• Breaking News

    Thursday, April 22, 2021

    7 Days To Die Base Tour/Showcase Thursday

    7 Days To Die Base Tour/Showcase Thursday


    Base Tour/Showcase Thursday

    Posted: 22 Apr 2021 09:00 AM PDT

    Want to show off your base or a build you're particularly proud of? Want to show off what helped you make it through horde night?

    Take a video or some screenshots and post them here to share with your fellow survivors!

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    A Reminder to Stop While You're Ahead

    Posted: 22 Apr 2021 06:45 AM PDT

    Meat is underpowered

    Posted: 22 Apr 2021 05:39 PM PDT

    5 raw meat to one cooked meat, one deer gives around 35 meat cooked that gives about 7 meat and each cooked meat gives 10 food I can eat an entire deer worth of meat and it won't fill my hunger all the way and then I'll need more later on in the same exact day it's completely immersion breaking to eat an entire deer in one sitting and that not even be enough

    submitted by /u/Gregistopal
    [link] [comments]

    What's the point in the radiation zone?

    Posted: 22 Apr 2021 12:14 PM PDT

    What is the point in the radiation zone borders? Is any point in adventuring into it or is it just a way to border the world?

    submitted by /u/JMcL05
    [link] [comments]

    Paying money for advice via Paypal. Need advice for base building and optimal graphics settings (Darkness Falls)

    Posted: 22 Apr 2021 09:23 PM PDT

    I'm playing with the Darkness Falls map on the Navezgane map. I'm on day 9 so far.

    Where would the ideal location to build a base be? I held out at Trader Joel's for the first horde night and the defenses got kinda messed up. I feel like the 14th day can seriously compromise the guard npcs and trader Joel being attacked and possibly killed.

    I chose farmer and scavenger at the beginning of the game. If I build/defend alone, I'll have to use wood for my base, and I don't know a good layout because I don't have good knowledge nor am I accustomed to the pathing of the zombies. I feel screwed. What do I do?

    I also want a separate house purely for aesthetics and storage. How far should I build my base away from my house for it to be deemed safe when I'm at the location of my base that's strictly for horde night defenses?

    submitted by /u/Snoo26740
    [link] [comments]

    Difference between console and PC?

    Posted: 22 Apr 2021 08:40 PM PDT

    I'm planning on buying 7 days to die on steam. What were the major differences between the game since I've only played it on the Xbox.

    submitted by /u/King1196
    [link] [comments]

    Need help

    Posted: 22 Apr 2021 04:13 PM PDT

    I know its a bit pussy like 😂 but I'm playing darkness falls mod , and I'm not a fan of not knowing the time of day and I wasn't able to find the command for it Anyone know it? Would help so much , cheers

    submitted by /u/cammmmy2
    [link] [comments]

    Game keeps crashing

    Posted: 22 Apr 2021 04:12 PM PDT

    I have no idea why but my game only crashes when trying to play this game. My pc is fine running anything else except this game. Please help.

    Specs of pc are. 3.4ghz CPU cant remember what 16gig ram 1080ti 600w powersupply And I had the game installed on a 200gig ssd

    Any help or suggestions are appreciated

    submitted by /u/Strange-Coin
    [link] [comments]

    Snow World

    Posted: 22 Apr 2021 05:18 PM PDT

    is there a seed to make an all snow world?

    submitted by /u/Rousimoff
    [link] [comments]

    Need help finding the desert

    Posted: 22 Apr 2021 05:03 PM PDT

    Hello fellow players,

    Recently I gave 7DTD a shot again and I have been really enjoying it. Pretty new to all of it, but I am on day 30, have a decent base, minibike etc, no steel tools (yet) but slowly getting there.

    However, you need oil shale for gas. And you can only get that in the desert or small bits from traders. Now I have travelled over 5km, which took 2 days, died, and still not a single sign of a desert.

    I don't want to give up this save but getting close.. any ideas?

    submitted by /u/Many-Ad442
    [link] [comments]

    Switching from ps4 to pc

    Posted: 22 Apr 2021 04:35 AM PDT

    Is a underground base still a good idea?

    submitted by /u/Zepzepzep10
    [link] [comments]

    Weekly Group

    Posted: 22 Apr 2021 12:53 AM PDT

    I am a 20 F and I am looking for a weekly group. I am looking for a group that is funny, talks a lot and likes to work together. 18yo+ players. I am free M-F from 8am-5pm (Eastern American Time) so our group can schedule something and plan.

    submitted by /u/666LucifersLover666
    [link] [comments]

    GS/Difficulty Level of Doubling Day-Length (120)

    Posted: 22 Apr 2021 07:08 AM PDT

    (Vanilla, unmodded)

    Is it generally considered making the game easier when doubling the day length? Days survived has a factor on game stage, which broadly influences the difficulty of the zombies, but also influences loot.

    So on the one hand, enemies stay weaker for longer, but on the other, I have worse loot for longer. This seems balanced to me, along with having longer nights to survive to balance the longer days. Am I correct in my assertion, or is there another factor I've not considered?

    Tldr: Is double day length easy mode?

    submitted by /u/Kantusa
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for some co-op players for PVE

    Posted: 22 Apr 2021 02:14 PM PDT

    I just set up a new server using nitrogen and Compo pack. It's vanilla besides the POI's added with the compo pack with standard vanilla settings. I also have a Discord server set up for voice during games. The server is based in East coast US, but I am on at odd hours sometimes due to work/travel. If anybody is interested let me know and I will pass on the details. Also I am open to changing some settings if I need to.

    submitted by /u/zukidriver
    [link] [comments]

    Need help

    Posted: 22 Apr 2021 12:58 PM PDT

    My PC got overheated and turn off while I was playing 7 Days to Die and it deleted my world please help

    submitted by /u/Raynomnd
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for fellow survivors to play coop with

    Posted: 22 Apr 2021 08:46 AM PDT

    As the title suggests I'm looking for people to play online with I already have a good start in the game and am looking to spend time exploring with others.

    submitted by /u/Shelbinator-01
    [link] [comments]

    Good place to find handgun parts/handguns?

    Posted: 21 Apr 2021 11:09 PM PDT

    Title. Am on GS 30 fyi. Just dumped 4 points into gunslinger excited to make a lvl 5 pistol only to realize I don't have handgun parts. Trader sells 2 every restock which will take wayyyy too long.

    submitted by /u/tedwardbundy
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel