• Breaking News

    Wednesday, April 14, 2021

    7 Days To Die Wildcard Wednesday

    7 Days To Die Wildcard Wednesday


    Wildcard Wednesday

    Posted: 14 Apr 2021 09:00 AM PDT

    Please use this thread to post anything you might have missed from the schedule below:

    Day Topic
    Sunday Seedy Sunday
    Monday Modded Monday
    Tuesday Tips n Tricks Tuesday
    Thursday Base Tour/Showcase Thursday
    Friday Friend Finder Friday
    Saturday Stream/Let's Play Saturday
    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Pshhh, I would’ve made it

    Posted: 14 Apr 2021 04:30 AM PDT

    I died because I ate glass

    Posted: 14 Apr 2021 11:23 AM PDT

    Do traders continue to give you special quests to new traders even if you reached tier 5 quests?

    Posted: 14 Apr 2021 08:18 PM PDT

    Favorite part of 7d2d?

    Posted: 14 Apr 2021 10:13 PM PDT

    You read the title

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/IhateMexicanCandy
    [link] [comments]

    PS4 Lfg

    Posted: 14 Apr 2021 05:53 PM PDT

    Anyone want to play on PS4? My gt is buttpuck. Please be at least somewhat decent and have a mic

    submitted by /u/DJcrafter13
    [link] [comments]

    Would it be wise to surround my base with a very tall ramp so when the zombies come towards my base they walk up the ramp and fall and break their legs?

    Posted: 13 Apr 2021 11:41 PM PDT

    Benefits of the truck vs the motorbike?

    Posted: 14 Apr 2021 07:51 AM PDT

    Is the truck faster than the motorbike? Or does it just allow for more storage? I've been using the motorbike for a while now because I've felt it's much faster for travel.

    submitted by /u/CaptainClincher
    [link] [comments]

    7 Days to Walking Dead

    Posted: 14 Apr 2021 01:34 PM PDT

    Planning on doing a Walking Dead play through on twitch.

    Are there any good Mods (walkers, player skins, maps, etc) or will it have to be vanilla game with adjusted sliders?

    submitted by /u/calpsgaming
    [link] [comments]

    Can I just say something about this game, HE GOES THREW TIME LIKE CRAZY. I was playing last night and when I went to take a break I already had 5 hours into the game ( just got the game ). This game is bussin bussin, okay thats all, have a good rest of your day or night.

    Posted: 13 Apr 2021 11:14 PM PDT

    Graphics Problems A19.2

    Posted: 14 Apr 2021 12:51 PM PDT

    Hi guys, i dont doubt someone here has the same problem as my brother has it too. my pc is decent and i play on medium to high graphics, however my vision/graphics frequently go blurry and its really weird it goes blurry in 4 stages and cycles every now and then sometimes its only blurry far away and makes its way so its blurry right in front of me then goes back to normal after a couple seconds. this is so weird i hope someone has a fix, thank you guys.

    submitted by /u/manlikeseb1
    [link] [comments]

    Replacement tool

    Posted: 14 Apr 2021 12:12 PM PDT

    Just a quick help please. Previuosly we had button K to manipulate the map as we wish. Thats gone. Block repl. Tool for me changes only single block. Any way to change an entire field please as before we used the blue selection mode but that thas not seem to work anymore. I mean i can select a field but tool does not change only single block... cheers for help.

    submitted by /u/Drachus_Maximus
    [link] [comments]

    Fastest Way to Increase Gamestage (alpha 19.4)

    Posted: 14 Apr 2021 11:21 AM PDT

    Hey everyone, I've been working on hunting all achievements in the game, and the only two I have left are the ones to get a 500 gamestage and a 1000 gamestage. Any tips on how to increase faster? I'm only at 357

    submitted by /u/JerrytheChrist
    [link] [comments]

    How do you make a diagonal wall?

    Posted: 14 Apr 2021 10:20 AM PDT

    I have wood frame blocks, and I'm trying to make a diagonal wall. I changed the wood frames to ramps, but I'm not sure how to rotate it so that it fits in the corner of two blocks and makes a smooth diagonal wall.

    Edit: I'm on pc

    submitted by /u/ILostAChromosome
    [link] [comments]

    I want to play this game but

    Posted: 14 Apr 2021 02:34 AM PDT

    Ok I really want to play this game but my PC is dog water and I just don't know what part to upgrade so I can have a smooth experience

    The parts I have now CPU Intel core i5 6600k MB AS rock H110M-ITX/ac Memory 8Gb DDR4 GPU Radeon RX 480

    submitted by /u/IIJuggyII
    [link] [comments]

    Interested in moding your dedicated server but can't figure it out. I might be able to help. Send me a msg and ill do what I can.

    Posted: 14 Apr 2021 08:13 AM PDT

    We can chat over discord to make it easier.

    submitted by /u/MickiddyMichael
    [link] [comments]

    multiple mods

    Posted: 14 Apr 2021 07:01 AM PDT

    Hey so ive played a fair amount 7days vanilla and ive been wanting to get into modding the game to play with my friends. I have played a small amount of darkness falls but i was wondering if it is possible to use multiple overhaul mods like ravenhearst or w3zuk together. even if its not do you guys have a couple mods that you know work well together like some vechicle mods with overhaul mods? thank you.

    submitted by /u/ravenrzr
    [link] [comments]

    Traders on xbox

    Posted: 14 Apr 2021 03:02 AM PDT

    I am just wondering if you can actually get missions from traders on Xbox one. I tried looking it up but got no useful response

    submitted by /u/bramptonsouthexposed
    [link] [comments]

    New PC Player

    Posted: 14 Apr 2021 12:24 AM PDT

    Hi!! i'm looking for people to play 7dtd with bc i just switched from ps4 to pc :,) comment or message me!!

    submitted by /u/lindsseytaylor
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel