• Breaking News

    Thursday, April 15, 2021

    7 Days To Die Base Tour/Showcase Thursday

    7 Days To Die Base Tour/Showcase Thursday


    Base Tour/Showcase Thursday

    Posted: 15 Apr 2021 09:00 AM PDT

    Want to show off your base or a build you're particularly proud of? Want to show off what helped you make it through horde night?

    Take a video or some screenshots and post them here to share with your fellow survivors!

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    How would you guys feel about being able to create acid?

    Posted: 15 Apr 2021 04:38 PM PDT

    I was thinking of being to able to make nitric acid with Nitrate and water in the chem station.

    You could play around with different levels of difficulty to craft it such as needing Pure Mineral Water or requiring a form of catalyst in the process like Gold or Silver.

    Or potentially something with Super Corn.

    I don't know, I just think it would be nice if you could make it at higher levels. What are your thoughts?

    submitted by /u/My_dog_eats_poop
    [link] [comments]

    How do I cancel an arrow that I'm about to shoot? What button is it?

    Posted: 15 Apr 2021 10:26 PM PDT

    I need help

    Posted: 15 Apr 2021 08:37 PM PDT

    I'm new to seven days to die. I've watched a fair share of it but only just recently took my shot at actually playing it. I'm at day three and I only need two duck tape to make a forge. I'm wondering what milestones I should go for and when? And I'd also love if anyone could give suggestions and tips on horde bases! Thanks In advance!

    submitted by /u/HandleCandid2479
    [link] [comments]

    Is digging down to bedrock on horde night and then plugging up the hole a feasible way to avoid the horde? Also, does anyone know how to craft desktop PCs or do you have to buy them from the trader.

    Posted: 14 Apr 2021 11:06 PM PDT

    Game keeps crashing

    Posted: 15 Apr 2021 06:48 AM PDT

    So I was playing this game 2 days ago just fine with my buddy now I cant get into his game without it crashing I have tried restarting my pc/closing steam and reopening it/unplugging my pc and plugging it back in and I'm now uninstalling and reinstalling and it's not a pc issue because it can run way more intense games such as cyberpunk 2077/rust/gta 5

    submitted by /u/gamingkiller829
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone else noticed this?

    Posted: 15 Apr 2021 06:39 PM PDT

    Whenever I form a live together group, making a home together and such. I often see people sit around and not do anything. Is it really hard to look around and make their own decisions <-<

    Like its more fun when people make their own decisions also letting their comrades know this is what ima do, ill be back in a bit. Like the whole point of surviving together at least to me, is to work together not I tell you to do whatever and you do it. More as I do my own thing for the good of the group, you make your own decisions.

    submitted by /u/Hellainia
    [link] [comments]

    Motorhome mod?

    Posted: 15 Apr 2021 07:20 AM PDT

    hi i'm playing undead legacy. I like the nomade style, but I find difficult to manage the inventory of the vehicle. is there any mod to better manage inventory? I was thinking of various chests inside the truck, even a work place too. something like a motorhome mod. Any idea?

    submitted by /u/tiagoaloncuri
    [link] [comments]

    Just got 7 days to die for ps4 the other day its been pretty fun anyone wanna team up? I need friends to play with and none of my friends on ps4 play it.

    Posted: 15 Apr 2021 04:05 PM PDT

    Darkness Falls - Edit Sounds

    Posted: 15 Apr 2021 08:19 AM PDT

    The eating sound in 7d2d drives me up the wall, so I edited sounds.xml and just swapped it to the block repair sound. After installing DF, old chewy is back, but sounds.xml still has my changes in it. Anyone know what part of DF might overwrite the normal game sounds? Brownie points to anyone who can point me to the specific file I need to edit. Thanks!

    submitted by /u/PiddlyWink2
    [link] [comments]

    FPS Problem

    Posted: 15 Apr 2021 09:49 AM PDT

    I'm having FPS problems and I don't have the slightest clue why. Ultra Settings and Low settings have the same FPS count only dropping by 10-15 fps on ultra. But both I get 50fps.

    Specs:

    Ryzen 5 3600

    Asus ROG Strix 2060 RTX super OC,

    16gb ram,

    Asus Tuf b550 plus,

    250gb NVME

    4tb HDD,

    submitted by /u/DomieDeGuzman
    [link] [comments]

    Would a 3060 run this game at max settings 1440 60?

    Posted: 15 Apr 2021 01:43 AM PDT

    I'm about to get into pc gaming (largely in part because of wanting to play this game at its fullest) and was wondering if a 3060 was capable of 1440 max at 60fps with no dips that cause stutter. I assume 1080 wouldn't be an issue. I know this game is easy to run and can run on older systems but I have heard it's not that optimized so I was curious. And if it's cpu intensive that's no issue at all, I'll be running an i7-11700k or i9-10850k (not sure yet, prolly the 10850 though)

    submitted by /u/YibbityFlibbity
    [link] [comments]

    Landscape rendering problem

    Posted: 15 Apr 2021 07:19 AM PDT

    It's hard for me to describe this problem with words so I'll just post a video where you can easily see the problem. Shortly, the screen becomes one big coloured spot when I look up/around. Changing graphic settings doesn't help. Changing the version doesn't help (tried the current alpha and 18.4). I have played for 170 hrs and I encounter this problem for the first time. It started happening when I changed my i7 7700 to i5 10400 and my ram modules (and a motherboard ofcourse).
    https://youtu.be/SdZuNJNg0NE
    My pc:

    i5 10400f

    rtx 2070 super

    2 x 8 gddr4 3200 mhz

    msi z490 mobo

    game on ssd!!

    submitted by /u/Fluffy_00
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone playing daily after 5/6pm daily UK time?

    Posted: 15 Apr 2021 04:45 AM PDT

    Looking for a friendly PVE game (original or darkness falls) any recommendations? Thanks

    submitted by /u/funk1875
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel