• Breaking News

    Sunday, April 11, 2021

    7 Days To Die Seedy Sunday

    7 Days To Die Seedy Sunday


    Seedy Sunday

    Posted: 11 Apr 2021 09:00 AM PDT

    Have you found or are looking for a good or interesting seed to use?

    If you're sharing a seed please use something similar to this format for others to easily find what they might be looking for

    Platform (PC/Xbox/Playstation): Game version (If on PC A15/16/17/etc): Map size: Seed: Map Coordinates: Features/POI's to look out for: 
    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Glock9's base was going alright until...

    Posted: 11 Apr 2021 02:14 PM PDT

    Does anyone else find the amound of crushed sand you get from sandblocks underwhelming?

    Posted: 11 Apr 2021 08:08 AM PDT

    I just dug a 13 by 10, 3 blocks deep (390 blocks total) and only got around 5.3k sand. Granted there were some iron and stone blocks and not all of it was sand. But I find it disappointing that the best way to get sand is to mine stone and crush it in the cement mixer. Image

    submitted by /u/My_dog_eats_poop
    [link] [comments]

    a hardcore world of mine met a gruesome end yesterday because of something very dumb

    Posted: 11 Apr 2021 07:47 PM PDT

    i miss-clicked during the night 77 horde and accidentally consumed some glass a had picked up from the poi i was using as a horde base and i bled to death in 2 seconds

    be careful with having broken glass in your hot bar

    i had 167 hp i kills you almost instantly and i don't think you can do anything about it when it happens

    but honestly it was kind of funny

    submitted by /u/zamfx
    [link] [comments]

    Any LGBT+ Players out there

    Posted: 11 Apr 2021 09:12 PM PDT

    Hi! I've been enjoying this game on and off solo for sometime and was looking to explore multiplayer, would love to team up with some fellow LGBT+ people or other chill friendly people.

    submitted by /u/queenDaniel
    [link] [comments]

    Darkness Falls- Where can I find MSgt Porkin’s Shotgun?

    Posted: 11 Apr 2021 09:03 PM PDT

    So I had a world where I got up to about day 60 or so and I remember I found MSgt Porkin's shotgun which does about thirty or so damage per pellet (at least for the one I had) and it was just melting zombies including the demons. But not too long after my world got corrupted and I didn't have a backup :( and so I had to restart. Now I'm getting to day 75 or so and I've been looking everywhere for the shotgun but to no avail. I forgot where I looted it from, (I think from a zombie) and all I know is that it can only be looted. There's not a lot of information on the web about it or about Darkness Falls in general so I figured maybe someone here can help.

    submitted by /u/PoopyLooper
    [link] [comments]

    Can campfires be placed on top of ovens?

    Posted: 11 Apr 2021 08:24 PM PDT

    Roobie seed map

    Posted: 11 Apr 2021 02:36 PM PDT

    Has anyone made a map of the seed roobie me and my friend got a really bad trader spawn and we are trying to find other city's/traders

    submitted by /u/LakeMonster243
    [link] [comments]

    New discord server for chill gamers !!!

    Posted: 11 Apr 2021 01:12 PM PDT

    https://discord.gg/V9pVw9z8 This is a server for gamers who need friends !!!

    submitted by /u/Starman1009Zzz
    [link] [comments]

    Problems turning forges off

    Posted: 11 Apr 2021 11:29 AM PDT

    Nothing is crafting or melting, but I can't turn the forge off unless I exit the game and go back in. Any work arounds?

    submitted by /u/MeesterGone
    [link] [comments]

    Looking To Make A New World With Some New Friends

    Posted: 11 Apr 2021 10:13 AM PDT

    Hey guys and gals, I wanted to start a new survival world, not sure what I'm gonna do in the settings yet but I'll list some of the important ones below. I'm usually on 24/7 since I don't have much going on right now until the fall when COVID hopefully passes, so yeah. All I ask is your between my age range? Nothing personal against anyone who isn't but I'm just more comfortable around folks around my age. I'd prefer between 18-22 so yeah. Also have a mic please. I do not mind playing with new players or experienced players, but if you do contact me just let me know what your feeling and where your at so I could adjust the world accordingly.

    One other thing, this is definitely more of a experienced player thing, but I like to try and do hardcore and not die in my words (occasionally I give a 7 days repentance since the first week is usually the toughest part since beginning game loot) I know it's tougher when everyone is on a single internet connection since I'm not hosting a sever or anything like that, so we could see and go from there but it does make it more fun when you only have one life in a zombie apocalypse, still, usually it's up to the other person(s) and how experienced they are. And for anyone wondering I have 400 hours on PC while around that much on console as well. I'm fairly experienced but still learning new things with every update. Heck I just learned you could put a fully automatic trigger on a desert eagle today lol. Anyways, take a loo below at my preferred settings and final touches.

    • Difficulty Setting: Nomad - Warrior usually • Blood Moon Frequency: 5 - 7 days • Zombie Day Speed: Walk • Zombie Night Speed: Jog (I'm more into walker zombies with occasional feral runners, however, if you prefer runners I wouldn't mind) • Zombie Blood Moon - Sprint • XP Multiplayer- 200% (sorry leveling is too slow for me) • Player Block Damage 150% (slightly quicker breaking / miner and I do prefer it) •Loot Abundance 150% (slightly more loot) • Loot Respawn Time - Disabled • Blood Moon Count - VERY debatable subject, internet isn't the strongest occasionally and our hardware may clash, I like to do 12 (per person) unless I'm solo I double it, so we could see how each other feel. • Air Drops - Disabled

    That's basically everything that's of importance, I don't mind playing with more then 2 players but prefer to cap it at 4 of us including me. Thanks for reading and hope I could find some other survivors :)

    Edit - unsure why my settings paragraph gets all munched up like that whenever I post on Reddit, probably cause I'm inexperienced with it but I apologize for any confusion you may have. Please comment below if you have any questions too.

    submitted by /u/Chadster111
    [link] [comments]

    Would it be possible to make an exp grinder?

    Posted: 11 Apr 2021 09:02 AM PDT

    If you kept a screamer in a box by your base so it wouldn't despawn, wouldn't zombies just kept spawning, thus giving you infinite exp?

    submitted by /u/hello-there11
    [link] [comments]

    Do extra pocket mods matter if I already have level 5 pack mule?

    Posted: 11 Apr 2021 12:34 AM PDT

    Looking for a new group of friends to play with

    Posted: 11 Apr 2021 12:24 AM PDT

    • Hello!, I'm looking for new friends to play with, It doesn't matter if it's on a server or if we start a new world. I'm 14, and i'm chill, Mix of an Introvert and an Extrovert i suppose. I don't really talk much, but i do have a mic. I don't have much of a history of playing 7DTD, so consider me new :), Also, i'm much closer to EU than NA
    submitted by /u/NjTheWolf
    [link] [comments]

    Got this game a year ago.

    Posted: 11 Apr 2021 12:23 AM PDT

    Looking for some tips on just about anything

    submitted by /u/squishy-pops
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel