• Breaking News

    Saturday, April 3, 2021

    7 Days To Die Stream/Let's Play Saturday

    7 Days To Die Stream/Let's Play Saturday


    Stream/Let's Play Saturday

    Posted: 03 Apr 2021 09:00 AM PDT

    Looking to share your 7 Days to Die gameplay videos with everyone or for an audience when you go live?

    Post here with a link to your Youtube/Twitch Channel or whichever video/playlist you're looking to share!

    You could also join the Official 7DTD Discord and post in #streams-and-videos!

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    This indeed happened...

    Posted: 03 Apr 2021 11:58 AM PDT

    UnitedGamersAuthority - Twitch

    Posted: 03 Apr 2021 08:03 PM PDT

    My friends server crashes when I try to join. It only happens when I join!

    Posted: 03 Apr 2021 03:40 PM PDT

    Some of my friends lobbies I'm unable to join into them because I try to join their server and it crashes their server and everybody gets kicked. How can I stop this? I already checked my video quality and its on low and turned dynamic res off.

    submitted by /u/_Bob_____
    [link] [comments]

    PC Players

    Posted: 03 Apr 2021 07:17 PM PDT

    Would you be ok with getting no updates for a few months or a year, if it meant console getting up to date?

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/IhateMexicanCandy
    [link] [comments]

    Dumb question time again: How do I track air drops?

    Posted: 03 Apr 2021 06:08 PM PDT

    The journal entry for air drops says I can track air drops on my map if I have the option activated. But I can't find the option. Is it somewhere on the map menu? The game settings?

    submitted by /u/mycatiswatchingyou
    [link] [comments]

    Great Playlist. Enjoy my 7 days to die freinds

    Posted: 03 Apr 2021 05:58 PM PDT

    looking for a pvp server

    Posted: 03 Apr 2021 05:19 PM PDT

    Anyone know of a good pvp server

    submitted by /u/GonsUntapped
    [link] [comments]

    What vehicle's are on xbox? Can you only make the Minibike?

    Posted: 03 Apr 2021 10:02 AM PDT

    Hardest Overhaul?

    Posted: 03 Apr 2021 03:27 PM PDT

    I've looked into afew overhauls and currently finished RH.

    I was just wondering what's the hardest Overhaul as I like a challenge and thought RH wasn't too difficult (people said it was meant to be the hardest)

    submitted by /u/KokariUchiha
    [link] [comments]

    Using a character on another server

    Posted: 03 Apr 2021 12:32 PM PDT

    My friend needs help on his server and I wanna help him could I use a character that I'm currently running in his world or will it make me start over? I'm not good with file related stuff a simple yes or no will suffice

    submitted by /u/Shadow2236
    [link] [comments]

    What is the purpose of the "stay on the lot until the quest is completed" requirement?

    Posted: 03 Apr 2021 12:24 PM PDT

    I just don't see why I am considered to have "failed" the quest just because I left the lot and came back later. Is it to prevent players from putting a storage box in the street and going back and forth between the building and the storage box? Am I missing something?

    submitted by /u/airmaildolphin
    [link] [comments]

    New Youtube Channel, Real McCoy Games!

    Posted: 03 Apr 2021 07:08 PM PDT

    New Youtube Channel, Real McCoy Games!

    Hello everyone! We are Real McCoy Games, a brand new Youtube channel, bringing you the hilarious adventures of two brothers trying to survive in 7 Days to Die.

    We would appreciate if you would consider checking out our channel, and if you like, please subscribe so you don't miss our upcoming episode 2!

    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCC23T_z7VUHFpjmnqSl0AbQ

    submitted by /u/RealMcCoyGames
    [link] [comments]

    Accidentally deleted world.

    Posted: 03 Apr 2021 11:08 AM PDT

    Hello, I have accidentally deleted me and my friends world from the main menu. I was wondering if there is a way to get it back as I can see there is still a save of it in the game folder. I run it on steam. Any help would be amazing and I am willing to answer any questions.

    submitted by /u/redskull6813
    [link] [comments]

    Darkness Falls SMG-5

    Posted: 03 Apr 2021 08:31 AM PDT

    The SMG-5 seems to level up both Pistols and Automatic Weapons, so is it affected by the perks from both trees?

    submitted by /u/Noopy757
    [link] [comments]

    can i save multiplayer game, locally?

    Posted: 03 Apr 2021 06:44 AM PDT

    So i've put a lot of work into a server and in few weeks they will reset. i wonder if its possible to save my progress locally so i can play single player on the save?

    I've searched but struggle to find this question :S

    submitted by /u/Educational_Fan_6787
    [link] [comments]

    Does anyone know how I can pick up a forge and move it? I placed mine in the wrong spot and I don't want to completely destroy the thing and have to rebuild it from scratch

    Posted: 03 Apr 2021 04:30 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel