• Breaking News

    Monday, April 12, 2021

    7 Days To Die Modded Monday

    7 Days To Die Modded Monday


    Modded Monday

    Posted: 12 Apr 2021 09:00 AM PDT

    Looking for advice or help on where to start with modding for 7 Days to Die? Are you having trouble finding a particular mod, or opinions of what mod to play next?

    Post below with what you're having trouble with or what you're looking for!

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Just got back into the game, thought I'd throw up a little base tour

    Posted: 12 Apr 2021 10:59 AM PDT

    The maze!

    Posted: 12 Apr 2021 04:38 AM PDT

    Hello everyone, so I created this maze recently, even got a popular youtuber (Capp00) to livestream playing it, and it seemed people enjoyed watching him play it and he enjoyed it, so I figured I'd share it here for others.

    Now this is no ordinary maze, for one, it's 10 stories tall, 41x41x41 blocks it took Capp around 3 hours, and that was with my help giving tips near the end. It's not easy by a long shot. But there are plenty of dead ends and zombies to keep you chugging along, and maybe just a few traps too keep you on your toes.

    So if you are interested, you can download the maze here: the maze Instructions are in the download folder. I hope you enjoy and if you can, leave any feedback here or if you enjoyed it or not.

    submitted by /u/steel-axe
    [link] [comments]

    I have wondered this for a while, does 7 days have a story on what happened or is it just have fun and kill zombies.

    Posted: 12 Apr 2021 09:24 PM PDT

    I've never had an airdrop land so close to my base. This is ON TOP of my base.

    Posted: 12 Apr 2021 10:21 AM PDT

    I decided to set up base in a Victorian house (funeral parlor, maybe?) and was out looting/exploring. I decided to detour on my way back and pick up the airdrop crate that had fallen while I was gone. Turns out it was literally on the roof of the house I was living in! Picture The door on the left is literally the back door to my lair.

    submitted by /u/airmaildolphin
    [link] [comments]

    Snoring Zombies

    Posted: 12 Apr 2021 11:53 AM PDT

    Help settle a debate. Do zombies snore when they are sleeping? I'm convinced they do. Sounds like a heavy breather asleep!

    submitted by /u/DependentGap7434
    [link] [comments]

    Need some help

    Posted: 12 Apr 2021 08:32 PM PDT

    I'm finishing up the little deets of my base and I need some help with an idea I have. My base is moated with a draw bridge and after the drawbridge, I have a 3x2 GD that I'll use to funnel zeds into a hallway. Hallway is going to have 5 lines of electric fences, with two SMG turrets at the end. This is where the complicated part comes.

    I wanted to use the 5x3 door as a hatch on the floor. This way when too many zeds are in my tunnel, I can flip a switch so the hatch opens and drops them down into blade traps. Unfortunately, I've already wasted material on the power garage doors both 5x3 and 3x2. I was not able to lay them on face, so now I'm kind of boned. Is there some other option?

    submitted by /u/Oorgnid
    [link] [comments]

    I want a friend to play with

    Posted: 12 Apr 2021 02:12 AM PDT

    I don't care how old or what kind of living being you are. I just want someone to play with me because i get scared easily. Preferably EU time zone.

    submitted by /u/loopbloopbloop
    [link] [comments]

    Consistent crashing causing BSOD

    Posted: 12 Apr 2021 06:12 PM PDT

    I started a new coop server with my friend about 3 days ago and every day every couple of hours her game crashes but it takes the whole computer with it.

    It was at first BSOD-ing but now it's just giving seemingly random characters on a black screen

    I've had her update her graphics drivers and validate the game files through steam

    We also lowered her graphics settings and that didn't stop it.

    It almost seems to be getting worse with at first it was your normal BSOD but now it's progressed to a black screen with seemingly random characters

    pictures of crash

    submitted by /u/Dovahkid404
    [link] [comments]

    Question

    Posted: 12 Apr 2021 12:02 PM PDT

    Me and my friend have a new 7 days world, vanilla, we're on day 10 and we haven't found a gun yet. Actually we did find 200 blunderbusts but I remember guns not being that rare, are we just bad?

    submitted by /u/Twitch_18
    [link] [comments]

    7 Days To Die A19 CO-OP - EP07: FIRST HORDE NIGHT

    Posted: 12 Apr 2021 03:42 PM PDT

    What is your storage system? (Looking for ideas to keep my storage organized)

    Posted: 12 Apr 2021 11:30 AM PDT

    How do you keep your supplies organized? Is there a difference if you have a small base with, say, 3 chests versus a larger base with 6 chests? What categories do you break your supplies into when designing your storage systems? Please discuss.

    submitted by /u/airmaildolphin
    [link] [comments]

    How to add achievements back?

    Posted: 12 Apr 2021 08:25 AM PDT

    So I'm playing in a world with my friends. When I played by myself, I went into the debug mode to set time super slow so I wouldn't progress the days when they weren't there. What I didn't realize is that disables achievements. Is there a way (even if the way is to edit the game files) to add achievements back into the world?

    submitted by /u/SovietRussiaWasPoor
    [link] [comments]

    Opening Strategy

    Posted: 12 Apr 2021 08:21 AM PDT

    Hello survivors, I've been working on an opening day/days strategy that i could use some feed back on. Firstly, I try not to spend points on intellect most of the time so early days has me searching garages and basements for pass and gas crates and workbenches, forges etc. For vehicle parts and work bench schematics. With that in mind I've been trying out an opening day strategy: Go the opposite direction on the road the game sends you for your first trader. The first trader is almost always in a 4 square block village and I want to find larger cities early on to maximize looting prior to having my day 2 or 3 bike. So I turn left on the road if my first trader is to the right and find a much larger city and a second trader. Has anyone else tried anything like this?

    submitted by /u/Confident_Study_8225
    [link] [comments]

    Differences between console and PC versions of the game?

    Posted: 12 Apr 2021 07:57 AM PDT

    Just recently started getting into the game on PS4 and have been watching a few guide videos on it, and have been noticing a lot of key differences between versions of the game. Anything major or important I should know about?

    submitted by /u/TotallyNotJero
    [link] [comments]

    Multiplying Vehicles??

    Posted: 12 Apr 2021 10:02 AM PDT

    So I bought a motorcycle from the trader and built a 4x4. But one day I found another truck sitting on the road as I drove by and it's storage was filled with things I had put in my truck a few days before. Picked it up, took it to base with me. And then another I died, used the motorcycle to go get the truck left behind and came back and a motorcycle was parked in the garage? And then last night a third truck appeared at my base.

    I play in a server alone; it's friends only but I have been playing by myself. Anyone else experience this?

    submitted by /u/mmjones29
    [link] [comments]

    How to change the distance I can place blocks?

    Posted: 12 Apr 2021 08:59 AM PDT

    I've googled and looked. How do I change the max distance I can place a block? I want to increase the range I can place objects.

    Thanks

    submitted by /u/gbdxbytcc
    [link] [comments]

    Wall Hacking Zombies

    Posted: 12 Apr 2021 09:41 AM PDT

    Late Game Hoard Night. My hoard base has a bottleneck, with electrical fences. The hoard tends to stack up there, and I've had zombies literally get pressed THROUGH the steel walls into the hallways that they shouldn't be able to get to. Rather annoying actually.

    submitted by /u/FluffyNevyn
    [link] [comments]

    Does loot respawn?

    Posted: 12 Apr 2021 03:08 AM PDT

    And what in particular.

    submitted by /u/lelsoos3
    [link] [comments]

    What's the question about 7D2D you ask the most?

    Posted: 12 Apr 2021 08:06 AM PDT

    So yeah, What's the question about 7D2D you ask the most? or what you asked the most when you were a new player? hit me in the comments I'm curious mine was
    Did that Btch just summon more Zs?!!!!

    submitted by /u/Enuma_Elis_EE
    [link] [comments]

    Ravenhearst & Blood Moons in General. Your thoughts?

    Posted: 12 Apr 2021 12:27 AM PDT

    Hey folks.

    Outright, I'll mention that I haven't played since late alpha 17. I love this game but parked it for a bit because I felt like it was minecraft with crappier blocks (had to lower difficulty substantially w/ my playgroup).

    I'm picking the game up again and figured I'd dust off with good ol' ravenhearst. So I thought I'd pick your heads about something.

    I often found that the bloodmoons were more like "hide in your attic moons". Are there some general settings or configuration options to make zombies a tangible threat to your base? Or has this somehow been accomplished by default in the prior couple alphas without my knowledge?

    I'm basically looking to suffer in a fun way that isn't just +hp or -loot%.

    Bonus question. Is there literally a single up to date source of information about ravenhearst? Like classes. etc... jeez.

    submitted by /u/Gregolo
    [link] [comments]

    Issues with random disappearances in dedicated server

    Posted: 12 Apr 2021 06:02 AM PDT

    Yesterday, I set up a 7 days to die server in a container on Unraid. The server works, you can join and leave any time you want. But, when you leave and come back, you occasionally lose things that you crafted or repairs you've made to your house. That's at least what we have noticed so far. Would anyone know what's going on here and how to fix it? Thank you!

    We used this map.

    Also, here are the mods I set it up with:

    Here is the log file from the container.

    Here is the log file from the 7 days server folder.

    submitted by /u/iAmGingerJoe
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel