• Breaking News

    Sunday, April 4, 2021

    7 Days To Die Seedy Sunday

    7 Days To Die Seedy Sunday


    Seedy Sunday

    Posted: 04 Apr 2021 09:00 AM PDT

    Have you found or are looking for a good or interesting seed to use?

    If you're sharing a seed please use something similar to this format for others to easily find what they might be looking for

    Platform (PC/Xbox/Playstation): Game version (If on PC A15/16/17/etc): Map size: Seed: Map Coordinates: Features/POI's to look out for: 
    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    What happened to cities?

    Posted: 04 Apr 2021 03:59 PM PDT

    I remember a time where I played 7dtd on PS4 (when it was still supported) and I remember as soon as I went into the city there were zombies literally everywhere and having to sneak around them. I feel like cities when I have been playing recently on PC are basically empty and have hardly any roaming zombies. So what happened to cities? I feel like they should feel much more dangerous

    submitted by /u/AJS_123
    [link] [comments]

    The most viable, no-cheese way to deal with late hordenights

    Posted: 04 Apr 2021 05:03 AM PDT

    Seems rather... effective. I've chosen this method of fighting since, if I remember correctly, day 28 and it has not dissapointed me at all so far. Note that the difficulty is set to insane and blood moon count to 64.

    https://reddit.com/link/mjuyx6/video/7f65u6r5c5r61/player

    submitted by /u/Asgard1108
    [link] [comments]

    Crucible on the 14th day

    Posted: 04 Apr 2021 03:47 PM PDT

    Got the Crucible schematic on the 14th day from the trader. This is my personal record. two big mamas and two dogs showed up for the 14th day horde night. Weird.

    submitted by /u/pasha07
    [link] [comments]

    Server Manager

    Posted: 04 Apr 2021 08:39 PM PDT

    QuickStack mod showcase

    Posted: 04 Apr 2021 03:05 AM PDT

    Hello everyone, a while back I asked if there was a mod that allowed you to quickstack items to nearby chests (like in terraria) and there wasn't any, so I decided to make it myself. It works well with Khaine's lockable slots mod.

    Nexus: https://www.nexusmods.com/7daystodie/mods/1357
    Youtube showcase: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7smDUHA4Zgk

    (Copy pasted from mod description)

    How to install:
    Extract the files from the QuickStack.zip into your 7 Days To Die folder.

    How to uninstall:

    1. Delete the "WW A19.4b7 QuickStack" folder from the Mods folder. Replace the 7DaysToDie_Data
    2. Delete the "Assembly-CSharp.dll" and rename "Assembly-CSharp_ORIGINAL.dll" to "Assembly-CSharp.dll" located in 7DaysToDie_Data -> Managed
    3. Or you can skip step 2 and just verify files from steam.

    Important notes:

    • Easy anti cheat must be disabled for this mod to work (because it modifies the original Assembly-CSharp.dll). You can disable it from 7dLauncher.exe
    • Not tested in multiplayer
    submitted by /u/Westwud
    [link] [comments]

    XML Config tweaking tool?

    Posted: 04 Apr 2021 01:02 PM PDT

    Hi !

    Started playing with version A19 for a few months now, and I'm really enjoying the game. Lately I've been poking around in the xml config files, and there's lots of cool stuff you can change and or add.

    So is there a tool already that can let you customize the game via the config files,( don't say notepad!) and then create a custom modlet for your style of play?

    If not, would someting like this be useful? I'm happy to put something together, if there's some value to the community.

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/siliconNoodle
    [link] [comments]

    Darkness falls critical bug? All built floors fall when walked on.

    Posted: 04 Apr 2021 06:44 PM PDT

    We have a issue that is game breaking. If we try to build any base or house the raised floors fall when walked on. Unless there are blocks going all the way to the ground the blocks will simple fall with us as well.

    This breaks the game as we cannot build anything at all that is higher than 1 floor. Is this fixable or preventable?

    It happens with any blocks type.

    Thank you

    submitted by /u/Tiggymartin
    [link] [comments]

    Old player coming back, looking for mods to improve the game for Co-Op play

    Posted: 04 Apr 2021 05:28 PM PDT

    Can anyone recommend some mods to make this game progression a little more balanced?

    I'm surprised how easy it seems now I'm on day 24 I found a level 1 pistol and seems like most zombies aren't even a threat anymore I can kill almost everything with two shots to the Head, and I have an absolutely absurd amount of ammo already.

    Back when I used to play I remember ammo being very scarce having to use primitive weapons more, the game just felt more challenging.

    I already have a full set of level 6 scrap metal armor and it seems like nothing even damages me.

    I'm playing on all default settings on Navezgane, so how can I make this game more challenging and rewarding? Do I bump up the difficulty? Mods?

    Also it seems like there are almost no zombies in towns anymore? Like all of them are just inside houses and just come to life when you get nearby?

    I remember previously riding my mini bike into town and having swarms of zombies chime out from the sound and it was scary. Everything just feels so tame and easy now. Even the blood moons feel pretty easy, the third one was a little tougher but I'm just in a crappy house with some wooden spikes around it.

    submitted by /u/thedude1179
    [link] [comments]

    Completion frustration [PC]

    Posted: 04 Apr 2021 10:46 AM PDT

    So I've been racking up some hefty hours and I've found every single book - except 3 (I think it's needle & thread, archery & 1 more), and I've almost read every single schematic - but that happened weeks ago.

    Seriously is there some kind of code which makes it harder to find the last ones?

    Also this is gonna sound stupid but because I've given myself the task of finding all the books I've not levelled up grease monkey - because I'm still looking for the gas schematic.

    Is there anything I'm doing wrong? Should I specifically be looking in gas stations and buildings?

    I'm level 125 and I'm on tier 5 missions but it's all in the forest biome - is that the problem? Do I need to go to harder to complete buildings? I've also maxed out all the initial start points for every skill tree (e.g. The ones that got to 10 in each level) and I've fully maxed out lucky looter and I'm using the candy that even gives better loot - but still no luck...

    I'm just at a loss at this point and really want to complete it (in my own stupid way).

    Any help would be much appreciated,

    Thanks all,

    submitted by /u/The-Pr0fessorg
    [link] [comments]

    Linking chests to campfire?

    Posted: 04 Apr 2021 07:32 AM PDT

    So I somehow managed to link my storage chest to my campfire, so that the campfire looks at the inventory of the chest as well as my own for ingredients to use. I thought it was because I put the chest on wall, right above the campfire, and because of its close proximity it allowed such a thing to happen.

    I just tried recreating it on a different server with my sister, and the campfire no longer is reading the ingredients in the chest. Did I discover a glitch in my solo server, or is there a way to actually link storage chests with nearby equipment?

    submitted by /u/hot_noodlez
    [link] [comments]

    Ps4 to PC

    Posted: 04 Apr 2021 12:32 PM PDT

    I just got 7 days to die on pc and I wanted to know if there are any new things with pc or is it like ps4?

    submitted by /u/JarisJar
    [link] [comments]

    A19.3 Zombies Spawning In Base During Horde Night

    Posted: 04 Apr 2021 07:17 AM PDT

    So I just finished my second blood moon horde. I have a small defensive base I use for blood moons close to my actual base where I live. My actual base had both a land claim block and my bed in it, and it is built completely within their boundaries. However, once the blood moon was over, I went back to my home base only to find that a hole was torn through my wall. There was only one, which means that a zombie must have spawned inside my base and broke out.

    How did this happen? And how can I prevent it without moving my horde base?

    submitted by /u/Sufficient-Throat
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel