• Breaking News

    Sunday, March 7, 2021

    7 Days To Die Seedy Sunday

    7 Days To Die Seedy Sunday


    Seedy Sunday

    Posted: 07 Mar 2021 09:00 AM PST

    Have you found or are looking for a good or interesting seed to use?

    If you're sharing a seed please use something similar to this format for others to easily find what they might be looking for

    Platform (PC/Xbox/Playstation): Game version (If on PC A15/16/17/etc): Map size: Seed: Map Coordinates: Features/POI's to look out for: 
    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Old Yeller Was NOT Messing Around O.O

    Posted: 07 Mar 2021 05:13 AM PST

    WTF

    Posted: 07 Mar 2021 05:04 PM PST

    Decided to visit this hotel. Little did I know every single room has 5-10 zombies in each room. The parking garage easily has a dozen zombies including 3 zombie dogs. Playing on Nav-Zone. Thought I'd post it in case anyone wants to try it out. Be warned tho, shits crazy

    Posted: 07 Mar 2021 01:23 PM PST

    Is there a way to ACTUALLY turn off all hordes? (PC)

    Posted: 07 Mar 2021 06:51 PM PST

    I like playing 7 Days to Die without the massive hordes. I like having to clear POIs and dealing with the random walker, but I don't want to deal with a horde that can actually cause real damage to my base. I turned off blood moon hordes in the settings, but I still get wandering hordes and stuff. Is there a way to turn off all hordes?

    submitted by /u/PrimaFacieCasey
    [link] [comments]

    The feelz when you lose 12 forges

    Posted: 07 Mar 2021 07:23 PM PST

    I was finally upgrading my placeholder wood walls to cement and i go picking up the wood blocks... and all of the sudden... ALL of my forges go flying (all with crucibles AND bellows AND anvils and 30k clay and various other materials)... it turns out, they didnt attach to the cement floor, the attached to the stupid wood frame block.-_-

    submitted by /u/KySoto
    [link] [comments]

    ROLEPLAY server SURVIVAL RP-PVP new season!

    Posted: 07 Mar 2021 09:19 AM PST

    ROLEPLAY server SURVIVAL RP-PVP new season!

    Season 3 started on the 5th! Come join us on this exciting journey on a custom 4k map.

    - Map divided into 3 regions
    - Each region has a special resource
    - ACTIVE, PLAYER DRIVEN ECONOMY
    - Marketplace
    - Roleplay & stories
    - DECORATIONS for your base!
    - Friendly community!
    - Special Backpack VANITY mod (server side)
    World difficulty is 4, bloodmoon is every 14 days.
    Kill-On-Sight is allowed 8pm-8am ingame time.

    Connection info:
    Server IP: 116.202.240.95
    Port: 26930

    Discord: https://discord.gg/cP64E2me3P

    https://preview.redd.it/rc9d7v6m3nl61.jpg?width=2910&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=c23c06e3c22cfe550972a123b7c2e4d1af0b5697

    https://preview.redd.it/f1t720yk3nl61.jpg?width=468&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=e7a4a74da3d2374a97715b272b912db277a6bbe9

    submitted by /u/CaterinaSu
    [link] [comments]

    Low fps

    Posted: 07 Mar 2021 09:43 PM PST

    Does anyone know if there is a mod to make it run better? Or maybe something that I could change in the files?

    submitted by /u/deadite_killer
    [link] [comments]

    Action Skills

    Posted: 07 Mar 2021 09:25 PM PST

    Does anyone have or know of a mod that brings back action skills? I really miss them but Im not a mod creator so I don't know how to make them. Anything helps :)

    submitted by /u/Brainman015
    [link] [comments]

    Big momma got sick of my steel club

    Posted: 07 Mar 2021 12:45 AM PST

    Workbenche combining?

    Posted: 07 Mar 2021 04:21 PM PST

    So, in the ps4 version of 7 days, you could use a workbench to combine two identical items to make a higher quality item. Can you do that in PC?

    submitted by /u/the_sand_moose
    [link] [comments]

    7DTD: The Console Crisis & Hope for the future.

    Posted: 07 Mar 2021 03:52 PM PST

    Let me just start by saying that I, (among a plethora of other console players) have been waiting for an update all too long.

    Buuuut that's not the main topic, let's briefly touch on the issues involving TellTale and their failure as a company that have resulted in the consoles lack of content. It's easy to understand, and also well documented just in case you aren't in the loop. I recommend all console fans to review the information on the internet for themselves. However, that's also not the main topic.

    The elephant in the room and of course the main topic of this thread; is hope for the future on console.

    As a fan I closely watch the latest updates to the PC version of the game, and I'm quite impressed. I have yet to personally play so I cannot speak on the mechanics or experience, but the aesthetics are magnificent compared to the version us console players are locked to.

    In no way, shape, or form is this a salt post. I'm honestly happy that PC players get to enjoy 7DTD in its latest version. This displays incentive from the TFP and leaves me with a faint glimmer of hope that one day, console players will be able to participate in what 7DTD has become today.

    Cheers my PC friends, every bit of support you offer at this moment will contribute to the PC vs Console differential.

    submitted by /u/KamiOrenjii
    [link] [comments]

    Do you lose skills you’ve already gotten when you die?

    Posted: 07 Mar 2021 07:33 PM PST

    I was level 45 ish and had level 5 grease monkey and level 5 deadeye, but my idiot brother put a wooden spike trap right beneath me and killed me and i was no longer level 5 dead eye or grease monkey. Was i misremembering what level skills i had or did i actually lose skills?

    submitted by /u/benis_wenis
    [link] [comments]

    Go ahead and loot, I'll just hang out here...

    Posted: 07 Mar 2021 07:20 AM PST

    Question on sledgehammers

    Posted: 07 Mar 2021 05:54 PM PST

    What skill is used to make a sledgehammer? I'm on console and I'm wondering if I need weapon smithing or tool smithing or something else what do I need? And I mean to get a better quality for it

    submitted by /u/SpringLemming79
    [link] [comments]

    Biome Specific POIs

    Posted: 07 Mar 2021 05:35 PM PST

    It bothers me driving through a random gen world and seeing burnt, wild west, destroyed buildings and factories in the forest. The wasteland becomes less of a worthy trip because you can find factories and skyscrapers in the other biomes. It would at least make sense if burnt or destroyed buildings staying to their respective biome.

    submitted by /u/MrRed172496
    [link] [comments]

    Suicide Bomber

    Posted: 07 Mar 2021 05:37 AM PST

    Me and my friend last night were doing our day 49 horde night. Everything was going alright shooting zombies from behind a spike trap wall, with the exception of running out of ammo for my assault rifle, when this new zombie type I've never seen before appeared.

    It was like a tier 2 cop, but basically it had a glowing light on its chest and explodes dealing substantial damage to concrete blocks (everything lower tier was destroyed).

    I started playing on PC a month or two ago, but where is this zombie typically found so I can avoid it again?

    Level 50 with a GS around 100 if that means anything.

    submitted by /u/bpowell76
    [link] [comments]

    Game Crash when a specific player tries to join my world

    Posted: 07 Mar 2021 10:27 AM PST

    I have been playing for some time with a friend and have had no problems. After our first horde night, my brother in law decided to buy the game to play with us and when he tries to join the world the game crashes on my end immediately. We have tried the following fixes, reinstalling EAC, verify game files, starting a fresh world and having him connect to just me, and now having him host. I was able to join his world but nothing has allowed him to connect to my world. Has anybody run into this before?

    submitted by /u/BetterLength205
    [link] [comments]

    Power attacking recources?

    Posted: 07 Mar 2021 04:18 PM PST

    So, when it comes to gathering resources, is power attacking, say, metal with a pickaxe more efficient than just hitting it normally? Or am I just wasting my stamina?

    submitted by /u/the_sand_moose
    [link] [comments]

    Hugh must have heard me sneaking through his bolt hole and came down to investigate...

    Posted: 07 Mar 2021 08:33 AM PST

    Why isn't paint getting depleted?

    Posted: 07 Mar 2021 03:23 PM PST

    I have a paintbrush and paint, I'm painting things, but my paint isn't going down. Does anybody know what's going on?

    submitted by /u/PrimaFacieCasey
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for players

    Posted: 07 Mar 2021 01:13 PM PST

    It's been awhile since I played and I'm looking to get back in to playing. I somewhat remember how to play so it should be fine.

    submitted by /u/iconsumebeyblades
    [link] [comments]

    The good old days of 7dtd. I remember this was the prime of its time, and still is.

    Posted: 07 Mar 2021 12:22 PM PST

    Is there anything else but the Military vest on consoles?

    Posted: 07 Mar 2021 11:54 AM PST

    Also are there any other better pieces of armor than the military set? I've been trying to look stuff up about it but with no luck. Thanks

    submitted by /u/PlayAFewShows
    [link] [comments]

    Silent zombies?!

    Posted: 07 Mar 2021 05:21 AM PST

    What's with the ninja af zombies? I'll be sitting there looting in a room that I had cleared before starting to check containers and out of no where I'm getting hit. THEN the zed starts making an the noise in the world. Am I missing something? My headset is pretty nice and my in game volume is all the way up. I just switched to pc from console, and it was kind of an issue on console but seems worse on pc.

    submitted by /u/instakilling504
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel