• Breaking News

    Wednesday, April 28, 2021

    7 Days To Die Wildcard Wednesday

    7 Days To Die Wildcard Wednesday


    Wildcard Wednesday

    Posted: 28 Apr 2021 09:00 AM PDT

    Please use this thread to post anything you might have missed from the schedule below:

    Day Topic
    Sunday Seedy Sunday
    Monday Modded Monday
    Tuesday Tips n Tricks Tuesday
    Thursday Base Tour/Showcase Thursday
    Friday Friend Finder Friday
    Saturday Stream/Let's Play Saturday
    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Building falling for 2 minutes straight :D Very satisfying

    Posted: 28 Apr 2021 03:13 AM PDT

    It was our first time seeing a mountain lion...

    Posted: 28 Apr 2021 07:30 AM PDT

    Co-op Question

    Posted: 28 Apr 2021 09:27 PM PDT

    Hey y'all. I'm still fairly new to the game, and tried co-op with my brother in-law today and it's great fun. That being said, is there a way to bring my pre-established character into his game, or vice-versa? Everytime we tried it, we went into each other's game as new lvl 1 character with nothing. Also, anyway to have voice chat always enabled? I made the hotkey to Mouse button, but really not ideal. Thanks in advance y'all!

    submitted by /u/GroovySpaceDruid
    [link] [comments]

    DF: Day 12 - Screwed up bad and need new horde base fast!

    Posted: 28 Apr 2021 06:11 PM PDT

    I built my horde base at a POI that was 'safe' in vanilla, but Darkness Falls had a trader quest there. The POI reset and POOF, my base that I'd spent over a week building (plus all of my materials/ammo etc) was gone! So now it's day 12 and I have nothing. All my gathered concrete/cement, iron, steel etc, gone too.

    Need an idea for a fast/easy base using cobblestone only that just hold out for one blood moon, until I can get enough materials to retry something more permanent!

    submitted by /u/Lumpus60
    [link] [comments]

    Game crashing

    Posted: 28 Apr 2021 07:56 PM PDT

    Hello, I am a long time player on both pa4 and Xbox one. I recently bought the game on steam to play on my pc. I'm just wondering if the game crashing is a common thing because no other games I play on pc have any issues. When I start the game, if I use direct x 11 or cillian, I can rarely even get the title menus to pop up. Opening in OpenGL allows me to enter a world and play for at max 10 minutes before it closes to desktop. My machine is more than capable of playing the game. I'm running windows 64 bit rtx 2070 intel i7 9700 at 3.60ghz with 16 gig ram. Any help would be appreciated.

    submitted by /u/Chaos_Cr3ations
    [link] [comments]

    Shingled roofs

    Posted: 28 Apr 2021 08:42 PM PDT

    Ive been upgrading a house i found and accidentally destroyed a roof piece with shingles and cant find any relevant info on shingles. Its so hard to goolge anything on this game everythings out of date

    submitted by /u/Draelthalas
    [link] [comments]

    Can’t join world

    Posted: 28 Apr 2021 10:29 AM PDT

    I play Darkness Falls with my dad. The world is saved to his computer, and it is no longer letting me join. I've been sitting, staring at the "loading configs" screen for an hour. He's having no issues with it.

    I tried to delete complete and redownload.

    We created a new world on my computer and he could join me.

    He created a new world on his computer and I can't join him.

    We are just days away from reaching the final bunker for the first time and I don't want to start over! Help!

    submitted by /u/alyydear1
    [link] [comments]

    Agility + Fortitude

    Posted: 28 Apr 2021 05:08 AM PDT

    Dude I actually think that maxing out agility—> fortitude is so so underrated. Being able to run and gun forever as well as parkouring around everything's just so fun. And by modding all your clothes with customized fittings mod you end up faster than if you were naked (>100%). Looting houses and factories like this is just so fun cause you basically run, facecheck everything and then reposition yourself to knife everyone. IDK I JUST JZSNJSSKSNS I've actually been running this build and I think it's hilarious cause the 2 together make it completely possible to sprint the entire Bloodmoon if you're loaded on steroids and coffee.

    submitted by /u/kdragonboy
    [link] [comments]

    How do YOU skill?

    Posted: 28 Apr 2021 09:34 AM PDT

    List what skills you get in order, when playing in a single player world!

    How do you personally choose to balance things you "need" like the forge and vehicle and things that buff you like looting or damage with certain weapons? Very curious as I'm new to PC!

    submitted by /u/MERCALAT0R
    [link] [comments]

    Save file gone

    Posted: 28 Apr 2021 06:35 PM PDT

    I was playing with my friends and my pc happened to crash. When I logged back on it was no where to be found and I don't know if I can bring it back or not. It's really annoying since we were on day 45 as well. Is there any way I can bring it back?

    submitted by /u/xXSoggyTostitosXx
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for some fun modpacks that work in A19.

    Posted: 28 Apr 2021 05:50 PM PDT

    I'm a decent player, couple hundred hours of playtime. Looking for some recommendations of what me and my friends can play to make the game more interesting and challenging. Thanks in advance.

    submitted by /u/tedwardbundy
    [link] [comments]

    Installing Mods

    Posted: 28 Apr 2021 01:05 PM PDT

    Does anyone know to install mods safely? I want to start installing mods in the game. I have no knowledge about mods, like where to find and install them. Please educate me.

    Thank You!

    submitted by /u/King1196
    [link] [comments]

    LF Link to Cheese base

    Posted: 28 Apr 2021 04:40 PM PDT

    As description says, looking for a link to a tutorial on how to build a good cheese base that gets me through at lease day 21. I'd prefer it to not be an AFK base, but one I can kill with... So like a killing corridor. I need it for a19 though. Most the videos I find online are super old. Also on PC if that matters.

    submitted by /u/Morffz
    [link] [comments]

    Xp glitch for alpha 15

    Posted: 28 Apr 2021 04:18 PM PDT

    I lost everything in my old world so I started a new one but I want to craft steel and to do so I need a lot of points so is there by chance anything I could do to get enough to points to purchase steel smithing on alpha 15

    submitted by /u/jacob93151
    [link] [comments]

    No O2 levels effecting my health.

    Posted: 28 Apr 2021 12:02 PM PDT

    Hello everyone, I run a server with a group of friends. I was noticing that if I idled in water for 15 mins I would not drown even though my O2 icon was flashing red. Want to know if this was a known bug or a setting that changed someplace that disabled drowning? This is on the PC edition of the game.

    submitted by /u/silentcid
    [link] [comments]

    Can't change bindings?

    Posted: 28 Apr 2021 03:02 PM PDT

    Was trying to change some key bindings but when i press the key it doesn't register, nor does pressing the escape key to cancel. Only thing that registers are clicks, luckily or i would have to restart the game.

    submitted by /u/Jcaoklelins
    [link] [comments]

    DF: How do I get energy cells?

    Posted: 28 Apr 2021 02:02 PM PDT

    I'm playing Darkness Falls and I'm closing in on getting my 10th purple research note; I have 8 so far. However, I'm a little confused with how the crafting works. If I'm not mistaken (which may be my issue), to craft a laser workbench and fusion forge, you need energy cells, yet you need those two workstations to craft energy cells. Do I need to scavenge for energy cells? Can I find them in labs? Thanks in advance

    submitted by /u/probablynotgarrett
    [link] [comments]

    [PC, A19.4 b7] Power surged in middle of playing, when i reboot and reload game, my character is completely reset to level 1 and inventory empty like i just started new game.

    Posted: 28 Apr 2021 09:31 AM PDT

    So like the title says, my power surged and shut my computer off in the middle of playing my multiplayer game (i play alone but i have the game set on multiplayer in case a friend wants to join) well when i reboot, my character is level 1, all skill points and perks inventory and everything is reset to default like i just joined a new game. My base and minibike is still here and the world is how i left it but all my guns and supplies in my inventory is gone. Am I completely fucked? Is there like a backup save thats kept somewhere in the files or something?

    Im deadass about to just uninstall because ive spent so much time in this current world and dont want to completely restart...

    submitted by /u/butthole_sniffer87
    [link] [comments]

    Any tips for a full day blood moon?

    Posted: 28 Apr 2021 01:14 PM PDT

    My friend and I started a new world where every seven days we have a full day blood moon. Can these be treated like normal blood moons or is there a better way to approach them? Don't know if we are prepared for something like this to be honest haha.

    submitted by /u/PnO_Mader
    [link] [comments]

    What is diamonds even for?

    Posted: 28 Apr 2021 07:08 AM PDT

    Can some one please tell me what I can do with diamonds other then sell them to the trader?

    submitted by /u/doomplayer27
    [link] [comments]

    What's the funniest glitch you seen in 7DTD so far?

    Posted: 28 Apr 2021 08:16 AM PDT

    The funniest glitch I seen was when I was riding a bike for a quest, and suddenly a weird buzz, then I launched up super high in the air. I never seen my stuff, or bike again.

    submitted by /u/thescoutisspeed
    [link] [comments]

    My 22 day server just crashed

    Posted: 28 Apr 2021 02:36 PM PDT

    When I loaded back in the corner or the building was left with one chest but everything else is gone. All my crafting stuff, my chests with medical supplies, guns, ammo, everything is gone. All I have left is food. Fucking food. I'm so done with this game. Days of work gone. I just can't with this. What is wrong with this terrible piece of shit game?

    submitted by /u/jacob93151
    [link] [comments]

    I need info on Marksman Rifle

    Posted: 28 Apr 2021 09:17 AM PDT

    I have a few questions

    How do I get it?

    What fire group is it (semi, bolt, or auto)?

    Is it good

    submitted by /u/DiamondGamerYT0
    [link] [comments]

    What alpha are we on?

    Posted: 28 Apr 2021 08:40 AM PDT

    I just recently started playing and I don't know what alpha Xbox is on so I can't find the correct guides haha

    submitted by /u/jacob93151
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel