• Breaking News

    Wednesday, May 19, 2021

    7 Days To Die Wildcard Wednesday

    7 Days To Die Wildcard Wednesday


    Wildcard Wednesday

    Posted: 19 May 2021 09:00 AM PDT

    Please use this thread to post anything you might have missed from the schedule below:

    Day Topic
    Sunday Seedy Sunday
    Monday Modded Monday
    Tuesday Tips n Tricks Tuesday
    Thursday Base Tour/Showcase Thursday
    Friday Friend Finder Friday
    Saturday Stream/Let's Play Saturday
    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Twerking Zombie Cop

    Posted: 19 May 2021 02:43 PM PDT

    Solo experience worth?

    Posted: 19 May 2021 03:29 AM PDT

    I know this kind of questions are probably asked a lot and are stupid but i couldn't find anything related about it.

    So i thought that the game looks like a lot of fun, however my friends are not into this kind of games so i would have to play solo.

    Games like minecraft, terraria etc are usally way better with other people and im sure this also applies to this one but is it worth getting into it knowing that i will play mostly by myself?

    submitted by /u/JustForQuestions321
    [link] [comments]

    Alpha 20 release date?

    Posted: 19 May 2021 09:27 AM PDT

    Hi does anyone know when can we expect Alpha 20?

    submitted by /u/MrAcyX
    [link] [comments]

    In preparation of A20, my buddy and I want to save our current as best as possible

    Posted: 19 May 2021 06:29 AM PDT

    So, as the title subtly implies, my buddy and I, who have started playing in A19, do of course spend some time and effort for our world. Our current project is a modern medieval castle, right next to the game's only waifu, Jen. We both like to play on the most current version, and I heard when A20 comes around, worlds won't be saved, which would make us pretty sad.
    I have no issues practically screenshotting our status and inventory and dev mode us up to our current state once we'd restart in the new world, but we'd still be short one modern medieval castle.
    Now, I have heard that you can save POIs and place them in new maps. So, to finally get to the actual question: Is it possible to save our castle, or however much of it we built up to that point, as a POI and spawn it into A20's Navezgane next to Trader Jen's, basically continuing from where we left off A19, just with less armor and more drones? (Probably noteworthy: we play on Steam.)

    submitted by /u/Smaragdptor
    [link] [comments]

    Next 7dtd update and NitroGen update?

    Posted: 19 May 2021 11:52 AM PDT

    A little background: Im a longtime 7dtd xbox player who recently bought PC version (holy poop its much better), and is still learning all the nuances to editing/modding it. Only other game Ive modded heavily has been java-type Minecraft back in the day..

    So I found NitroGen to make a world map, after my old computer pooped a brick attempting to make a map in the 7dtd game, and was told NitroGen would generate the map, with some custom settings, without the game crashing. Ended up buying a new PC anyway.. BUT.. Im also told that the NitroGen version only works on specific versions of 7dtd.

    So my question being, about how long is the trend between NitroGen update after 7dtd updates? I hear that 7dtd is receiving a HUGE update soon, and I quite like the customization (and map generation/preview) available with NitroGen, but Id hate to wait even more months for NitroGen to update. Id also like to be prepared on this since my free time is pretty limited.

    submitted by /u/RikoRain
    [link] [comments]

    No texture on the house?!

    Posted: 19 May 2021 05:39 PM PDT

    New player

    Posted: 19 May 2021 11:01 AM PDT

    Does anyone want to help out a n00b I'm stone_balone420 on psn

    submitted by /u/stone_balone
    [link] [comments]

    Mistakes were made as this greenhouse turns into a crypt

    Posted: 19 May 2021 04:43 PM PDT

    Main Menu buttons not loading (darkness falls)

    Posted: 18 May 2021 10:50 PM PDT

    I have attempted to install the Darkness falls, but when I load the game I just see the normal main menu without any buttons I have tried reinstalling the mod, and the game I have also installed it via the 7D2D mod launcher and manually but nothing has worked so far.

    The game is on V19.4 B7

    I'm using Win-10 64bit, with a 1070 and I have 16GB of ram

    submitted by /u/Doc_Witch
    [link] [comments]

    Help with sound effects

    Posted: 19 May 2021 07:16 AM PDT

    Hi everyone,

    I'm hoping that someone with more knowledge might be able to help with removing some sound effects which are driving me mad.

    There was a previous thread where this was discussed which unfortunately I can't find - the 'scary' sound effects at night are just repetitive and annoying and I would like to replace them with silence so I can just hear the ambient environment sounds and zombies.

    But I can also now hear piano notes during the day. I don't know whether this is new, but there is one which sounds a bit like the start of a tannoy announcement, a discordant one, and a third I can't remember off the top of my head. To begin with I thought I was going mad, or there was some sound in a POI I didn't know about, but I think it might be the equivalent of the 'scary' night sounds just during the day.

    I don't mind some of the 'low rumbling' kind of sounds which are designed to put you on edge, but the really obvious sounds which have no relevance to anything get on my nerves for the wrong reasons.

    If anyone has any ideas, or there is a mod, I would be really grateful!

    (Also, if I am imagining those piano notes, someone should probably tell me :D)

    submitted by /u/Jennyverse
    [link] [comments]

    How?

    Posted: 19 May 2021 10:13 AM PDT

    How do you make a custom character on ps4?

    submitted by /u/Malthe_2009
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel