• Breaking News

    Friday, April 2, 2021

    7 Days To Die Friend Finder Friday

    7 Days To Die Friend Finder Friday


    Friend Finder Friday

    Posted: 02 Apr 2021 09:00 AM PDT

    Are you tired of surviving alone? Ever wish you had a friend help you through horde nights? Have you ever been so lonely you spawned and placed a zombie corpse in your base to keep you company(You know who you are!)?

    If so, you've come to the right place. By posting here you can find friends to play and survive with! Remember, you don't need to be faster than the zombies just faster than your friends ;)

    Please leave your Steam/XB1/PSN name, what time zone you're in and works best for you, and (If you're on PC) any mods you may be using.

    You could also join the Official 7DTD Discord and post in whichever (PC,Xbox, Playstation) LFG channel you're looking to find people to play with!

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Increasing Gamestage beyond 720? A19.4(b)

    Posted: 02 Apr 2021 05:20 PM PDT

    My friend and I have a private server on the PC version that we've been trying to 100% the game on and we're going for that Survivalist achievement of Gamestage 1000. We've reached a cap at Gamestage 720 and we've even edited the Gamestage XML file to decrease the length of day down to a minute each day.

    We've also changed the difficulty bonus to 5.0 but we're still capped at 720. Any ideas? Is it possible on this version?

    submitted by /u/Tenor21
    [link] [comments]

    Simply ignore the walls

    Posted: 01 Apr 2021 11:03 PM PDT

    No zombies - Normal for first Horde?

    Posted: 02 Apr 2021 02:44 PM PDT

    Hey all,

    I've been playing a game on Navezgane with some friends, there are five or six of us. We got to Day 7 last night and were not really prepared so we decided to hole up in the hospital in Diersville. Didn't have a whole lot of defense, just a couple guns and not enough ammo. I have the server set to 16 zombies per player so we were expecting a big fight but it never came. We got probably less than 16 zombies TOTAL and even went looking for them out in the open. It's like they just didn't ever spawn. Any ideas why that happened? It was kind of a let down since we were expecting the Blood Moon to be a lot of fun together, and now we're a little disappointed.

    submitted by /u/Sleepy_Laboner
    [link] [comments]

    That’s... more than 2 dogs

    Posted: 02 Apr 2021 09:23 PM PDT

    Do zombies drop loot? When I used to play on xbox you could loot the corpses but now they just disappear instantly

    Posted: 02 Apr 2021 03:22 PM PDT

    Help FPS Drops without hardware maxing out

    Posted: 02 Apr 2021 01:36 PM PDT

    I am having FPS drops down to like 8 sometimes and it like sits aroun there a few min. I remember having this issue a couple years ago on my other computer. I did something to fix it but I cannot remember what. I am watching my task manager for usage and my ASUS ROG gaming center for heat on the side monitor. Help Please and thank you.

    Usage:My Memory (RAM 32gb) hasn't went past like 45%, doesn't fluctuate much.My CPU highest was 75% but it sits around 57%, when fps drops it goes to like 29%.My GPU highest was about 45% but its sitting around 30%, fps drops its like 20%.My Disk saying 0%.It appears when the drops happen the heat isn't even at a high point so I guess not thermal throttling, maybe?

    Hardware:
    Nvidia GTX 1070 (8gb ram)
    Processor Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-8750H CPU @ 2.20GHz 2.21 GHz (under performance 3.2ghz)
    Installed RAM 32.0 GB (31.9 GB usable)
    System type 64-bit operating system, x64-based processor

    submitted by /u/Adeep187
    [link] [comments]

    Is it possible to reset a game?

    Posted: 02 Apr 2021 07:04 PM PDT

    I started a local game, played for a while, and now I want to start over on day 1 with a new character. Is that possible without having to generate a whole new map? I don't want to have to sit for an hour while a new game gets created.

    submitted by /u/Meecht
    [link] [comments]

    Dumb question time: Can someone explain food to me?

    Posted: 02 Apr 2021 08:49 PM PDT

    I've been playing on PC for a while now, and I can't seem to figure the eating system out. I'm on day 6, and I've basically been starving the whole time.

    It doesn't matter what or how much I eat, I'm just constantly starving. I once downed a can of peas, lamb rations, and cat food all at once, and I was still starving after that.

    What has changed from the console version to alpha 19.4? I used to be able to eat one can of whatever and not starve for a while.

    submitted by /u/mycatiswatchingyou
    [link] [comments]

    Any Love for War3zuk?

    Posted: 02 Apr 2021 01:17 PM PDT

    Only been playing for a few alphas now but almost exclusively run the War3zuk AIO mod. I like how it 1) speeds up the early game a bit with starter classes, and 2) just adds a bunch of new variety to really every aspect of the game. Unfortunately I can't get any of my friends to come play with me and running solo can get a bit boring after a while.

    Curious if there's a community out there running this mod that may want to spin up a mp game. Or if you're just interested in it but haven't given it a shot yet.

    submitted by /u/Trptman44
    [link] [comments]

    loading screen change

    Posted: 02 Apr 2021 08:44 PM PDT

    I haven't had any luck figuring out how to replicate changing the loading screen myself like they do for the ravenhaurst mod, anyone know how to change it?

    submitted by /u/ioshta
    [link] [comments]

    A weird chunk glitch :/

    Posted: 02 Apr 2021 08:19 PM PDT

    Me and my friends live atop a hotel and we built houses up there and a chunk of my friends house got deleted and the hotel went back to it's previous form in that part. It was their chest room so is that maybe why? Also we have made it to day 60 something with NO minibikes for dumbshits :(

    submitted by /u/Conextor
    [link] [comments]

    When is 7 days going to go gold? Will it be with alpha 20,21 or later?

    Posted: 02 Apr 2021 08:18 PM PDT

    I play on console and really want the game to go gold so It'll be updated to pc's standards

    submitted by /u/MCP430
    [link] [comments]

    I thought they removed the behemoth

    Posted: 01 Apr 2021 11:00 PM PDT

    need achievement help

    Posted: 02 Apr 2021 10:50 AM PDT

    I'm trying to get the achievement alexander the great but when I kill other players it doesn't go up. does it need to be a different player every time or can you kill the same player over and over? Yes I know achievements don't matter but they bring me joy.

    submitted by /u/That_guy13209
    [link] [comments]

    Can Minibikes for dumbshits be found from the trader?

    Posted: 02 Apr 2021 07:39 AM PDT

    Me and my mates have made it to day 54 with NO findings of the book and I was wondering if maybe the trader sells it? So let me know does he sell it or nah.

    submitted by /u/Conextor
    [link] [comments]

    New player got any tips?

    Posted: 02 Apr 2021 09:00 AM PDT

    I bought the game on steam last night I have it on xbox but I barely touched it as it isn't as good as the pc version. any tips or tricks for someone new? is the community toxic? I was gonna get rust but from all the research I did it seems like rust is a cess pool of assholes

    submitted by /u/TheSlyPsycho
    [link] [comments]

    TennButay - Twitch

    Posted: 02 Apr 2021 02:14 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel