• Breaking News

    Tuesday, March 16, 2021

    7 Days To Die Tips n' Tricks Tuesday

    7 Days To Die Tips n' Tricks Tuesday


    Tips n' Tricks Tuesday

    Posted: 16 Mar 2021 09:00 AM PDT

    Have a tip you wish someone shared with you when you first started playing? Have you discovered a tried and true method of survival?

    Share your secrets with your fellow survivors and help those just getting started!

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    New Sport: Zombie Surfing

    Posted: 16 Mar 2021 07:54 PM PDT

    How sketchy is building in the middle of a lake?

    Posted: 16 Mar 2021 01:39 PM PDT

    With a concrete base and reinforced drawbridges, building in a lake seems pretty appealing. I haven't been playing for a very long time, though, and have no idea of the physics and building engine implications here. Any feedback or information on this would be appreciated.

    submitted by /u/redsquirrel0249
    [link] [comments]

    7 Days To Die - Alpha 19.4 - Building The Millennium Falcon - Part 1

    Posted: 16 Mar 2021 04:59 PM PDT

    Finally got my crucible after 40 in game days...

    Posted: 16 Mar 2021 10:11 PM PDT

    It took me 40 days to get it in game >.< yes im a noob haha.

    submitted by /u/L_Llama
    [link] [comments]

    I made a hangar for my gyro fleet. This is the receiving/landing zone. There’s a normal garage door for takeoff around the corner. This is the 4th/top floor of my base. No mods in use. What do you think?

    Posted: 15 Mar 2021 10:05 PM PDT

    Trying to reinforce a base into the best place to survive. Any tips?

    Posted: 16 Mar 2021 01:00 PM PDT

    Hey, so I'm making a base within the Shamway Factory in the Burnt Forest (Or whatever it's called.) and want to know how to make the entire factory into the perfect base. My current idea is to simply reinforce the walls, but I want to know what other ways to improve it. What tips do you guys have for reinforcing it?

    submitted by /u/N3PHP3TA
    [link] [comments]

    Tips for mid game bases

    Posted: 16 Mar 2021 03:59 PM PDT

    Hey guys,

    Discovered this amazing game a few weeks ago and have 100hrs racked up, single player. I'm on my 2nd play through and I've now built my horde base away from my home.

    I'm interested in upgrading my base with traps and stuff but I can't find any YouTube stuff that breaks down the uses etc. For example I like the idea of building a moat trap around my base and adding electricity and darts. I've watched all of the Glock vids (super YouTuber), but he rarely bothers with this stuff. Anyone recommend any good play throughs that show this?

    Quick edit: I have a mechanic sledge with a fire mod, right near the entrance to my base. On horde nights it's hilarious to watch z's get pounded by it. Weird thing is, sometimes if I leave the base the sledge ignores mobs until I pick it up and replace it in the same position. Is that normal?

    submitted by /u/tonyg3d
    [link] [comments]

    Never seen anything like it!!

    Posted: 16 Mar 2021 10:35 PM PDT

    You guys gotta see the zombies in this server, nothing like you've ever seen, demons giants and all sorts of scary crazy!! you only download the map when joining..

    GMR A19 Hades Playground

    submitted by /u/GMRHadesPlayground
    [link] [comments]

    Question: if I update from 19.3(?) To the newest one, will it mess up my server and mods or do I not need to worry about that till it gets to an entire new number ie alpha 20?

    Posted: 16 Mar 2021 11:42 AM PDT

    Unity Error - Help

    Posted: 16 Mar 2021 11:13 PM PDT

    Hi all,

    I played undead legacy mod 1month ago, came back to it today and just after it shows "fighting off undead" on the loading screen - it shows a small windows stating unity error!

    I am using mod launcher

    Any help would be awesome.

    I have done the following -

    Verified game files through steam Presynced mod before loading

    submitted by /u/WinterNight299
    [link] [comments]

    Crafting Toughest Blocks?

    Posted: 16 Mar 2021 04:51 AM PDT

    So I need some clarification.

    I've been reading through the wiki and it's worded in a way I can't understand, I'm trying to reinforce a small shack I found to the toughest blocks. So far I've got some of them to concrete standard but I hear you can make steel reinforced blocks? Or perhaps you can't? Honestly the wiki literally says they're the the toughest craft able block and then in the table says none of these blocks are craftable?

    So I must ask - can I keep upgrading the blocks that originally made the shack or do I need to start from the ground up with my own blocks to reach the toughest?

    Thanks for your help,

    Peace

    submitted by /u/The-Pr0fessorg
    [link] [comments]

    A19 Base Locations in Navasgane

    Posted: 16 Mar 2021 07:32 AM PDT

    I just finished my first horde night in the mansion in the snowy biome and I'm just not liking the biome. I wanted to try it but I'm willing to try somewhere else.

    I've tried the school and the farm before but I'd like a spot to build my own base since I've always squatted in a house.

    Do you guys know of any good base locations in Navasgane?

    submitted by /u/PurePipRaptor
    [link] [comments]

    Horde not resuming after death and respawning on bedroll - a bug?

    Posted: 16 Mar 2021 03:32 AM PDT

    I just tried taking on a horde in a new way and, well died. Running back to my bag I realised that there were no zeds coming at me.

    I found this strange - I'm pretty sure that it used to be that the zeds that were there a few seconds ago would still be around and also that new zeds would keep spawning as long as horde night was still on (up to the number of zeds that would spawn for your game stage, I definitely was nowhere near done with the horde)

    So being bored I walked to a nearby POI, and killed a zed. Instantly the horde resumed and I got swarmed and died again.

    Same thing happened again. No zeds after I respawned on my bedroll about 200m away, walked around, found a zed, and the moment I killed it, the horde resumed.

    This happened 5 times in a single horde.

    I though it was coincidence, and that the horde was just delayed after I restarted on my bedroll, but after 5 times and the exact same thing happening each time I'm convinced that the horde only restarted the moment I killed at least one zed.

    FWIW this is on 19.4 "stable"

    submitted by /u/tahaan
    [link] [comments]

    Cheap keys?

    Posted: 16 Mar 2021 06:30 AM PDT

    I bought the game for PS4, but apparently it will never be updated. So I guess I'll have to get it on PC, but I don't want to waste another +20€

    submitted by /u/keksivaras
    [link] [comments]

    Question about war of the walkers POI'S

    Posted: 16 Mar 2021 04:44 AM PDT

    I have not played this mod in a few years so things may have changed, but last I played, when I used the mod launcher and started a new world I got all the " Normal" WOTW poi's. Now there is nothing but vanilla poison.

    Did it change, is there a different way its done now?

    Any help would be appreciated.

    submitted by /u/fatallyuseless
    [link] [comments]

    Save Data problem on Alpha 19 pls help

    Posted: 16 Mar 2021 04:33 AM PDT

    Hello i have a problem with save data on version alpha 19 and i backup my save because i had to reinstall my windows after that i download the game and i put back my folder ''7DaysToDie'' to %appdata%. I open the game and then after i enter it gives me from the beginning. I don't know what to do, someone can tell me how I can solve it.

    submitted by /u/SanduAnghel
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel