• Breaking News

    Monday, May 17, 2021

    7 Days To Die Modded Monday

    7 Days To Die Modded Monday


    Modded Monday

    Posted: 17 May 2021 09:00 AM PDT

    Looking for advice or help on where to start with modding for 7 Days to Die? Are you having trouble finding a particular mod, or opinions of what mod to play next?

    Post below with what you're having trouble with or what you're looking for!

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Grown man faces the consequences of his own actions

    Posted: 17 May 2021 03:29 PM PDT

    Should I have 1 base or 2 bases?

    Posted: 17 May 2021 08:08 AM PDT

    Should you ever make your base a horde base? I keep seeing people posting "base" and "horde base" mine is both but works really well, I took over "Our Junk" and have 3 spinny traps, and 2 punchy traps plus some modded people that shoot and 1 shotgun and 1 smg turret. I'm day like 50ish, except nothing bad has happened and they rarely get through. I'm worried that demolishes will "rearrange" my base so should I make a separate one?

    submitted by /u/DiamondGamerYT0
    [link] [comments]

    Mods that allow you to increase gamestage past 720?

    Posted: 17 May 2021 11:31 AM PDT

    Hey everyone,

    I'm going for the achievement that requires the player to reach gamestage 1000, however people have told me that in Alpha 19 the gamestage can only max out at 720 which I have done. But I was also advised to download a mod which allows you to reach at least 1000. Which mod or mod options is this?

    Thank you!

    submitted by /u/JerrytheChrist
    [link] [comments]

    7DTD Idea.

    Posted: 17 May 2021 11:18 AM PDT

    What if there was a group of survivors ranging from 2 - 10, and they spawn in a slightly repaired building. You can talk to one of these guys and they can give you different quests than the trader. You can damage the building they're in, but they attack you after three warnings. Depending on your game stage, the attacks can range from wooden clubs, to top tier gear. They also have better armor the higher the game stage. They sometimes wonder around their base (up to 15 blocks away) and attack nearby zombies. They have a base health of 200, but again depending on the game stage, it can reach 500. Some of the quests can be, repairing their base, building a fence around their base, giving them medicine, food, or water, clearing out a possible base for them, moving supplies to another nearby base, ect.

    submitted by /u/thescoutisspeed
    [link] [comments]

    A question about zombie fall damage

    Posted: 17 May 2021 04:06 PM PDT

    Let me start this with a little background first... I found a crater in the earth that is almost perfectly square. I am going to make a battle base there but I wanted to know how far a zombie has to fall to outright die on impact. I want to make a small four block shaft that holds my base seemingly level with the ground at the top of the crater and be able to shoot at zombies when they are in sight but have them fall to there death once they Get close enough. Sorta like a trench but not. It seems like a good idea but I am not sure if it will even work. I am going to try and any advice or criticism would be appreciated. As long as u are not a jerk about it lol. Thank u for your time. Also I'm on ps4 idk if that matters

    submitted by /u/asscheekmcclapperton
    [link] [comments]

    Increasing horde difficulty while decreasing zombies

    Posted: 17 May 2021 10:00 PM PDT

    I'm fairly new to the game so when i went and hosted a server for friends I expected the hordes to be more of a challenge so i upped the BloodMoon Entity Count and the Max spawned zombies but that just made things unreasonably laggy. I come here now to see if anyone knows how i can alter the .xml files to spawn less zombies with higher health or less zombies but replacing normal zombies with higher tier ones. Any ideas besides mods?

    submitted by /u/AwesomePopsicle
    [link] [comments]

    Altering values for a server.

    Posted: 17 May 2021 12:55 PM PDT

    Hello, me and a couple of friends want to try some changes to 7D and need to know if it is even possible.

    I want to generate a winter biome for the entire new map.

    Increase the lethality of the weather

    more snow storms

    more bad weather

    Think The Long Dark but with zombies and trying to survive.

    What would I need to change for this?

    Thank you for any advice.

    submitted by /u/Quebber
    [link] [comments]

    How do best use punching traps?

    Posted: 17 May 2021 08:17 PM PDT

    I've collected a few but haven't used them yet. Is there a good way to funnel zombies to them, because they seem to just randomly attack points around my square base. How far out does the attack extend, and do zombies target them?

    submitted by /u/Brendsmalls
    [link] [comments]

    Dire wolves have orange eyes, what is a red eyed wolf?

    Posted: 17 May 2021 08:08 PM PDT

    Just died on my hardcore run from one of these. His eyes were not orange so I assumed this was not a dire wolf...but two iron arrows and three blunderbuss shots from point blank to the head and it still killed me. Game has been out for years and still no mention of a red eyed wolf on the wiki lol

    submitted by /u/Throwaway1gg
    [link] [comments]

    Alpha 18.4 crashing during loading textures

    Posted: 17 May 2021 12:32 PM PDT

    https://pastebin.com/F0eL0pWW

    tried a lot couldnt find any fix (changed my name in user directory to - - -)

    submitted by /u/cheesedipwithnochips
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for People to play with!

    Posted: 17 May 2021 03:59 PM PDT

    it's getting boring playing by myself so i wanna start a new world with a group of people or a person or two at least. im looking for people who are casual gamers.

    steam ID: 1036247904

    Discord: thepixelart_fanatic12#4482

    submitted by /u/impossible_irony
    [link] [comments]

    Stuck “Building Environment”

    Posted: 17 May 2021 07:25 PM PDT

    Hello, I am very new to 7 days and I just want to know how to speed up the process to build a map, I was stuck on this screen for an hour and a half before giving up and quitting. I made the map in nitro gen and I'm loading up for the first time.

    submitted by /u/Blunt_Anonymous_OG
    [link] [comments]

    Knife 3 and knife 4 damage

    Posted: 17 May 2021 03:01 PM PDT

    Knife 3 and knife 4 damage

    Hello everyone,

    Can someone explain me why my Hunter Knife level 4 does less damage than my Hunting Knife level 3 ?

    I crafter both of them.

    Vanilla game, no mod.

    https://preview.redd.it/ll0x47616rz61.png?width=781&format=png&auto=webp&s=b1a8000a36adaf248f9e570afa75aac2ac018a3e

    https://preview.redd.it/wcrzm15y5rz61.png?width=784&format=png&auto=webp&s=a750f7161d5da30e3822f323d09efe900dec21b3

    submitted by /u/Daedelus74
    [link] [comments]

    Help error message cant play undead legacy, cant fix it at all.

    Posted: 17 May 2021 06:00 PM PDT

    Help error message cant play undead legacy, cant fix it at all.

    I've verified steam game files recopied it redownloaded, ran as admin, and still it doesn't work. I keep getting the same error. Ignore second screen. Please help, thanks

    https://preview.redd.it/gt0uigom2sz61.png?width=3840&format=png&auto=webp&s=dd43ffe72be897802510b9c54ba99286bcb5b2f2

    submitted by /u/True-Albatross-983
    [link] [comments]

    Need people to play with

    Posted: 17 May 2021 04:57 AM PDT

    I'm fairly new and i was just looking for more people on ps4 to play with.

    submitted by /u/Consistent_Drawing74
    [link] [comments]

    Some blocks are falling off my base in undead legacy mod

    Posted: 16 May 2021 11:51 PM PDT

    Is it possible that it is happening because I build my base on the edge of city? It happens on 4th-6th floor of my base where I have elevator. On 5th floor I have build garden and since then it started happening, so maybe it is also beacouse of this. I have enough supporting block, so they should not fall. I have used reinforced concrete and it is falling 2-3 block from supporting colums, so I don't know If I shold start my base further from the city or build garden at lower floor or am I doing wrong something else.
    Has anyone else experienced it in undead legacy mod, or vanila?
    I know there was bug in a18 when block were sometimes deleted after some time because I build on border of some generated chunks. (It was explained to me by admin of that server)

    Edit: Thank you guys for all sugestions, unfortunately my graphic card died today, so I will try them later.

    submitted by /u/Iperitas
    [link] [comments]

    Inverted Corner Stairs???

    Posted: 17 May 2021 10:48 AM PDT

    Why isn't there an option for an inverted corner stair? Am I missing it?

    submitted by /u/Karou_Bones
    [link] [comments]

    Input lag

    Posted: 17 May 2021 04:29 PM PDT

    I recently got 7 days to die on ps5 , the input lag is really hard to deal with. Any fixes?

    submitted by /u/Mawde
    [link] [comments]

    Horde Pit - Viability/Thoughts

    Posted: 17 May 2021 09:22 AM PDT

    Hi survivors and friends. I recently began a massive building project: a square pit, excavated using rockets, all the way to bedrock. Across the top I have built a walkway in the shape of a cross, offering access to all sides. Once completed the idea is to fight in the middle of the cross and, with the help of a series of robotic sledges, send many a zombie flying into the absurdly deep pit below.

    Would love to know if anyone has experience with this and, if so, what tips you can offer me?

    Note: the cross-like platform at the top is made entirely out of reinforced steel, and the plan is to make the pit out of reinforced concrete.

    submitted by /u/Dr5ushi
    [link] [comments]

    A game idea

    Posted: 17 May 2021 02:31 PM PDT

    Everybody is in a 500x500 area and you have 1 hour to gather materials and make a horde base and after the hour has elapsed zombies a day 7 horde comes out and then once that ends they have a 10 minute grace period. Then a day 14 horde comes out and so on and so forth until one person is left.

    submitted by /u/R6seiger
    [link] [comments]

    Server plugins- Looking for a way to stop/slow time when players are offline

    Posted: 16 May 2021 11:29 PM PDT

    So, I'm going to be starting a dedicated server for a few friends and I'd like it to be easier for us to play at separate times without losing the whole pressure of "7 days to die". What im looking for is:

    A method of stopping time when nobody is online, so blood moons and nights cant be skipped.

    Additionally if possible, when 2 players are online, time goes slower and maybe some low xp / loot multipliers, but when 75% of the group is online or so the game goes as normal.

    Ive never messed around with plugins or dedicated servers, so any pointers are helpful. I've got experience programming so making them myself isnt the end of the world so long as i can find where to start.

    submitted by /u/RiteAid-Depot
    [link] [comments]

    Asking for advice!

    Posted: 17 May 2021 12:26 PM PDT

    I'm on day 47 on playstation and just started building a huge trench around my house... has anyone built a trench? I'm doing 4 high on each side around and will have metal spikes below, i have a draw bridge on two sides. I'm worried it'll be ineffective and they'll dig to my house. Should I continue or stop while I can? Or what else would be better? :) thank you!

    submitted by /u/Correct_Eggplant1606
    [link] [comments]

    Fun building ideas not base related

    Posted: 17 May 2021 06:33 AM PDT

    I read a lot of online stuff about what to build but they always come up with "best horde base" or something like that. What if you already had a really good hoard base and you just want to build something just because you can? What if you've done everything but you don't wanna just start over? This may not be minecraft but what's to say you can build like it is?

    Give suggestions! I might try a few

    submitted by /u/Eevee_Not_Evolving
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel