it do anything special?

    submitted by /u/FluffyNevyn
    [link] [comments]

    Is it possible to increase frequency of roaming hordes?

    Posted: 06 Mar 2021 01:30 PM PST

    So I really love the thought of the occasional wandering horde invading our base as we do our little errands, but the problem is, it feels like there's barely any roaming hordes in this game. I managed to find this mod:

    https://www.nexusmods.com/7daystodie/mods/564

    However, it only increases the size of hordes and not the frequency, from my understanding. Anyone have a solution?

    submitted by /u/OSRS_IN_2017_LUL
    [link] [comments]

    Let play 7d2d

    Posted: 06 Mar 2021 04:50 PM PST

    Looking for someone to continue my new world with on pc. Hmu "TwoBirdsOneArrow is my steam username".

    submitted by /u/Chiefchef2564
    [link] [comments]

    Can you host your own servers through the game?

    Posted: 06 Mar 2021 11:30 AM PST

    So, just create a server, and invite friends to it? Server would obviously go down if the player who created it disconnects. (Through Steam).

    Not a fan of using Hamachi or port forwarding.

    Thanks

    submitted by /u/StandardAce
    [link] [comments]

    massive freezing as game goes on

    Posted: 06 Mar 2021 11:27 AM PST

    Hi, im playing multip with my fiance, we dont have good setups but we can manage to play smooth on low quality. The problem is that, as days goes by, her game starts to become unplayable to the point it just freezes and windows forcibly closes the game. It starts to gradually start around day 10 and by day 20-30 its just unplayable. Is there anything i can do bout it without having to restart every time?

    i would believe its because either her hdd or ram explodes loading chunks. how can i ease this? or if its there no way, is there a way to move our characters without having to start leveling from 1 and looting everytime?

    thanks in advance

    submitted by /u/scarlet_tampon
    [link] [comments]

    Any really good Ps4 seeds?

    Posted: 06 Mar 2021 11:56 AM PST

    I'm sort of tired of the Navesgane map and would like to try some seeds for PS4, are there any densely packed seed I can use? Most seeds I've found supposedly have like 10 cities but they don't have any other buildings besides that and there's wayyyy too much empty land.

    submitted by /u/Dragonborn1228
    [link] [comments]

    How do i get higher level hunting rifles? I bought a level 2, but i would like to craft a level 3.

    Posted: 06 Mar 2021 07:42 AM PST

    Also how do i find more brass? Can i mine it?

    submitted by /u/benis_wenis
    [link] [comments]

    When will 3rd person animations (and 3rd person in general) be more officially implemented/fixed?

    Posted: 06 Mar 2021 07:18 AM PST

    Really want to play this awesome game in 3rd person but I have not seen any news on the matter in quite some time. Did the devs abandon 3rd person?

    submitted by /u/xKnifeInTheDark
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel