• Breaking News

    Monday, March 15, 2021

    7 Days To Die Modded Monday

    7 Days To Die Modded Monday


    Modded Monday

    Posted: 15 Mar 2021 09:00 AM PDT

    Looking for advice or help on where to start with modding for 7 Days to Die? Are you having trouble finding a particular mod, or opinions of what mod to play next?

    Post below with what you're having trouble with or what you're looking for!

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Even after 7 years, there are still new players finding this game. I'm one of them as of today!

    Posted: 15 Mar 2021 12:22 PM PDT

    Hello everyone! I have literally just installed this game an hour ago and finished the tutorial that directed me to find a trader. I had a couple questions about solo/MP aspects of this game before I dive in further.

    As I understand it, I can play solo/offline or on a server with people? Wouldn't most servers just be completed looted and built up though? Or are people constantly rebooting into new worlds? How is the community for the most part? I like PvP but prefer PvE in these sort of games because it always ends up being a giant griefing gankfest.

    As far as playing solo though, I assume the idea is to just survive without any sort of defining 'story' or campaign beginning/ending experience? I'm ok with that but does the challenge just keep scaling up until I die or do you reach a point of God-like unstoppableness?

    submitted by /u/X_Static_X
    [link] [comments]

    A19 - A Wolf, A Bear, and A Puma Walk Into A Bar

    Posted: 15 Mar 2021 09:42 AM PDT

    Switched to A19 from A16, grumbled about the changes for a few days, then got to know everything and am realizing how much they streamlined certain aspects of the game and all the grindy stuff that's been disposed of and now I love it for more than just being pretty. Still don't like the game stage based loot but what are you gonna do.

    I saw someone in here post that they play Romero speed always with no hordes and call it 7 Days to Chill and I'm starting out there on the easiest settings and just having a low-stress dick-around time of it. But holy crap, the animals. Day 2, easiest settings, go on a clear quest and a mountain lion, a wolf, and a bear all meet me there to chase me around the POI. What the what?

    submitted by /u/MargaretDumont
    [link] [comments]

    Day 6. Raiding Grace poi. Full decide to leave middle of healing a broken leg...

    Posted: 15 Mar 2021 09:47 PM PDT

    And what do I get my first wondering horde... 3 zombie bears and 5 zombie dogs ... Thank all hell I was within stone's throw of my base. Was able to get behind my defenses. Lost more materials from this wandering that both night 1 and 4 hordes xD

    submitted by /u/Zero_Tu
    [link] [comments]

    Any good server with factions?

    Posted: 15 Mar 2021 08:35 PM PDT

    I was wondering if there is any cool server with factions and PvP in this game? Does anyone know?

    submitted by /u/ZfpAtz991
    [link] [comments]

    I just started and dunno what to do

    Posted: 15 Mar 2021 07:44 PM PDT

    What to do

    submitted by /u/BlackBear443
    [link] [comments]

    United Gamers Authority - 7 Days to Die playlist

    Posted: 15 Mar 2021 07:28 PM PDT

    cant join online server

    Posted: 15 Mar 2021 06:38 PM PDT

    i have done all the basics uninstall reinstall check integrity. it ether kicks me or gets locked on this one step and i have to force close

    submitted by /u/Funyon98
    [link] [comments]

    Darkness Falls Mod - Crashing on Initializing World

    Posted: 15 Mar 2021 05:40 PM PDT

    I'm playing the Darkness Falls mod and have been for about a month now. I can pre-sync and boot up the mod just fine. But when I start my game, it goes through the loading and when it gets to Initializing World it crashes and closes. Any ideas why this is happening and what any potential fixes would be?

    submitted by /u/jdecker12
    [link] [comments]

    All land claim block gives 100% invulnerability for no reason

    Posted: 15 Mar 2021 05:29 PM PDT

    On my server, I just realized the land claim blocks gives 100% protection for some reasons. However, when I check the config files, the LCB are supposed to be at 16x durability.

    I'm playing on Alpha 19.3 (latest stable build) if it helps.

    submitted by /u/SalopeAnale
    [link] [comments]

    War of the walkers question.

    Posted: 15 Mar 2021 05:17 PM PDT

    Okay, so it's been awhile since I've played this mod. Last I played it always had the good walker poi's. Now all it has is vanilla poison.

    Anyone know how to get the good stuff?

    submitted by /u/fatallyuseless
    [link] [comments]

    Help

    Posted: 15 Mar 2021 01:01 PM PDT

    Hi, whenever I try to open 7dtd it says invalid game executable can anybody fix this because me and friends want to play on a world. I have no backround knowledge on this. If anybody can fix this that would be great. thanks

    submitted by /u/underpants0922
    [link] [comments]

    Best server host?

    Posted: 15 Mar 2021 11:13 AM PDT

    What server hosts are the best out there for 7dtd? US based.

    submitted by /u/DMReckless
    [link] [comments]

    Need a Great noob friendly server

    Posted: 15 Mar 2021 07:46 AM PDT

    Hi guys as title says I need a great noob friendly server. I'm not exactly new to 7 days to die, Use to play on ps4 but recently got me a gaming laptop. So any good suggestions.

    submitted by /u/Zombiemom77
    [link] [comments]

    Can't heal other player status ailments

    Posted: 15 Mar 2021 01:20 PM PDT

    I'm not sure if this is a bug or not. In my current multiplayer game I was the one that spec'd into physician so I do all the out of combat healing to save resources. We've noticed lately that when someone has an abrasion though, that I can't treat them using first aid kits or bandages. I can restore HP fine, it's just the status effects I can't do anything about. Is this intended or something that can be fixed?

    EDIT Found the list of bugs on the official forum

    submitted by /u/VariousRecordings
    [link] [comments]

    Darkness Falls -cannot make the motorcycle chassis or handlebars as a mechanic

    Posted: 15 Mar 2021 08:40 AM PDT

    I cannot make the motorcycle chassis or handlebars as a mechanic with maxed mechanic skills. I am lvl 30. I know you need 50 if your not a mechanic but I am and I still can't make them.

    I CAN make the motorcycle...but not the chassis or handlebars.

    I can't make them at the forge/big forge/adv forge or the metal workstation or mechanic workstation.

    I simply cant make them even though the requirement for the motorcycle chassis and handlebars states: Grease Monkey required...which I have.

    Any ideas?

    TY.

    submitted by /u/Alex-DD
    [link] [comments]

    Multiplayer mods..?

    Posted: 15 Mar 2021 01:35 AM PDT

    Ok, so probably a dumb question, but I'm genuinely curious.

    If i were to install mods, and then invite others to join and play the game with me, would the mods work for them too? Or would they have to install the mods as well? Or do mods even work in multiplayer?

    submitted by /u/AzurLaneandComplain
    [link] [comments]

    7 Days To Die A19 CO-OP - EP03: HOW TO QUEST

    Posted: 15 Mar 2021 07:20 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel