• Breaking News

    Thursday, May 20, 2021

    7 Days To Die Base Tour/Showcase Thursday

    7 Days To Die Base Tour/Showcase Thursday


    Base Tour/Showcase Thursday

    Posted: 20 May 2021 09:00 AM PDT

    Want to show off your base or a build you're particularly proud of? Want to show off what helped you make it through horde night?

    Take a video or some screenshots and post them here to share with your fellow survivors!

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Bedrolls and zombie spawns (A 19.4)

    Posted: 20 May 2021 12:56 PM PDT

    i made a base inside a POI with a large wall around it, my problem is that while no zombies spawn in the building because of my bedroll, zombies still spawn inside the wall on horde night rather than outside were they can be shot and ground to bits by traps. i know that if i place multiple bedrolls that you will always spawn on the last one placed but does the old bedroll still prevent zombie spawns?

    TLDR: can i bury a bunch of unused bedrolls in the general vicinity of my base to prevent zombie spawns

    submitted by /u/laxative_chugger
    [link] [comments]

    Cannot find/craft wheels

    Posted: 20 May 2021 06:29 AM PDT

    As the title states. I'm pretty early gamestage in vanilla on a pregen (don't know if that's affecting it). Checked several garages/gas stations and found nothing. So I tried to craft and I have everything but coal and I cannot find any coal deposits after 30-40 min running around looking. Can anyone tell me where to find wheels/coal?

    Thanks

    submitted by /u/W3L53RR
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for two more friends to play Darkness Falls!

    Posted: 20 May 2021 02:24 PM PDT

    Hello, as the title says, me and a friend are currently 28 days into our first darkness falls modded playthrough. We're using a dedicated server and having a blast. As anyone who has ever played darkness falls knows, classes are very important. I am a farmer and my friend is a laborer. We've found ourselves stuck on several recipes because we needed to be the scientist or the mechanic class, ect. I would love to take on one or two more players into our game to diversity the classes and help make our base unbreakable! I don't want to have more than 2 (maybe 3) people join, for obvious greifing reasons. Let me know if you're into it and maybe send me a DM!

    Cheers all

    submitted by /u/thenoblenacho
    [link] [comments]

    Can you invite friends through steam with mods installed or do you need a dedicated server?

    Posted: 20 May 2021 07:21 PM PDT

    We want to install a few mods but some of them mention how to install on a dedicated server which we don't have and were wondering if we need one.

    submitted by /u/Honkburt
    [link] [comments]

    Is the Shotgun Messiah Factory "beating the game"?

    Posted: 20 May 2021 09:58 PM PDT

    Two weeks ago I started a fresh playthrough, single player vanilla server since I hadn't played since 19.0. It's now day 123, I'm level 87, and I just beat the Tier V Shotgun Messiah Factory Fetch/Clear quest. To me, this is the end game content, the final dungeon, the objective you work towards. It's the equivalent of beating the dragon in Minecraft: I could(and will) keep playing for a bit, but at the game's current state, it's done.. it's beat.

    Is there a challenge I'm missing? What should we consider "done"? I've played on modded multiplayer servers which often included Legendary zeds you could hunt down for bragging rights, and I loved that. Is there something like that now in 19.4?

    Really, just wondering how everyone else plays the game.

    submitted by /u/RobotAxel
    [link] [comments]

    Modding extra skill points per level has revitalised the game for me

    Posted: 20 May 2021 12:56 AM PDT

    With only 1 point per level, the vanilla system can be pretty punishing if you don't know what to spec for what gamestage.

    E.g. I used to put all of my early points into building and crafting, until someone pointed out how they found an AK in the first week because of Lucky Looter.

    I kept switching weapons to see what I liked, which meant endless restarted games because I didn't want an 'inefficient' build. Then I get bored of the same starting missions, same loop of discovering I'd misspent my one point and uninstalled the game.

    After adding this mod I'm a lot less apprehensive about skilling points without spending an hour researching effective builds first. I've always loved archery in this game, but some people said that it's only good to mid game so it was a waste of points. Well, now I can spec into it with no worries. I've never tried edged weapons before so maybe I'll try that too.

    Here's the mod if anyone's curious: https://www.nexusmods.com/7daystodie/mods/550

    You can go into the mod's file (it's only 1 file) and edit the number of skill points to whatever you want per level. It's really good if you get analysis paralysis like I do!

    submitted by /u/Caffeinated_Thesis
    [link] [comments]

    This weeks video from 7daysbadger

    Posted: 20 May 2021 04:27 PM PDT

    Let’s talk about console

    Posted: 20 May 2021 05:08 PM PDT

    While I agree console has been fun on its own, we all really want the updated version. Upon doing more research, it looks to be they decided to make a whole new game for it all together, which is kinda ridiculous?? I don't think we should have to ask for refunds since I've definitely got my fun out of the game, but I don't think it's fair that we would have to pay for the game all over again. I would say exchanging the old version for the new, because I have the disk, but what about the people who have it physically on their console?? I'm just really frustrated at this point.

    submitted by /u/KarumaKitsune
    [link] [comments]

    Help! So Confused About Game Modes

    Posted: 20 May 2021 02:21 AM PDT

    I would like to be able to play split screen with my partner, via a private game, because it allows us to toggle cheat mode on and off.

    But I can't seem to get the split screen option to pop up while in a private game. I'm guessing that this isn't a possible option?

    Does anyone know if there are options available for PS4 where you can play split screen with someone, and are still able to flip between creative mode and survival? I don't like the limitation of having just one or the other, especially since we're so new to the game.

    submitted by /u/horufina_cloud
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone know a seed which contains as much desert and plains as possible?

    Posted: 20 May 2021 02:42 AM PDT

    Or maybe a seed database where you can search for specific requirements that youre looking for in a seed?

    submitted by /u/McFatFudge
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel