• Breaking News

    Sunday, May 9, 2021

    7 Days To Die Seedy Sunday

    7 Days To Die Seedy Sunday


    Seedy Sunday

    Posted: 09 May 2021 09:00 AM PDT

    Have you found or are looking for a good or interesting seed to use?

    If you're sharing a seed please use something similar to this format for others to easily find what they might be looking for

    Platform (PC/Xbox/Playstation): Game version (If on PC A15/16/17/etc): Map size: Seed: Map Coordinates: Features/POI's to look out for: 
    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    so close.....

    Posted: 09 May 2021 07:11 AM PDT

    Don't Call Him Shorty

    Posted: 09 May 2021 03:37 PM PDT

    My game crashed and my motorcycle disappeared when i reloaded

    Posted: 09 May 2021 07:30 PM PDT

    I had 100,000 dukes in the inventory of that thing how can I get it back? is there a folder that holds old saves?

    submitted by /u/Gregistopal
    [link] [comments]

    Is there a fast way down from Higashi Tower's roof loot area?

    Posted: 09 May 2021 02:53 PM PDT

    Other puzzle buildings like the construction zone have a semi-hidden fast way down to the ground, is there one for Higashi? I really dont want to run back down through the whole building cause I gotta get back before horde night starts in a few hours.

    submitted by /u/flamewolf393
    [link] [comments]

    Need to disable Zombie Dogs

    Posted: 09 May 2021 08:15 AM PDT

    My wife has a real big issue with the deaths of dogs in pretty much all forms of media, even in this case a zombie dog. She made it to day 7 without seeing one but heard the others with us talking about how she was going to hate it, and now that she has seen/heard one die I've been given the task of finding a way to remove them from our game or she won't play anymore.

    I know I can edit XML files to remove MOST instances of them besides potentially spawning them for quests from some reddit research, but I didn't find specifically what I need to edit and while I'm willing to put a few hours into this I was hoping for some helpful fellow players to point me in the right direction.

    I'm also hoping with these edits I can keep the same saved game we've got going and not have to restart, is that possible?

    submitted by /u/Eaodor
    [link] [comments]

    Pocket mod and pack mule on ps4?

    Posted: 09 May 2021 07:42 PM PDT

    Would Anyone Like To Play With Me?

    Posted: 09 May 2021 06:09 PM PDT

    Hiya, looking for some friends to perhaps play some 7 Days To Die with!

    I'm not really into Darkness Falls, just good old Alpha 19, and I don't wanna join a discord group of friends, sorry if I sound picky, I just wanna make a small group of us to get online and play with together, or even one other person :)

    I'n into other survival games but I'd rather hold off on those and play 7DTD with someone(s)! So let me know!

    One other thing, If possible try to be between my age range (17 - 23). My time zone is also EST.

    If you are interested, direct message me or comment below. Thanks loves!

    submitted by /u/Chadster111
    [link] [comments]

    Map replenishment

    Posted: 09 May 2021 11:59 AM PDT

    I currently own a dedicated server and had not password protected before logging off. We had a random person log into the server and destroy quite a few towns and a portion of the map with what appears to be a rocket launcher. I am trying to regenerate these portions of the map back to their standard day 1 status without restarting the entire map. Is there a way to do so?

    submitted by /u/Ivorykinggaming
    [link] [comments]

    Undertaker Zombie Mod

    Posted: 09 May 2021 09:37 PM PDT

    Can super corn be used as regular corn in recipes?

    Posted: 09 May 2021 12:41 PM PDT

    Crashing. Common fixed don’t work

    Posted: 09 May 2021 08:37 PM PDT

    So I've followed a few online articles, couldn't change the launch options in stream, verified file integrity and turned off motion blur. Yet the game crashes constantly before I can even load into the game

    I have a Ryzen 5900x, RTX 3080, and 64gb of ram. So I know it's not a hardware issue

    What is left that I can try?

    submitted by /u/Tricky-Swordfish4490
    [link] [comments]

    I’m new to pc where can I get 7 days to die?

    Posted: 09 May 2021 08:09 PM PDT

    Darkness falls horde base design recommendation

    Posted: 09 May 2021 06:57 PM PDT

    drop horde base designs below please!

    submitted by /u/dwnfll
    [link] [comments]

    Darkness Falls Discord Server???

    Posted: 09 May 2021 05:47 PM PDT

    Is there an official Discord server for Darkness Falls? I'm looking for some advice for one and just any news on upcoming updates or just general knowledge on the mod. Thanks in advance guys!

    submitted by /u/RJWickline
    [link] [comments]

    Xbox one version history

    Posted: 09 May 2021 04:20 PM PDT

    Is the current version stuck on the update from 2017? I thought I saw somewhere it was being updated again but I'm not sure what the difference between the XBOX and PC versions, thank you in advance!

    submitted by /u/ValorStick
    [link] [comments]

    i normally play with 40 minute days on vanilla. i just installed darkness falls and am wondering if i should up the day length to something higher.

    Posted: 09 May 2021 09:57 AM PDT

    while 40 mins is totally good for me in vanilla, should i crank it up a bit for DF? would 40 minute days overwhelm me (and my two friends) too fast? i'm thinking about 50 minute days at the moment.

    submitted by /u/MyMfBTD6notWorkin
    [link] [comments]

    Best skill builds?

    Posted: 09 May 2021 03:11 PM PDT

    What are the best skill builds and weapons you guys like to use? I'm currently starting a new game and was wondering how best to progress.

    submitted by /u/vigero158
    [link] [comments]

    gonna change up my PC server i started a week ago or so because its getting kinda slow. whats a good hard difficulty that isnt brutally spongey and boring?

    Posted: 09 May 2021 07:09 AM PDT

    it was warrior difficulty, sprinters at night, 18 hours of night, and 40 minute days.

    it was just a bit too easy, honestly. i looked at the other difficulty options and to my knowledge all they change is the damage you/other zombies do. if i crank the difficulty up a notch or more will it become spongy to the point of being unfun?

    what's the best way to reinstill the sense of danger and stuff but not at the expense of fun. (also we are only on day 8, do later stages change the world difficulty that drastically?)

    thank you!!!

    submitted by /u/MyMfBTD6notWorkin
    [link] [comments]

    Mods when playing local multiplayer?

    Posted: 09 May 2021 02:13 PM PDT

    So quick explanation of my setup. I have vanilla 7d2d installed through steam. I want to mod this install, so that i can play with my family through steam. This is the install i want to put a few QOL mods in. When we play, i just start my game, and then they join me through the steam friends list. Do they also need the mod on their PC's if they join my game?

    Also, I cant seem to get any mods to work on my vanilla steam install/saves. I have a Mods folder, and i put the mod folder that contains the modinfo.xml file directly in that folder. So 7d2d folderModsMod Named Folder>>(modinfo.xml file, and other mod files/folders). Yet when i start my save up, i dont see any mods in game (at least i cant find them, is there a way to see if they are active with a console command or something?)

    FYI, i do ALSO have the 7d2d mod launcher installed, and have darknessfalls and ravenhearst installed. those are also in my steamapps\common folder. Vanilla is in 7 days to die folder. DF and RH are in 7_days_to_die folder, and i have verified im putting the vanilla mods in correct folder.

    submitted by /u/jerrodbug
    [link] [comments]

    does darkness falls have an ending?

    Posted: 09 May 2021 12:58 PM PDT

    ive been watching videos on DF and people have been saying that you need a military base and a laboratory to finish the mod. by this do they just mean access end game content, or does the mod have an actual ending ending? thank you in advance!

    submitted by /u/MyMfBTD6notWorkin
    [link] [comments]

    EAC Sound Issue

    Posted: 09 May 2021 12:27 PM PDT

    Started playing a new server with a friend after a total fresh install we are at about 18 hours in or so, we close the server down for the night and on next launch (within 24 hours) i have zero in game sound friends sounds are all good. After a couple of little initial checks i do a full uninstall and delete files (was a darkness falls server) plus appdata and registry like the pinned forum on steam said to. I got my sound back when the game ran initially with EAC but when i relaunched unmoded with EAC disabled i lost all sound again at the main menu and in a world. I tried to remod it, clean install multiple times, sound drivers said were up to date, ive tried to repair EAC, ive checked the xbox game bar and made sure nothing was being muted or played with, deleting everything EAC related i could find. Also Steam and 7d2d are on the same hard and drive volume mixer doesnt detect sounds coming from 7days at all. I just dont know what to do next.

    TLDR: Disabling EAC disables all game sounds. Please help

    submitted by /u/NotRaoulDuke
    [link] [comments]

    I learnt an important thing.

    Posted: 09 May 2021 12:45 AM PDT

    I built a forward firebase and it handled the day 70 horde fine but fun explosive guys destroyed the ground around it, so I decided to dig out all the dirt foundations to replace with reinforced concrete.

    Still new to 7 days to die and well, foundations are a thing and it was funny as hell to see it all fall down, re-watching and seeing all the nice turrets go bye bye.

    https://youtu.be/ZgcbUhSuAr8

    submitted by /u/Quebber
    [link] [comments]

    Note at the beginning NPC's and survivor camps

    Posted: 09 May 2021 10:17 AM PDT

    Do you ever join the group that leaves you with a note at the beginning of the game? Also, do you ever find survivor camps and do you ever get to interact with NPC's that are alive on the level of having them as companions?

    submitted by /u/Lucky_Yolo
    [link] [comments]

    How do I get an actual safe place in DF

    Posted: 09 May 2021 09:29 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel