• Breaking News

    Tuesday, April 13, 2021

    7 Days To Die Tips n' Tricks Tuesday

    7 Days To Die Tips n' Tricks Tuesday


    Tips n' Tricks Tuesday

    Posted: 13 Apr 2021 09:00 AM PDT

    Have a tip you wish someone shared with you when you first started playing? Have you discovered a tried and true method of survival?

    Share your secrets with your fellow survivors and help those just getting started!

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    I hate them so much...

    Posted: 13 Apr 2021 04:42 AM PDT

    This is one I missed that you all might like... I didn't know they could be so quiet

    Posted: 13 Apr 2021 04:03 PM PDT

    I Love This Game Beary Much

    Posted: 13 Apr 2021 12:07 AM PDT

    Quick Ghillie Suit Tutorial for New Players | A lot of people think the ghillie suit is useless but it's really just situational. |

    Posted: 13 Apr 2021 03:27 AM PDT

    A Short Snowbiome Tail

    Posted: 13 Apr 2021 09:47 PM PDT

    I'm on day 2 on Pregen1, looking for food at Trader Rekt in the stupid snow biome because he's the closest and I'm desperate and can't chase down the stupid rabbits.

    80 dukes short of a shitty level 1 pistol, and as I'm scrounging around outside the building next door for something to sell, guess who shows up?

    A mountain lion.

    I try sneaking away because I only have all stone level 1 weapons, but he's following me. Like he's tracking my damn scent or some shit. So I say, fuck it, run inside the trader compound, stand on the ledge and get one good sneakshot in with the arrows. Intending to stay up high and kill him from above.

    After all I'm hungry and he's made of meat. :D

    But!

    I fire the first arrow, he yells and runs towards me. I fire the second, (miss) and the motherfucker LEAPS THE GODDAMN TRADER WALL OVER ME.

    It was like the scene from Free Willy only Willy was a freaking giant hungry cat intent on eating me.

    I jumped off the wall, ran like hell, said fuck it, Trader Rekt if I'm going to die you're coming with me, and slammed the door to his little hut behind me.

    For one second I thought, "Did that thing--" And then the cat is at the door screaming and poking part of his head through in it's mad desire to rip me limb from limb.

    I sell my armour for the last bit of dukes, buy the shitty pistol and take pot shots at the son of a bitch (the mountain lion, not Rekt) through the window next to the door with all of my 14 rounds of ammuntion.

    (Later on I finally remembered that the Trader Compound can't be broken into, and that I probably should have used up my shitty stone arrows before the ammo but, eh.)

    The giant cat tried to turn and run away when he realized he might actually die, and I killed him when he was stuck trying to Free Willy his way under the ledge next to the door.

    Best meal ever.

    (In hindsight I think the mountain lion might have actually jumped over me, missed, and tried jumping back to where I was, which gave me time to run into Trader Rekt's little steel hut thing.

    But! The wall was three blocks high. I've never seen them jump that high. Have I just been lucky until now? I usually stay out of the snow biome if I can help it.)

    submitted by /u/Maebai
    [link] [comments]

    6 man multiplayer horde

    Posted: 13 Apr 2021 09:40 PM PDT

    How to speed up the gameplay?

    Posted: 13 Apr 2021 02:19 PM PDT

    Hello everyone! Is there anyway to achieve end game faster? Like getting the skill point to make a complete build / making it less grindy or something?

    Me and my friend are old players but now we both got almost no free time, and we played the beggining so many times by now that I wish we could reach and advanced game stage quickier just to try surviving with endgame resources.

    (I usually host the map and even with all the multiplayer options tweaked it is still slow)

    submitted by /u/ArtMyst
    [link] [comments]

    Radiation Zone causes screen to freeze until I go out of the zone

    Posted: 13 Apr 2021 08:21 AM PDT

    I'm on Steam/Linux, and this happens with both Vanilla and Darkness Falls. I walk into the radiation zone (border in Vanilla, wasteland in Darkness Falls), and my screen remains frozen and glitchy feeling kind of like the solitaire card game in older version of windows. I cannot see updates as I walk or do anything. This continues until a few seconds after I walk out of the radiation zone, at which point, my screen shows some green noise - which I think is meant to show radiation. Any help with how to solve this bug/glitch? Re-installing game doesn't seem to fix this AFAIK.

    submitted by /u/coolharsh55
    [link] [comments]

    Getting skill points

    Posted: 13 Apr 2021 04:23 AM PDT

    Can you get skill points through other means or is it just leveling up?

    submitted by /u/lelsoos3
    [link] [comments]

    Undead legacy vehicle serch

    Posted: 13 Apr 2021 04:00 AM PDT

    So there been 3 things I'm looking in this mod haven't found any so I'm asking experts for help, thanks in advance Where can I aquire buggy engine is it scraping something or found in loot container? Where can I get military helicopter? this one belaz aka mining truck (yellow) can only be bought? Thanks again

    submitted by /u/4GOT10_SOUL
    [link] [comments]

    Cannot find any guns

    Posted: 13 Apr 2021 03:08 AM PDT

    So I have been playing single player and at lvl 15 now and have yet to find any guns (pistol rifle, etc.). I have also been unable to find any advance bows (wooden and up). The problem is I don't have them to break them down for parts. I also cannot make the parts either. Not sure if it is a weird glitch, but I have been able to easily get the sweet hardware on previous versions of this game. Anyone else having the same issues with Alpha 19.4 (b7)

    submitted by /u/HorzaDonwraith
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel