• Breaking News

    Sunday, March 14, 2021

    7 Days To Die Seedy Sunday

    7 Days To Die Seedy Sunday


    Seedy Sunday

    Posted: 14 Mar 2021 09:00 AM PDT

    Have you found or are looking for a good or interesting seed to use?

    If you're sharing a seed please use something similar to this format for others to easily find what they might be looking for

    Platform (PC/Xbox/Playstation): Game version (If on PC A15/16/17/etc): Map size: Seed: Map Coordinates: Features/POI's to look out for: 
    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    If you build a base inside of an existing building NEVER EVER accept a quest to clear it of zombies

    Posted: 14 Mar 2021 11:47 AM PDT

    This is an FYI post. I built my base inside of a house that the trader wanted me to later clear of zombies. If you accept this quest ALL of your progress in building your base will be undone and the building will be restored back to it's original state. This happened to me and I lost everything. Even the goods I had stored in storage inside the house vanished. Screenshots here I should note that I didn't set down the Land Claim block so that may have been a factor.

    submitted by /u/airmaildolphin
    [link] [comments]

    What’s the best mods and where can I get them?

    Posted: 14 Mar 2021 10:58 AM PDT

    Primitive/medieval like mods

    Posted: 14 Mar 2021 09:27 PM PDT

    Good day, all.

    I was wondering if there are any mods out there to make this game more like a fantasy setting (swords, axes, etc) or something more primitive. I enjoy the game thoroughly, especially with mods that increase zombies and roaming hordes. It's just gets to be too easy once you get end game weapons like the m60 or smg.

    I thought about just starting a game where I just use nothing more than what would be available to the common civilian (pistol, shotgun, bows, melee). Just wasn't sure if there were mods I could have been missing that would make it more medieval or limiting over powered gear.

    Thanks for any input.

    submitted by /u/Oorgnid
    [link] [comments]

    The most duke coins a player has ever gotten.

    Posted: 14 Mar 2021 08:38 PM PDT

    What is the most amount of duke coins someone has ever gotten?

    submitted by /u/gunkymenace
    [link] [comments]

    Stuck on "Receiving and Loading Configs..." Screen, any insight appreciated

    Posted: 14 Mar 2021 11:06 AM PDT

    I've set up a dedicated server using a service and installed the Grey's Prophecy mod. The server starts and runs, but when I go to join it, my game just hangs on the "Receiving and Loading Configs..." screen. No crash, and no error log generated, it just sits on that screen. I have left it up for an hour and no change.

    Any ideas what causes this? This doe not appear to be a common problem.

    submitted by /u/ArgoMarrus
    [link] [comments]

    Looking For Friends

    Posted: 14 Mar 2021 05:34 PM PDT

    Just recently completed my first PC build and I don't have many friends that play PC regularly. I'm on most nights from around 9:30-1:00 Central time and would love to join a server to play on. You can find me on discord at JHUMP#6968

    submitted by /u/thejordanhumphries
    [link] [comments]

    I'm gonna be honest. I'm not the greatest at flying.

    Posted: 14 Mar 2021 11:17 AM PDT

    Like its not bad enough its the end of the world...

    Posted: 14 Mar 2021 04:54 AM PDT

    Like its not bad enough its the end of the world...

    Just hanging out under this piece of roof here while I wait. Come one open already its raining and I got loot to sell!

    https://preview.redd.it/qj0y0xbsfzm61.jpg?width=1920&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=df3233c855e587976108d8b0cf15ddcd279cb7bc

    submitted by /u/Bullorg74
    [link] [comments]

    Higher level tools

    Posted: 14 Mar 2021 11:41 AM PDT

    I've been searching online for a mod that allows you to craft tools and weapons that go higher than level 6 but I cannot find any mods for that anywhere. In fact I can't find anything on it at all. Is there a mod anywhere that lets you craft higher level tools?

    submitted by /u/MRTAC13
    [link] [comments]

    Can I edit some xml to increse the force (ragdoll) weapons inflict?

    Posted: 14 Mar 2021 03:25 PM PDT

    Title. I was looking for some info about tweaking the melee weapons (at least the fists) in order to yeet enemies into orbit. I had no luck finding any related mod/info so.... any clue?

    Thanks.

    submitted by /u/Soulyfein
    [link] [comments]

    Better chat?

    Posted: 14 Mar 2021 02:05 PM PDT

    Hello,

    Back again with more questions for multiplayer. This time about chat, I would like to be able to scroll up and read chat without it resetting every time one of our chatters said another thing. Even better yet, be able to reposition (that may be asking too much) the chat window. I don't have admin on the server, so no server side mods this would have to be totally client side and also not set-off EAC. Any ideas? I found a mod that somehow tied into the chat on the server and setup a bot that did a relay via telnet to discord. So, I know there must be some way to capture chat. Not sure if it actually has to be server side, but I need it to not trigger EAC as well.

    Thanks

    submitted by /u/kaidukhanne
    [link] [comments]

    DOG SNEK PIG MAN

    Posted: 14 Mar 2021 10:09 AM PDT

    Does anyone know what the internal POI name for this one is? something like "abandoned_house_01"
    I really want to explore it, but I don't know where to look. (I'm in Navezgane, if that helps.)

    submitted by /u/AngryMiner5704
    [link] [comments]

    Alpha 19 nitrado server problem

    Posted: 14 Mar 2021 07:16 AM PDT

    So I have run into a massive problem with my 7dtd nitrado server that is 2 fold: 1) With the removal of the K key menu, how can we edit poi's, remove poi's, or add poi's in game? Or worded differently how can I now access the world editor? 2) my nitrado 7dtd server will not let me add files anymore? Stopped the server. And tried to upload files (example: new poi's to the prefab file) however they don't show up in the file after "upload". These problems have only started since the update that removed the K key menu. Dose anyone have any insight?

    submitted by /u/burninbehemoth
    [link] [comments]

    My squad and i after 20 hours in the world

    Posted: 14 Mar 2021 04:45 AM PDT

    Modlet

    Posted: 14 Mar 2021 12:58 AM PST

    need a modlet which will give me a 1x3 pressure plate

    submitted by /u/Aviur001
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel