• Breaking News

    Monday, May 10, 2021

    7 Days To Die Modded Monday

    7 Days To Die Modded Monday


    Modded Monday

    Posted: 10 May 2021 09:00 AM PDT

    Looking for advice or help on where to start with modding for 7 Days to Die? Are you having trouble finding a particular mod, or opinions of what mod to play next?

    Post below with what you're having trouble with or what you're looking for!

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Dogs said, ight imma be a hydra today.

    Posted: 10 May 2021 06:20 AM PDT

    2 player world long term

    Posted: 10 May 2021 08:57 PM PDT

    Hi I've been trying to find a long term player the majority of the players I've played with play for like 3 days then stops. I have a dumbass sense of humor as well as a good amount of experience. At least be in your teens i just don't like people in 30s playing with. My ps4 tag is XxRangernoobxX good ass name ik

    PS: At least be on 5 days a week

    submitted by /u/Rangernoob
    [link] [comments]

    What is the quickest way to rank up in 7 days?

    Posted: 10 May 2021 04:36 PM PDT

    Brand New To Modding. Really enjoy learning this. Updating A16 mod to A19.

    Posted: 10 May 2021 08:53 AM PDT

    I've posted on Steam discussion and official forums hopefully I'll get some help here.

    As title states trying to update old mod to latest alpha.

    I've downloaded several programs I believe are required. I have DnSpy, DMT Tools, Visual Studio, and Unity.

    So far I've decompiled the mods.dll file using DnSpy into C#.

    I know the mod I'm working on used Unity 5.

    From my understanding the process is:

    1) decompile the mods.dll file using DnSpy.

    -Finished.

    2) Save decompiled files to C#.

    -Finished.

    EDIT: I can load the decompiled C# files into Visual Studio.

    3) What is the next step in this process? I assume I need to start a new project using Visual Studio but even after I create the project I don't know how to go about updating/editing/debugging the C# files.

    Final step is use DMT to compile corrected C# files back into a mods.dll file format.

    Any help would be greatly appreciated. I really enjoy the challenge of all this and would like to learn more about modding and programing. TIA

    submitted by /u/Medium-Pop-7005
    [link] [comments]

    Is 1k game stage achieveable in Darkness Falls?

    Posted: 10 May 2021 06:27 PM PDT

    For the achievement of course, wondering if this is possible here since I know DF includes some changes to how game stage works. Can't find info on the exact mechanics though.

    Also, if it is possible, is it reasonable, i.e. won't take 100+ hours or anything?

    submitted by /u/Adastrous
    [link] [comments]

    New player looking to join or start fresh with someone

    Posted: 10 May 2021 08:28 PM PDT

    I'm in the United States, on PC. I'm looking to build a new base with someone or join someone who just started fresh. I'm kinda learning as I go and would like to find a few people to build and level up with. Message me if you're interested.

    submitted by /u/Zack0387
    [link] [comments]

    Weapons!!

    Posted: 10 May 2021 10:08 PM PDT

    Hi! I just wanted to ask what was better: The pump shotgun vs the auto shotgun and The baseball bat vs the steel club

    submitted by /u/kdragonboy
    [link] [comments]

    TRADER GONE

    Posted: 10 May 2021 09:42 PM PDT

    My trader isn't in the trader Joel's anymore. Not even 2 minutes before I went my bf did and the trader was there. I decided to go and when I got there she was gone. My base is over 300m away so I dont thing my base caused it. Is there any way to get her back?

    submitted by /u/clickbait6363
    [link] [comments]

    Looking to meet up with some players (Day 2)

    Posted: 10 May 2021 07:17 AM PDT

    Hey, I'm a newish player recently over from console and I'm looking to meet a couple more people to hop on and play. It's day 2 and I'm in the process of establishing a base close to a trader. Already found a chemistry station and have most of the basics.
    I have discord for VC.

    Standard settings other than longer days. Send me a message when you're ready

    submitted by /u/From_the_Wolfs_Den
    [link] [comments]

    Interacting with objects while HUD is hidden

    Posted: 10 May 2021 08:33 AM PDT

    Is there ANY way to do this? I'm working on making a short film in the game and after a couple hours of setting it all up, I just noticed I can't open doors with the HUD hidden. Is there any way at all around this or am I screwed?

    submitted by /u/lulzPIE
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for people to start a game with

    Posted: 10 May 2021 12:29 PM PDT

    Hii all, looking for some people to either start a new game with or let me join theirs. I'm 21 from the UK.

    submitted by /u/_abbie_11
    [link] [comments]

    The server has finished the connection PC

    Posted: 10 May 2021 02:54 PM PDT

    Started this problem for no reason. I just put the game on, I tried to connect to the usual server and I got that message, "The server has finished the connection" .. I can't access any server, (easy anti cheat is on). any idea?

    submitted by /u/tiagoaloncuri
    [link] [comments]

    I missed the desperation of A17.0, rediscovered it with Survivalist/didnt

    Posted: 10 May 2021 10:37 AM PDT

    A17.0 had utterly brutal startup constraints, stamina was at such a premium you basically got one power hit in a fight and either the zed or you was going to die; and you had severe inventory limits (as I recall it was four slots, but that could be memory playing tricks), and landing a headshot wasn't so easy even on the ordinary zeds due to head motion and small sweet spots; the harder ones were terrifying because landing good blow on them took real focus and some skill.

    I liked it. Waste effort on anything not urgent, you die. Make a wrong choice, you die. Miss a headshot, you die. That was the default difficulty.

    "didnt" is my acronym for "Dead is dead, no trader". Set the game on "survivalist" difficulty and try it. The constraints are different, but the effect is much the same: waste effort on anything not urgent, you die. Make a wrong choice, you die. Miss a headshot, ... well, that's a mistake, it makes you dying noticeably likelier.

    To give a flavor of how much this changes the game: until you've secured a food supply, Rule 1 is Don't. Run. (unless the alternative is taking a hit).

    It's got me playing the game again.

    submitted by /u/jthill
    [link] [comments]

    server shutting down on its own

    Posted: 10 May 2021 01:56 PM PDT

    I started a small server to play with my friends a couple of weeks ago, but the server keeps shutting down on its own in about a couple of days. Has anyone experienced a similar phenamenom? And if so, do you know how to fix this?

    The server is running A19.4. No log or anything like that. The console just closes on its own and I have no idea why.

    submitted by /u/Gest613
    [link] [comments]

    Server STUMPED PLEASE HELP

    Posted: 10 May 2021 06:09 AM PDT

    Okay i am at a loss right now. I own a dedicated server through ovhcloud.com I have installed windows server 2016 as my OS. I have downloaded everything i need to start a 7 days server. When i got to log on from my person computer not windows 2016 i can not find dedicated server in public. i have tried to connect with the IP and it does not work. I have set everything to public. Only way the server appears is if i log into the game on windows 2016. buttt i do not want to play on that lol. Do i still port forward even tho technically my server is being ran out of another state? Please help

    submitted by /u/lbarone917
    [link] [comments]

    Only in 7D2D...

    Posted: 10 May 2021 09:28 AM PDT

    ... does my mouse lag so bad, if it happened in a close-up fight, I would die. Like literally, it freezes every once in a while, randomly, for a good 10 seconds! No other game does this. I unplugged and re-installed mouse drivers, restarted both the game and PC a few times, and still... 🤬 And this has never happened in any other game, in the 5-or-so months I've had my current gaming setup. Same mouse, keyboard, screen and all. What the f**k does this? I'm considering digging trough my stuff and getting my wired mouse a go, but I really dislike that, so that's gonna be my last resort. Any ideas?

    submitted by /u/TaikaJamppa
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone Wanna Make A World With Me?

    Posted: 10 May 2021 08:52 AM PDT

    Heyo! I'm looking for some friends to perhaps play some 7 Days To Die with!

    I'm not really into Darkness Falls, just normal Alpha 19, also I don't really wanna join a discord server filled with lots of people and all that, sorry if I sound picky, I just wanna make a small group of new friend(s) for us to get online and play with together, or even just with one other person! :)

    A few final things I'd like to note. If it's possible, try to be between my age range (17 - 23). I'm just more comfortable with those around my age is all. My time zone is also EST. I don't have a lot going on in life until the fall of this year so I'm kinds free whenever to play? I'm usually on all the time, I just don't stay on to incredibly late.

    If you are interested, come talk to me! Either message me privately or just comment on this thread and I'll get back to you! (you can even leave your discord and I'll add you back if you choose to do that) Thanks everyone! Looking forward to hopefully playing with you sometime! :)

    submitted by /u/Chadster111
    [link] [comments]

    7 Days To Die A19 CO-OP - EP11: 4X4 IN THE WASTELAND

    Posted: 10 May 2021 10:06 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel